Is is possible to make prostan an injectible?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Klaus,

Yes, C17 additions necessarily enhance progestinic activity. 17b more so than 17a and ethyl more so than methyl. Propyl and ethinyl subs are decidedly progestinic with varying degrees of estrogenic activity. I am really probably not supposed to be discussing this without authorization, so when I say "we" you must make certain assumptions. :)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros!

We were looking to get a good source of inexpensive Prostanozol for fun and giggles. There's lots of us who like to dose the stuff pretty high. Well, someone heard us, possibly through this thread, and is now providing a generic version @ 50mg per cap, in 90-cap bottles...

:woohoo:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well, no. :eek: C'mon man, at least it's WAY cheaper than the original. At least that makes an experimental conversion economically feasible. Call it one step closer.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Fat Chance Dept.

...there was some hope a while ago that someone would get a kilo or 2 from a Chinese chem house and throw it out by the gram, as used to be common in the PBE (know that one?;) ) but that seems to be a lost art form; too many hassles, risk of seizure from customs, time, $, etc.

At least now, though, the free market forces have found it viable to offer reasonably priced caps.

...hooray for Capitalism!

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
Klaus, could you email me please, you aren't recieving PMs and I have some questions for you.

Scipio at cyber dash rights dot net

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bros!

We were looking to get a good source of inexpensive Prostanozol for fun and giggles. There's lots of us who like to dose the stuff pretty high. Well, someone heard us, possibly through this thread, and is now providing a generic version @ 50mg per cap, in 90-cap bottles...

:woohoo:
NICE!

sounds good man! gald someone was paying attention, at least if not to us then what we saw too, the possibility to throw out a bunch of cheap prostan.

i like the 50mg alot better.

so any release date or manufacturer as of yet? or is this undisclosable information?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
NICE!

sounds good man! gald someone was paying attention, at least if not to us then what we saw too, the possibility to throw out a bunch of cheap prostan.

i like the 50mg alot better.

so any release date or manufacturer as of yet? or is this undisclosable information?
Well, ahem... Posting it here would be "source posting" wouldn't it? So... Carefully check out board sponsors? I'd PM you bro but you don't have that... yet.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, ahem... Posting it here would be "source posting" wouldn't it? So... Carefully check out board sponsors? I'd PM you bro but you don't have that... yet.
dont worry yo

pretty sure source has to do with illegals and non sponsor sites

you can source a sponsor any day and i promise you they wont mind.... thats what they are there for, i will still be looking though!

AgentOrange

Awards
In following this thread, a question came to mind. WHY can't one simply take 4 grams of prostan and dissolve / filter it/ etc. using a fina kit?

Will the Whatman filter not catch the binders, cellulose, etc?

Lastly, I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
In following this thread, a question came to mind. WHY can't one simply take 4 grams of prostan and dissolve / filter it/ etc. using a fina kit?

Will the Whatman filter not catch the binders, cellulose, etc?

Lastly, I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question!
You / we can. On top of paying top dollar for the stuff itself, you pay for the pills, the marketing, the shipping, the bottle, the label, the fina kit.... The idea is more bang-for buck, same as with transdermal testosterone base powder...

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
You / we can. On top of paying top dollar for the stuff itself, you pay for the pills, the marketing, the shipping, the bottle, the label, the fina kit.... The idea is more bang-for buck, same as with transdermal testosterone base powder...
There's that and the fact that it doesn't have an ester attached to it. It would require more frequent dosing I'm sure. Plus, I've heard that injecting a base hormone is not the most pleasant thing in the world.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love this site!!!! :head:

Hmmmm... What to do now that 1-test is banned though... :blink: I got into this too late I guess. Now. Here's what's left to do:

Get a kit, refine the prostanozol to powder. Make an injectable with that, and try it. If it's good like that, just order that from this or some other supplier. Hey it might be OK both orally and injected. That would be just PERFECT.
oh you can still buy 1-test powder you just gotta look very hard. think "gaspari thyro tabs"

AgentOrange

Awards
Thanks Grunt. I see your point and its a good one. I already made the investment in some Prosan a while back... you remember... one of those "get it now! we're stopping production tomorrow! act now!" promotions.

Anyway, since I've alread got it, I was thinking about taking a couple grams and having some fun.

Does anyone know if it is "safe" (i use the term loosely) to inject an ether?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
That is a good question man. Have fun, and please report on your little experiment. Do you have any transdermal carrier that you can also try?

I see Klaus is reading the thread, I'm sure he has an answer about injecting an acetal

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hello, long time no see.

I am not aware of anyone who's performed this experiment. With the updated steroid laws in the USA, it would all be illegal experimentation anyway. It's probably a dead end at this point.
Yeh, it's been a while.

I thought the only change to the "law" was that AX got a letter to stop selling Superdrol?

How about unmethylated, estered pheraplex? :) Does Vida say anything about that?

SecretOfSteel

Awards
Since its a non methylated product, the majority of it is destroyed in the GI tract. This is why you need to dose it so high, also it being a weak compound to being with doesn't help. Ok, enough of the obvious. It it possible to make an injectible out of it, thus eliminating the need for high oral dosing and presumabley make it more effective.
I think what you're looking for is called winstrol.