Is this gyno (pics included)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This guy was just asking an honest question right?

IMO it took A LOT of guts for him to do this.

I know if it was me, I would want honest advice.

The whole "strong first post bro" shet is ridiculous.

They gotta start somewhere yes?
I have a suspicion it’s not his first post....just the first under this name. Body seems pretty familiar tbh but I could be wrong.

If I’m right though the cause of this was most likely cycling with no pct......

DennisC1986

Awards
Wow. I didn't mean to cause three pages of argument with my weed comment. I've just heard smoking a lot as a youth can effect your hormones. And smoking ANYTHING every single day like me an dim sure others on here did for years can't be good for your hormones or general health, even if it is "just weed". But I digress. Bottom line, homeboy needs to lose like 30 pounds of fat before any judgment can be made. That, or somewhere a bridge is missing its troll. But the lack of any type of real life to come on here and fake post with those pics like... Is that even possible?

Newth

Awards
If this is ONE study of people and their saying it increases test RIGHT AFTER, that's different than what I was saying. If a guy used it once, or once a week/month it probably will have no affect. But if used CHRONICALLY I highly(lol) doubt it will RAISE test. Like I said I smoked chronically everyday for years, it killed my motivation and drive, and made me fat and depressed...

So if OP used it in moderation, it probably has nothing to do with his condition. Do you know a lot of fit stoners? Me neither lol
At the end of the day this speaks louder than words.
Acute V's Chronic are two very different things.

Dmpesso

Awards
What happened to this guy I’m curious. Seems like all these Gyno posts just all boils down to us men having too much estrogen and not enough T to compensate. Plain and simple. Especially with all the hormones and estrogenic pesticides in our foods

DennisC1986

Awards
I agree. I was reading about it and theres a huge percentage of guys who suffer from gyno. I have to wonder if it was the same way, say, 200 years ago.

Dmpesso

Awards
I agree. I was reading about it and theres a huge percentage of guys who suffer from gyno. I have to wonder if it was the same way, say, 200 years ago.
Most definitely not. Bitch tits were probably never seen back in the days when food wasn’t pumped with hormones and pesticides. Also the testosterone of men declines every year. I am not even being racist because my father is from Africa and if anything this is a good thing. But you rarely see black dudes with Gyno in comparison to white dudes for instance. Because naturally (this has been my observation) a large percentage of black guys in comparison to white guys have naturally high testosterone so their bodies can handle all this estrogen. Even in school most of the black kids were in better shape then the white kids on average. More natural muscle definition and barely saw bitch tits on them. Has to be testosterone

Dmpesso

Awards
People say genetics but I think your natural god given testosterone and estrogen levels will determine your body composition more then anything. In a way that’s genetics also because more then likely if your parents have high T you will. Same goes with low T. All this estrogen is holding back men from truly being all they can be

DennisC1986

Awards
True. But I'd say that may have something to do with the few hundred years they were slaves right? I mean it's just a fact that slave owners bred the biggest and strongest slaves together to get the biggest and strongest slaves. If you go to Somalia or some place, idk if it would be the same way. (that might also be cause they have no food so they're not gonna get huge anyway)

Dmpesso

Awards
True. But I'd say that may have something to do with the few hundred years they were slaves right? I mean it's just a fact that slave owners bred the biggest and strongest slaves together to get the biggest and strongest slaves. If you go to Somalia or some place, idk if it would be the same way. (that might also be cause they have no food so they're not gonna get huge anyway)
That’s deff true. Lucky for them lol. Bred to be physically superior then your average human. Only the ones with the most testosterone survived as they were the strongest. I wish my ancestors were slaves lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I’m gonna re-iterate raloxifene. That is about the best drug to help imo. Slimming down being even more important.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well....this took an odd turn. One BIG, LONG, ODD TURN. LOL.

OP.....you mentioned your "instructor". Is that a trainer, or something else? You need to cut the calories, and work out HARD. And do (gasp) cardio!
Like some of the others mentioned, after you lean down some, it'll be easier to assess what you're really dealing with

And in the meantime.....please shave. Boobs with hair gives me bad dreams.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well. You are right. But I would suggest to OP, to look for a forum like:

Endocrinologicminds.

By the way. I'm 80% sure I saw this body before , here on AM. This user came on at least twice under different names and outed himself as a troll.
Somebody should reverse search those pics on the internet, and see what pops up. It seems like I've seen him before, too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lmao. It has to be fake where did he go. But why would anyone post that for no reason?
The internet is full of people doing that kind of stupid crap.

If you look at the pics, he's even doing "boob highlighting" poses.
The pink �� heart in his response was a nice touch, though. LOL.

Dmpesso

Awards
The internet is full of people doing that kind of stupid crap.

If you look at the pics, he's even doing "boob highlighting" poses.
The pink �� heart in his response was a nice touch, though. LOL.
Maybe he felt bullied after he was roasted on here and was ashamed lol.

Dmpesso

Awards
I think it’s crazy how much the modern man is becoming estrogenized and how many people are becoming dependent on testosterone just to feel normal and like a man, except the lucky few and genetically gifted. Male estrogen dominance seems to be much more common in America then some European countries and Caribbean/African countries. I really think it’s in the food, hormones and the **** they feed the animals we eat are all banned in those countries that don’t have these issues. I think they need to add testosterone to our water instead of fluoride. Yea some females might get pcos and ****, but all for the greater good!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it’s crazy how much the modern man is becoming estrogenized and how many people are becoming dependent on testosterone just to feel normal and like a man, except the lucky few and genetically gifted. Male estrogen dominance seems to be much more common in America then some European countries and Caribbean/African countries. I really think it’s in the food, hormones and the **** they feed the animals we eat are all banned in those countries that don’t have these issues. I think they need to add testosterone to our water instead of fluoride. Yea some females might get pcos and ****, but all for the greater good!
Wasn't there a plastic connection? Like chemicals mimicking estrogen in plastic bottles?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m so glad I’m on trt so I can stay at the 800 to 900 test level even when I’m like 70.

Dmpesso

Awards
Wasn't there a plastic connection? Like chemicals mimicking estrogen in plastic bottles?
I think the plastic thing is overrated I’m sure they use the same plastic in Europe and supposedly most plastic now has “no bpa”. Of course that’s probably a lie and it’s the same crap but I think it’s more of the estrogenic compounds in our food and water that are causing these issues. The proof is in the pudding. How come so many women have breast cancer which is strictly an estrogen dependent cancer? Because estrogen is everywhere, probably mostly in the dairy and meat. Just a quick google search shows the highest breast cancer rates coincidentally are in countries that consume a lot of dairy. The lowest rates are Asia and Africa who consume the least dairy. Interesting...

Dmpesso

Awards
I’m so glad I’m on trt so I can stay at the 800 to 900 test level even when I’m like 70.
What was your starting levels? I’m so jealous of all you people ripped up like Demi gods. Hard to walk around and compare my natty ass when everyone walking around oozing testosterone in perfect shape. It’s kind of unfair. Makes me wanna do it and I don’t even have low T. Women don’t know they just think some men are manlier then others. If they only knew...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the plastic thing is overrated I’m sure they use the same plastic in Europe and supposedly most plastic now has “no bpa”. Of course that’s probably a lie and it’s the same crap but I think it’s more of the estrogenic compounds in our food and water that are causing these issues. The proof is in the pudding. How come so many women have breast cancer which is strictly an estrogen dependent cancer? Because estrogen is everywhere, probably mostly in the dairy and meat. Just a quick google search shows the highest breast cancer rates coincidentally are in countries that consume a lot of dairy. The lowest rates are Asia and Africa who consume the least dairy. Interesting...
Wasn't soy also a mimicker for certain hormones? As you said, the world is full of estrogen, LOL. One more reason to shoot test.

Dmpesso

Awards
Wasn't soy also a mimicker for certain hormones? As you said, the world is full of estrogen, LOL. One more reason to shoot test.
Don’t even get me started on soy. I’m a full believer that soy is part of the reason Asian countries are notorious for low testosterone. Soy is almost public enemy number one for testosterone. That and the fact they barely eat meat. The dairy is really where it’s at, they keep the cows pregnant year round with hormones and of course that all passes down to us; even organic.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What was your starting levels? I’m so jealous of all you people ripped up like Demi gods. Hard to walk around and compare my natty ass when everyone walking around oozing testosterone in perfect shape. It’s kind of unfair. Makes me wanna do it and I don’t even have low T. Women don’t know they just think some men are manlier then others. If they only knew...
Before starting total t was in range at low end 400, but had below normal free t, however don’t be jealous I am not “ripped up like a Demi God” as you described lol.

Dmpesso

Awards
Before starting total t was in range at low end 400, but had below normal free t, however don’t be jealous I am not “ripped up like a Demi God” as you described lol.
Was that with working out or just normal lifestyle? I keep trying to find reasons to tell myself I don’t need it because that’s a life changing route once you start TRT. Few years back I checked, my free T was high and T was “normal” 595. Although I think normal should be above 700 minimum. My high free T is probably why I get puffy nips as I heard the high free T leaves higher chance of aromotase to estrogen

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was that with working out or just normal lifestyle? I keep trying to find reasons to tell myself I don’t need it because that’s a life changing route once you start TRT. Few years back I checked, my free T was high and T was “normal” 595. Although I think normal should be above 700 minimum. My high free T is probably why I get puffy nips as I heard the high free T leaves higher chance of aromotase to estrogen
Worked out and eat healthy both before and after trt. I wouldn’t worry about trt if you have a high free t and a total t at nearly 600.
It would probably even be hard finding a clinic that isn’t a mill to prescribe it to you at 600. Take a quality natural test booster or 2 if your worried about it and you might even be able to jump another 100 points.

Dmpesso

Awards
Worked out and eat healthy both before and after trt. I wouldn’t worry about trt if you have a high free t and a total t at nearly 600.
It would probably even be hard finding a clinic that isn’t a mill to prescribe it to you at 600. Take a quality natural test booster or 2 if your worried about it and you might even be able to jump another 100 points.
Yea I’m not gonna do it I was just considering taking something from one of those research grade sites especially something to help the puffy nips. Not exactly testosterone itself but one of those AI or SERMS that boost it as well. Just started Elim1nate (arimistane). Let’s see how that goes. I’ve been taking LJ100 and some test booster that has fenugreek, primavie Shilajit, boron, DIM, and ashwagandha. Seems to be working

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I’m not gonna do it I was just considering taking something from one of those research grade sites especially something to help the puffy nips. Not exactly testosterone itself but one of those AI or SERMS that boost it as well. Just started Elim1nate (arimistane). Let’s see how that goes. I’ve been taking LJ100 and some test booster that has fenugreek, primavie Shilajit, boron, DIM, and ashwagandha. Seems to be working
If your looking for a quality natural test booster I recommend Alpha Jym. It has several proven natural ingredients that you have already mentioned in your post above as well as ingredients that decrease estrogen. You can read about it here https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/alpha-jym

Dmpesso

Awards
If your looking for a quality natural test booster I recommend Alpha Jym. It has several proven natural ingredients that you have already mentioned in your post above as well as ingredients that decrease estrogen. You can read about it here https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/alpha-jym
Honestly looks like garbage compared to what I was taking. I was using genius test from amazon which actually uses KSM66 ashwagandha and LJ100. All better versions of what Jim uses in his stuff. I just think the 250mg of DIM in both is too much DIM for men. After a while I felt it increases estrogen. Taking 2 caps a day instead of 4 works much better for me. Thanks for the recommendation though

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly looks like garbage compared to what I was taking. I was using genius test from amazon which actually uses KSM66 ashwagandha and LJ100. All better versions of what Jim uses in his stuff. I just think the 250mg of DIM in both is too much DIM for men. After a while I felt it increases estrogen. Taking 2 caps a day instead of 4 works much better for me. Thanks for the recommendation though
Genius is definetly quality with ingredients and dosages, but it is very expensive.

Dmpesso

Awards
Genius is definetly quality with ingredients and dosages, but it is very expensive.
Yea but you definitely get what you pay for. Compared to others with similar ingredients it’s on par.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 22
R1187 Anabolics 49
N.Woods Giant Anabolics 9