International shipping: International Express/International Economy?

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Posting in old topic but here is my experience:

Shipment to my country (Brazil) at NP is too high, is that a problem of NP site or are the rates just....high?

For example:
1x Testopro = International Economy (1-2 weeks) $25.2
or USPS International Economy (1-2 weeks) $30.25

but other stores (no mention), i would pay $11 using Global DHL Post or USPS First Class Mail International.

Are there any plans to use cheaper ways to send internationally at NP? Because at NP there are some awesome Brands/sups that i can´t find at other places, but i only don´t buy there because of these shipment rates
yeah.. I would like to see cheaper international rate too.. :)

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Cheaper international shipping would gain you a lifetime buyer (me)

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
i have been here so long and am dying to order some stuff here that I can't get anywhere else but getting hit with high shipping costs and then fees when it gets to my door is ridiculous. How does bb.com do it?

I really want to order from here, but being 21 wallet rapage is not cool....

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
bump to get an answer

I want to make an order by tommorow afternoon and would really like an answer

mark1

Awards
How does BB.com do it?? They pay the shipping to the Canadian border then have Canada Post deliver it the rest of the way. Nutra is not a big enough company to provide this service. You have to understand that BB is at least 100 times larger...to put it in perspective BB is Walmart and Nutra is your mom and pop store.

Thudd

Awards
thanks alot!!!
we international buyers ussually buy supplements in large amounts.. and the shipping killing us.. :(
Ditto. When the shipping cost can be roughly estimated as 40-50% of the actual order cost (eg: order $100 of stuff, shipping $45-50), it forces us to make large orders in the range of two to three hundred dollars to lessen the pain of the shipping cost. But I don't often actually *want* that many products, it's just bulking up the order for the sake of it.

Or in my current situation, I just want to top up on a couple of items. I don't want to stock up on anything, I'm after 4 bottles max. But nearly $50 shipping on a $100 order is just nuts - I could make the same order from the 'other' store and the difference in shipping could buy me another bottle of something.

stevey

Awards
Has anyone from Canada recently purchased Orange Triad? I have bought it before from BB but they now won't ship to Canada, as they said they were told it will not cross the border due to the vitamin K in it? Yet we can buy it up here in Canada albeit at an inflated price? I don't get it.

TheTransforma

How do I order by USPS to Poland? Fedex sucks as they send you a bill later on top of the shipping costs.

So, how do I select USPS?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
There's a checkbox for USPS Quotes Only, on the right, as you're checking out.
What would be great is to have any answer from NP about this issue and if they will do something. Their silence sounds to me that whatever we could say, they don't care.

blind12

blind12

Awards
Basically "International Express/International Economy" means nothing when it comes to carrier choice. What is happening on the back end is NutraPlanet is choosing the cheapest method for you based on your chosen time-frame. It could be USPS or FedEx, and in the future even possibly DHL and UPS.

To help you out though I have added another option on the shipping method page during checkout..... on the right side below where you can change your address you will now see a link called "USPS Rates Only" if you click on it your shipping rates will be refreshed and will be guaranteed to be USPS rates.

If you choose this option there is a very good chance your shipping costs will go up though (either prices stay the same because USPS was already selected, or USPS was more expensive).
I still wonder why, after the introducing the generic "International Express/Economy" instead of specific shipping options, the shipping costs (to Estonia) went up quite a bit, at least 50% or more... did you get better rates from USPS in the past ?

Dsldude

Awards
Would be good if you guys could offer a more reasonable normal post service to the UK.

For example 120caps of Testojack, bb.com shipping is only $8 normal usps to the UK.
nutriplanet's cheapest option is $20 :grumpy:

Dsldude

Awards
Hi Guys, just want to say thanks to you and fedex for a great service made a order on Tuesday and it arrived here today (Friday). :bigok:

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Hi nutra,
Can you give the best USPS shipping rates for international order?
The UPSP shipping cost used to better than it does now...

I had one order shipped by Fedex, then I had to pay $150-ish just for the taxes (only 5 small bottles of supps).
What a pity...
Fedex sucks...

I want USPS Express Mail Service (EMS) back.
Please take this into your consideration, nutra...

We are your loyal international customers.

FYI I live in malaysia and indonesia.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
I got my order through to Canada just fine. Shipping was a little costly but I got it without any taxes at all.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I second this! Without a doubt I'd much rather shop at NP than bb.com as I have issues with the morality of that site (in particular, the way the review system is a complete fake). But as far as shipping goes bb.com seems on average to charge about 40% of what NP does. Which makes it very difficult to quit bb.com...

EDIT - sorry I should have said, I live in the UK too
Did you have to pay some custom fee? I am living in France and I have placed an order to a retail in uk, it was very fast. The products are more expensive but the shipping cost is very low... it is predator nutrition ;-)