Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man BW, if Chex Mix is your greatest weakness... I envy you big time. Jack in the Box Sirloin Burgers FTW!!!

Adams

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 23

I worked my back today. Good workout. Strength was up on all exercises. I added about 2 reps for each set, so that was nice.

Today's Exercises:

WG Lat Pulldown
Standing Lat Pulldown
Seated Row
Deadlifts
12mins on Stairmaster (Cut it short today by a few minuntes. No good excuse really. I just didn't want to be there any longer.)

I slept great last night. Didn't really wake up at all. I remember slightly picking my head up when I heard my brother grinding coffee before he left for work, but once my head hit the pillow again, I was out. I must have turned off my alarm and kept sleeping. I don't remember turning it off, but my cell phone (that's the alarm I use) was right next to me in bed when I woke up a half-hour after I was supposed to get up. That was kind of why I wanted to get out of the gym without spending the extra 8 minutes doing cardio. I'm already running a half-hour behind schedule today.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 23

I worked my back today. Good workout. Strength was up on all exercises. I added about 2 reps for each set, so that was nice.

Today's Exercises:

WG Lat Pulldown
Standing Lat Pulldown
Seated Row
Deadlifts
12mins on Stairmaster (Cut it short today by a few minuntes. No good excuse really. I just didn't want to be there any longer.)

I slept great last night. Didn't really wake up at all. I remember slightly picking my head up when I heard my brother grinding coffee before he left for work, but once my head hit the pillow again, I was out. I must have turned off my alarm and kept sleeping. I don't remember turning it off, but my cell phone (that's the alarm I use) was right next to me in bed when I woke up a half-hour after I was supposed to get up. That was kind of why I wanted to get out of the gym without spending the extra 8 minutes doing cardio. I'm already running a half-hour behind schedule today.
Oh, man, I remember doing that when I had to be at a logic class in high school... had a half hour to get ready and drive. I made it!- and didn't look so bad either.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man BW, if Chex Mix is your greatest weakness... I envy you big time. Jack in the Box Sirloin Burgers FTW!!!

Adams
Haha! I can't stand eating burgers from fast food restraunts. It grosses me out thinking about all of the crap they put in them. The only fast food burger place I eat at is In 'N Out, 'cause there burgers are the healthiest in the fast food industry... Even then I get them protein style (w/ no bun).

I really like Cheese-Its, brownies and cookies too. Cheesecake is awesome. So is Mexican food, Thai, practically everything. I am not picky...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cells phones are b1tches sometimes :frustrate: Cant tell you how many time Ive been late for work/school because of a malfunctioning cellphone alarm

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cells phones are b1tches sometimes :frustrate: Cant tell you how many time Ive been late for work/school because of a malfunctioning cellphone alarm
I know what you mean, but I don't think it malfunctioned at all. I always keep my phone on my nightstand, and this morning I woke up late, with the phone right beside me in bed. I'm sure I was 90% asleep, grabbed the phone to shut off the alarm, and dozed right off again.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's all it is. I do it on your standard Leg Press / Sled. It really seems to be helping my quad development and separation.
I love doing one-legged leg presses on the horizontal Leg Press machine. I feel like I can get a much better stretch, greater range of motion, and much better contraction doing them there as opposed to on the leg press sled.
AGREE. I haven't done the "two-leg" press in over a year and I'm not missing it. Greater range of motion is perhaps the main reason why I prefer the unilateral. I see too many people overloading the press and then "going down" to something equivalent of a 45 degree squat
They get more of a workout carrying the plates around and setting it all up than they do from the press itself :lol:

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Today's Exercises:

WG Lat Pulldown
Standing Lat Pulldown
Seated Row
Deadlifts
How much do you deadlift these days Irish ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much do you deadlift these days Irish ?
I've been working with 315 in the 6-8 rep range. I start at 225 for about 15 reps and then work my way up. I don't know what my max would be. My lower back always seems to be somewhat sore or fatiguied, and that seems to keep me from really pushing myself on deads.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have convinced me to start doing 1 legged presses more! Reps for all!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to go hit chest in an hour or so. Things are a little flip flopped today. I normally go to church on Wednesday which is my day off, but I had a bunch of HW to do this past Wednesday, so I went this morning which kept me from getting my morning workout in. Everything is basically the same except my meals are switched around a little. Meal 2 was my Meal 1, Meal 1 will be Meal 3 (pre-wo) and Meal 5 will be Meal 4 (post-workout), and then Meal 4 will be my Meal 5. GOT IT?! :lol:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I've been working with 315 in the 6-8 rep range. I start at 225 for about 15 reps and then work my way up. I don't know what my max would be. My lower back always seems to be somewhat sore or fatiguied, and that seems to keep me from really pushing myself on deads.
go for it man. ive been progressing very nicely since i started working more in the 2-5 range. 6 weeks ago was 315 x 2, barely. now im at 365 x 3, with juice left in the tank. plus i had volcom crunch some numbers for me so i had a somewhat structured workout plan.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

Today was relatively impressive in the weight-room. My schedule was a little changed so I lifted in the late afternoon, and even though I wasn't at all in the zone, I crushed every exercise. My lifts went up AT LEAST two reps on each exercise in each rep-range. I was very happy with my performance.

Today's Exercises:

Pec Flies
Incline BB Bench Press
HS Decline Chest Press
Weighted Dips
Seated Calf Raise
20mins on Spin bike @ mod-intensity

As usual, I won't be posting numbers, but I will post before and after comparison numbers for each muscle group at the end of my log. I've still got a little over a week left.

I'll be placing my NP order tonight. You guys know I'm a supp-junkie, so suggestions are welcome!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

Today was relatively impressive in the weight-room. My schedule was a little changed so I lifted in the late afternoon, and even though I wasn't at all in the zone, I crushed every exercise. My lifts went up AT LEAST two reps on each exercise in each rep-range. I was very happy with my performance.

Today's Exercises:

Pec Flies
Incline BB Bench Press
HS Decline Chest Press
Weighted Dips
Seated Calf Raise
20mins on Spin bike @ mod-intensity

As usual, I won't be posting numbers, but I will post before and after comparison numbers for each muscle group at the end of my log. I've still got a little over a week left.

I'll be placing my NP order tonight. You guys know I'm a supp-junkie, so suggestions are welcome!
I haven't had a "I kick @$$" day in awhile. Good job!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't had a "I kick @$$" day in awhile. Good job!
Ya, it was great, but I just wish I was more into it. I just wasn't in the mood at all. I'd crank out some good reps and just be like, "Meh, whatever." Write it down in my logbook, rest, get in another set.

The Official Order:

2x DS Basic Cuts
1x ATW Isolate Cinnamon Bun
1x Dymatize Elite 12-hr Protein Vanilla
1x CLA Supreme Caps (100caps)
1x BCAAs (1k)
1x Bulk P-Slin (21g)
1x Bulk 1-C (100g)
1x NOW Acidophilus & Bifidus
1x NOW ADAM (90 caps)

Sub Total: $207.58
Federal Express - Home Delivery: $0.00
Coupon Discounts: -$7.00
Total: $200.58

Nutraplanet Supp Junkies, unite!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Man, if I was loaded with MST supps like you, all I'd really have to buy would be protein. Your lineup covers everything else!
haha almost everything for sure. Not everything though :(. I have to buy protein, fish oils, phosphatidylserine, bcaa/eaa, gut health/acidophilus and uhh...other stuff, haha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1-C I'm kind of curious about. I was one that got to try the Bulk Powerfull back when they had that, but I've never just used the 1-C. I'm curious if I should just dose it at night, or take it pre-wo as well.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, it was great, but I just wish I was more into it. I just wasn't in the mood at all. I'd crank out some good reps and just be like, "Meh, whatever." Write it down in my logbook, rest, get in another set.

The Official Order:

2x DS Basic Cuts
1x ATW Isolate Cinnamon Bun
1x Dymatize Elite 12-hr Protein Vanilla
1x CLA Supreme Caps (100caps)
1x BCAAs (1k)
1x Bulk P-Slin (21g)
1x Bulk 1-C (100g)
1x NOW Acidophilus & Bifidus
1x NOW ADAM (90 caps)

Sub Total: $207.58
Federal Express - Home Delivery: $0.00
Coupon Discounts: -$7.00
Total: $200.58

Nutraplanet Supp Junkies, unite!
I've bought WAY less in quantity, but well exceeding your total, so not bad!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I can't get over how great the song is that I put in my avi. I've been spending all night listening to it over and over and breaking it apart and the meaning of all of it. It sounds so simple when you hear it, but it's such a complex group of lyrics. It can be interpreted in so many different ways. I didn't know the four of them (Cash, Nelson, Kristofferson, Jennings) made a few albums together as "The Highwaymen" - I'm not much at all of a country fan, but I'm a HUGE Johnny Cash fan. I heard this song on one of his albums and looked it up.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've bought WAY less in quantity, but well exceeding your total, so not bad!
Ya, it's too easy to do. I could easily spend $500 a month on supps if I wanted. Especially with my mega-dosing habit.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, it's too easy to do. I could easily spend $500 a month on supps if I wanted. Especially with my mega-dosing habit.
I think I spent around $450 last December. That was the most I've dropped in one purchase. It was for a very expensive Recomp that didn't do as well as I'd hoped.

Leviathan Reloaded, DCP, RPM, Drive, Sesathin, Fish Oils, Anabolic Pump and Pslin, x 2 of every bottle. Or something along those lines.

Edit: and ALA

Edit, Edit: Bulk BCAA and Bulk Leucine.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep things MUCH simpler these days.

I don't even take protein powders anymore. I probably will in the future, but I got out of the habit from a season of being broke and I never got back into it. I probably will eventually, but currently, what I eat seems to be good enough.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The supps didn't do as well as you hoped, or the recomp in general?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The supps didn't do as well as you hoped, or the recomp in general?
The Recomp. This might sound way out there for ya'llz, but I swear my body is biologically seasonal. No matter what I do, how I eat, cardio, train, because I've had my share of seasons to do everything and anything at every time and season of the year, but I ALWAYS gain 5-10lbs during the Fall, I peak around Winter/beginning Spring and I lose 5-10lbs toward the end of Spring and going into the Summer. I think during the cold seasons my body fights to hold on to fat or warmth and sheds it during the summer to relieve heat. Now, I can regulate how much is gain, loss or even fight to maintain, but my body seems to behave in this manner and fighting it turns an uphill battle into a vertical wall climb, which I've stopped doing.

I was trying to Recomp during Winter Break. I'd wake up at 6 am, pop 2 Leviathan Reloaded, 3 DCP, 3 RPM's, 3 Drives, 1 AP. Wait 45 min, eat one packet of Oatmeal and meet my buddies for morning HIIT. Re-dose at noon and pre-PM workout. I lost I think 3-5lbs in 6 weeks and said, phuckit, Junglewarfare/X-factor/AP/Pslin bulk here I came, and shot from 210lbs to 230 by the end of that cycle, 30 days, which ended in January. It's all logged, both my failed Recomp and my ridiculous bulk. By the end of spring, I was on Lev Re and Recreate and cut to 197lbs (also logged). This is my biological cycle.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I go with the flow, i get exaggerated results, if I fight it, I get MINIMAL results. If I tried to cut right now, I could probably drop 5lbs and plateau, but those 5lbs would be WORK!!! If I tried to bulk, I could trip over a dumbbell and size up. Knowing this, I still swim slightly against the stream. I'm not trying to cut or bulk at the moment. My goal is to NOT exceed 215lbs, with the expectations of dropping to sub 200 by the end of Winter. Just fight the funk, AGAIN. I was 210 this time last year, not as muscular and not as strong, but same weight. It's the twilight zone of my bodybuilding life. Believe it or not, but its all here in the halls of AM forum logs.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volcom I feel your pain haha.... This seems to happen to me for years...Spring and summer lose that 5-10 pounds lookign good want to hold on, but no matter the supps or workout I fight to keep the pounds off in the winter. I like you dumbell analogy. I have the body type that I can blow up big time without much effort (though not all muscle) but cutting is a long hard drawn out proces that can only occur after winter fall haha...

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
You guys should come over to North Queensland, it is summer all year around
:lol:

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
315 is almost twice your BW and you start your warmup at 225 which is 70% of that. Great, my short term goal is to lift twice my BW (doing 1.5 ATM), but I'm starting my warmup too low, I :think: Will try it at 70% of my max and see where that gets me :head: ....hopefully not in

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volcom I feel your pain haha.... This seems to happen to me for years...Spring and summer lose that 5-10 pounds lookign good want to hold on, but no matter the supps or workout I fight to keep the pounds off in the winter. I like you dumbell analogy. I have the body type that I can blow up big time without much effort (though not all muscle) but cutting is a long hard drawn out proces that can only occur after winter fall haha...
The good thing about this bodytype is that it tends to hold on to muscle better than the others. Droping fat and adding muscle can both be difficult, but once you've got the muscle, it sticks with you pretty well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ick! It's not even so much the heat that bothers me. I can tolerate heat...humidity is what pisses me off. Where I'm at, the humidity is about 80-95% depending on the month. It's horrible. I'm still used to the weather up North. I can't wait to move some place cooler.

315 is almost twice your BW and you start your warmup at 225 which is 70% of that. Great, my short term goal is to lift twice my BW (doing 1.5 ATM), but I'm starting my warmup too low, I :think: Will try it at 70% of my max and see where that gets me :head: ....hopefully not in
But keep in mind that my max isn't 315, it's just the highest that I've been going up to. When taking percentages you need to know your 1RM. I don't know what mine is. Probably about 405. In that case, I'm only warming up with about 56% of my max.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 25

Today was amazing! I hit Hamstrings and totally crushed every exercise and previous weight that I had been doing. The pump was insane, and the intensity was incredible. I forced every last rep I could muster in each and every set.

On top of that, I bumped the intensity up on HIIT. Instead of doing 30/60s, I cut my rest time in half and did ten intervals of 30/30. WOOOOT!

Today's Exercises:

Prone Leg Curl
Kneeling Leg Curl
SLDL
Abductor/Adductor
10 intervals HIIT @ 30/30 on bike

My Quads got hit pretty hard doing HIIT, so hopefully they won't be horribly beat up later in the week. My legs were already sore before todays workout, so I can't imagine what they will feel like tomorrow. My legs have been getting a good beating every week.

I won't take my weight again until Thursday or Friday. Hopefully I'm up another 1/2lb or so. I'm all about slow, steady gains these days! I know it's all LBM if it comes on slowly.

I've got class in an hour, and I'll be doing HW all day after that. I can't wait until this semester is over. It hasn't been real hard, but it is really keeping me busy. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't such a procrastinator.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Today was amazing! I hit Hamstrings and totally crushed every exercise and previous weight that I had been doing. The pump was insane, and the intensity was incredible. I forced every last rep I could muster in each and every set.

On top of that, I bumped the intensity up on HIIT. Instead of doing 30/60s, I cut my rest time in half and did ten intervals of 30/30. WOOOOT!

Today's Exercises:

Prone Leg Curl
Kneeling Leg Curl
SLDL
Abductor/Adductor
10 intervals HIIT @ 30/30 on bike

My Quads got hit pretty hard doing HIIT, so hopefully they won't be horribly beat up later in the week. My legs were already sore before todays workout, so I can't imagine what they will feel like tomorrow. My legs have been getting a good beating every week.

I won't take my weight again until Thursday or Friday. Hopefully I'm up another 1/2lb or so. I'm all about slow, steady gains these days! I know it's all LBM if it comes on slowly.

I've got class in an hour, and I'll be doing HW all day after that. I can't wait until this semester is over. It hasn't been real hard, but it is really keeping me busy. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't such a procrastinator.
Yeah that sounds like my situation. Except that my has been hard and add procrastination onto that and it doesn't work out too well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are still up for NP suggestions.....Hemodraulix!!!! and as for the 1-c....I dose it just at night and it is very noticeable! The addition of pre w/o has shown me great things too! Id play around with it and see what you like best...the lethargy can be a bit much for me at twice a day dosing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love and hate that at the same time, depending. Southern California summers get up to 98-100 degrees and by the time Fall/Winter rolls around, it's a welcomed relief from the heat. However, it would be nice to have that year round fat burning furnace available. Heat seems to perpetuate cardio for me. I love to sweat and I think 80% of my motivation is derived from when the biological kitchen sink starts to flow. Running in the cold doesn't do it for me, it's not very psychologically rewarding. I'm like a shark who smells blood when I see sweat. It amps me up and gets me going even harder.

On that note, girls that sweat are very sexy. I started to notice that at a young age. In elementary school, after we all got back from recess, lunch or PE, when girls still played and got sweaty. When we would get back to class and I would see some pretty girl sweating, I'd be like, "I don't know why, but I totally want to kiss her on the cheek right now" bow-chicka-wow-wow.

Cute girls that sweat at the gym.... I think there's a lot of respect mixed up in that sexy sight, which intensifies the attraction.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
On that note, girls that sweat are very sexy. I started to notice that at a young age. In elementary school, after we all got back from recess, lunch or PE, when girls still played and got sweaty. When we would get back to class and I would see some pretty girl sweating, I'd be like, "I don't know why, but I totally want to kiss her on the cheek right now" bow-chicka-wow-wow.

Cute girls that sweat at the gym.... I think there's a lot of respect mixed up in that sexy sight, which intensifies the attraction.
It's sexy as hell when girls bust their butt at the gym. But they're in great demand at my gym; few, if any, are there busting a$$ at the moment ! .. nor do anyone else sweat at my gym it seems, so I'm the only one pi$$ed off at the A/C being on as cold as/colder than the temperatures are outdoors. Arrrghh..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's sexy as hell when girls bust their butt at the gym. But they're in great demand at my gym; few, if any, are there busting a$$ at the moment ! .. nor do anyone else sweat at my gym it seems, so I'm the only one pi$$ed off at the A/C being on as cold as/colder than the temperatures are outdoors. Arrrghh..
I agree. There was one in my gym this morning with her husband. I wanted to shake his hand and say, "Nice job, sir."

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RANT

UGH!

So I'm about to leave class and one of the dudes that sits in my row asks me if I want to grab some food with him and a few others from class. I like all of the people, but I usually decline because I am normally rushing to get back so I can cook for Meal 4, but we got out early so I agreed to go and just get some coffee. They were waiting around for another guy to finish talking to the prof so I just said I'd go grab a table.

I get to Chilis, grab a booth and that cute dark hair redhead is in there by herself. So thinking jackpot, I finally have a chance to talk to her. So I invited her over and she sits down with me and we chat a little bit. She starts saying how she's on a diet and asks me what she should eat, bla bla bla. So I make a suggestion, "No. I don't like that." - I make another, "No, they probably wouldn't cook it right." - This goes on until I've mentioned every dish that's at least somewhat healthy. So, I'm just like, "Fine, I tried. Get whatever you want." She orders some totally unhealthy Mexican thing...Whatever. Then the sh*t flies...she starts basically badgering me about my healthy eating habits. "Why do you eat so healthy? Are you OCD? Are you a bodybuilder? Why are you always eating in class? Etc." All the normal questions people ask that I HATE! I seriously hate when people ask those stupid questions. That's like me asking people, "Why do you eat so unhealthy? Are you a slob? Do you want to die early? Do you like being fat? Do you feel good about yourself when you eat complete sh*t?" I mean, what the hell?! - Anyways, she starts saying how she wants to lose weight but how she can never stick to a diet and she has to satisfy her cravings and she keeps gaining weight even though she's working out. GAKhgaohergioh!!!!!!Asjdjsdg;robihribbarb;ljkn !!!!!!!!!!1

She was boring on top of it.

THANK GOODNESS the other people show up and I can have a good conversation with all of them.

Well, I can scratch her off my list.

I just get really upset and frustrated when people always feel the need to bring up my eating habits or weightlifting right when they meet me.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RANT

UGH!

So I'm about to leave class and one of the dudes that sits in my row asks me if I want to grab some food with him and a few others from class. I like all of the people, but I usually decline because I am normally rushing to get back so I can cook for Meal 4, but we got out early so I agreed to go and just get some coffee. They were waiting around for another guy to finish talking to the prof so I just said I'd go grab a table.

I get to Chilis, grab a booth and that cute dark hair redhead is in there by herself. So thinking jackpot, I finally have a chance to talk to her. So I invited her over and she sits down with me and we chat a little bit. She starts saying how she's on a diet and asks me what she should eat, bla bla bla. So I make a suggestion, "No. I don't like that." - I make another, "No, they probably wouldn't cook it right." - This goes on until I've mentioned every dish that's at least somewhat healthy. So, I'm just like, "Fine, I tried. Get whatever you want." She orders some totally unhealthy Mexican thing...Whatever. Then the sh*t flies...she starts basically badgering me about my healthy eating habits. "Why do you eat so healthy? Are you OCD? Are you a bodybuilder? Why are you always eating in class? Etc." All the normal questions people ask that I HATE! I seriously hate when people ask those stupid questions. That's like me asking people, "Why do you eat so unhealthy? Are you a slob? Do you want to die early? Do you like being fat? Do you feel good about yourself when you eat complete sh*t?" I mean, what the hell?! - Anyways, she starts saying how she wants to lose weight but how she can never stick to a diet and she has to satisfy her cravings and she keeps gaining weight even though she's working out. GAKhgaohergioh!!!!!!Asjdjsdg;robihribbarb;ljkn !!!!!!!!!!1

THANK GOODNESS the other people show up and I can have a good conversation with all of them.

I just get really upset and frustrated when people always feel the need to bring up my eating habits or weightlifting right when they meet me.
It is really hard for some people to understand why we have to eat healthy. I know how you feel, it is very bothersome. Happens to me all the time, but I usually get it from my overweight friends who think I am "sooooo skinny and don't need to worry about dieting". People need to realize that it's not always about losing weight, it is about overall health. I don't want to have diabetes when I'm 40. Eating like most of my friends will get me there though. :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt give up on her just yet man. You might be being too picky (being a Jerry). I have the same prob. But Id give her another chance man. She was prob boring because she was nervous and you cant expect her to not be ignorant on our way of life. Jus sayin from one homie to another

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt give up on her just yet man. You might be being too picky (being a Jerry). I have the same prob. But Id give her another chance man. She was prob boring because she was nervous and you cant expect her to not be ignorant on our way of life. Jus sayin from one homie to another
No way, dude. I'm done with that one. No skin off my hide.

Plus, she ate her peas one at a time! :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha well you seem sure about it - so I wont say anything else on the matter. At least you dont have worry about her anymore

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
RANT

UGH!

Sorry but this one just had me rolling, not laughing at you but just the way you put it was funny as hell. I don't get people like that people talk alot of sh1t to me too because I always have food or a protein shake, but you know what its their fukking fault they are fat. I mean the only real reason they badger you is because they are jealous. You should just bench press their fat asses and then throw them in a pile of lava(if you can find one that is).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry but this one just had me rolling, not laughing at you but just the way you put it was funny as hell. I don't get people like that people talk alot of sh1t to me too because I always have food or a protein shake, but you know what its their fukking fault they are fat. I mean the only real reason they badger you is because they are jealous. You should just bench press their fat asses and then throw them in a pile of lava(if you can find one that is).
Dude, I can't even express in words how frustrating it is. I just don't understand why people feel the need to ask those questions! It has become such a norm for people to eat poorly that they look at you as though you're an alien when you are sticking to your diet! It just really grinds my gears.

And the "pea" thing was from Seinfeld because Met called me a Jerry. There was an episode that Jerry dumped a girl because she ate her peas one at a time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I can't even express in words how frustrating it is. I just don't understand why people feel the need to ask those questions! It has become such a norm for people to eat poorly that they look at you as though you're an alien when you are sticking to your diet! It just really grinds my gears.

And the "pea" thing was from Seinfeld because Met called me a Jerry. There was an episode that Jerry dumped a girl because she ate her peas one at a time.
Not in Southern California. We're the capital of Yoga & Pilates practioners, vegetarians, tofu burgers and celebrity vanity. People who eat healthy are quite normal. We still have a ton of fatties, but people who are lean or fitness crazed are a familiar sight.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not in Southern California. We're the capital of Yoga & Pilates practioners, vegetarians, tofu burgers and celebrity vanity. People who eat healthy are quite normal. We still have a ton of fatties, but people who are lean or fitness crazed are a familiar sight.
Hmmm...

I think I can handle the fatties more than the liberal-hippies. :lol: