Introducing D-Plex

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Actually, due to the fact I want to stack w/ Xtren, I've been wondering. Any BP issues w/ this compound from any of you who've tried it? Because even on catapres Xtren keeps me in the 130 realm.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Actually, due to the fact I want to stack w/ Xtren, I've been wondering. Any BP issues w/ this compound from any of you who've tried it? Because even on catapres Xtren keeps me in the 130 realm.
I'd go with 100mg/day of the D-Plex; maybe 75mg for the first few days or week at most. 100 was the sweet spot for me anyway.

I did check my BP while on D-Plex 100mg + Bold 800mg earlier in my bridge and it was in the 130/70-something range which isn't bad at all for me. It's BP effects are NOTHING like Tren's (or P-Plex which has pushed me into stage I HTN). D-Plex can have the "mild methyl" (LOL) misnomer of a designation in terms of BP as far as I'm concerned:).

Good luck with your bridge. Finishing with D-Plex will be nice because it should tighten and dry you up real good while adding some lean mass to boot.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with 100mg/day of the D-Plex; maybe 75mg for the first few days or week at most. 100 was the sweet spot for me anyway.

I did check my BP while on D-Plex 100mg + Bold 800mg earlier in my bridge and it was in the 130/70-something range which isn't bad at all for me. It's BP effects are NOTHING like Tren's (or P-Plex which has pushed me into stage I HTN). D-Plex can have the "mild methyl" (LOL) misnomer of a designation in terms of BP as far as I'm concerned:).

Good luck with your bridge. Finishing with D-Plex will be nice because it should tighten and dry you up real good while adding some lean mass to boot.
That's exactly what I was hoping. Xtren gives me explosive growth, so I figured I'd use it to kick things off. My test gains tend to be moderate, but steady at first, with about the end of the 2nd week showing good mass gain, and then I figured the Dplex at the end would help put a little more mass, and really help with vascularity and definition, which Pstanz will obviously aid the whole ride through.

I'll also most likely run the Pstanz at 300 throughout, since that's typically where I've liked this compound most in the past.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know what to expect from it either honestly or how many calories to go above maintenance, etc. Some anti-aromatase activity, dry, mild gains, some glycogen loading, and muscle tightness perhaps. It seems to have delivered in those areas, and I was actually impressed with the compound and will probably run it again in the future. The muscle tightness and fullness was great.

What really surprised me was that it really had no ill effects on my mood whatsoever whereas mDHT is notorious for methyl raging (lol), and I remember how I was on tren last year (and so do a lot of ppl in my periphery!). And the prostate issues went away in less than a week too.

D-Plex+Furuza, D+11-sterone, D+P-Stanz, etc?
Glad you were pleased with it.

Very glad also that you dint notice any negative mDHT mood sides. Some people liked the way mdht made them feel, I couldnt even stand myself when I took it.

As for stacking, I think it would go well with P-Stanz, 11-Sterone, or Furuza-A. Alot of people seem to be stacking with Stano-Drol, but I could see an argument against that.

Yes, the lethargy did go away with the lower dosage. Your point that it was not advertised as a cognitive enhancer is 100% valid and accurate. In none of your ads or promotions did I see that. So this was not a knock on CEL or its advertisement for d-plex in any way whatsoever. Your company is refreshingly honest and realistic in its marketing. My deduction was based on my experience with m-dht, which was - as you say, promoted for such effects. Again, thinking only of its target hormone, and need for conversion to be active, I prompted for the higher dose based solely on my m-dht dosage (again roughly 100mgs a day). Not knowing the conversion percentage I figured to take 150%-175% more to make up the conversion gap, so I started at 150-175 mgs d-plex.

The body composition enhancement has been phenomenal and absolutely worth the money (and then some). Perhaps the rate of strength increases will come later. Epistane was great in this regard. However, the hypertrophy, hardness, bodyfat reducing effects of d-plex blow epistane(or havoc), and h-drol out of the water - from my experience.

I found m1,4add to be on of the best prohormones - or steroids depending on your perspective - I ever took. Great strength gains, lean mass. Interestingly, though, I felt very little water retention or bloating form this compound which would be expected from its ability to convert to an aromitizable compound. This instrinsic activity point (which btw is consistent with the original 4-androdiol having benefit without conversion to T) is on par with your contention and my suspicion that d-plex has activity on its own.

Ha, ha...while the "roid rage" stigma is incredibly exaggerated and largely a myth, certain compounds combined with individual physiology can create monsters. Unfortunately you must have experienced this with d-plex and me with anything tren-related.

Thanks for your time and interest in my feedback (and for making effective and cheap products).
A closing question - how would stano-drol or furaza-a compare SOLELY for strength increase goals?
I am glad that the lethargy went away when you lowered the dosage. And very glad that you were pleased with the results, and especially glad to hear you were pleased with the fat loss results. I hope that more people become aware of the product as we are entering into spring and alot more people will be cutting.

I love M1,4ADD as well, and same as you I dont hold very much fluid weight with it either.

I didnt experience any mood related sides with D-Plex, but I did with mdht (had used methyl intensity by sns - damn name was right on).

It would be hard to offer a direct comparision between Stano-Drol or Furuza to D-Plex in terms of strength gains alone. I would say that P-Mag would definately be better for pure strength gains, but as far as Furuza-A or Stano Drol, its hard to say for me because I havent used them solo. Although Stano has some good reports of strength gains with it.

trayhawk

trayhawk

Awards
I believe p-mag is h-drol x two or something thereabouts. I took the original halodrol by gaspari and the best thing I could say about it was it had nice packaging and an attractive lable. In other words nada - no strength, hypertrophy, fat loss, or sides. Later took CEL h-drol and same thing. Not for me but I'm not cynical enough to think all the positive reports are false. It obviously works very well for many.

Today, in fact, some 18 years olds asked "are you taking anything?" I typically hate that question and want to reply, "Why yes, I'm injecting ass-busting hard consistent workouts 6-7 x a week, stacked with proper smart nutrition sound living." But I was in the giving mood, mentioned h-drol as as being a lower side androgen to try AND that d-plex was working very well for me. (Maybe I should be a rep! :) I also noted that my honest recommendation is to not take anything, enjoy your nutsac's 18-year old prowess and wait a couple years. Pointing to the right side of his head, I suggested that that probably went in that ear and out the other - you're going to take the quick fix but at least you know where I stand regarding what you should or should not take at your age.

2nd bottle of d-plex on the way, strength gains seem to be appearing, weights feeling lighter for sure, recomp effects are preposterous right now.

Thanks for your input again.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe p-mag is h-drol x two or something thereabouts. I took the original halodrol by gaspari and the best thing I could say about it was it had nice packaging and an attractive lable. In other words nada - no strength, hypertrophy, fat loss, or sides. Later took CEL h-drol and same thing. Not for me but I'm not cynical enough to think all the positive reports are false. It obviously works very well for many.

Today, in fact, some 18 years olds asked "are you taking anything?" I typically hate that question and want to reply, "Why yes, I'm injecting ass-busting hard consistent workouts 6-7 x a week, stacked with proper smart nutrition sound living." But I was in the giving mood, mentioned h-drol as as being a lower side androgen to try AND that d-plex was working very well for me. (Maybe I should be a rep! :) I also noted that my honest recommendation is to not take anything, enjoy your nutsac's 18-year old prowess and wait a couple years. Pointing to the right side of his head, I suggested that that probably went in that ear and out the other - you're going to take the quick fix but at least you know where I stand regarding what you should or should not take at your age.

2nd bottle of d-plex on the way, strength gains seem to be appearing, weights feeling lighter for sure, recomp effects are preposterous right now.

Thanks for your input again.
Excellent. Glad you are liking, and hope you will keep us updated with future thoughts.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yo CEL guys, or other science-minded individuals, I had asked a while back, but no one answered, and I'm wondering. If DPlex is a precursor to DHT...

1) would using proviron (to aid a test cycle) be overkill, since it is also more or less oral DHT? I love me some proviron to make the libido damn near all-consuming, and to make the test more effective. But if it's overkill, I can just use .25mg Adex EOD for estro precaution.

2) How much truth is there to the speculation that propecia use would inhibit gains? I take 1mg daily (even though I'm starting to suspect I don't actually suffer from MPB like I thought I did. But I prefer to be safe than sorry and lose my hair.) Do I need to stop? What about if I switch to an EOD dosing sked?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Yo CEL guys, or other science-minded individuals, I had asked a while back, but no one answered, and I'm wondering. If DPlex is a precursor to DHT...

1) would using proviron (to aid a test cycle) be overkill, since it is also more or less oral DHT? I love me some proviron to make the libido damn near all-consuming, and to make the test more effective. But if it's overkill, I can just use .25mg Adex EOD for estro precaution.

2) How much truth is there to the speculation that propecia use would inhibit gains? I take 1mg daily (even though I'm starting to suspect I don't actually suffer from MPB like I thought I did. But I prefer to be safe than sorry and lose my hair.) Do I need to stop? What about if I switch to an EOD dosing sked?
1) Since D-Plex really doesn't behave like oral DHT (contrast with mDHT or possibly even high dose Stano-drol), I don't think adding Proviron in would be overkill. I also wonder if D-Plex has much in the way of anti-aromatase behavior since it feels nothing like a typical DHT compound. Proviron's 3-methylation (or is it 1?) is much less hepatotoxic than the 17-methylation with D-Plex, so I think the combo on a test cycle is reasonable. Also, I didn't notice any major libido changes on D-Plex. mDHT is a strong SHBG binder, but I can't say if that is true for D-Plex (obviously Proviron is very strong here). I think .25mg adex eod is reasonable dosing to control the test aromatasation rate, depending on how much test you are running. A-dex has a 4-7 day half-life so I don't think you would need more than that (.25 eod) unless you running 500mg+ of test. Of course, I would just taper the a-dex based on how well it is controlling the test bloat unless you plan to has estro tested frequently.

2) Propecia can definitely inhibit gains, depending on the stack ingredients, and even contribute to gyno, but its a risk/benefit decision (hair vs maximum muscle vs gyno). Inhibit 5AR and you will get little to no DHT production from the test. It probably won't affect compounds like proviron and d-plex though. But for compounds that rely on their 5AR metabolites for effects and/or androgenetic support, it could be more of an issue.

Why not try an alternate approach to hair loss control? I like Nizoral or Nizoral AD every day on cycle. You can add minoxidil to that for enhanced results (and even the neutrogena t-gel that has 3% salacyclic acid in it for better results yet). The active in Nizoral is a potent 5AR-like inhibitor, but the bonus is that the effect is localized rather than systemic. Just a thought, and there are numerous studies on ketoconazole (the active) and its AR effects.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
1) Since D-Plex really doesn't behave like oral DHT (contrast with mDHT or possibly even high dose Stano-drol), I don't think adding Proviron in would be overkill. I also wonder if D-Plex has much in the way of anti-aromatase behavior since it feels nothing like a typical DHT compound. Proviron's 3-methylation (or is it 1?) is much less hepatotoxic than the 17-methylation with D-Plex, so I think the combo on a test cycle is reasonable. Also, I didn't notice any major libido changes on D-Plex. mDHT is a strong SHBG binder, but I can't say if that is true for D-Plex (obviously Proviron is very strong here). I think .25mg adex eod is reasonable dosing to control the test aromatasation rate, depending on how much test you are running. A-dex has a 4-7 day half-life so I don't think you would need more than that (.25 eod) unless you running 500mg+ of test. Of course, I would just taper the a-dex based on how well it is controlling the test bloat unless you plan to has estro tested frequently.

2) Propecia can definitely inhibit gains, depending on the stack ingredients, and even contribute to gyno, but its a risk/benefit decision (hair vs maximum muscle vs gyno). Inhibit 5AR and you will get little to no DHT production from the test. It probably won't affect compounds like proviron and d-plex though. But for compounds that rely on their 5AR metabolites for effects and/or androgenetic support, it could be more of an issue.

Why not try an alternate approach to hair loss control? I like Nizoral or Nizoral AD every day on cycle. You can add minoxidil to that for enhanced results (and even the neutrogena t-gel that has 3% salacyclic acid in it for better results yet). The active in Nizoral is a potent 5AR-like inhibitor, but the bonus is that the effect is localized rather than systemic. Just a thought, and there are numerous studies on ketoconazole (the active) and its AR effects.
Seems I need to spread some reps before I can give them to you again, but kudos on the response. As always, you've got some useful info here, so thanks.

My interest in the aromatase inhibitor is strictly for gyno. Next up is prop, so I'm not worried about water. And given the addition of proviron, which I'm happy to hear I can run, because I love the stuff, (along with the Xtren I'm kicking off with and the DPlex I'm running last 4 weeks), I'm expecting VERY dry gains.

So you're saying propecia will inhibit gains from the test? I put like 18lb on with that base TD I ran (kept 15). Are you saying I'll gain even MORE? The Nizoral is a good recomendation. Appreciate it. I've actually considered it, but it's good to hear it works well. Think I'll drop the propecia for this one and use Nizoral while on, then go back on propecia during pct.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Seems I need to spread some reps before I can give them to you again, but kudos on the response. As always, you've got some useful info here, so thanks.

My interest in the aromatase inhibitor is strictly for gyno. Next up is prop, so I'm not worried about water. And given the addition of proviron, which I'm happy to hear I can run, because I love the stuff, (along with the Xtren I'm kicking off with and the DPlex I'm running last 4 weeks), I'm expecting VERY dry gains.

So you're saying propecia will inhibit gains from the test? I put like 18lb on with that base TD I ran (kept 15). Are you saying I'll gain even MORE? The Nizoral is a good recomendation. Appreciate it. I've actually considered it, but it's good to hear it works well. Think I'll drop the propecia for this one and use Nizoral while on, then go back on propecia during pct.
I wasn't specifically referring to test gains being reduced by propecia. DHT conversion will be reduced which could theoretically increase your risk of gyno due to a bad andro:estro ratio. I doubt that you would have gained any more weight on the test base than you did previously on propecia. One positive aspect of downstream DHT from test is that DHT is a natural aromatase inhibitor, so you could probably get away with less a-dex on cycle for instance. But if you are having hair problems, and the topical nizoral, etc, approach doesn't work out, I wouldn't hesitate to use propecia with test.

In terms of reduced gains, compounds like boldenone (A:A 100:54, I think) that are 5AR into 1-test (200:100) and dianabol (A:A I forget) 5AR'ed into methyl-1-test (A:A 900-1600:200-300) were more what I was thinking of. Basically, when the 5AR metabolite is significantly more anabolic than the parent compound (DHT notwithstanding since it is not anabolic in skeletal muscle), I think the potential exists for reduced gains. How much is hard to say b/c how much the more potent 5AR metabolites contribute to overall anabolism is hard to quantify.

OTOH, with compound like Nandrolone which have very weak 5AR metabolites (dihydronandrolone, etc), I wouldn't expect propecia to have any significant effects as far as reducing muscle growth.

Hope that helps and keep us posted on your uber-cycle:smite:.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HEY CEL !!! Peace ?!!?

I'm Felipe de Mattos Pinheiro from Brazil.

I want to bring 6 bottles of D-Plex. Where can I buy?

send me an message please

=]

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't specifically referring to test gains being reduced by propecia. DHT conversion will be reduced which could theoretically increase your risk of gyno due to a bad andro:estro ratio. I doubt that you would have gained any more weight on the test base than you did previously on propecia. One positive aspect of downstream DHT from test is that DHT is a natural aromatase inhibitor, so you could probably get away with less a-dex on cycle for instance. But if you are having hair problems, and the topical nizoral, etc, approach doesn't work out, I wouldn't hesitate to use propecia with test.

In terms of reduced gains, compounds like boldenone (A:A 100:54, I think) that are 5AR into 1-test (200:100) and dianabol (A:A I forget) 5AR'ed into methyl-1-test (A:A 900-1600:200-300) were more what I was thinking of. Basically, when the 5AR metabolite is significantly more anabolic than the parent compound (DHT notwithstanding since it is not anabolic in skeletal muscle), I think the potential exists for reduced gains. How much is hard to say b/c how much the more potent 5AR metabolites contribute to overall anabolism is hard to quantify.

OTOH, with compound like Nandrolone which have very weak 5AR metabolites (dihydronandrolone, etc), I wouldn't expect propecia to have any significant effects as far as reducing muscle growth.

Hope that helps and keep us posted on your uber-cycle:smite:.
Will do! And thanks again for the info. This definitely helps clear things up.

a1982yusuf

Awards
Quick question guys, for those that have used it, what effect does D-Plex have on Libido?I am thinking of a 6 week stack at 75mgs a day. Thanks in advance for replies

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Will do! And thanks again for the info. This definitely helps clear things up.
Well, my plan changed again. Now I won't be running any DPlex at all. I've subbed it out for masteron. Also dropped the PStanz for var, and exchanged my base td for prop...so, basically only the Xtren remains from my original plan, and this thing turned into a pin cycle.

Nothing like trying to lock in a plan when you're chronically indecisive. lol:silly:

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WASSUP !!!

CEL, what do you think about a cycle with 1 bottle of D-plex + 2 bottles of 11-sterone!

can i get about 10lbs or more??? and i want to reduces BF to....i'm with 11~12% today!

* I already used H-drol, MD1T and i'm using M-drol now !

thanks

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WASSUP !!!

CEL, what do you think about a cycle with 1 bottle of D-plex + 2 bottles of 11-sterone!

can i get about 10lbs or more??? and i want to reduces BF to....i'm with 11~12% today!

* I already used H-drol, MD1T and i'm using M-drol now !

thanks
I think that D-Plex is excellent for fat loss and lean muscle, but you seem more focused on wanting to gain than to cut down.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I think that D-Plex is excellent for fat loss and lean muscle, but you seem more focused on wanting to gain than to cut down.
Xtren + Dplex might be just the thing to gain lb and drop bf. In fact, at least for me personally, 10lb on Xtren is conservative. I'll put that on by the 3rd week. Also, this would come out cheaper.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks brow!

And yes, i'm thinking in get lean muscle with high quality and muscle fullness....and increase a lot of vascularity, what is very dificult to me (my genetic)

i did a thead about PH + HGH, please take a check
=]

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brow!

And yes, i'm thinking in get lean muscle with high quality and muscle fullness....and increase a lot of vascularity, what is very dificult to me (my genetic)

i did a thead about PH + HGH, please take a check
=]
Pm me a link and I will take a look.

D-Plex is a good option for the results you are saying you want.

part master

Awards
I purchased a couple bottles of D-plex and it is missing the exp. date/lot number is there a good chance that it isnt real! That would suck for me and Cel. The product would get a bad wrap and I would be dissapointed! Could anyone shed some light on this...is it possible its real and is simply missing the numbers?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I purchased a couple bottles of D-plex and it is missing the exp. date/lot number is there a good chance that it isnt real! That would suck for me and Cel. The product would get a bad wrap and I would be dissapointed! Could anyone shed some light on this...is it possible its real and is simply missing the numbers?
If someone were to counterfeit one of our products, it wouldnt be D-Plex.

There was only one batch done and the exp date is Oct 2012. Although the bottles I have seen from the batch include both a batch number and exp date, the way that is done is by stamping the bottles during the production process, so its always possible that an machine error could make a few bottles get missed.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I sincerely doubt it's bunk bro. CEL is a pretty darn stand up company.
I dont think he insinuated that; think he was mostly worried that someone counterfeited the product, which I dont think is the case. It can happen during production that machines can malfuntion and miss stamping some bottles, which is likely what happened. I have a bottle myself and since it was only one batch, it was easy to let him know when the exp date is.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes but i think the important question is.. can i stack it with 10mg superdrol, 20mg halodrol, 7mg max lmg and 45mg of "tren"...... haha

Another reason i like CEL , 10 steroids and no stacks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I dont think he insinuated that; think he was mostly worried that someone counterfeited the product, which I dont think is the case. It can happen during production that machines can malfuntion and miss stamping some bottles, which is likely what happened. I have a bottle myself and since it was only one batch, it was easy to let him know when the exp date is.
Gotcha. I just respect/like you guys and your products and wanted to stand up for ya.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I just respect/like you guys and your products and wanted to stand up for ya.
Thanks, I appreciate that very much. And I mean that. It can be frustrating at time when we get questioned to death about certain things no matter how much proof we provide, and then other companies dont even get asked lol.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate that very much. And I mean that. It can be frustrating at time when we get questioned to death about certain things no matter how much proof we provide, and then other companies dont even get asked lol.
:pat: Especially when we have always let our product speak for themselves instead of making outrageous claims as others. :pat:

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
:pat: Especially when we have always let our product speak for themselves instead of making outrageous claims as others. :pat:
^^^This.

BTW, I've run D-Plex before and I think it is a high quality product as far as results are concerned. I had some nice lean mass gains/recomp effects/improved definition and vascularity/etc with minimal sides.

I think a lot of the confusion surrounding D-Plex early on had to do with what to use it for (cutting/recomp/bulking) and what to stack it with. I personally think it is best for a cut/recomp/lean bulk, and can be stacked with just about any other non-methyl PH/DS (EQ, Tren, Stano, Furaza, P-Stanz, etc) to good effect. I ran it with EQ-Plex, but I wouldn't be afraid to run it with Tren as well. I'm just afraid to run Tren again, so that stack isn't going to happen for me:).

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. I've had nothing but great experiences with all the products I've purchased from CEL. As a matter of fact, my freezer is full with about 20 bottles of miscellaneous "goods" with CEL labels on them. As long as the world doesn't end in 2012, I should be good for 10 years.