Getting blood done for TRT on sarms

Halfnaty

Awards
Hey guys, first post here so sorry if this has already been covered. My wife is a nurse practitioner and very anti-TRT. I finally talked her into allowing me (without to much bitching) to see a doctor about going on TRT. Im 31 years old and have done a few cycles of ostarine and lgd. Those are currently my only experiences with anabolics. My question is I am currently on 30 mg of ostarine a day would right now be a good time to get bloods done for my TRT consultation? My thinking is ostarine is supposed to be suppressive to natural test, so I was hoping my test would show up low, resulting in me getting on TRT. I just don’t know how much it suppress natural test, I don’t want to have such low test the doctor or my wife can tell I’m on something else. Anyone have advice on this?

Thanks guys

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simple answer is NO. Ostarine is quite suppressive to your HPTA so your testosterone level will show low.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out the two links above. They both have good info for what you need.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fukn hell OP.

If you think going through the rigmarole of deceiving your doc is a viable option, youre going to need to be pretty onto it to pull it off. Going by your comments here, I honestly dont think youre capable of it.

Why do you want to go on trt? For te gainz?

Halfnaty

Awards
Fukn hell OP.

If you think going through the rigmarole of deceiving your doc is a viable option, youre going to need to be pretty onto it to pull it off. Going by your comments here, I honestly dont think youre capable of it.

Why do you want to go on trt? For te gainz?
Yes I’m doing it for the gains, why not you know what I mean

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure, I get it. If youre determined to go this route, I think a sympathetic provider like ^entourage may be your best bet. But in lieu of further details, you may be acting a little in haste and without thinking this committment properly through with all its implications.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the more important question is why you want trt. Have you had bloodwork in the past? If so, what were the results? Trt is a last resort and I wouldn’t really jump to conclusion with something that you’ll have to do for the rest of your life.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
If it’s “4 d gainz” why not just buy some test and cruise? Lying to you doc isn’t the best of ideas....

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, please try the HPTA Restart I posted. My personal opinion is your “plan” is going to ultimately hurt you in the long run.

Halfnaty

Awards
If it’s “4 d gainz” why not just buy some test and cruise? Lying to you doc isn’t the best of ideas....
Truth be told I’m in law enforcement so I can’t use anything without prescription. I know sarms are a gray area but they are still technically legal so I’m clear to use them. I have competed naturally in bodybuilding and powerlifting in the past but as I’m getting older I would like to take it to the next level. I know sarms will are on the brink of being made illegal so I’m trying to get on trt before this happens.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Truth be told I’m in law enforcement so I can’t use anything without prescription. I know sarms are a gray area but they are still technically legal so I’m clear to use them. I have competed naturally in bodybuilding and powerlifting in the past but as I’m getting older I would like to take it to the next level. I know sarms will are on the brink of being made illegal so I’m trying to get on trt before this happens.
But trt is just for optimal levels within range.... gains won’t be amazing compared to you progress already I’d think.... unless your t is abysmal of course

Halfnaty

Awards
But trt is just for optimal levels within range.... gains won’t be amazing compared to you progress already I’d think.... unless your t is abysmal of course
It has been awhile since I have gotten blood probably 5-6 years. Working night shift, lack of sleeping, and high stress are starting to take their toll on me I think. It would be nice to get the boost of outside test

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It has been awhile since I have gotten blood probably 5-6 years. Working night shift, lack of sleeping, and high stress are starting to take their toll on me I think. It would be nice to get the boost of outside test
My man, you just described two of several reasons for having lowered testosterone which are stress and a lack of sleep. You need a full hormone panel. It would be nice to know your prolactin levels as well.

Get that done first. Nobody will be prescribing anything without a blood test, and it's good to have as a starting point. Tanking your test is not the way because it could be something else. I'm sure your better half suggested this already as a NP. I think she's anti-running-into-something-without-having-all-the-information. Not just anyone gets to be a Nurse Practitioner. They are the sh*t.

Start here if permitted in your state: Private MD Labs
Coupon Code: FEB2018 for 15% off

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can almost garauntee you will get trt if you give bloods on ostarine.
So if you want trt and your suppressed from osta....
.well its a for Sure low T results

Mayday9

Awards
Mannn i had the same symptoms as you....lack of drive lack of energy...the wood wasnt like it used to be....not motivated at all. Highly stressed...got on trt 3 weeks ago and im loving life again...complete 360....my total was mid 300s....28 yrs old....havent been this happy with myself in a long time

Mayday9

Awards
But also i thought sarms arent legal for humans to take?