Ironflex sten-zine log

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

Woke up this morning feeling a little pissed off about to hit the gym. Gonna work bis and tris
Weight 146 I passed my goal. I hope by the end of my epi cycle I can get to 155. I'm hungry all the time I work next to a subway and I'm always getting food over there... I feel like I've dropped more money on food than anything haha. For some reason though the back pumps just went away I stopped taking the taurine and idk they just went away.. Epi cycle is gonna be 30/30/45/45/45/45 I ordered 2 bottles so I can have some extra for my next cycle, can't wait excited for these gains. And the gains I've already made just fukin around I benched 275. I want to get up to 300.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 21:

Woke up this morning feeling a little pissed off about to hit the gym. Gonna work bis and tris
Weight 146 I passed my goal. I hope by the end of my epi cycle I can get to 155. I'm hungry all the time I work next to a subway and I'm always getting food over there... I feel like I've dropped more money on food than anything haha. For some reason though the back pumps just went away I stopped taking the taurine and idk they just went away.. Epi cycle is gonna be 30/30/45/45/45/45 I ordered 2 bottles so I can have some extra for my next cycle, can't wait excited for these gains. And the gains I've already made just fukin around I benched 275. I want to get up to 300.
Thanks once again Ironflex you guys are the sh!t
You got it bro, Epi with get you over 300 no problem.. When u starting Epi?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Starting to notice a little gyno goin on.. I squeezed my nipple and a little clear fluid was coming out.. Going to start my AI with the epi hopefully this will rid of the extra estrogen.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Starting to notice a little gyno goin on.. I squeezed my nipple and a little clear fluid was coming out.. Going to start my AI with the epi hopefully this will rid of the extra estrogen.
Are you having any pain or discomfort?? What AI do you have??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you have a legit ai and not some OTC product. To many ppl mess with there nipz when they notice a flare up or aggrevation.. leave em be, and start your ai. Check the nips at the end of your cycle.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hope you have a legit ai and not some OTC product. To many ppl mess with there nipz when they notice a flare up or aggrevation.. leave em be, and start your ai. Check the nips at the end of your cycle.
I never understood why guys feel the need to squeeze their nipples. Do you have a lump

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I never understood why guys feel the need to squeeze their nipples. Do you have a lump
Well cause I notice there a little puffy... And wanted to check... I know it only makes it worse but... No there not sensitive or anything no lump and I have some letro

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well cause I notice there a little puffy... And wanted to check... I know it only makes it worse but... No there not sensitive or anything no lump and I have some letro
start the letro and let it do it's thing, sounds like you caught it early.. How were u going to dose it?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
5.0/5.0/5.0/5.0/2.5
I'm not experienced with having to use Letro I've been lucky so far, but I have done a lot of reading on it. Sounds like u are starting way too high, common dose is like this for first 5 days

Day 1: .50mg
Day 2: 1.0mg
Day 3: 1.5mg
Day 4: 2.0mg
Day 5: 2.5mg

work your way up then once it starts to subside keep it at that dose for 4-7 days then tapper back down.. M2C. I believe @Tyga had the same issue he may be able to add more info..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn I type too slow.. LOL
Haha! Beat ya!

No you got it right on the money. Thats the most standard protocol out, i used letro and aromasin a long while back and reversed my gyno.

I didnt go any higher than 1.5mg though. Not only did it decrease and eventually rid my lump, the lower mg was easier on my joints, libido and lipids.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Beat ya!

No you got it right on the money. Thats the most standard protocol out, i used letro and aromasin a long while back and reversed my gyno.

I didnt go any higher than 1.5mg though. Not only did it decrease and eventually rid my lump, the lower mg was easier on my joints, libido and lipids.
Thanks guys you got the right info!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

Well I'm almost done with this cycle here I have to say its been awesome I'm at 149 the weights just coming about a pound a day.. Which is fukin cool. I've been eating like a beast. Can't wait to start my epi cycle. Going to run torem as pct..good thing epi is an estrogen blocker haha get rid of this gyno problem I got it's not to bad. I've had it before during a test cycle.. I really miss real gear though there's nothing better than that haaha

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 24:

Well I'm almost done with this cycle here I have to say its been awesome I'm at 149 the weights just coming about a pound a day.. Which is fukin cool. I've been eating like a beast. Can't wait to start my epi cycle. Going to run torem as pct..good thing epi is an estrogen blocker haha get rid of this gyno problem I got it's not to bad. I've had it before during a test cycle.. I really miss real gear though there's nothing better than that haaha
Glad to hear your enjoying it!! Did u start letro?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I can see a big difference in my upper chest,last, biceps, traps, forearms... Pretty much every body part is looking fuller and it's stronger.

Weight 150
have never weighed this much. Going to do a cut with epi and shred some fat and water. I gained about 15 lbs which is normal in a four week cycle. Have three doses left.

Going to start epistane tommorow.my diets going to change to 3000 cals, 200g protein, 200 carbs. Hopping to cut some body fat even though I'm about 6% right now. Want to get shredded while being feeling strong

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Plus 15 is nice!! Your right entire body looks much fuller.. You going to keep logging it? Would like to keep following your progress, Epi will rip u up!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I can see a big difference in my upper chest,last, biceps, traps, forearms... Pretty much every body part is looking fuller and it's stronger.

Weight 150
have never weighed this much. Going to do a cut with epi and shred some fat and water. I gained about 15 lbs which is normal in a four week cycle. Have three doses left.

Going to start epistane tommorow.my diets going to change to 3000 cals, 200g protein, 200 carbs. Hopping to cut some body fat even though I'm about 6% right now. Want to get shredded while being feeling strong
Nice job fool! 15lbs is an awesome run! I wouldnt worry about "shredding" at 6% bf. Id keep slappin lbs on the frame and cut latet... imo

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice job fool! 15lbs is an awesome run! I wouldnt worry about "shredding" at 6% bf. Id keep slappin lbs on the frame and cut latet... imo
I agree. There's no need to cut at that low bf, just keep stacking on mass.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
def notice the chest is lookin bigger, lookin good mane. id tap

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Well I got ahold of some winstrol today so I'm going to run this instead of the epi.. Rather just go for the real thing

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Well I got ahold of some winstrol today so I'm going to run this instead of the epi.. Rather just go for the real thing
Winstrol is definitely going to be my next cycle!! I've been wanting to run it for a while, you every run it before??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winny for the win?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol is definitely going to be my next cycle!! I've been wanting to run it for a while, you every run it before??
I have not... i came across 100 10mg pills for 50$ and going to stack with trest

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
The stenzine though was perfect cause it will help bridge me into this cycle

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pointless unless you stack it with test...

Figure 4-6 weeks of temporary bloat/glycogen retention with the dbol, then an additional 8 weeks of var. Sounds like a liver beating lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Figure 4-6 weeks of temporary bloat/glycogen retention with the dbol, then an additional 8 weeks of var. Sounds like a liver beating lol
Lol agreed.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established

It is but I got some tudca and some other liver support.
But I'm going to run
Test 300mg twice a week for 8 weeks
Winny40/40/40/50/60
Dbol /0/35/45/50/50.60

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It is but I got some tudca and some other liver support.
But I'm going to run
Test 300mg twice a week for 8 weeks
Winny40/40/40/50/60
Dbol /0/35/45/50/50.60
Wooh u gonna blow the f*ck up bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I know I started cycle this morning. Spent all kinds of fukin cash. I got a good deal on the dbol n winny though that was at great price.
You're gonna enjoy this sh*t bro. Put in work!!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna enjoy this sh*t bro. Put in work!!
Yeah I know lol I ran a small cycle of dbol before and I love that sh!t 10lbs in two weeks that's pretty good but I lost it all cause it was mostly water weight.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First four weeks should he dbol only.. counter productive running winny and dbol together.

Dbol- 50/50/50/60
Stanzolol -/-/-/-/50/60/60/60
Test 500mg ew for twelve weeks