Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 33

Woke up at 7:30am, took 1 T-911 + 1 Reset-AD + 1g 1-C + 400mg P-Slin. Had my shake around 8am, then went to the gym and hit Arms.

The pump hurt SOOOO bad today. It was great. I looked pretty beastly in the mirror. About 3/4 of the way through the workout I became extremely exhausted and really had to force myself to get through the rest of it. Arm workouts always tire me out. I'm sure it's just because of the increased amount of sets since I superset Bis and Tris every arm day.

Exercises are all the same as they have been. I also did 15mins on the Stairmill.

Final Review
LG Sciences T-911 has been amazing! I've throughly enjoyed the product the whole time I've been on it. Definitely a great supplement for any program.

Weight: Increase of 4lbs (from 168lbs to 172lbs)

Strength - 10/10: Gave me steady strength increases every week. Averaged an increase of 1-2reps on most exercises every week.

Energy - 7/10: Within the first few doses, the energy is more stim-like. If you guys have tried any LG Science products with Y in it, you know that their Y is far superior to any other you have probably ever tried...As you continue to dose, the stim-energy backs off a little and it tends to be a little cleaner feeling.

Leaning/Drying Effects - 8/10: Noticed myself reducing water retention within the first week. My new pictures show the difference quite well.

Libido - 10/10: Nuf 'ced.

Mental Boost - 9/10: Huge endorphin rush with every dose. Lasts 20-30mins.

Pumps - 8/10: Pumps were great when taken pre-workout.

I enjoyed dosing it at 3tabs ED, but the dry joints may affect some people. I noticed it a little, but it has never really bothered me. Other than that, I didn't notice any problems with the product. I REALLY enjoyed using it. Thanks again to everyone at LG Sciences for letting me run it.

Before/After Photos:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome final review man! Definitely a huge difference in body fat in the 2 pics! Bravo man!:clap2: Excited to follow your next log (whatever it is)! Keep killn it brother!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome final review man! Definitely a huge difference in body fat in the 2 pics! Bravo man!:clap2: Excited to follow your next log (whatever it is)! Keep killn it brother!
Thanks man. I think the biggest differences I have noticed is the drop in BF, a little more size added to traps and arms, and my back has added some shape (probably by dropping a little fat).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just gonna comment on the traps! Nice work man! Truly an inspiration! Ite Im off of AM for 2 days ~ Peace and Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress man I see some extra thickness in the arms, shoulders, and chest looks fuller. Not to mention your def leaner. good deal all around!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Great work IC. Traps are definitely noticably largers, arms look more full, your "V line" is definitely more pronounced, and your abs seem to have had some more seperation. Truly an amazing transformation in 1 month or less.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Your chest has tightened up tremendously as well! Great stuff. I've got a bottle from the LG sale, and looking forward to it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your chest has tightened up tremendously as well! Great stuff. I've got a bottle from the LG sale, and looking forward to it.
Sok, you will NOT be let down. I promise you! It's great stuff!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
nice review man. im gonna pick up a bottle in the sale, along with a couple tubs of BC+EAA.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for logging this mate! A good quality log here, and we certainly appreciate the before and after photos, the chest certainly looks tighter! Back shape improved as well!

Thanks a lot for logging this for us! We appreciate it!
And I know what you mean about the pumps on T911! Mind blowing when taken with CHO's and Anabolic Pump!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for logging this mate! A good quality log here, and we certainly appreciate the before and after photos, the chest certainly looks tighter! Back shape improved as well!

Thanks a lot for logging this for us! We appreciate it!
And I know what you mean about the pumps on T911! Mind blowing when taken with CHO's and Anabolic Pump!
Of course! I really enjoyed it.

I want to give a final Thank You to everyone for their support. You all are by far the greatest encouragement I've had with my bodybuilding goals. Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the log.

I fear that the next few weeks will be tight and crammed, and I am going to try my best not to fail at all with my diet or training, but it WILL be difficult. Hopefull after my trip to Chicago everything will be back to normal and I can focus heavily on my training once again.

If you guys haven't subbed to my Reset-AD log then make sure to do so. I'll also be running a log for IBE's X-Dream pretty soon.

Around the middle of December I'll be running a training log as well for my new routine. Hopefully we can reach my goals together.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
Taking upon a challenge to improve something that is already great is a bold move indeed. To actually succeed in it, is a sign of an unbounded talent.
:box: IC !

Will you continue to use T-911 ?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking upon a challenge to improve something that is already great is a bold move indeed. To actually succeed in it, is a sign of an unbounded talent.
:box: IC !
I's duno 'bouts all dat. I's jus liff weights, ya hur?

;)

Thanks, DF.

Will you continue to use T-911 ?
I'll definitely use it again if that's what you mean. I won't be picking up another bottle immediately, however. I've used AIs quite heavily for the last few months and should probably take a little break. Hopefully around February or March I'll run another NHA stack...Stoked/T-911/Trione/DTH sounds rather tasty. :twisted: - Whatever it takes to keep me off the hormonal-train.

brahmabull

Awards
That was one of the best logs i've ever read. Really detailed and a bit of drama and humor to it. Being a x competitive bodybuilder, I know what its like to sacrifice happy hour with the boys vs. gutting it out at the gym blasting away on the weights or sweatin your butt off on a treadmill. But, based on all your hard work, it looks like it all paid off.

I'm about to finish an epi cycle and considering trying this stuff as PCT. Hopefully, it'll keep the gains I've made since being on this cycle. T-911 seems legit, dude.

Oh, and never let any chic make you feel something is wrong with you just cause you care about your diet and physical well-being. No woman is worth sacrificing your own beliefs and priniciples in regard to your training and dieting. If she doesn't support you eating every 2 hours and ordering chicken breast meals vs. a chimichanga, then you don't need her skanky butt.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at that... shaving that forest you called a torso... showing some lean ass cuts IC.

Adams

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was one of the best logs i've ever read. Really detailed and a bit of drama and humor to it. Being a x competitive bodybuilder, I know what its like to sacrifice happy hour with the boys vs. gutting it out at the gym blasting away on the weights or sweatin your butt off on a treadmill. But, based on all your hard work, it looks like it all paid off.

I'm about to finish an epi cycle and considering trying this stuff as PCT. Hopefully, it'll keep the gains I've made since being on this cycle. T-911 seems legit, dude.

Oh, and never let any chic make you feel something is wrong with you just cause you care about your diet and physical well-being. No woman is worth sacrificing your own beliefs and priniciples in regard to your training and dieting. If she doesn't support you eating every 2 hours and ordering chicken breast meals vs. a chimichanga, then you don't need her skanky butt.
Glad you enjoyed it, man. It was a great supplement and I really think you'll enjoy it. Definitely my favorite AI that I've used.

Look at that... shaving that forest you called a torso... showing some lean ass cuts IC.

Adams
Haha! Ya, you guys got to me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to give this one more bump and re-pimp T-911. After discussing this in an LG thread, I really have to tell you guys to take advantage of the deal that LG Sciences has going on.

You MUST get yourself some T-911. The "AM50" code is still working (I think at least, I used it a couple days ago) and it would be highly wise to grab a bottle of this stuff, as well as some other products such as the Lipotropic protein. You can get 50% off of it all, as well as free shipping on orders over $100, and you get a FREE t-shirt with every order. Just make sure to go to the clothing section and add it to your cart.

I wasn't asked to say any of this. I just really think everyone needs to take full advantage of the opportunity.

T-911 was the best AI I've ever used, and is definitely the best natural strength boosting product I've found. Insane libido boost and drying effects as well.

So, hit up http://www.lgsciences.com like, now! gogogogogogooggo

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, the chest definitely tightened up and I also noticed the improvements on the traps. Solid stuff!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:nono: It's not polite to make fun...IC is very sensitive about his fur coat

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strong bump, but got some of this stuff and finally gonna give it a try. how did you like the 2 caps a day dosing? did you do 2/day the whole time?

THanks