Irish Cannon Recovers with Anabolic Innovations' TestoPRO

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to put any companies on the spot or anything but what are the other 2 herbal test boosters you would compare it to?
I wouldn't say "compare" it to. They're just other test boosters I've tried and have liked. I don't have any clinical data backing up their performance on my test-levels. I wish I could afford to get bloodwork done for this stuff.

Blue UP
Activate Xtreme

I've had great results with both of those. I always really liked dosing 4 caps of Blue Up prior to training.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say "compare" it to. They're just other test boosters I've tried and have liked. I don't have any clinical data backing up their performance on my test-levels. I wish I could afford to get bloodwork done for this stuff.

Blue UP
Activate Xtreme

I've had great results with both of those. I always really liked dosing 4 caps of Blue Up prior to training.
Gotcha, was that blue-up stim version?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review bud! I'm def considering putting Tpro in my PCT based on your review :food:

...we'll miss you man :sad2:

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Yea, very good review man. I just started my TestPro today and my HGHup should be in tomorrow. I also bought a new creatine mono too, Crealyze from Dave Palumbo's line. Should be fun :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review bud! I'm def considering putting Tpro in my PCT based on your review :food:

...we'll miss you man :sad2:
Don't you worry! I'll still be around, just not in my own log.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to ask one more thing from you guys, if you will, give us a review over at nutraplanet for TestoPRO. That would be great if you could.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only if we get another bottle...:poke: I kid

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just submitted a review. Where's mah pills!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate feeling out the loop. I need to get a thread going once I gets back from me honeymoon. I find not having my own log reduces my AM time dramatically; I need to get back in tha loop.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate feeling out the loop. I need to get a thread going once I gets back from me honeymoon. I find not having my own log reduces my AM time dramatically; I need to get back in tha loop.
Ya, you haven't been around much, Sam. What gives, bro? Get back in here.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just back from a week of R+R IC thank you so much for your log and honest final review.:)
And thank YOU for allowing me to log it. It was a great product and plan to use it again in PCT. - You may be interested to know that I'm currently using Glycobol (1 cap) both pre-training (fasted) in the morning, and pre-bed. I just added the bedtime dose a few days back. I really notice my workouts without it. For some reason my energy is so much higher when I take the Glycobol. I guess the increased lipolysis is what's really doing it.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And thank YOU for allowing me to log it. It was a great product and plan to use it again in PCT. - You may be interested to know that I'm currently using Glycobol (1 cap) both pre-training (fasted) in the morning, and pre-bed. I just added the bedtime dose a few days back. I really notice my workouts without it. For some reason my energy is so much higher when I take the Glycobol. I guess the increased lipolysis is what's really doing it.

I've been noticing that my energy is higher when I workout after taking Glycobol as well. I'm not doing fasted training, but I am taking it about 20-30 minutes before eating breakfast and about 1-2 hours before training.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GBol is the bomb diggitty

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GBol is the bomb diggitty
I use SLIN for my nutrient partitioner as I feel it's much stronger, but I seem to get better effects pre-training from the Glycobol. SLIN is just way too strong. I always go hypo if I take it pre-workout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
preach it!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use SLIN for my nutrient partitioner as I feel it's much stronger, but I seem to get better effects pre-training from the Glycobol. SLIN is just way too strong. I always go hypo if I take it pre-workout.
I have yet to try the SLIN but I hear good things about it. The Glycobol is the best supp I have used.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's excellent as long as I keep it away from workouts. If I pop even one cap pre or post-workout, my blood sugar drops like an overweight bulldog in the deep-end.
The SLIN or Glycobol?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycobol. Haven't tried Slin yet. If it's more potent than Glycobol, I'm a little hesitant. Don't wanna go into a coma or anything. ;)
How were you dosing it? Were you taking it 15-30 minutes prior to a carb meal?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take 1 cap Gbol pre-training on an empty stomach. Never have issues with low blood sugar. My endurance actually spikes pretty high.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let everyone know, I HAVE NOT fallen off the wagon. Still training harder than ever and am crushing the weights every session. Today was an OLY/Max-Load Day. Did:

Flat Bench BB Press
Barbell High Rows
Good Mornings
Back Squats

...everything went perfectly well. Still getting my form down on the High Rows; it's an interesting, complex movement. I may start doing Hang Cleans in its place.

Anyways, I probably won't be logging for some time. At least a few more weeks. School has got me buckled down, and any free time I have is being used on other stuff. Thanks for all the support, guys.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let everyone know, I HAVE NOT fallen off the wagon. Still training harder than ever and am crushing the weights every session. Today was an OLY/Max-Load Day. Did:

Flat Bench BB Press
Barbell High Rows
Good Mornings
Back Squats

...everything went perfectly well. Still getting my form down on the High Rows; it's an interesting, complex movement. I may start doing Hang Cleans in its place.

Anyways, I probably won't be logging for some time. At least a few more weeks. School has got me buckled down, and any free time I have is being used on other stuff. Thanks for all the support, guys.
Keep killing it bro.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How high are those bb rows mang?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wholly shart!! That sounds nutz man! What weight are you using?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah um I spelled holy wrong on purpose :run:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
That's nuts!! Hats off to ya man, that's impressive!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is cool. Thanks guys. I didn't know that was a big deal. Haha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're kind of a big deal around here

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Flat Bench BB Press
Barbell High Rows
Good Mornings
Back Squats

Sounds great! I'm in the same boat as you lately. I don't have anything to log right now and things are pretty busy so I've been off of AM more than usual.