*Insert cool phrase here* - Xtren/Epi/11kt spray recomp log

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry I haven't been updating this. I've been sick and bed ridden for the past few days. Hoping to feel better soon. I'm also thinking about adding in s4 with my pct. Too much?

I'm going to be working out tomorrow. Hoping to get a video of me arnold pressing the 100s but I'll tape the 95s first :lol:
I was starting to think you didnt pay Steve and you were floating with the fish lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn homie, hope you get to feeling better!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Well I got a video. It isn't pretty. I did the 95s on arnolds for 6 reps. Then when I went for the 100s the first 3 went up fairly easily. The 4th went horribly and I am really lucky I didn't hurt myself. I know I should have just dropped the weight but I didn't. I dropped the 100 lbs db on the middle of my quad which hurts like a bitch. The other one basically my spotter caught before I let it go which I probably should have still done.

I ended up being in too much pain to continue to lift so I ended up working in with these brothers that are amateur boxers. Most painful work out ever. 1 minute each of kettle bell tosses, clean to press, and I'm not sure what the other one is called. All followed by a minute of bag work. I did 3 sets and was dripping with sweat.

I rode the stationary bike for an hour on low just to get some blood moving in my quads. I can tell my leg is going to have a gnarly bruise.

Another side note: I started flirted with a girl at chipotle so she would hook me up with some extra chicken :lol:

OafMister

Awards
Damn bro thats some heavy focking weight, are you gonna post up your vid? and Props on the chipotle, burrito bowls ftw:yup:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had a chance to download it off my phone yet. maybe this weekend if I'm mobile :lol:

I have no bruise on my leg but it hurts like a mother ****er. If the elevator goes out in my building again I'm either never leaving my apartment or I'm sleeping in my car.

Today I did a full body work out. High reps, my entire body feels shot. Anyways here is the work out:

reverse grip flat bench

135 x 40
155 x 35
185 x 25
205 x 20
225 x 10

DB pull overs/hammer curl/face pull superset (40 reps/30reps/20/reps/10 reps)
55/35/100

db flies/hs shoulder/front raise/upright row (40 reps/30reps/20/reps/10 reps)
25/65/30/85

quad extensions/hamstring curls/decline bench sit ups (40 reps/30reps/20/reps/10 reps)

cardio: 1 hour stationary bike

OafMister

Awards
Nice lifts there bro, you rode your bike after your lift im assuming? Lol at the never leaving your apartment...you could just do the couch ab workout thing on you tube loool

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
didn't get a chance to find the cable that connects my laptop to my phone.

today's leg work out

sldl

135 x 40
155 x 30
175 x 30
205 x 20

squats

135 x 40
155 x 30
185 x 30
225 x 20

leg press/calves raises

315 x 40 x 4

hamstring curls

abs

cardio

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you and my friend Ed need to workout together. I think I would fall asleep from boredom with that many reps lol.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I was talking to unrealmachine a few months ago about his ostarine experience and he was saying his trainer was making him do sets of 100 with the bar on squats. I did 10 sets of 100 :lol: Turns out he was only doing 1 set of a 100. So SORE

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was talking to unrealmachine a few months ago about his ostarine experience and he was saying his trainer was making him do sets of 100 with the bar on squats. I did 10 sets of 100 :lol: Turns out he was only doing 1 set of a 100. So SORE
Man if someone told me to do that I would chuck a DB at their head lol. Some of my workouts dont even have 100 rep total lol.

And I bet you were hurting. Stairs probably looked like mountains lol.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
chest/shoulders/tris

incline bb

135 x 50
155 x 30
185 x 20
225 x 10

db military

75 x 12 x 5

reverse grip flat bb

185 x 30 x 5

cardio

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! :D
Man if someone told me to do that I would chuck a DB at their head lol.
:toofunny:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest/shoulders/tris

incline bb

135 x 50
155 x 30
185 x 20
225 x 10

db military

75 x 12 x 5

reverse grip flat bb

185 x 30 x 5

cardio
higher reps=volumization
volumization=muscle growth

the trick- getting high reps with decent weight-
well done sir

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
yesterday's workout

back bi's

wide grip chins/behind the neck chins/pull ups

3 x 10

hs low row

115 x 40/30/20/10

bb row

135 x 40 x 4

db pull overs

55 x 40 x 4

cable curls

100 x 40 x 4

cardio

today's work out

legs

squats

185 x 40 x 4

power clean to press

105 x 25 x 4

leg press

315 x 40 x 4

cardio

abs

I'm a volume junky:lol:. I for some reason really enjoy doing work outs like that. The pain/soreness just feels good for me. I feel retarded afterwards b/c my muscles are so pumped up I'd have a hard time wipping my ass post poo. I'm starting pct on saturday. I'm going to try to get a video of me doing the 100s on arnolds again(my leg is almost better) where I don't look like I'm going to die.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel retarded afterwards b/c my muscles are so pumped up I'd have a hard time wipping my ass post poo.
Sadly I know the feeling :laugh:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

arnold's

warm up 35 x 20
65 x 10
85 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 5
100 x 5

incline

185 x 20
205 x 10
225 x 10

reverse grip flat

185 x 5
205 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 5

front raises

upright rows

dips

boxing cardio whatever thing. It was different today. we did box jumps, xrt push ups, clean to press to squat for 3 sets (all 1 minute no rest between) followed by working out with the gloves. Then we did side to box jumps, trx rows, and burpees. I was dripping in sweat.

Then I did 45 minutes of cardio.

I'm going to be sad when I come off and I can't do that much weight. My sore throat is starting to come back and I feel pretty miserable right now. I'm hoping that I'll still be able to get my food down as I go into pct. Praying that the ostarine (decided against s4) will help preserve as much as possible.

Oh yeah, bad times on 4/20. I didn't smoke but I went to the laker game and got some food from one of the best mexican places in la before hand. I got 4 tacos, 1 quesadilla, and a horchata (+ 4 tacos for my friend). At the game I got a large bucket of hot wings and b/c the lakers won(they give out jack in the box coupons) 2 more tacos and a oreo shake... all in a 5 hour period. AND I WASN"T EVEN STONED.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
subbd...

so are u feeling any sides besides being shut down? i'd like to try a prodienolone cycle similar to yours, but in the past i've been shut down on week 4.

do you or anyone know what is the highest daily dose of prodienolone? i see that ur not going above 120mg/day

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbd...

so are u feeling any sides besides being shut down? i'd like to try a prodienolone cycle similar to yours, but in the past i've been shut down on week 4.

do you or anyone know what is the highest daily dose of prodienolone? i see that ur not going above 120mg/day
Eh at first 120 mg was fine. Later into it I stopped taking my second dose b/c I wasn't feeling that great on it. I'm on 60 mg a day right now. Tomorrow is going to be my last work out while being on. I never seem to feel shut down as others have described it. I've been taking half a caber pill to keep gyno at bay. It seems that is all that I need.

dan: it was like 2.5 hours? one of the joys of being unemployed (well technically I'm day trading right now so I got plenty of time during the day)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
DDamn dude that volume would absolutely kill me. Goodluck with pct man

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
sorry i haven't had much time to update. I'm dealing with a car accident that I got into on friday. I'm physically fine but the guy ran from the scene after he side swipped me. I have my friday morning's work out but i think all I'm going to do is cardio from here on out and lifting some just for maintenance. I'm burnt out from the gym i think.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
eh here is my friday's work out along with notes

Legs

Squats

135 x 10

Bb Lunges

135 x 10 x 2
185 x 10 x 2
225 x 10

Cleans

135 x 10
155 x 10 x 2

Dl

135 x 10

Abs

Cardio

My mind = blown. I was listening to a "trainer" at my old gym teach this kid how to do a regular bench press. Apparently you aren't supposed to touch your chest and tomorrow "your abs, lats and hamstrings will be sore from doing bench!" He was also talking about how muscular he is. He maybe was 165 lbs at 6'2 or so. I almost was tempted to tell the kid I'd train him for free and I wouldn't make him look like a total idiot

I took a OEP before my work out today. I know I should take a fat burner during pct but wow it lit the fire under my ass. I had the best work out I've had in awhile. I think I'll be fine with the ostarine as far as catabolizing muscle mass.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
eh here is my friday's work out along with notes

Legs

Squats

135 x 10

Bb Lunges

135 x 10 x 2
185 x 10 x 2
225 x 10

Cleans

135 x 10
155 x 10 x 2

Dl

135 x 10

Abs

Cardio

My mind = blown. I was listening to a "trainer" at my old gym teach this kid how to do a regular bench press. Apparently you aren't supposed to touch your chest and tomorrow "your abs, lats and hamstrings will be sore from doing bench!" He was also talking about how muscular he is. He maybe was 165 lbs at 6'2 or so. I almost was tempted to tell the kid I'd train him for free and I wouldn't make him look like a total idiot

I took a OEP before my work out today. I know I should take a fat burner during pct but wow it lit the fire under my ass. I had the best work out I've had in awhile. I think I'll be fine with the ostarine as far as catabolizing muscle mass.
LOL@ sore hams from benching... I have gotten a cramp in my ham from benching once.... strange...

2k why so light on the dl?? Your a big dude, push harder, youre taking tren, you can certainly be hitting higher weights .... not hatin, just motivatin

Ps, my libido is shot on my primo/winny run, care to throw one of your epic libido checks in there for me in my log?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid in here bruther! How many days left before PCT?

//CC

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
super super late...but in lol. how do you feel about the combo of the tren/epi as far as recomping is concerned?

btw strong arnold presses man

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid in here bruther! How many days left before PCT?

//CC
I'm on day 4 of pct. I've been feeling like **** lately. Just decided I didn't want to make it to the full 6 weeks

super super late...but in lol. how do you feel about the combo of the tren/epi as far as recomping is concerned?

btw strong arnold presses man
I feel like it probably works for someone that isn't me. I tend to gain mass on pretty any thing that is geared towards bulking no matter what i eat/how I work out. It leaned me out somewhat but it isn't as dramatic as I expected with lifting and cardio. My chest has filled out more, my legs are leaner but i think I gained fat in my mid section. It's possible that i havent and my mind is just playing tricks on me. I won't be trying any recomp cycles again, it just doesn't seem like I can get it down.

today's work out was brutal

full cleans (clean off the ground to squat)

135 x 10 x 3
155 x 10

bb hack squats

225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 10 x 2

bb lunges

225 x 10 x 4

good mornings

135 x 10 x 3

did boxing style cardio again. I'm pooped. All done in less than 2 hours and I felt like I was going to puke for the last 30 minutes.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on day 4 of pct. I've been feeling like **** lately. Just decided I didn't want to make it to the full 6 weeks
I won't be trying any recomp cycles again, it just doesn't seem like I can get it down.
It get's better soon bruther, hang in there and push forward!

No more recomp you say? Have you tried H-Drol stacked with Fura? ;)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn homie, that's some tough luck lately...hope things start going your way!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use a stim in pct bro- i have a study concluding that ostarines effects on the androgen receptor are 2x that of testosterone cypionate- you have nothing to worry about when it comes to catabolism in pct in this context

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
It get's better soon bruther, hang in there and push forward!

No more recomp you say? Have you tried H-Drol stacked with Fura? ;)
h-drol never treated me like that. Even when I was around 190 lbs it never leaned me out. It ended up making me feel like crap but I did get strong. For me the upsides of h-drol are way behind the downsides. My back pumps were so bad I couldn't sleep. Fura? Never tried that one though. My next cycle is gonna be anavar and test. Gonna keep it simple :newangel:

schwell: Interesting. i don't think I'm going to try to add in anything more aggressive than a otc fat burner.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
otc's r gtg i dont use clen or t3- i have yet to find legit t3 i have access to RX grade but ehh nah.

im using eca in pct
:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm a stone cold killah. He is rocking a man sports bra in that video.

I've been doing cross fit work outs. they're the most ridiculous things I've ever done.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i've been working out with this kid who has his golden gloves. he told me to do them. i'm still lifting though. I hit 315 on bb decline for 5 reps today. not bad too shabby.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
pct is done. I'm almost as strong as I was on cycle. ie I can still arnold press 95s for 5 reps. I'm down to 195 lbs at around 12% bf. Ostarine + keto + oep = win. I'm going to stay on a cut until fall.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm competing with the gf/ex/whatever for it. oh and muscles definitely work as a great lubricant.