Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Not in Southern California. We're the capital of Yoga & Pilates practioners, vegetarians, tofu burgers and celebrity vanity. People who eat healthy are quite normal. We still have a ton of fatties, but people who are lean or fitness crazed are a familiar sight.
quoting for truth, son!

all of my friends try to be on the level that i am on, in terms of consistency, and they always fail because they just cant seem to deny alcohol, which leads to snacking, which leads to a wasted diet/workout plan. ive given probably like 3 or 4 of my friends a diet plan EXTREMELY simple and easy to follow. so easy that they get excited and stick to it from monday to thursday night, and then its failure yet again. and then i ask em how its going, and they say, "well i think im just gonna bulk. and then cut down for the summer" :frustrate

and then they all tell me, dood i need a fat burner i think. i laugh and say, well whats your diet going to be like for the "cut"? their answer, "idk. do i need a diet even when im using a fat burner?"

i think we can all share in your frustration man. :drunk:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I can't even express in words how frustrating it is. I just don't understand why people feel the need to ask those questions! It has become such a norm for people to eat poorly that they look at you as though you're an alien when you are sticking to your diet! It just really grinds my gears.
And the "pea" thing was from Seinfeld because Met called me a Jerry. There was an episode that Jerry dumped a girl because she ate her peas one at a time.
And now for todays episode of "what really grinds my gears", the subject? - Fat people that talk sh1t to healthy ones!

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Today was amazing! I hit Hamstrings and totally crushed every exercise and previous weight that I had been doing. The pump was insane, and the intensity was incredible. I forced every last rep I could muster in each and every set.

On top of that, I bumped the intensity up on HIIT. Instead of doing 30/60s, I cut my rest time in half and did ten intervals of 30/30. WOOOOT!
Still going FAST FORWARD Cannon, well done !

Ick! It's not even so much the heat that bothers me. I can tolerate heat...humidity is what pisses me off. Where I'm at, the humidity is about 80-95% depending on the month. It's horrible. I'm still used to the weather up North. I can't wait to move some place cooler.
Same, dry heat is bearable, humid heat is living hell

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
RANT

UGH!

So I'm about to leave class and one of the dudes that sits in my row asks me if I want to grab some food with him and a few others from class. I like all of the people, but I usually decline because I am normally rushing to get back so I can cook for Meal 4, but we got out early so I agreed to go and just get some coffee. They were waiting around for another guy to finish talking to the prof so I just said I'd go grab a table.

I get to Chilis, grab a booth and that cute dark hair redhead is in there by herself. So thinking jackpot, I finally have a chance to talk to her. So I invited her over and she sits down with me and we chat a little bit. She starts saying how she's on a diet and asks me what she should eat, bla bla bla. So I make a suggestion, "No. I don't like that." - I make another, "No, they probably wouldn't cook it right." - This goes on until I've mentioned every dish that's at least somewhat healthy. So, I'm just like, "Fine, I tried. Get whatever you want." She orders some totally unhealthy Mexican thing...Whatever. Then the sh*t flies...she starts basically badgering me about my healthy eating habits. "Why do you eat so healthy? Are you OCD? Are you a bodybuilder? Why are you always eating in class? Etc." All the normal questions people ask that I HATE! I seriously hate when people ask those stupid questions. That's like me asking people, "Why do you eat so unhealthy? Are you a slob? Do you want to die early? Do you like being fat? Do you feel good about yourself when you eat complete sh*t?" I mean, what the hell?! - Anyways, she starts saying how she wants to lose weight but how she can never stick to a diet and she has to satisfy her cravings and she keeps gaining weight even though she's working out. GAKhgaohergioh!!!!!!Asjdjsdg;robihribbarb;ljkn !!!!!!!!!!1

She was boring on top of it.

THANK GOODNESS the other people show up and I can have a good conversation with all of them.

Well, I can scratch her off my list.

I just get really upset and frustrated when people always feel the need to bring up my eating habits or weightlifting right when they meet me.

THANKS for the comic relief IC, YOU ARE A LEGEND ! :bow28:

I always have my meals in odd times when there is no one around (or seek a "quiet" place to eat :lol:), because I HONESTLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED listening to all that $hit
, let alone answering it :ntome:

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Irish Cannon again.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always have my meals in odd times when there is no one around (or seek a "quiet" place to eat :lol:), because I HONESTLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED listening to all that $hit
, let alone answering it :ntome:
Honestly, is it not the most obnoxious thing?!

I don't want to constantly be told my tuna smells. I don't want to be asked why I eat carbohydrates if I'm so healthy (one of my favs!). I don't want people telling me how they could "never eat so healthy" or how I'm missing out on good food by eating this way. I don't want people to ask me about The Zone Diet or any other fad diet.

I'm so stinkin' sick of being asked why I eat so much or being looked at as a freak at restaurants because I ask for a double side of vegetables in place of mashed potatoes.

I'm sick of people saying "Just one won't hurt" or "Look at you. You could eat whatever you want!"

1) One WILL hurt if you have "one" twenty times a day.

2) I look the way I do because I DON'T eat whatever I want.

Are people really this unintelligent? Can they not put things together? :frustrate:

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
I can think of something worse, when you get those sort of questions from people who train :frustrate

I don't want to constantly be told my tuna smells. I don't want to be asked why I eat carbohydrates if I'm so healthy (one of my favs!).
:confused:

My fav is when people at work make comments about my pre-made me meals: Oh, your lunches always look so healthy and fresh

ME thinking: That is because they ARE
DOOOOOOH :fool2:

I don't want people telling me how they could "never eat so healthy" or how I'm missing out on good food by eating this way. I don't want people to ask me about The Zone Diet or any other fad diet.
...and then they try to convince you to have some, like a mate of mine, she is big on "home made" cakes and she knows I'm not a fan of food additives and preservatives. So she will bring some of her own creations to work and then torture the crap out of me just to have a piece 'Come on, it is all "natural"

No $hit
, so is cocaine !

I'm so stinkin' sick of being asked why I eat so much or being looked at as a freak at restaurants because I ask for a double side of vegetables in place of mashed potatoes.
Are you a rabbit or somethin' ? Sure you don't want the potatoes ?
ME: Are you sure you don't want me to rearange your face ?! I think I am capable of deciding on my own WHAT I WANT and WHAT I DON'T WANT, so LET ME BEEEEE !!!!! I'm not telling you to eat eggs and carrot sticks and I EXPECT THE SAME TREATMENT IN RETURN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! :frustrate

I'm sick of people saying "Just one won't hurt" or "Look at you. You could eat whatever you want!"

Are people really this unintelligent? Can they not put things together? :frustrate:
YES :ntome:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what really grinds my gears?.....This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26

Have some pretty cool things to report...

First of all, I was real excited to check my weight this morning. I know I said I was going to wait until Thursday, but I couldn't hold out...

Weight: 171lbs Double :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just as I had hoped it would, my weight has gone up another 1/2lb over this last week. I'm VERY excited about that!

Secondly, it appears as though my arms have added some size. My arms are the most stubborn muscles on my body, and never seem to grow; however, it looks like they've gotten a tad bigger which is awesome. I guess the high volume has been helping with that.

Today was Arms. I did the same exercises as I have been doing. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Strength went up pretty well on most exercises, especially in the 12-15 rep range. I was hitting the same reps with an extra 5lbs on each lift.

I've only got 9 tabs of T-911 left. I'll be doing 2/2/1/1/1/1/1. So, I've got exactly one week left on T-911.

My supps came in today, so I'll be dosing 2400mg of 1-C tonight along with 3g GABA. I've had the GABA but haven't been using it.

I'm excited to try the Dymatize 12hr as I'm getting pretty sick of my ON Casein, but I've still got about two weeks left of that stuff before I dive into the Dymatize.

If you didn't notice, I also picked up two bottles of Basic Cuts. I'm very happy with that product seeing how it was only $9 for a month supply. I haven't used it, but it is exactly what it says...a very basic, yet solid thermogenic. It looks like it will stack great with Ephedrine. I won't be using this stuff for at least another month, though. Probably after my trip to Chicago in December.

Now onto the bad news...

It's not really that bad, just another thing that got me "down", much like the chick that told me I hadn't changed since the last time she saw me... I ran into a dude I used to have class with. He said how he didn't even recognize me because I used to be big, and then he went on and asked me if I quit working out. I was so pissed. I just hate hearing that crap. He knew me back when I was fat like in my before pictures. Those were taken during the same time I had that class with him. I looked a lot bigger in clothes, but looked much worse naked. Now I look a ton better naked, but not nearly as big in clothes...which is of course better because it's the real deal, but I just don't like hearing those comments. Bleh. :( - He's a nice guy. I can't get mad at him. I'm sure he didn't even mean it that way. I in no way dress to show off my size. I'm your average button down and jeans guy, so whatever. I just need to learn to shrug that stuff off. I'm a sensitive person.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People like that don't know how to discriminate LBM from sheere mass. I get those comments whenever I cut.

"Dude, you used to be big, what happened?"

and I always think to myself, "no, I used to be fat, my muscles haven't changed in size, I've lost the fat."

For me, I'm innately on the heavier side, so I never like it when people say, "YOU LOOK HUGE!!" cause I break that down to, are you calling me fat? But nobody ever says, "you look lean and dry!!" Which would be awesome. Whe people tell me I'm shrinking, I feel leaner, i don't know, its probabaly from a chunky childhood pysche.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See, that's the thing. I KNOW my muscles are still just as big, if not more so, and I look a ton better and I'm leaner, yet hearing someone say, "You USED to be big. What happened?" just always sucks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But hey, if I can keep up this muscle gain of 1/2lb EW, I'll have added a solid ~7-8lbs, CLEAN, by March.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But hey, if I can keep up this muscle gain of 1/2lb EW, I'll have added a solid ~7-8lbs, CLEAN, by March.
7-8lbs LBM is huge! Especially on a lean frame, with a compounded benefit of it being on by a sub 200lbs frame. The improvements have to be pretty damn pronounced.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
or during a cut, you say that you still have some fat to lose, and they look at you like youre crazy. and its not like you wish to be lighter, or smaller, just LEANER. nobody in my life minus my girlfriend seems to grasp this concept. theyre always like "dood youre skinny enough. you dont need a diet". then i have to laugh, crack a joke about how theyre fat, and move on.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
It is nice to get approval from others but more important is to be happy with yourself which, I doubt not, you are Irish. When it comes to “others” just think for a moment who’s approval REALLY matters to you. That of some random dude who doesn’t train and probably fits in the “above-why-do-you-eat-carbs-if-you-are-so-healthy” category, or your inmates here at AM :)
I’ve seen your before pictures and your current ones, you look
mate ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is nice to get approval from others but more important is to be happy with yourself which, I doubt not, you are Irish. When it comes to “others” just think for a moment who’s approval REALLY matters to you. That of some random dude who doesn’t train and probably fits in the “above-why-do-you-eat-carbs-if-you-are-so-healthy” category, or your inmates here at AM :)
I’ve seen your before pictures and your current ones, you look
mate ;)
20/20!! Woooooow, coming from the Dragon who flies, ought to make up for that other guys igorance.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
You know what really grinds my gears?.....This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.
Haha, this yielded a real LOL from me.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established

I don't want to constantly be told my tuna smells. I don't want to be asked why I eat carbohydrates if I'm so healthy (one of my favs!). I don't want people telling me how they could "never eat so healthy" or how I'm missing out on good food by eating this way. I don't want people to ask me about The Zone Diet or any other fad diet.

Both of these rants are close to home. I work in an office full of fat f__ks constantly b_tching about how fat they are making themselves by eating the fullsize Mr. Goodbar from the 'candy cart' that another fat_ss put up to make money for the Junior DIABETES relief fund organization. Is the diabetes irony lost on everyone but me??

So yesterday a woman I've never spoken to before came up to me near the end of the day and began with "Well... I was told that you are the resident fitness or nutrition freak... so I had some questions to ask you...". I'm normally fairly tolerant to this BS, but today I totally almost ripped her in half (I am feeling much more aggressive than usual, and fully aware of it). She then continued to interrupt every attempt to answer her, so I just went cold and stared at her. I did not say a word and kept staring. Until she left. I stood there staring not moving until she left line of sight. I guess I'm also no longer the "really nice and inviting geeky programmer guy" anymore either. Fine with me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of these rants are close to home. I work in an office full of fat f__ks constantly b_tching about how fat they are making themselves by eating the fullsize Mr. Goodbar from the 'candy cart' that another fat_ss put up to make money for the Junior DIABETES relief fund organization. Is the diabetes irony lost on everyone but me??

So yesterday a woman I've never spoken to before came up to me near the end of the day and began with "Well... I was told that you are the resident fitness or nutrition freak... so I had some questions to ask you...". I'm normally fairly tolerant to this BS, but today I totally almost ripped her in half (I am feeling much more aggressive than usual, and fully aware of it). She then continued to interrupt every attempt to answer her, so I just went cold and stared at her. I did not say a word and kept staring. Until she left. I stood there staring not moving until she left line of sight. I guess I'm also no longer the "really nice and inviting geeky programmer guy" anymore either. Fine with me.
Haha!

Man, I used to be real helpful with those people, and almost liked being called the "health-freak" and all that, but now my mindset is totally different. Unless I know someone genuinely wants my help, and will actually follow the advice I give them, I won't say a word. I usually just play dumb.

Them: "So, do you know a lot about health?"
Me: "Not really. I just try to eat what I know is healthy."

Them: "Could you help me make a workout routine?"
Me: "I don't know much about that. I just go in the gym and screw around."

Them: "You shouldn't take all those supplements. They're bad for you."
Me: "Ya, I should probably stop."

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
LOL! "Ya, I should probably stop." Haha!

I'm moving more and more to those responses. The real first time I got burned trying to help someone was on a cookout at my wife's company. A very large woman had been talking to my wife trying to learn how to eat and workout for weeks. She wanted to meet me after seeing pics after my first little transformation, and spent over an HOUR asking really good questions and seeming fully engaged in what I was telling her. Her last words left me dumbfounded. After all we had talked about, she finished with "Well... I'm not like you. I can't do all that. Looks like I'm stuck being the big fat woman." What the mother f__k?! I've never felt like someone owed me an hour of my life as I did then.

I mean, I've learned how to work people into living right slowly. My best friend was over 260 and miserable, but just would not stick to something. So I started slow with him by cutting out all Mellow Yellows (his favorite drink, and would drink about 2L a day) and adding water, then cutting his meals in half and eating only half at a time every 2-2.5 hours, then cutting certain foods out and slowly adding better ones in. Etc... So far, he's shed over 30 pounds by the most simple methods I could come up with. Some people can't even make these basic sacrifices and expect you to name some pill they can take, or come up with some temporary miracle diet to make them thin... Hey wait, I got it! It's called STARVATION, you d_ckhead! I'm so fed up with people, and just cannot empathize anymore.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! "Ya, I should probably stop." Haha!

I'm moving more and more to those responses. The real first time I got burned trying to help someone was on a cookout at my wife's company. A very large woman had been talking to my wife trying to learn how to eat and workout for weeks. She wanted to meet me after seeing pics after my first little transformation, and spent over an HOUR asking really good questions and seeming fully engaged in what I was telling her. Her last words left me dumbfounded. After all we had talked about, she finished with "Well... I'm not like you. I can't do all that. Looks like I'm stuck being the big fat woman." What the mother f__k?! I've never felt like someone owed me an hour of my life as I did then.

I mean, I've learned how to work people into living right slowly. My best friend was over 260 and miserable, but just would not stick to something. So I started slow with him by cutting out all Mellow Yellows (his favorite drink, and would drink about 2L a day) and adding water, then cutting his meals in half and eating only half at a time every 2-2.5 hours, then cutting certain foods out and slowly adding better ones in. Etc... So far, he's shed over 30 pounds by the most simple methods I could come up with. Some people can't even make these basic sacrifices and expect you to name some pill they can take, or come up with some temporary miracle diet to make them thin... Hey wait, I got it! It's called STARVATION, you d_ckhead! I'm so fed up with people, and just cannot empathize anymore.
Yep. I'm in the same boat. It seems that most of us that get real into fitness fall into this category. After a while of getting asked the same questions, and hearing the same pathetic comments, you just get "fed up" as you said. There is really no other way to put it. I hate, HATE, HATE when peole say, "I'm not like you. I can't do that." - It's so horrible. I am overcome with pitty and disgust all at the same time. How can you live with yourself if you can't do something as simple as cut out drinking soda or eating cookies?

Soda to me is the biggest frustration. Switch to freaking DIET! How friggin hard is that?! I drink Diet MD and Diet Pepsi and Diet Canada Dry all the time. No calories, no problem. What's the big deal? Why on earth would you drink a regular Pepsi when you can have the same thing but with no sugar? So it tastes a tad different. You WILL get used to it. I PROMISE. I did.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a note unrelated to fatties...

I just recieved the bottle of SLIN that 3clipse so generously sent me. I haven't quite decided how I will dose this. I may use the P-Slin with my pre-wo meal, and use SLIN for all of my heavy-carbohydrate whole meals (Meal 2 + Meal 5). Something like 3 caps 15mins prior to my meal. I'm just not quite sure yet. I'll have to play with it a little.

Regardless, I'll be making comments on this product as well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 27

Today is a rest day, and I've needed it. I have lots of stuff to get done, mainly all schoolwork, and a little yardwork.

Just took my first of two tabs of T-911. I still get a great mental boost from this stuff. It's like a huge endorphin rush with every dose. I'm smiling right now, and I don't even know why...maybe it's the coffee that I hear brewing... :D

I'm about to cook up some breakfast, and I'll be trying out SLIN for the first time with this meal. I'll be taking three capsules.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Today is a rest day, and I've needed it. I have lots of stuff to get done, mainly all schoolwork, and a little yardwork.

Just took my first of two tabs of T-911. I still get a great mental boost from this stuff. It's like a huge endorphin rush with every dose. I'm smiling right now, and I don't even know why...maybe it's the coffee that I hear brewing... :D

I'm about to cook up some breakfast, and I'll be trying out SLIN for the first time with this meal. I'll be taking three capsules.
your body is probably better suited for it than mine...but even 2 tabs of slin was too much for me. I haven't used it in like a month because i've been afraid to test it again...super potent stuff. I imagine it would be truly amazing for people that are compatible with it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your body is probably better suited for it than mine...but even 2 tabs of slin was too much for me. I haven't used it in like a month because i've been afraid to test it again...super potent stuff. I imagine it would be truly amazing for people that are compatible with it.
What happened when you took it? I didn't notice any bad effects this morning on three capsules 20mins before breakfast.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What happened when you took it? I didn't notice any bad effects this morning on three capsules 20mins before breakfast.
It would rip at me...like I wasn't eating enough carbs...but I swear I was, haha. Anabolic Pump did the same thing. I just don't think those types of products and my body work together well. It's a damn shame....because everyone that they work for swears by them and I am super carb sensitive so it would really be nice, haha.

What i've been doing instead is using 1 Cre-02 with each meal to act as a Nutrient Partitioner becuase of the enteric coated ALA. It's been working out pretty good for me so far.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really carb sensitive too (I am still somewhat in disbelief that I am eating up to 450g carbs/day right now, it just seems insane), but AP only worked for a very short time for me - like 2-3wks and then it just ceased to do anything. I could pop 2 and never feel a thing, even without eating.

I should have grabbed a bottle of Slin with my LG order... if it's that potent, it could've made a great addition to the rest of my LG stack!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard nothing but good things about SLIN. I think I'm going to try just one dose of it (3-4caps) pre-wo to see how it measures up to P-Slin. I'm just curious. Either way I'll probably just use the SLIN before my whole meals.

Do you guys know if taking SLIN before a fasted workout does the same thing that AP is supposed to do? I may do that for my next routine...workout in a fasted state that is, then load up on carbs for the next two meals after my workout.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just want to make clear that at no point was I putting Slin down there. I think it's probably a very good product if it works with your body. Unfortunately my stomach said "no effin way" to me when I tried. I wish my tummy wasn't a b!tch :(

Also just to bring up a topic from much earlier on in the day or yesterday for that matter...I have gotten somewhat the same way with my nutritional advice to people that I know. A lot of people have seen me lose a lot of weight or add some muscle and they'll start asking the typical questions and stuff and I KNOW no matter what I tell them, they'll hit the McD's drive-thru after work.

Or I'll get the women that completely cut carbs out of their diets and then wonder why they're always sick. It might be because you're eating zero fruits and vegetables dummy. Ugh.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't give people any advice outside of this forum anymore - it is pointless really. The worst for me was when a friend expressed a great interest to "get buffed" I actually took the time to write him out a specific meal plan and workout routine along with a full explanation of all my suggestions (like 15pages of type). I gave it to him as his birthday gift.
In the year since, he has not gotten any stronger or more muscular, grown a pair of man breasts, decided he doesn't like to workout his lower body (especially no squats or deads) and so doesn't do it, and gained 20lbs almost entirely of fat.

Now, get this - he thinks he's made some miraculous transformation and that he is now incredibly hot. He is always the first one with his shirt off when we go to the pool and has even expressed thoughts of becoming a fitness model. The dude's built like a puddig cup! And to top it all off, he's always telling people, "oh yeah, I just follow Nick's advice - if you wanna look like ME, just talk to him." He never followed one single piece of advice I gave him!:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I don't give people any advice outside of this forum anymore - it is pointless really. The worst for me was when a friend expressed a great interest to "get buffed" I actually took the time to write him out a specific meal plan and workout routine along with a full explanation of all my suggestions (like 15pages of type). I gave it to him as his birthday gift.
In the year since, he has not gotten any stronger or more muscular, grown a pair of man breasts, decided he doesn't like to workout his lower body (especially no squats or deads) and so doesn't do it, and gained 20lbs almost entirely of fat.

Now, get this - he thinks he's made some miraculous transformation and that he is now incredibly hot. He is always the first one with his shirt off when we go to the pool and has even expressed thoughts of becoming a fitness model. The dude's built like a puddig cup! And to top it all off, he's always telling people, "oh yeah, I just follow Nick's advice - if you wanna look like ME, just talk to him." He never followed one single piece of advice I gave him!:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate
haha thats hilarious. truly made me LOL

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

Hahaha, it's tough, because I'm often approaced with so many questions at once, that I just tell them, man, i can't tell you how many minutes to do cardio each day, and how many days a week you should do cardio in order for you to get shredded; It's not that simple, I need to know how you EAT, because fatloss is a result of [Calories IN < Calories OUT] ! 12 minutes of HIIT three or four days a week won't cut it . . a combination of diet, training, cardio and supplementation, however, will allow for fatloss . .

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
***Update on SLIN

Took 3 caps 20mins before Meal 5. No stomach discomfort or any other issues. I feel a little pumped up and solid and I just got done eating. If I notice a difference in the mirror, I'll get a snap of it.

And FYI, I was picked to log IBE's reformulated X-Dreams, so I'll post a link to my THIRD log (T911, Reset, and now X-Dreams) when I recieve the bottle.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
***Update on SLIN

Took 3 caps 20mins before Meal 5. No stomach discomfort or any other issues. I feel a little pumped up and solid and I just got done eating. If I notice a difference in the mirror, I'll get a snap of it.

And FYI, I was picked to log IBE's reformulated X-Dreams, so I'll post a link to my THIRD log (T911, Reset, and now X-Dreams) when I recieve the bottle.
You and me both, homie ! I'm looking forward to some restful sleep !

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
***Update on SLIN

Career logger! Welcome to the club. I've actually never applied for any sponsorships in the past, Blue Gene and White Flood CAPS were my firsts (and they happened to be back to back). I don't think I could handle juggling three logs, best O'luck (a little Irish flare right there).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thats outrageous. Since the start of my last sponsored log, you have run a total of 5...lol.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Thats outrageous. Since the start of my last sponsored log, you have run a total of 5...lol.
Haha, IC is out of control. They picked a great group of loggers, and there were even more top picks that didn't make it! Those were very highly sought-after testing spots. If anyone can handle juggling all those logs, it's IC :p

I finished up my first sponsored log a short bit ago (APS Phenadrine) and it went very well (still in my sig for ongoing commentary as I use it long term). In fact, I'm EXTREMELY happy to have been chosen as the product has far exceeded my expectations, and now have a staple long-term-use focus and energy supplement that doesn't cause my anxiety responses (was the main reason I never could take stims). Tough to get the 'career' rolling, though :p

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted a morning to myself for a change, so I'll be working out in the late-afternoon today. I just finished a research paper last night, and didn't get great sleep, so I just wanted to relax a little.

Week 4 Picture Updates

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Nice shave ya big sissy :numbered:

I mean uhh....lookin good bro :drunk:

seriously though, great work.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
looking good man. (no homo)

what was your paper on? i just finished a short one last week. i had to write about the subsistence and technology of the bedouin group of the middle east. was definitely a boring subject to research.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good man. (no homo)

what was your paper on? i just finished a short one last week. i had to write about the subsistence and technology of the bedouin group of the middle east. was definitely a boring subject to research.
The Restorative Justice process. How to fix the disadvantages of it, various problems associated with it, etc. - It wasn't horrible, but I'm glad it's over.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abs are looking noticeably cleaner. I haven't been able to notice a real difference until this set of pics. Looking dry and solid, bud.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abs are looking noticeably cleaner. I haven't been able to notice a real difference until this set of pics. Looking dry and solid, bud.
Thanks, man.

I feel great. Up three pounds. Noticeably leaner. Definitely stronger.

Things is good. Going to slaughter delts in a few minutes.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, man.

I feel great. Up three pounds. Noticeably leaner. Definitely stronger.

Things is good. Going to slaughter delts in a few minutes.
Gaining weight while the abs are becoming more apparent is the true Shangri La of bodybuilding.

"welcome to shitty-wok, take-a orda pwease" I don't know what made me think of south park.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because south park is freekin ahhhsome!

Nice pics holmes! Abs lookn cleaner like Volcom said. Vascularity looks more noticeable. Delts are lookn sharp man! Very curvaceous!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 28

At about 1pm I popped my second dose of both Reset-AD and T-911, took 400mg of P-Slin at 1:15pm, drank my shake at 1:30pm, and arrived at the gym at about 1:45pm. I had a GREAT workout. Tons of energy. Blasted through each set with endurance to spare. Strength shot way up from last week. Everything was copacetic.

My meals today were the same as they were Sunday when I had to switch them around for a later workout. I'm considering doing late afternoon workouts again. My energy levels seem real good, the gym is nearly empty, and with the semester coming to a close, it may work perfectly. It's getting pretty grueling getting up, slamming a shake and rushing to the gym right away. I can do that with cardio, but it's getting increasingly difficult to lift in the mornings.

Todays Exercises:

Atlantis Lateral Raise Machine
DB Front Raises
Wide Grip EZ-Bar Upright Rows
Standing BB Press

(Superset)
Reverse Flies
Bent BB Shrugs

20mins on Stairmill

I had a great sweat going on the stairmill. Bumped up the intensity a level for the last ten minutes. I would guess my HR was at about 165ish. I didn't have a monitor.

I came in the gym ready to rock, and left yawning. That always feels great. I love having that feeling of accomplishment as I'm leaving.

Last edited:
dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
, it is true indeed, Russianstar has some serious competiton at hand :D
Great work IC, being leaner AND stronger is not so much about supplements as it is about willpower :thumbsup: