Gyno or paranoia? (Pics)

Johnnymfj

Awards
Hey guys, so I ran a PH cycle with 4-Andro and 1-Andro, the nips are feeling a tender. I ran both at no more than 250mg. As a teenager, I did have the knots and so forth. They haven't changed much over the years but since they've been sensitive, I've paid more attention to it and feeling problematic over the matter. The next cycle I wanted to run was 1-Andro of 500mg and 4-Andro of 550mg. On hand I have Nolva, Clomid, and Lestro on the way. Any tips for now and before I run the next cycle? I've read articles and forums to death and want to get some personal input. Is it looking like surgery to correct this? I haven't been able to work out at all due to a concussion this past week but will be ready to hit it again starting later this week

Attachments

Johnnymfj

Awards
I've read this a few times as well, but when the nips are hard, they look absolutely fine

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it may just be your BF% is a little high. You will need to cut to around 10% to see if it remains or if it's just fatty tissue.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Puffy nipples... it's probably just fat.

Johnnymfj

Awards
Thanks guys. Opinions about taking Clom or Nolva in a low dose, during the cycle to prevent gyno?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Opinions about taking Clom or Nolva in a low dose, during the cycle to prevent gyno?
Don't take either during cycle... Use an AI, I like adex.

Save nolva or clomid for PCT

Johnnymfj

Awards
Is Letro too much? It's already on the way but read it can be too harsh.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I would only recommend letro if your susceptible to gyno. I wouldn't personally take it myself unless gyno appeared and aromasin didn't touch it. It's very harsh, it's a suicidal AI.

Johnnymfj

Awards
The claim is it blocks up to 94.5% estrogen. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but we want estrogen to build muscle? It's prolactin that we don't want. I also don't understand how it claims to boost testosterone when it's suppose to inhibit estrogen

CJNator

Awards
The claim is it blocks up to 94.5% estrogen. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but we want estrogen to build muscle? It's prolactin that we don't want. I also don't understand how it claims to boost testosterone when it's suppose to inhibit estrogen
I don't know the specifics, I'll tag brundel for more info.

piledbodies

Awards
I just started taking Alpha Mass (1dhea) and Dermacrine about ten days Go. Recomennded dosages. On about the 6th day I noticed my nipples and pecs felt weird but I thought it was paranoia. I just found a little lump above my left nipple that does hurt a bit if I put pressure directly on it. It's very small maybe half of a pea. I did a 4.5wk cycle of Hdrol about 5 years ago never had any issues otherwise ive never used PH or AAS. I am stopping both the Dermacrine and Alpha Mass as of right now. ****s crazy. My advice is lay off all hormonal products because its inevitable. I'll be pissed if mine doesn't start getting better here pretty quick!!

piledbodies

Awards
Oh and my opinion is yes its mild gyno in you judging by your pics and description. I also had some gyno during puberty that lasted about 2 weeks and nothing else until now. I'd say were both prone bro but to be fair yours looks much puffier than mine. Hit it with some letro for a few weeks then take a couple months lff hormonal products. You may still have some gyno but it won't be noticeable unless you stimulate it again

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking Alpha Mass (1dhea) and Dermacrine about ten days Go. Recomennded dosages. On about the 6th day I noticed my nipples and pecs felt weird but I thought it was paranoia. I just found a little lump above my left nipple that does hurt a bit if I put pressure directly on it. It's very small maybe half of a pea. I did a 4.5wk cycle of Hdrol about 5 years ago never had any issues otherwise ive never used PH or AAS. I am stopping both the Dermacrine and Alpha Mass as of right now. ****s crazy. My advice is lay off all hormonal products because its inevitable. I'll be pissed if mine doesn't start getting better here pretty quick!!
it might be possible that you got it from dermacrine. how much of it were you using? my speculation is that you the dhea converted to test, which then converted to estrogen. either way, you should have had an ai on hand, no matter what. this is why you shouldnt start a cycle unless you have everything on hand

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
and to answer OP, i also do feel like its a very mild gyno. however i dont know how it used to look like before so i cant really compare to be really sure of it

and just to be clear, are you saying you did your first cycle as a teenager with the 1-andro and 4-andro at 250mg and during that cycle you got the gyno? didnt you have an ai to go along with the 4-andro? how long ago was it?

piledbodies

Awards
it might be possible that you got it from dermacrine. how much of it were you using? my speculation is that you the dhea converted to test, which then converted to estrogen. either way, you should have had an ai on hand, no matter what. this is why you shouldnt start a cycle unless you have everything on hand
True that I have some OTC products I'm using in the meantime. I figured it'd be ok if I waited a couple weeks to get an AI/SERM considering Dermacrine is supposedly side effect free and 1dhea takes weeks to kick in. Oh and I'm 186lbs and was using 4 pumps daily 2 on shoulders 1 on chest and 1 pump to the balls

(Sorry don't mean to hijack thread)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex your pec and gently feel behind your nipple. Is there a hard lump/knot?

I'll also suggest prolactin control on most cycles.... prolactrone is where its at. Look into caber/prami if on things such as tren/trest as theyre known to elevate prolactin. I've seen bloodwork from halo with high prolactin so u never know how these compounds effect your body w/o bloods drawn

Johnnymfj

Awards
I ended the first cycle a little over a week ago now. I'm 28

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I still think it's just a higher bf%... But as Volvo suggested, squeeze the nipple area and look for a hard lump. It's very distinctive.

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
I do not know about 1 dhea in partucular, but dhea and some of its metabolites are estrogenic i.e. they activate the estrogen receptor.

Johnnymfj

Awards
Thanks man, no lumps. I had them as a teenager and familiar with what they are. Next cycle I'm trying to go balls out if allotted time with work. Hopefully the muscle will build up to even the area out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 3