Yeah gonna hit this shieet.

Gonna get mad gains :) thanks guys

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: ohhhh shieet it's already week one

Weight 139

Took today off just relaxed and spent about 40$ on food today feeling hungry like a beast! My veins are coming in more each day I love it! Being all swole and got some dik veins goin on. This cycle is going to change alot for me, I don't have a problem keeping gains. The only problem I have is getting to busy. But I'm not going to take any breaks just recover days here an there. It's hard though to eat clean while being so hungry all the time. I bought a big bag of peanuts and ate it hahaha thanks once again Ironflex ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 7: ohhhh shieet it's already week one

Weight 139

Took today off just relaxed and spent about 40$ on food today feeling hungry like a beast! My veins are coming in more each day I love it! Being all swole and got some dik veins goin on. This cycle is going to change alot for me, I don't have a problem keeping gains. The only problem I have is getting to busy. But I'm not going to take any breaks just recover days here an there. It's hard though to eat clean while being so hungry all the time. I bought a big bag of peanuts and ate it hahaha thanks once again Ironflex ;)
Feed the hunger bro, u can't deny the beast inside!!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Feed the hunger bro, u can't deny the beast inside!!
I know I gotta feed the beast gonna hit legs and shoulders Tomm :) this should be good I think my strength gains are going to be here soon

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Weight 141
Legs felt good today nice and smooth that's how every movement felt. Loving the feeling of power in my hands.

Legs

Squat: 185x10 225x7 275x4 295x2
Deadlift: 185x10 235x8 285x6 305x3
Leg press: I don't really know how much it weighs but I did 6 (45lb) plates at 10 reps 8 plates 10 reps 10 plates 8 12 plates 5 reps
Leg extension: 95x10 115x10 135x8 150x5

Shoulders:
DB shoulder press: 50x10 60x10 75x7 80x5
Incline bench: 135x15 155x10 185x5 205x3 225x2
Smith machine shoulder press: 135x10 155x8 185x6
Front shoulder extension: 25x10 35x10 40x8 45x7
Side shoulder extension: 15x25 20x10 25x10 30x8

Ate 3700 cals today and 300g of protein. Ate so much food today couldn't stop eating i spent so much money haha rice and chips with cottage cheese are my favorite.
And here's a little update on my gains

Attachments

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 8:

Weight 141
Legs felt good today nice and smooth that's how every movement felt. Loving the feeling of power in my hands.

Legs

Squat: 185x10 225x7 275x4 295x2
Deadlift: 185x10 235x8 285x6 305x3
Leg press: I don't really know how much it weighs but I did 6 (45lb) plates at 10 reps 8 plates 10 reps 10 plates 8 12 plates 5 reps
Leg extension: 95x10 115x10 135x8 150x5

Shoulders:
DB shoulder press: 50x10 60x10 75x7 80x5
Incline bench: 135x15 155x10 185x5 205x3 225x2
Smith machine shoulder press: 135x10 155x8 185x6
Front shoulder extension: 25x10 35x10 40x8 45x7
Side shoulder extension: 15x25 20x10 25x10 30x8

Ate 3700 cals today and 300g of protein. Ate so much food today couldn't stop eating i spent so much money haha rice and chips with cottage cheese are my favorite.
And here's a little update on my gains
Thats some serious weight your moving for being 141 dude.. Your strong as an ox can't wait to see your end #'s .. Great job!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thats some serious weight your moving for being 141 dude.. Your strong as an ox can't wait to see your end #'s .. Great job!!
X2...lifting strong bro, I can't wait to see what type of boss sh*t u do on this cycle.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Yeah been hittin that sh*t my hardest the last cycle I had with these compounds didnt hit as quickly as the other one which is badass cause now I got 3 more weeks for gains :)

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
At week 4 I'm going to start a cycle of epistane and run it for 6 weeks as EOD 30mgs and
pct clomid 50/50/50/50
AI 0/0/50/50
Can't wait to see the gains with these compounds staked going to look like a fukin beast. Then after that I'm done with PHs an AAS for about 6 months. Gotta give my body a recovery. Going to try to bench 300lbs by the end of the year hopefully dmz m-sten and the epi will give me that boost. That I need to reach them gains. Hopefully looking to do a show next year.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Dam dude 6lbs in 8 days . I'm using stenzine also and I'm up almost 3lbs in 6 days. Keep killing it man.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dam dude 6lbs in 8 days . I'm using stenzine also and I'm up almost 3lbs in 6 days. Keep killing it man.
This is right where im at. 4-5 lbs in seven days

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
At week 4 I'm going to start a cycle of epistane and run it for 6 weeks as EOD 30mgs and
pct clomid 50/50/50/50
AI 0/0/50/50
Can't wait to see the gains with these compounds staked going to look like a fukin beast. Then after that I'm done with PHs an AAS for about 6 months. Gotta give my body a recovery. Going to try to bench 300lbs by the end of the year hopefully dmz m-sten and the epi will give me that boost. That I need to reach them gains. Hopefully looking to do a show next year.
Epi is one of my fav's I'm running it now stacked with Stano and loving it.. If u didn't get the Epi yet we have a discount code AM20 for 20% off our site ironflexsupps.com ;) I like our Epi (brawn) cause it's dosed at 15mg per pill... You should keep loging it would love to see your results..

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Epi is one of my fav's I'm running it now stacked with Stano and loving it.. If u didn't get the Epi yet we have a discount code AM20 for 20% off our site ironflexsupps.com ;) I like our Epi (brawn) cause it's dosed at 15mg per pill... You should keep loging it would love to see your results..
Ill have to give it a shot man thanks for the hookup. Can't wait to see the results from this

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have to give it a shot man thanks for the hookup. Can't wait to see the results from this
So your essentially going to pulse the epi? Why not run the brawn 30-45mg throughout?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
So your essentially going to pulse the epi? Why not run the brawn 30-45mg throughout?
Well if I pulse the epi I can keep pressure off my liver. And I did this with a 2 month cycle of dbol and got good results... Would it be better to run 30mg ED for two months? Or 45mg EOD... Not sure. Has anyone ran epi before?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well if I pulse the epi I can keep pressure off my liver. And I did this with a 2 month cycle of dbol and got good results... Would it be better to run 30mg ED for two months? Or 45mg EOD... Not sure. Has anyone ran epi before?
Epi isn't so s are on liver for being a methyl. If you are raking Tudca I wouldn't be a bit worried about 30-45 mg ED

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Epi isn't so s are on liver for being a methyl. If you are raking Tudca I wouldn't be a bit worried about 30-45 mg ED
Hmm I've been reading alot bout tudca..have you ran epi before?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I've run 45 for 6 week solo run which was nice!!!!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Today was great felt every damn kick from this. Was doin some squats and maxed 305 fuk yeah I love the overwhelming strength. Going to pick up some epi here in the last week and start a 6 week cycle of that! Can't wait to get these results in. Each day I look more full and solid. My veins are going wild starting to look like I'm cracked out all the time. Worked legs today. Gotta love leg day. Feeling really sore though. Yesterday I benched (DB) 105 that's outrageously fukin awesome I had half the gym looking at me when I did that. My workout partner told me people are starting to ask questions if I'm on something haha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hahaha that's sick bro and you're just gettin started. Sh*t is gettin bananas!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should get some footage of your squats!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can post vids on here lol?
Load it up on youtube, then link it here in your thread.

I had a bunch of videos in my old log.. ppl can critique your form or praise it lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 12:

Today was great felt every damn kick from this. Was doin some squats and maxed 305 fuk yeah I love the overwhelming strength. Going to pick up some epi here in the last week and start a 6 week cycle of that! Can't wait to get these results in. Each day I look more full and solid. My veins are going wild starting to look like I'm cracked out all the time. Worked legs today. Gotta love leg day. Feeling really sore though. Yesterday I benched (DB) 105 that's outrageously fukin awesome I had half the gym looking at me when I did that. My workout partner told me people are starting to ask questions if I'm on something haha.
Thats great brother, love when people look at you like what the F**k!! Adding Epi at the end will be like putting the icing on the cake, crazy stregth gains and will have u lean and mean..

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Thats great brother, love when people look at you like what the F**k!! Adding Epi at the end will be like putting the icing on the cake, crazy stregth gains and will have u lean and mean..
Yeah Ima go with your guys brawn. I'm hoping these two products together will bring up my vascularity and strength. I want to be able to bench 305 by the end of summer. And get my leg size up more of calves though.