Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Speed V2 Final Review.

Energy: SV2 provided a very mild energy boost. I noticed that I felt the most from it when it was taken on an empty stomach after I had already felt fairly energetic. It seemed to keep my pre-existing energy going throughout the day. I felt the most results taking three caps at once.

Mood Enhancement: I definitely noticed some mood boosting effects. I respond well to Geranium, and I could tell that my mood was slightly raised about and hour or so after dosing.

Fat Loss: Fat loss effects were minimal. When paired with the Keto diet I saw some noticeable results, but with higher carb and calorie intake I didn’t notice that SV2 did much in this area.

Conclusion: I prefer a thermogenic that provides a stronger energy boost than SV2. It didn’t give me a kick in the pants (which is what I often need), rather it was very subtle. For someone who is particularly sensitive to stimulants, SV2 would be perfect.​
Thanks for your review, Cheyenne. I have been curious about Speedv2 and you have provided answers for a few questions. Geranium is one thing that I have never tried that I probably will in the future. Aside from that...

...What do you plan on doing now? Run another log? Try which other stacks? Goals still on fat loss or looking more at recomp?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Speed V2 Final Review.

Energy: SV2 provided a very mild energy boost. I noticed that I felt the most from it when it was taken on an empty stomach after I had already felt fairly energetic. It seemed to keep my pre-existing energy going throughout the day. I felt the most results taking three caps at once.

Mood Enhancement: I definitely noticed some mood boosting effects. I respond well to Geranium, and I could tell that my mood was slightly raised about and hour or so after dosing.

Fat Loss: Fat loss effects were minimal. When paired with the Keto diet I saw some noticeable results, but with higher carb and calorie intake I didn’t notice that SV2 did much in this area.

Conclusion: I prefer a thermogenic that provides a stronger energy boost than SV2. It didn’t give me a kick in the pants (which is what I often need), rather it was very subtle. For someone who is particularly sensitive to stimulants, SV2 would be perfect.​
Agreed, thanks for the well thought out and honest review. I do agree that this is a stim sensitive or more subtle fat loss product and some people simply prefer that tweaked out energy feeling :)

Thanks again :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your review, Cheyenne. I have been curious about Speedv2 and you have provided answers for a few questions. Geranium is one thing that I have never tried that I probably will in the future. Aside from that...

...What do you plan on doing now? Run another log? Try which other stacks? Goals still on fat loss or looking more at recomp?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

I'm not exactly sure where I'm gonna go from here. I may be logging some LG Protein powder in the near future. I'm planning on sticking with a recomp- that is really what I prefer to do all the time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not exactly sure where I'm gonna go from here. I may be logging some LG Protein powder in the near future. I'm planning on sticking with a recomp- that is really what I prefer to do all the time.
I know what you mean; it's pretty much what I perpetually do as well :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, thanks for the well thought out and honest review. I do agree that this is a stim sensitive or more subtle fat loss product and some people simply prefer that tweaked out energy feeling :)

Thanks again :)
You're welcome! :) It was great being able to give this supplement a try. I enjoyed logging it.