Introducing D-Plex

samuelfussel

Awards
I have used real DHT with as for years with great results because of its dual receptor abilities. Started using CELs clone with the same dramatic results and am equally impressed at 90 mgs a day. So sorry that they are leaving the ph route.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used real DHT with as for years with great results because of its dual receptor abilities. Started using CELs clone with the same dramatic results and am equally impressed at 90 mgs a day. So sorry that they are leaving the ph route.
Excellent to hear a comparison, and glad you are enjoying the product.

People will still be able to find some of the ph items available for awhile; we just arent going to be producing anymore because no one knows what the future will be holding legally for those types of products.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Excellent to hear a comparison, and glad you are enjoying the product.

People will still be able to find some of the ph items available for awhile; we just arent going to be producing anymore because no one knows what the future will be holding legally for those types of products.
I'm running a D-Plex to P-Plex bridge right now, and I must say that D-Plex really surprised me too. I think I may have to grab some more to have around later b/c it has quite a few uses in my mind. One I noticed is that alone and in concert with an AI, it has some very nice anti-gyno effects (and I'm sure anti-lipids:), but so be it). That combo also makes your muscles so tight that it is ridiculous. I was doing some physical therapy yesterday (don't ask) and the therapist noted that she could see my carotid artery so well when I was on my back, arms extended behind my head, etc, that she could take my pulse without even touching me! I checked my BP the day before too, and it was in the normal range.

I definitely like the feel of the compound and it hasn't made me NEARLY as aggressive and monstrous as TREN. I was preparing for the worst since DHT compunds have a bit of notoriety when it comes to aggression and mood. I think tren just causes an aggressive + biatchy attitude that results in a very unpleasant mentality for me.

D-Plex is a great deal for 120 caps a bottle too. I started with 50mg a day and had pretty noticeable prostate issues for the first few days but they went away rapidly and I increased the dose to 100mg without issue. I think 75-100mg is def. the sweet spot.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it would be a great idea to send ThunderGod a bottle or 2 to add to his log. From past conversations with him about DHT based hormones, he mentioned to me that he was trying to find something similar to methyl dht, from the pre ban era. He is a well respected member on Anabolic Minds, and a very worthy canidate to help get D-plex into the public eye.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/146990-thundergods-sticking-wicked.html

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it would be a great idea to send ThunderGod a bottle or 2 to add to his log. From past conversations with him about DHT based hormones, he mentioned to me that he was trying to find something similar to methyl dht, from the pre ban era. He is a well respected member on Anabolic Minds, and a very worthy canidate to help get D-plex into the public eye.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/146990-thundergods-sticking-wicked.html
It would have my attention for sure!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHT and TG...Hmmm Has a nice ring to it I think!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHT and TG...Hmmm Has a nice ring to it I think!!
I'd like to see him take a dose 2 hours preworkout, and see how it does him.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see him take a dose 2 hours preworkout, and see how it does him.
I'd like to see him take 2 or 3 doses preworkout!!!! :aargh4: :angryfire: :twisted:
:yumyum:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He IS a demi-God you know, mortal doses do not apply... That is 247 lbs of Holy Sh*t, it is time to get it! Get this man some samples so we can see what TG says. That stamp of approval carries a LONG WAY!!!!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Daymn...I almost want to send him some D-Plex myself...but he might need 2 bottles:).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thunder, if you got this D-plex how would you be dosing it? :D :poke:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EWWWWWWWW!!!!! LOL That's not a stack TG that's a Stuck!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The No Holes Barred stack!!:196:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like the most effective way for D-Plex to work its "magic" on your prostate, LOL.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SO here we are a week later and nobody has responded to the masses request for a bottle or two of D-Plex to be tossed ThunderGod's way.

Check out the log man, Look at the followers look at the high levels of reputation that everyone who is following has. This is an oppurtunity to make a big splash and it is one thing to not supply the supps, not even a big deal but when there is such a readership requesting this it would be professional and courteous as a company to RESPOND to the requests. Is anyone from Competetive Labs monitoring this thread? Holla at TG and tell hin yay or nay. Post up in here and say we respectfully decline... Let us know because we want to see TG log this product. The public has spoken. Competetive Edge please respond.

Hope you are feeling the:
YouTube- Billy Joel- Pressure

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Here to boost the Support Thunder God request for a bottle or two of D-Plex. He can only help you cats with all the publicity. Ask LG... they must have had over 50 orders in 2 weeks from his short log alone.
Missing the boat brothers

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I cast my vote for TG, too! Thundergod for president!!! Or at the very least to log some DPlex.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow 20 post so far for TG to get the DP, wait that doesn't sound good. LOL To get the D-Plex. Okay enough said in here. I will quit bumping the thread to the top with this request now.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
One more request for Thunder... It's probably the most effective 60-70 bucks of advertising you would ever spend CEL.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
It's probably the most effective 60-70 bucks of advertising you would ever spend CEL.
not even that considering production costs. and thunders log has over 1100 views in 8 days time. that is the most visible thread being ran right now.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Seriously...CEL gives plenty of product away for logs over at PHF, and a lot of ppl had ZERO interest in running a free D-Plex cycle/log when the write-up was posted over there. So where's the love over here at AM where someone with crazy experience and visibility is actually very interested in running this product?

BTW, I mean no disrespect to CEL.

One more bump for TG.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

To be totally honest, I didnt pay much attention to your post because the link was to an AAS cycle. And since I work for the company, I am not allowed to particpate in an AAS discussion, so when I see it brought up, I tend to zone out. Sorry about that. I just normally check the forums in a hurry, and my mind tends to filter out certain things.

And then the follow ups of people saying he would be good to run it seemed like more of an observation or suggestion. He never pm'd me asking if he could run it, and I didnt want to come off like I was trying to solicit him if he wasnt.

SO here we are a week later and nobody has responded to the masses request for a bottle or two of D-Plex to be tossed ThunderGod's way.

Check out the log man, Look at the followers look at the high levels of reputation that everyone who is following has. This is an oppurtunity to make a big splash and it is one thing to not supply the supps, not even a big deal but when there is such a readership requesting this it would be professional and courteous as a company to RESPOND to the requests. Is anyone from Competetive Labs monitoring this thread? Holla at TG and tell hin yay or nay. Post up in here and say we respectfully decline... Let us know because we want to see TG log this product. The public has spoken. Competetive Edge please respond.

Hope you are feeling the:
YouTube- Billy Joel- Pressure
See my above reply for clarification.

Also, as far as being courteous enough to respond to requests, here is how it goes - I am the only person that posts that actually works for the company. If anyone had pm'd a rep of ours asking for a product, they would have let me know. No one pm'd me asking for one, or I would have replied. So, I am the only one that can ultimately get approval to send out free products, and no one had mentioned it directly to me.

My job doesnt involve being required to post on any forum; everything I do in that regard is to be helpful; and I answer tons of emails and pm's a week helping people, and in alot of cases with questions that dont even pertain to our products. So, I am far from not being courteous. I try to post here as much as I can, but there is no way I can everyday.

As for letting him know yes or no, I hadnt been formally asked by him. Had he been interested, I would have liked for him to pm me. And if he is interested, he can definately shoot me a pm and go from there. I only saw him post once since the idea was mentioned, and it was a joking reply, so I didnt even know if he was interested. And I thought it would be distasteful if I pm'd him asking because that may come off as pushy and soliciting.

So, I hope that clears that up.

For future reference - if someone is interested in something, someone shoot me a pm. I try to be as good as I can about replying to peoples questions, but sometimes when a thread turns into alot of joking, I dont pay as close attention to it.

Seriously...CEL gives plenty of product away for logs over at PHF, and a lot of ppl had ZERO interest in running a free D-Plex cycle/log when the write-up was posted over there. So where's the love over here at AM where someone with crazy experience and visibility is actually very interested in running this product?

BTW, I mean no disrespect to CEL.

One more bump for TG.
To clarify, I was unfamiliar with PHF rules and posted an intro thread. It was never intended to be a giveaway. When I was informed by the mods that for an intro thread to stay up, one bottle had to be given away at least. So, in order not to violate the rules, I turned it into that. Also, I work for the company, I am not a forum rep; and because I wasnt authorized to give bottles away, the cost of those came out of my own pocket.

As I stated above, he never contacted me asking to run a cycle. If he is interested, then by all means he can pm me and we can likely work something out.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good response, and I understand where you are coming from. ThunderGod is a good guy, and as a friend knowing he loves dht compounds, just tossed the idea out there. Considering like 1000 people are following his log, it is hardly bad advertising lol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the follow ups of people saying he would be good to run it seemed like more of an observation or suggestion. He never pm'd me asking if he could run it, and I didnt want to come off like I was trying to solicit him if he wasnt.

As for letting him know yes or no, I hadnt been formally asked by him. Had he been interested, I would have liked for him to pm me. And if he is interested, he can definately shoot me a pm and go from there. And I thought it would be distasteful if I pm'd him asking because that may come off as pushy and soliciting.

So, I hope that clears that up.

As I stated above, he never contacted me asking to run a cycle. If he is interested, then by all means he can pm me and we can likely work something out.
PM sent.

And I apologize for not knowing the proper protocol on these issues. I thought you would approach me. Sorry for the confusion caused on my part.

I am VERY INTERESTED in running a couple of bottles of D-Plex alongside my injectables.

This is exactly why I want to run this compound:

From Page 1: In addition to its pro-anabolic properties, D-Plex can act as an aromatase inhibitor and also help inhibit the actions of estrogen by being a competitive antagonist. It also can help lower SHBG, which is a hormone that can reduce the amount of free testosterone. By helping reduce SHBG, that can potentially enable more circulating free testosterone to reach the muscles.

Thank you for your professionalism, demeanor, and candor.

Thundergod:hammer:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank You Sir, and my apologies. I did not realize you were the only person monitoring the thread and not as part of your job. That is part of the reason I asked if anyone was monitoring the thread. Anyway thanks for responding and doing so in such a professional manner!:clap2:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: That's the way it's done!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
PM sent.

And I apologize for not knowing the proper protocol on these issues. I thought you would approach me. Sorry for the confusion caused on my part.

I am VERY INTERESTED in running a couple of bottles of D-Plex alongside my injectables.

From Page 1: In addition to its pro-anabolic properties, D-Plex can act as an aromatase inhibitor and also help inhibit the actions of estrogen by being a competitive antagonist. It also can help lower SHBG, which is a hormone that can reduce the amount of free testosterone. By helping reduce SHBG, that can potentially enable more circulating free testosterone to reach the muscles.

I'm wondering, if it has this effect, if running alongside proviron would be overkill? I personally like 50mg of proviron along with test.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...I never knew that about PHF (having to give a bottle away to keep the thread up). That seems kind of ridiculous given all the useless threads over there (mixed in with the useful ones, same as everywhere else).

Rules are rules, lol...

Very professional response and thanks for "laying it all out" so to speak. Repped.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM sent.

No problem. I just didnt want to send you a random pm and you feel like I was soliciting, and as I said I did kind of overlook the original post about it because of the AAS mentions.

Will reply to your pm momentarily.

Thank You Sir, and my apologies. I did not realize you were the only person monitoring the thread and not as part of your job. That is part of the reason I asked if anyone was monitoring the thread. Anyway thanks for responding and doing so in such a professional manner!:clap2:
I'm not the only person that monitors threads here, I am the only rep that actually works for the company, so I am the only one that has authority to request free products be sent out. Several of the other reps monitor threads here, and if people pm them and make requests, if they deem the requests appropriate, they pass them along to me. But in this case, no one asked me nor any of them that I am aware of.

And what I meant about the forums not being part of my job; I work in sales for the company. I post on the forums because I enjoy helping people and try to do the best that I can with the time constraints that I have to work with. It just hit me wrong that you implied I was being discourteous because I always try to go out of my way to be helpful to people. Glad it is all cleared up now.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...I never knew that about PHF (having to give a bottle away to keep the thread up). That seems kind of ridiculous given all the useless threads over there (mixed in with the useful ones, same as everywhere else).

Rules are rules, lol...

Very professional response and thanks for "laying it all out" so to speak. Repped.
Thanks. And yes, I think it is/was a very stupid rule that you have to give away free product just to introduce a product there. Especially when the whole reason I posted the intro's was because so many people were asking about the products, I thought it would make it simpler.

And yea, there are a ton of useless threads over there.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. And yes, I think it is/was a very stupid rule that you have to give away free product just to introduce a product there. Especially when the whole reason I posted the intro's was because so many people were asking about the products, I thought it would make it simpler.

And yea, there are a ton of useless threads over there.
It sucks even more when you give a bunch of stuff away and the board gets flipped upside and we lose our loggers:sad::trout:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to pop in and say that CompEdgeLabs came through for me. I received 2 bottles of D-Plex with a 3rd bottle on its way.

Thanks so very, very much CEL. This will really put a kick in my pre-workout protocol.
Like adding gas to the flame!!!:firedevil:

Thanks to all the guys who came in here and asked for me to be allowed to run this with my current cycle.
You guys are the greatest!!!:grouphug:

manofmany

Awards
Just wanted to pop in and say that CompEdgeLabs came through for me. I received 2 bottles of D-Plex with a 3rd bottle on its way.

Thanks so very, very much CEL. This will really put a kick in my pre-workout protocol.

Thanks to all the guys who came in here and asked for me to be allowed to run this with my current cycle.
Awesome!!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

TG, TG, TG, TG!!!

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Kudos to CEL for giving away product without coercion from the board mods.

TG, I think you are going to like this one a lot. I really enjoyed it.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kudos to CEL for giving away product without coercion from the board mods.

TG, I think you are going to like this one a lot. I really enjoyed it.
We give away a ton of products; it's just a matter of what we are giving away or rather what I am allowed to give away at a certain time.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
We give away a ton of products; it's just a matter of what we are giving away or rather what I am allowed to give away at a certain time.
I know you guys do; that was a compliment. The coercion thing was a PHF innuendo:).

trayhawk

trayhawk

Awards
This will be a slightly long post. Please bear with me.

A few thoughts on d-plex after 3 weeks.

Being a prohormone to m-dht, I figured it would take a higher dosage than m-dht to garner the effects. I LOVED m-dht, probably as much for the mood/cognition/concentration - enhancing benefits as for the leaning/hardening abilities. I would typicaly take 100 mgs per day - they came in 12.5 mg capsules (primaforce methyl-rage was one). So for the first few days/week and a half I used 150-175 mgs d-plex. Unlike m-dht there is no immediate focus enhancing effects felt. Certain androgens - especially dht-related compounds impart a great pre-workout stimulus immediately (unlike androgen-receptor mediated processes i.e. protein synthesis) and these effects are non-androgen-recepter mediated. Thus processes I was surprised and dissapointed by this that I have not felt this like m-dht. I also felt some lethargy at that dosage, which was in complete contrast to m-dht which was and should be energizing to an extent. Furthermore, after 3 weeks I have felt no strength increases or ability to increase weights at a higher rate as when I was not on d-plex. M-dht did offer this benefit, though, modest in comparision with stronger androgens. My interest in strength is easily on par with my interest in increased lean mass/bodyfat reduction.

I guess the aforementioned are the cons. Now for the pros. I have since cut the dosage to 100-125 mgs a day. What I have noticed - an absolute increase in lean body mass. I started (after a 3 week lower calorie phase) at 189 and am now at 198 and I am absolutely leaner in the abdominals, upper body, and legs. So, some of this increase is glycogen + water. However, I have competed in bodybuilding since 2004, and taken 100's of bodyfat measurements of myself and am very in tune with my physique and its status. So, though I have not done any measurements before/after, I have undoubtedly lost pounds of bodyfat, and gained lean muscle in a very short period of time. I'm not very vascular nor do I exhibit great musclular hardness, but d-plex has really enhanced both of these attributes, especially in the upper body.

Overall, it has not delivered on what I expected (mood, focus, strength, concentration like its cousin m-dht) but delivered on what I did not expect (a much greater than anticipated and quicker reduction in bodyfat, increased vascularity/hardness - all effects experienced much greater than m-dht, and a dramatic increase in lean mass not characteristic of dht-compounds).

I'm curious if this has some intrinsic activity on its own and/or if it converts to another to be identified hormone. DHT, as most are aware, is deactivated in muscle, but if enough is present can oversaturate its inactivating enzyme and promote hypertrophy. But being a prohormone to m-dht, a hormone I have experience with, it would seem logical not to expect the same degree of effects, somewhat akin to 4-androstenediol versus its target hormone, testosterone. So the degree of hypertrophy doesn't really seem to follow if d-potency is only exclusively attributed to its conversion to m-dht.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will be a slightly long post. Please bear with me.

A few thoughts on d-plex after 3 weeks.

Being a prohormone to m-dht, I figured it would take a higher dosage than m-dht to garner the effects. I LOVED m-dht, probably as much for the mood/cognition/concentration - enhancing benefits as for the leaning/hardening abilities. I would typicaly take 100 mgs per day - they came in 12.5 mg capsules (primaforce methyl-rage was one). So for the first few days/week and a half I used 150-175 mgs d-plex. Unlike m-dht there is no immediate focus enhancing effects felt. Certain androgens - especially dht-related compounds impart a great pre-workout stimulus immediately (unlike androgen-receptor mediated processes i.e. protein synthesis) and these effects are non-androgen-recepter mediated. Thus processes I was surprised and dissapointed by this that I have not felt this like m-dht. I also felt some lethargy at that dosage, which was in complete contrast to m-dht which was and should be energizing to an extent. Furthermore, after 3 weeks I have felt no strength increases or ability to increase weights at a higher rate as when I was not on d-plex. M-dht did offer this benefit, though, modest in comparision with stronger androgens. My interest in strength is easily on par with my interest in increased lean mass/bodyfat reduction.

I guess the aforementioned are the cons. Now for the pros. I have since cut the dosage to 100-125 mgs a day. What I have noticed - an absolute increase in lean body mass. I started (after a 3 week lower calorie phase) at 189 and am now at 198 and I am absolutely leaner in the abdominals, upper body, and legs. So, some of this increase is glycogen + water. However, I have competed in bodybuilding since 2004, and taken 100's of bodyfat measurements of myself and am very in tune with my physique and its status. So, though I have not done any measurements before/after, I have undoubtedly lost pounds of bodyfat, and gained lean muscle in a very short period of time. I'm not very vascular nor do I exhibit great musclular hardness, but d-plex has really enhanced both of these attributes, especially in the upper body.

Overall, it has not delivered on what I expected (mood, focus, strength, concentration like its cousin m-dht) but delivered on what I did not expect (a much greater than anticipated and quicker reduction in bodyfat, increased vascularity/hardness - all effects experienced much greater than m-dht, and a dramatic increase in lean mass not characteristic of dht-compounds).

I'm curious if this has some intrinsic activity on its own and/or if it converts to another to be identified hormone. DHT, as most are aware, is deactivated in muscle, but if enough is present can oversaturate its inactivating enzyme and promote hypertrophy. But being a prohormone to m-dht, a hormone I have experience with, it would seem logical not to expect the same degree of effects, somewhat akin to 4-androstenediol versus its target hormone, testosterone. So the degree of hypertrophy doesn't really seem to follow if d-potency is only exclusively attributed to its conversion to m-dht.
Thanks for the detailed post. I am going to try to address some of your points.

We properly identify D-Plex as what it is in being a precursor, but we dont state that it helps with the cognitive aspect of things because feedback hasnt indicated that it did so. Sorry you are not pleased in that area of it, but I really wouldnt have expected you to be. I also think that the dosage was too high for this compound, so that probably caused the letargy. Did the lethargic feeling go away when you lowered the dosage?

I am very glad to hear that D-Plex has delivered upon, and that you are pleased with the gains in lean muscle, fat loss, and vascularity. Those are the results that we promote D-Plex being for, and glad that in your case it seems to have delivered well.

I am not a scientist, so sometimes my answers are not going to be in the most scientific terms, so I hope you can excuse that. And this is just opinion. But it is my opinion that the active likely has activity on its own. Similiar to how M1,4ADD is said to be a ph to D-Bol, but it delivers results on its own outside of that.

Some people that are more science minded may can chime in, but thats the best answer I can give.

I am glad that you were pleased. I had tried an MDHT product in the past as well. Honestly though, even being familiar with D-Plex, I didnt really think of it as a comparison to those. My expecation would have been more lean muscle from D-Plex without the mental aspects (which some people liked, some people didnt - MDHT made me stay pissed off lol)

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished 3 weeks of D-Plex (a D-Plex to P-Plex bridge), and many of my comments would echo those above.

I noticed lethargy at 100mg a day. For the first 2-3 days, it had an immediately stimulating effect probably akin to a DHT-type compound, but that went away quickly. So did the unstoppable urge to urinate without delay:), thankfully.

I didn't know what to expect from it either honestly or how many calories to go above maintenance, etc. Some anti-aromatase activity, dry, mild gains, some glycogen loading, and muscle tightness perhaps. It seems to have delivered in those areas, and I was actually impressed with the compound and will probably run it again in the future. The muscle tightness and fullness was great.

What really surprised me was that it really had no ill effects on my mood whatsoever whereas mDHT is notorious for methyl raging (lol), and I remember how I was on tren last year (and so do a lot of ppl in my periphery!). And the prostate issues went away in less than a week too.

By the time I bridged into P-Plex though (last week of D-Plex was 50mg; first week of P-Plex at 20mg), lethargy was started to really wallop me. I added some 4-DHEA/4AD UTT (AMS) and that helped instantly. I'm sure the P-Plex had a lot to the do with the lethargy, but the D-Plex contributed some.

Of course, looking forward, I am curious as to what to run this compound with (since it is relatively high dose 17aa) and what to use it best for (cutting, recomp, lean bulk). If you consider the other CEL 17aa's that are typically used in a cut or recomp along with an non-methyl perhaps, it's kind of a tough decision. D-Plex+Furuza, D+11-sterone, D+P-Stanz, etc? In any of those combos, most would be inclined to include H-Drol instead of D-Plex (or P-Mag). Most everyone knows where H-Drol "goes" cycle-wise, perhaps b/c it is so versatile. Hopefully, D-Plex will soon reach the point that feedback will lend clarity to what combos and purposes it is best suited for.

What are your thoughts (CEL and others)?
--------------
Trey:

D-Plex does have some intrinsic activity in animals at least. It's A:A rating is 380:158. I pasted an article link below that you might find interesting. It basically claims that The One (which D-Plex is a clone of) is just mDHT. One of the central arguments is that the A:A rating is misleading b/c the doses given and studied in Vida were done so via injection whereas we are taking the pills orally. Supposedly, the oxime group attached to D-Plex (mestanoloxime) is stripped off more easily in an acidic environment (blood versus stomach acid), leaving mDHT which doesn't really build muscle. But your experience clearly says otherwise (and mine too).

http://www.ergo-log.com/theone.html

trayhawk

trayhawk

Awards
Thanks for the detailed post. I am going to try to address some of your points.

We properly identify D-Plex as what it is in being a precursor, but we dont state that it helps with the cognitive aspect of things because feedback hasnt indicated that it did so. Sorry you are not pleased in that area of it, but I really wouldnt have expected you to be. I also think that the dosage was too high for this compound, so that probably caused the letargy. Did the lethargic feeling go away when you lowered the dosage?

I am very glad to hear that D-Plex has delivered upon, and that you are pleased with the gains in lean muscle, fat loss, and vascularity. Those are the results that we promote D-Plex being for, and glad that in your case it seems to have delivered well.

I am not a scientist, so sometimes my answers are not going to be in the most scientific terms, so I hope you can excuse that. And this is just opinion. But it is my opinion that the active likely has activity on its own. Similiar to how M1,4ADD is said to be a ph to D-Bol, but it delivers results on its own outside of that.

Some people that are more science minded may can chime in, but thats the best answer I can give.

I am glad that you were pleased. I had tried an MDHT product in the past as well. Honestly though, even being familiar with D-Plex, I didnt really think of it as a comparison to those. My expecation would have been more lean muscle from D-Plex without the mental aspects (which some people liked, some people didnt - MDHT made me stay pissed off lol)

Yes, the lethargy did go away with the lower dosage. Your point that it was not advertised as a cognitive enhancer is 100% valid and accurate. In none of your ads or promotions did I see that. So this was not a knock on CEL or its advertisement for d-plex in any way whatsoever. Your company is refreshingly honest and realistic in its marketing. My deduction was based on my experience with m-dht, which was - as you say, promoted for such effects. Again, thinking only of its target hormone, and need for conversion to be active, I prompted for the higher dose based solely on my m-dht dosage (again roughly 100mgs a day). Not knowing the conversion percentage I figured to take 150%-175% more to make up the conversion gap, so I started at 150-175 mgs d-plex.

The body composition enhancement has been phenomenal and absolutely worth the money (and then some). Perhaps the rate of strength increases will come later. Epistane was great in this regard. However, the hypertrophy, hardness, bodyfat reducing effects of d-plex blow epistane(or havoc), and h-drol out of the water - from my experience.

I found m1,4add to be on of the best prohormones - or steroids depending on your perspective - I ever took. Great strength gains, lean mass. Interestingly, though, I felt very little water retention or bloating form this compound which would be expected from its ability to convert to an aromitizable compound. This instrinsic activity point (which btw is consistent with the original 4-androdiol having benefit without conversion to T) is on par with your contention and my suspicion that d-plex has activity on its own.

Ha, ha...while the "roid rage" stigma is incredibly exaggerated and largely a myth, certain compounds combined with individual physiology can create monsters. Unfortunately you must have experienced this with d-plex and me with anything tren-related.

Thanks for your time and interest in my feedback (and for making effective and cheap products).
A closing question - how would stano-drol or furaza-a compare SOLELY for strength increase goals?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished 3 weeks of D-Plex (a D-Plex to P-Plex bridge), and many of my comments would echo those above.

I noticed lethargy at 100mg a day. For the first 2-3 days, it had an immediately stimulating effect probably akin to a DHT-type compound, but that went away quickly. So did the unstoppable urge to urinate without delay:), thankfully.

I didn't know what to expect from it either honestly or how many calories to go above maintenance, etc. Some anti-aromatase activity, dry, mild gains, some glycogen loading, and muscle tightness perhaps. It seems to have delivered in those areas, and I was actually impressed with the compound and will probably run it again in the future. The muscle tightness and fullness was great.

What really surprised me was that it really had no ill effects on my mood whatsoever whereas mDHT is notorious for methyl raging (lol), and I remember how I was on tren last year (and so do a lot of ppl in my periphery!). And the prostate issues went away in less than a week too.

By the time I bridged into P-Plex though (last week of D-Plex was 50mg; first week of P-Plex at 20mg), lethargy was started to really wallop me. I added some 4-DHEA/4AD UTT (AMS) and that helped instantly. I'm sure the P-Plex had a lot to the do with the lethargy, but the D-Plex contributed some.

Of course, looking forward, I am curious as to what to run this compound with (since it is relatively high dose 17aa) and what to use it best for (cutting, recomp, lean bulk). If you consider the other CEL 17aa's that are typically used in a cut or recomp along with an non-methyl perhaps, it's kind of a tough decision. D-Plex+Furuza, D+11-sterone, D+P-Stanz, etc? In any of those combos, most would be inclined to include H-Drol instead of D-Plex (or P-Mag). Most everyone knows where H-Drol "goes" cycle-wise, perhaps b/c it is so versatile. Hopefully, D-Plex will soon reach the point that feedback will lend clarity to what combos and purposes it is best suited for.

What are your thoughts (CEL and others)?
--------------
Trey:

D-Plex does have some intrinsic activity in animals at least. It's A:A rating is 380:158. I pasted an article link below that you might find interesting. It basically claims that The One (which D-Plex is a clone of) is just mDHT. One of the central arguments is that the A:A rating is misleading b/c the doses given and studied in Vida were done so via injection whereas we are taking the pills orally. Supposedly, the oxime group attached to D-Plex (mestanoloxime) is stripped off more easily in an acidic environment (blood versus stomach acid), leaving mDHT which doesn't really build muscle. But your experience clearly says otherwise (and mine too).

http://www.ergo-log.com/theone.html
We've discussed some ideas on this, DH, and I'm pretty much decided now. I'm running this bad boy in a bridge w/ Xtren over 6 weeks of PStanz, and likely a test base TD. I happen to have it all, and I think thos 3 products will work VERY nicely together.

Here's my plan:

Xtren 90/90/90
DPlex 0/0/100/100/100/100 *I MIGHT just do 75mg of this, instead of 100
Pstanz 200/200/200/200/200/200