Irish Cannon Recovers with Anabolic Innovations' TestoPRO

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to hear your thoughts on TestoPRO. You are looking shredded in those pics!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to hear your thoughts on TestoPRO. You are looking shredded in those pics!
Thanks Silver! If I can get this gyno cut out I'd feel a lot better about myself. :(

Day 2 cont.

I am considering upping my dosage to 5caps/day. I would be dosing 2/1/2 if I did this.

Diet will be a little different today since it's Saturday. In place of my normal Meal 3 I had salmon and asparagus with a small sweet potato, and tonight I'm going out to an Italian restaurant, so I'll probably end up getting Chicken Parmesan. I'll be taking 3 SLIN prior to the meal.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet! Funny - I have salmon, asparagus, and yams planned for dinner tonight and I went out to Olive Garden last night. :lol: spooky

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You got a nice plan happening there IC.

I'm just getting back into the early AM fasted trisets myself - I'll be shadowing along for sure.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently writing a research proposal on the possibility of mediation and conflict resolution techniques decreasing the chance of violent recidivism by juvenile offenders. Its some of my crappiest work yet! :D
I gave my speech final on how LSD treatments could (and have when tested back in the day) reduced prison recidivism. Then I did a final paper in abnormal psych about the use of LSD in treating child autism.

I was a bit out there back in the day :sorry: got A's in both situations though.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

I'm going to fail to get in a cardio session today, but I feel I've correctly justified it. Tell me what you think...

1) It's my first week in PCT, and keeping the calories I take in to go towards recovery rather than burnt for fat-loss is probably the best idea.

2) I'm taking Relora, so cortisol should be kept to a minimum. Even without cardio I shouldn't be putting ON fat. (especially on the low-cal diet)

3) I'm feeling pretty ran down and think I may have fought something off again last night, so leaving my body to rest may be the best choice.

Anyways...

TestoPRO Notes:

* Junk is fuller and hanging lower

* teh Hornies are holding steady even after coming off cycle Friday.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bud, you know your body best. Makes perfect sense to me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

I'm going to fail to get in a cardio session today, but I feel I've correctly justified it. Tell me what you think...

1) It's my first week in PCT, and keeping the calories I take in to go towards recovery rather than burnt for fat-loss is probably the best idea.

2) I'm taking Relora, so cortisol should be kept to a minimum. Even without cardio I shouldn't be putting ON fat. (especially on the low-cal diet)

3) I'm feeling pretty ran down and think I may have fought something off again last night, so leaving my body to rest may be the best choice.

Anyways...

TestoPRO Notes:

* Junk is fuller and hanging lower

* teh Hornies are holding steady even after coming off cycle Friday.
Looking good bro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i hated that. thank GOD i don't have to mess with pct anymore. hey, irish. with all the viruses going around here in indiana rest seems like the most productive thing you could do. don't sound so damned guilty about taking a freaking day off, geez.:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates Irish, but you never did answer my question..:think: :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say you are justified in your non cardio :)

sweet deal on the sac bro and having teh hornies in pct is awesome!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cough, cough..?? :lol:
Ha, sorry.

No, I'm not really prone to acne on or off cycle, but I have been getting a little on my neck and a couple on my back during the last week of the cycle. It seems to be going down. I'll keep you updated.

You got a nice plan happening there IC.

I'm just getting back into the early AM fasted trisets myself - I'll be shadowing along for sure.
Those trisets of yours are insane! I'll have to giz 'em a go sometime.

damn, i hated that. thank GOD i don't have to mess with pct anymore. hey, irish. with all the viruses going around here in indiana rest seems like the most productive thing you could do. don't sound so damned guilty about taking a freaking day off, geez.:cheers:
Thanks, man! After chilling tonight it felt good. I'm glad I took it off.

I'd say you are justified in your non cardio :)

sweet deal on the sac bro and having teh hornies in pct is awesome!
Ya, it feels good. Balls are full. I'm not dealing with shrinkage for the most part. TestoPRO seems to be helping for sure.

A side note... The chick I've been hanging with was finally introduced to my quads tonight. She grabbed my leg so I decided to give it a little flex for her. She just about jumped off the sofa. :lol: - I also just kind of opened up the gyno thing to her. I like to get that stuff out in the open so it doesn't bother me as much. At least that way they know that I know...you know? - I told her I was talking to the cosmetic surgeon this week.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did she take the whole gyno thing?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
How did she take the whole gyno thing?
Ya and how did that one come up? Irish and his lady are hanging out , when she touches his nipple and says "Omg you have a lump, it might be breast cancer". Irish replies "Don't worry babe it's just teh gyno's" J/k but really how did that happen?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
shiit, as long as the love muscle is adequate and up to the task most chicks could care less. the body building physique is what lures em to the bedroom, mr. johnson is what keeps em there.:banana:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A side note... The chick I've been hanging with was finally introduced to my quads tonight. She grabbed my leg so I decided to give it a little flex for her. She just about jumped off the sofa. :lol:
You sure it was your quad she grabbed at? :popworm:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha! I had my shirt off and just made the comment that I have to see the cosmetic surgeon next week for a consultation because of a build up of breast tissue. I pointed it out to her, and she said it wasn't really even that noticeable. It wasn't a huge topic of conversation. She asked what caused it and I said, "Hormonal fluctuations." She made the joke how it wasn't fair and that she could use a build-up of breast tissue. :lol: - She asked if it was a health risk and I said no. That was kind of the end of it...I just wanted to get it out there so she's not like, "Hey, your right pec is f*cked up." haha

Yes, I'm sure it was the quad she grabbed. lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya and how did that one come up? Irish and his lady are hanging out , when she touches his nipple and says "Omg you have a lump, it might be breast cancer". Irish replies "Don't worry babe it's just teh gyno's" J/k but really how did that happen?
hahaha nice one H. So was it understood that there has been some roidzer use?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly

Nobody asked you to subb, so you don't have to follow. Irish is pretty in tune with his body and has used all of the other supps and should be able to tell the difference. imo
My sentiments exactly. Irish has come a long way. Looking good bro!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha nice one H. So was it understood that there has been some roidzer use?
I like the Hormonal fluctuations that is a great answer.:)
Nope, I never told her anything about steroid use. Technically, I didn't even get this gyno from steroid use. Horny Goat Weed was the culprit for this case.

My sentiments exactly. Irish has come a long way. Looking good bro!
Good seeing you, Corp! It's been a while.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

AoB Flat Bench BB Press: 155x15, 185x12, 205x10, 225x6, 235x4,4
Incline DB Press: 85x8+5+5
HS Decline Press: 270x7+6+6

V-Bar Pressdown: 80x15, 90x12, 100x10, 8, 8, 7 (Felt like doing a little higher rep)
EZ Bar Skullcrusher: 90x8+5+5
OH Tricep Extension Machine: 80x7+6+6

Romanian Deadlift: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 245x6, 275x4,4
Good Mornings: 155x8+6+5
Prone Leg Curl 150x5+4+4

It was an amazing workout. There was not an ounce of me that wasn't pushing everything into every set. My performance was incredible, as was muscle endurance and mood. I had a very solid pump and was looking great in the mirror. If it wasn't for this damn gyno, I think I'd probably look my best ever right now. My body is taking to the glycogen quite well and is filling out nicely. I'm waking up very lean, and somehow going to bed looking even leaner. I seem to reach my peak at about 10pm; for some reason at that point at night I look real veiny and thick.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

V-Bar Pressdown: 80x15, 90x12, 100x10, 8, 8, 7 (Felt like doing a little higher rep)

Prone Leg Curl 150x5+4+4

It was an amazing workout. There was not an ounce of me that wasn't pushing everything into every set. My performance was incredible, as was muscle endurance and mood. I had a very solid pump and was looking great in the mirror. If it wasn't for this damn gyno, I think I'd probably look my best ever right now. My body is taking to the glycogen quite well and is filling out nicely. I'm waking up very lean, and somehow going to bed looking even leaner. I seem to reach my peak at about 10pm; for some reason at that point at night I look real veiny and thick.
Nice update. I love the horny goat weed answer now that is a classic!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Prone Leg Curl 150x5+4+4
dude, .............Very nice work out man...killer numbers!...Going to have to google "Goodmornings" I have no clue to what that is, or i just havent heard it called that..:dunno:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good mornings are killer man...check em out and incorporate them asap

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I feel like the good mornings would be absolute hell on my already busted back. Im scared of em.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never had any back issues from it at all. You just have to start light and get form down perfect then gradually up the weight.

As for the sitting version, that focuses on lower back and not hamstrings which is what I use Good mornings for. I'm sure seated is awesome for some lower back torching tho.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update. I love the horny goat weed answer now that is a classic!!!
Hahah! I'm serious though. I got this case from taking Horny Goat Weed without an AI. It pisses me off to no end. I was taking 3g/day. The effects were awesome and side-effect free until I hit Week 3. I was sitting at my computer thinking, "Gee, I sure hope taking HWG without an AI won't give me gyno." - I went to feel my right pec and there it was. I WAS PISSED!

I was always scared to try these. They never caused back problems?
I feel like the good mornings would be absolute hell on my already busted back. Im scared of em.
Nope, I don't really have any back issues with it at all. Like Met said, make sure you go light first and get the form down. You'll be set after that. It's a great lift. I can't remember how high I've gone in the past.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah! I'm serious though. I got this case from taking Horny Goat Weed without an AI. It pisses me off to no end. I was taking 3g/day. The effects were awesome and side-effect free until I hit Week 3. I was sitting at my computer thinking, "Gee, I sure hope taking HWG without an AI won't give me gyno." - I went to feel my right pec and there it was. I WAS PISSED!

Nope, I don't really have any back issues with it at all. Like Met said, make sure you go light first and get the form down. You'll be set after that. It's a great lift. I can't remember how high I've gone in the past.
Damn did not know that it could cause gyno but if I am ever questioned about roids I will use that answer.:)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have never had any back issues from it at all. You just have to start light and get form down perfect then gradually up the weight.

As for the sitting version, that focuses on lower back and not hamstrings which is what I use Good mornings for. I'm sure seated is awesome for some lower back torching tho.
I thought the lower back is what was the main worked muscle with those?

Edit: Just looked them up and I remember the form a little differently.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, I never told her anything about steroid use. Technically, I didn't even get this gyno from steroid use. Horny Goat Weed was the culprit for this case.

Good seeing you, Corp! It's been a while.
You too Irish!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

I awoke around 830am this morning. I popped my supps and ran errands until about 945am, and then I hit the mini-gym for some cardio action around 10am:

Treadmill- 15% incline; 3.1mph; 30mins

It was a great session of cardio. Had an excellent sweat going, and seemed to easily power through it even though my hams and lower back are sore from yesterday.

PCT is going great thus far. I really think the TestoPRO is starting to make itself known. Getting an alpha-male feeling, I'm looking dense, feeling lean, and am hitting the weights with great intensity. I know it's only going to get better from here.

Here's a couple pictures I took this morning. The first pic is relaxed. You can see the bit of CHO I'm taking in is filling me out nicely. I just need to get rid of that lower abdominal fat. That's my one tricky spot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weighted leg raises on the bench stretches my stomach out to no end.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

I awoke around 830am this morning. I popped my supps and ran errands until about 945am, and then I hit the mini-gym for some cardio action around 10am:

Treadmill- 15% incline; 3.1mph; 30mins

It was a great session of cardio. Had an excellent sweat going, and seemed to easily power through it even though my hams and lower back are sore from yesterday.

PCT is going great thus far. I really think the TestoPRO is starting to make itself known. Getting an alpha-male feeling, I'm looking dense, feeling lean, and am hitting the weights with great intensity. I know it's only going to get better from here.

Here's a couple pictures I took this morning. The first pic is relaxed. You can see the bit of CHO I'm taking in is filling me out nicely. I just need to get rid of that lower abdominal fat. That's my one tricky spot.
Great update and looking solid bro.:)

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Looking good IC. How much longer do you plan to cut/recomp before another bulk?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know IC, if you never said anything about your gyno, I would never have noticed it. I'm looking at your pics trying to see it and I have to really really look hard to see it. Just sayin

...also looking more defined man. Dont like the lighting tho

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good IC. How much longer do you plan to cut/recomp before another bulk?
It's already heading in that direction. I'm probably hitting about 2100-2200kcals/day right now, up from ~1800kcal.

You know IC, if you never said anything about your gyno, I would never have noticed it. I'm looking at your pics trying to see it and I have to really really look hard to see it. Just sayin

...also looking more defined man. Dont like the lighting tho
Thanks dude. You can see it with a fitted, light-colored shirt on, though. :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's already heading in that direction. I'm probably hitting about 2100-2200kcals/day right now, up from ~1800kcal.

Thanks dude. You can see it with a fitted, light-colored shirt on, though. :(
that's easy, don't wear a fitted, light-colored shirt. lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's easy, don't wear a fitted, light-colored shirt. lol.
but like teh fitted, light-colored shirts. :lol:

New updates to come, everyone. Awesome workout today! I plan on going back in for some cardio tonight.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why I never wear anything but black now for shirts :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why I never wear anything but black now for shirts :lol:
Ya, I'm wearing a fitted dark navy T right now and look bomb-diggity. Hahah. - Just got back from getting my hair chopped; the salon girl wasn't in there. :( - I was so going to ask her out today. I'm feeling alpha and loaded.

Getting in a second workout tonight. Both updates afterwords.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya, I'm wearing a fitted dark navy T right now and look bomb-diggity. Hahah. - Just got back from getting my hair chopped; the salon girl wasn't in there. :( - I was so going to ask her out today. I'm feeling alpha and loaded.

Getting in a second workout tonight. Both updates afterwords.
did you at least leave her a message and your number, have her be the one to call you.:cheers:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Session 1: Back/Traps/Bis/Calves

WG Seated Row: 175x15, 190x12, 205x10, 240x6, 255x5, 270x5
HS Low Row: 300x 7+5+5 = 17
CG Pulldowns: 240x 8+6+5 = 19

BB Shrugs: (Alternating Power Grip) 225x9,9, 245x5,5,6,6
DB Shrugs: (TUT) 85x8, 90x7,5,6, 95x5,5

Drag Curls: (First time doing these!) 60x15,12,10, 70x6,5,5
DB Curls: 45x 6+5+5 = 16
Pinwheel Curls: 65x 7+6+4 = 17

Russian Calf Routine - Donkey Calf Raise: 300x 75 total reps, 340x 50 total reps

Session 2: Cardio

Treadmill - 15% incline; 3.1mph; 45mins

Overall Notes:

Absolutely sick day in the gym. I felt amazing throughout the entire resistance session. I was powering through every set with crazy intensity. This is NOT a typical PCT by any means. I'm feeling better than ever; much better than while on cycle. I'm happy, I'm alpha, I'm strong, I'm dense, and I'm constantly ready for more action! I can't even begin to describe how incredible this stack is.

Possible TestoPRO-related Negative Side-effects:

* Very gassy and mild diarrhea. I can't relate it to TestoPRO 100%, but other dudes running it are gassy as well, so I definitely believe it's related; however, it's really not a big deal at all. As long as I'm not crapping my pants like Met. :lol: