Gyno or just fat? pics

gdoggydog05

Awards
So i just recently became paranoid about gyno.... does anyone else just get saggy when their weight is up? my nips dont seem puffy and i have no other signs of high estrogen...

i have included pics of 7 years ago before TRT ( currently on anavar too)

frankly the first pic when i weighed 175 but hadnt started working out yet, it looks to me like i may have mild gyno..... but if you have mild gyno can it go away? because a year later at 160 pounds after working out for a year, you can see, i dont have any issue.....

the second set of pics are of me right now at 215...... im still carrying a lot of fat. down from 250 pounds....goal is 185-190 as i carry a lot more muscle now underneath so i dont need to go much past that..... i think its just fat......but how does one know if they have gyno?

Attachments

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is that the leanest you have been? does it keep getting better? im leaning towards just fat.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not an expert but IMO at worst it’s very mild but I would say there isn’t any gyno there. I’d expect to see a more pronounced area directly round the nipple (your entire chest area seems the same).

I think it’s just fat bro. I hold fat deposits the same way from where I was very fat and lost a lot of weight, I have to be very lean to get rid of it (and then the loose skin sags).

gdoggydog05

Awards
I’m not an expert but IMO at worst it’s very mild but I would say there isn’t any gyno there. I’d expect to see a more pronounced area directly round the nipple (your entire chest area seems the same).

I think it’s just fat bro. I hold fat deposits the same way from where I was very fat and lost a lot of weight, I have to be very lean to get rid of it (and then the loose skin sags).
thanks for chiming in,.... im pretty sure its just fat too

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with the others, there's nothing visually obvious to suggest gyno. With gyno it can become even more obvious when you get leaner cos your nipple area can remain puffy. Your lean photos look normal, nips are small etc

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No gyno, I agree. Drop some carbs and you’ll get there quickly. You’re not fat.

gdoggydog05

Awards
No gyno, I agree. Drop some carbs and you’ll get there quickly. You’re not fat.
thanks! my carbs have been high. i feel like its tough to get energy without the carbs....... does it take an adjusting period that i just need to endure? protein is lower than it should be but still higher than it was. 160 to 200 a day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Supplements 7
R1187 Anabolics 49
Nutrition / Health 5
Weight Loss 27