is death certain? superdrol/halodrol/ultradrol/stanodrol

technique88

technique88

Awards
will take into consideration guys thanks
Listen bro, you are young and think of it this way, those can all be fun individual cycles. Why stack them all when you can have a fun ride with each. Those are all great base PHs. Try throughing a non methly with ONE of those at a time. With your whole life ahead of you it would be ashame to just stack them all together. Running them individually allows you to grow in many ways than just size.

survey

Awards
This is not a cycle. This is a torture test on your liver. Superdrol alone has sent many people to the hospital within a few weeks with jaundice. You need to get control of yourself before you do some serious damage to your body and hormones. And remember, it's all fun and games 'til your junk stops workin'.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
listen to these people. some of us have ranmanymany many cycles. some didnt listen and know the side effects. listen to them!!!!don consider..... but anyway, keep being ignlrant and someone will say told you so while you have your head down in the dumps cause you have ed... and your sexy gf is like "ummm well?!" legs spread open. or you have major tits..... this stuff has been around a while.... people have taken it for a while.... so theres education to be heard. lsten or dont listen its your life. just make a decision. if it pushes you off the deep end and make you a hobo for life or maybe even give you your death sentence. just think of me and say wow someone warned me of this.
I have even screwed up with hormones before.... wish I had listened, to my body or even thought it through more.... not explaining why, but just listen to people mate and thats it.... done!!!

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run some real juice? More gains and half the sides....Whatever you do protect those organs (liver, kidneys, etc.)....

Juice would be cheaper as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing that worries me about this cycle is the op's lack of experience.

i think either sd/stano or ud/stano would be an acceptable cycle.

at most, if op wanted to go gansta, sd @ 20mg for 3 weeks, then ud at 20mg for 3 weeks, and stano at 600mg for weeks 1-8, with the last two weeks stano solo.

this would be a more thought out cycle.

there is no need to add hd, he should save that for later.

abcman

Awards
some men just wana watch the world burn. this cycle makes me balls shrivel up in a good way.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys.

i've ran cycles like this. what happens is your balls shrink up so much, they almost go back up inside you (do you remember how old you were when your nuts dropped?)

and then what happens, if you pct right (which can only come from experience, cause at your 2nd cycle, you dont know what works best for you, and what sucks) is that you get used to those tiny balls, then when they swell up back to normal or bigger, you have to get used to the pain of everything bumping them and running into them while you work out.

this isn't fun, prob the worst part of cycling for me. it's like constantly getting kicked in the nuts at about week 3 of pct.

abcman

Awards
If i had some trenavar id probly run that shiit pretty high with some superdrol or m1t but i dont i only got these methyls, listen i will be the lab rat experiment i will log this so if i die no one else follows suit

san731

san731

Awards
If i had some trenavar id probly run that shiit pretty high with some superdrol or m1t but i dont i only got these methyls, listen i will be the lab rat experiment i will log this so if i die no one else follows suit
trolllllllololol. take em suppository style bro. it makes like you like 27 times more anabolic. especially if you eat your feces afterwards.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The smaller the berries, the bigger the twig looks. Small things are hip these days...cell phones, compact cars, blue jeans etc.

abcman

Awards
trolllllllololol. take em suppository style bro. it makes like you like 27 times more anabolic. especially if you eat your feces afterwards.
brah nothing crazy like tren at 75mg for 8 weeks with a 3 week sd or m1t kickstart

The smaller the berries, the bigger the twig looks. Small things are hip these days...cell phones, compact cars, blue jeans etc.
i lik that

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Taking any PH or steroid is forcing you to grow. Taking 4 of them at the same time is forcing your liver to ****. If epi was your only cycle then SD alone is going to be a jump up. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not a goal. You can't make it happen over night. If you trash your system at 21 when you get to be my age (36) you're gonna hate yourself.
Wisdom here!!^^ They say necessity is the father of invention, but impatience is the mother of all f-ups!! Spread that stuff out bro.. Your gonads and liver are gonna thank you one day...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what experiment? what are you talking about? you aren't doing anything that hasn't already been done before.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
stupid.... take it all buddy. ill listen out for your funeral.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Not my topic but my question is on topic for this:

Currently running hdrol:
50/75/75/75/75/75
katanadrol 250 throughout
gonna add sd last 4 weeks
0 / 0/10/20/20/20

fish oil
mutli
TUDCA
hawthorn

pct:

nolva 20/20/10/10
forma stanzol for AI
DAA
TUDCA
fish oil
hawthorn

Does this fall into the "pointless" or "stupid" category in you more experienced guys opinions?
Kinda skert of the 2 methyl's so either some reassurance or redirection would be sw33t.

abcman

Awards

Currently running hdrol:
50/75/75/75/75/75
0 / 0/10/20/20/20

fish oil
mutli
TUDCA
hawthorn

pct:

nolva 20/20/10/10
forma stanzol for AI
DAA
TUDCA
fish oil
hawthorn

Does this fall into the "pointless" or "stupid" category in you more experienced guys opinions?
Kinda skert of the 2 methyl's so either some reassurance or redirection would be sw33t.
get huge brah

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Currently running hdrol:
50/75/75/75/75/75
0 / 0/10/20/20/20
you should of ran the sd for the first 4 weeks of the cycle, keeping hd at 50mg e/d, then the last 2 weeks hd at 75mg, and begin using fura at 350-4000mg e/d until you run out.

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
you should of ran the sd for the first 4 weeks of the cycle, keeping hd at 50mg e/d, then the last 2 weeks hd at 75mg, and begin using fura at 350-4000mg e/d until you run out.
350-4000mg?!

And why bother with the hd at 50? I'm on like day 9 o hdrol so I've had 2 75 dosages... what's your recommendation? Drop the hd and pick up sd full 6 week? Or continue hd at 50?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only reason to stack sd & hd would be to keep steady blood levels of androgens over a 24hr period and displace shbg.

so there is no reason to super dose hd, the sd is the workhorse.

yes, three fifty to four hundred, you use this compound to dry/harden up.

If you are only 2 days in, i would drop the hd to 50mg, split up 2 times per day, 10-12hrs apart, and begin using sd @ 20mg e/d. then follow what I recomended.

and only run the sd for 4 weeks. not 5 or 6. you run the hd for 6 weeks, and the fura for as long as you can for as high as you can. pref what i recomended.

or keep it how you want it.

jsl3000

Awards
Anyone here from new zealand struggle bringing sterodrol through customs?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
dumbass.. there are already dozens of f*cked up rats... you are not an innovator of any kind... just ANOTHER retarded dumb sh*t

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
the only reason to stack sd & hd would be to keep steady blood levels of androgens over a 24hr period and displace shbg.

so there is no reason to super dose hd, the sd is the workhorse.

yes, three fifty to four hundred, you use this compound to dry/harden up.

If you are only 2 days in, i would drop the hd to 50mg, split up 2 times per day, 10-12hrs apart, and begin using sd @ 20mg e/d. then follow what I recomended.

and only run the sd for 4 weeks. not 5 or 6. you run the hd for 6 weeks, and the fura for as long as you can for as high as you can. pref what i recomended.

or keep it how you want it.
Start pct after the kd? I bought enough to last 5-6 weeks.

survey

Awards
ok, whatever. At least add some before during and after pics.

abcman

Awards
yeah i expect something like 30 lbs, especially cuz ill be coming off a cut when i do the cycle

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I fully understand the law of diminishing returns, I'd just rather like to force my body to grow rather than to ask it =)
At the very least you are tossing good product out of the window. You could gain with any two. I look at it as just wasting product. Send the rest to someone on the board and they will put good use to it instead of pissing it away.

abcman

Awards
At the very least you are tossing good product out of the window. You could gain with any two. I look at it as just wasting product. Send the rest to someone on the board and they will put good use to it instead of pissing it away.
meh got the halodrol (2 x 50mg x 60ct) for 30 bucks, epi (1 x 18mg x 90ct) for 32 bucks, got alot of free superdrol. only expensive stuff is the stano and ultra. unless ultradrol is godlike i wont be buying it again.

btw sionce i got so many ppl coming in this thread may as well update you guys on my thinking, gunna do this as of now:

Cycle

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/54/54/54/54/0/0/0
UD 0/0/0/0/24/24/24/24
Stano 1000 ED

Support Supplements

Hawthorn Berry (1130mg)
Aegis (250mg TUDCA/600mg PPC)
Taurine (3-10g)

Post Cycle

Nolva 20/20/10/10
D-pol (3 caps for 30 days)
Erase (3 caps for 30 days)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you got the epi im thinking of, it's bunk/underdosed, so i wouldn't worry about that much.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I cant wait to see the results... your obituary should be epic....

pics of liver failure, jaundice and your hospital room then casket please.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, we were thinking epivar, i havn't looked up power labs stuff, so i dont know if they put out bunk products.

i think they have that halotest-25 which i believe a lot of people have said was bunk. but i've seen some good reviews for that product as well, just more negative than positive.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
meh got the halodrol (2 x 50mg x 60ct) for 30 bucks, epi (1 x 18mg x 90ct) for 32 bucks, got alot of free superdrol. only expensive stuff is the stano and ultra. unless ultradrol is godlike i wont be buying it again.

btw sionce i got so many ppl coming in this thread may as well update you guys on my thinking, gunna do this as of now:

Cycle

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
Epi 0/54/54/54/54/0/0/0
UD 0/0/0/0/24/24/24/24
Stano 1000 ED

Support Supplements

Hawthorn Berry (1130mg)
Aegis (250mg TUDCA/600mg PPC)
Taurine (3-10g)

Post Cycle

Nolva 20/20/10/10
D-pol (3 caps for 30 days)
Erase (3 caps for 30 days)
I'm sorry but this is really unnecessary, if you are going to run a methyl for 8 weeks, I don't know what to say, I think to make and hold this gains will be tough, you better eat enough, could be hard with the possibility of massive appetite loss, if you want to gain 30lbs, run a long test cycle with methyls front and back of it a 6 week pct, your recovery from this cycle is going to be tough

I probably shouldnt even be commenting on this cycle since i have no personal experience with amounts that high, just never saw anything like it, you should get bloods drawn mid cycle, I predict HDL near 0

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm sorry but this is really unnecessary, if you are going to run a methyl for 8 weeks, I don't know what to say, I think to make and hold this gains will be tough, you better eat enough, could be hard with the possibility of massive appetite loss, if you want to gain 30lbs, run a long test cycle with methyls front and back of it a 6 week pct, your recovery from this cycle is going to be tough

I probably shouldnt even be commenting on this cycle since i have no personal experience with amounts that high, just never saw anything like it, you should get bloods drawn mid cycle, I predict HDL near 0
Yeah I'm worried it'll b incredibly hard for him to keep those gains, and the possible appetite loss is a good point. OP I would have a much more extensive pct than that, I mean definitely a cortisol inhibitor, a GDA like Anabeta or Need2Slin and probly a low dose of Osta too.

abcman

Awards
Yeah I'm worried it'll b incredibly hard for him to keep those gains, and the possible appetite loss is a good point. OP I would have a much more extensive pct than that, I mean definitely a cortisol inhibitor, a GDA like Anabeta or Need2Slin and probly a low dose of Osta too.
Idk if I cam afford to this cycle is running me 350 already. Erase will cover the cortisol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Idk if I cam afford to this cycle is running me 350 already. Erase will cover the cortisol.
If you're spending that much I would just do a Test E cycle with an SD kicker and harden with winny at the end.

CJason

Awards
Damn and I'm worried about running SD solo XD. W.e happens good luck!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
dead yet?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
awww so this is FUTURE death!!! cool...