*Insert cool phrase here* - Xtren/Epi/11kt spray recomp log

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
First of all 115s on incline!!! second..... I would do terrible, unspeakable things to her
She just makes me feel fat. Her arms are more ripped than 90% of the people on here :arms:

I feel odd watching the BYU Florida game. None of the byu players are getting laid if they win, so I almost feel bad for them.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day 11

pre-work out: 60 mg xtren, 20 mg epi, 25mg EC

Db incline:

45 x 20
95 x 5
100 x 5
105 x 5
110 x 5
115 x 5

Hs military

45 x 10
70 x 5
80 x 5
90 x 5
100 x 5
110 x 5
120 x 5

Stand bb military

135 x 10
155 x 5 x 2
175 x 5 8 2

Rear delt flies

Flat db flies

Front raises/ side lateral super set

Flat narrow grip

135 x 40

I was tired today. Trying to feel out how strong I'm getting which is why I had so much volume on some of the lifts. I had the girl spot me on the 115 incline. She is a fitness model. Calling her ms olympia might be a bit misleading. Anyways, it felt light but i had problems keeping it steady... not sure if it was light b/c she was there encouraging me on or bc I'm actually getting stronger :lol:

She is built like jamie eason so.... boom

What, no black girls! :wtf:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I gots mad love for black girls but lately I've been digging white chicks with low self esteem :arms: Moved on from psycho asian bitches with huge boobs. After the white chicks I'll be back to this one black girl.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

day 12

back/bi day. I was out of gas. Woke up at 3am so I only had 4 hours of sleep. IMO its not even worth posting. Did cardio for 40 minutes and I was dying from it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gots mad love for black girls but lately I've been digging white chicks with low self esteem :arms: Moved on from psycho asian bitches with huge boobs. After the white chicks I'll be back to this one black girl.

someone likes chocolate... :stick:

me im a brown sugar lover

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
someone likes chocolate... :stick:

me im a brown sugar lover
don't hate on chocolate. badunkadunk > all

day 13

off day. I wasn't feeling too good so I didn't even do cardio. Just rested all day. Still on 90 mg xtren/30mg epi

day 14

pre work out 60 mg xtren/20mg epi/25mg e+c

chest shoulders tris

arnold presses
45 x 30 (warmup)
85 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 5
100 x 4 (my triceps said screw you on the 5th)
db military
100 x 10

incline bb press

185 x 10 x 5

narrow grip flat bench

225 x 5 x 4
245 x 5

rear delt flies/cable flies super set

dips

front raises

cardio: 40 minutes cycling. Stopped early b/c I really had to pee:laugh2:

post workout: 50 sprays 11kt spray.

I have to look back but I think that's a PR for regular db military. I know that 100 x 4 is a pr for arnold presses. My shoulder is feeling much better. I can't do side laterals or it throbs... I've had something similar to this before and I just stayed away from doing heavy bb work and I was fine. I got props from this old guy for hitting the 100s on arnolds today. He was huge and he was surprised I didn't get the 5th rep out. Oh well. I'll try kicking up the 105s next week.

OH YEAH, GETTING CRAZY, JACK3D + YOK3D :lol:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Wow! Good comeback bra :18:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im 2 weeks late

i love yok3d

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^those sistas are alright.

i just dont like those really loud, obnoxious, and really dark sistas.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to look back but I think that's a PR for regular db military. I know that 100 x 4 is a pr for arnold presses. My shoulder is feeling much better. I can't do side laterals or it throbs... I've had something similar to this before and I just stayed away from doing heavy bb work and I was fine. I got props from this old guy for hitting the 100s on arnolds today. He was huge and he was surprised I didn't get the 5th rep out. Oh well. I'll try kicking up the 105s next week.

OH YEAH, GETTING CRAZY, JACK3D + YOK3D :lol:
Congrats on the PR bruther! Feeling that strength increase from X-Tren?! :)
God I wish I was back on that cycle, even though my d!kc didn't work week 4 :paranoid:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like everything is going great bud! Cant wait to start my tren/epi run even more now

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR bruther! Feeling that strength increase from X-Tren?! :)
God I wish I was back on that cycle, even though my d!kc didn't work week 4 :paranoid:
Looks like everything is going great bud! Cant wait to start my tren/epi run even more now
I'm really liking xtren a lot. I haven't had any negative sides and I feel like I'm going to continue to get stronger. I might have to pick up a few more bottles for future runs...

day 15

weight: 205

back/bis

whatever work out. Today was my light day so I went to my old gym. Drifted around doing whatever. It wasn't anything I should be proud of. Ended up talking to my bookie who was trying to convince me I should bet on women's bball since the spreads are outrageous. He said uconn was at like +37 or something ridiculous. I think I have a gambling problem.

cardio: 90 minutes

going to do abs later tonight before I go to sleep. thinking about doing ab ripperX.

Weight is down. I'm feeling leaner, looking bigger and I've still got a month left :afro:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hitit:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go for the Ab Ripper X. That sh!t is pretty tough :)
Regarding the libido check: I'd :hump: that too :D

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Go for the Ab Ripper X. That sh!t is pretty tough :)
Regarding the libido check: I'd :hump: that too :D
I've been digging girls with muscles lately. :love:

I got some hghup today to deal with the shut down from tren. Read a few logs on it and it sounds like it should do that job. I took some about 15 minutes ago and now I'm struggling to stay awake. I'm going to try to get some videos up on wednesday. My friend is being a bitch about joining up at the new gym. I asked one dude to video tape me while I kicked up the 95s and he was dumb enough to not know how to press the button.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked one dude to video tape me while I kicked up the 95s and he was dumb enough to not know how to press the button.
:rofl:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
so yea hghup put me to sleep. i'm oddly refreshed for being up at 4am.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 16

meh.

Legs day

I was out of gas today so I ended up supersetting a ton of things and doing random things that seemed hard in my mind. My hamstring was also bothering me from my warmup set of squats

leg press

225 x 40 x 5

quad extensions

140 x 30 x 5

hamstring curls
don't remember the weight but it was light x 40 x 5

calve raises (explosive reps)
135 x 20 x 5

decline sit ups/bw lunges
100 x 10/10

cleans/deadlifts

135 x 10/10 x 4
155 x 10/40

cardio: Rode the stationary bike again for an hour. The weather seriously needs to stop sucking

I wish I had slept better last night. i feel absolutely gased. Tempted to take an ambien tonight so I'm not this tired tomorrow. Oh yeah, scored some tickets to both the final 4 games :grouphug:

And the 1000 situps thing was totally because I watched american psycho the other night and decided that I just want to look good naked... while cutting the heads of prostitutes with a chain saw. Is that too much to ask for?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
so yea hghup put me to sleep. i'm oddly refreshed for being up at 4am.
macuna (or ldopa) whatever.. apparently converts to actual dopamine at some point... and then to norepiniephrine... which makes you "feel" awake, but in reality you just have higher levels of norepiniephrine in your blood

i could be completely wrong about this ... but im pretty sure thats what happens with powerfull and sh*t like that

to counter this effect of whatever its actually doing... drink mad green tea

i still take macuna every night... but i make sure i drink green tea during the day too..

hopefully someone else who isnt as cooked as me can explain further/correct me

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 17

changed my dosing: 60 mg xtren 30mg epi-strong, 25 mg ec

Incline db
45 x 20
75 x 15
90 x 5
95 x 5
100 x 5
110 x 5

bb military/reverse grip flat

95 x 10/135x 10
115 x 10/ 185 x 10
135 x 10/205 x 10
155 x 10/225 x 10

Front raises

Flat flies

Incline flies

Rear delt flies/skull crushers

So I'm going to hell. This guy walked up to me today at the gym and was weird as hell. First thing he asks me is what I'm on. I tell him creatine and protein since I've never seen the kid before. He tells me his life story, that he is 19, that he has done superdrol and loved it(got to 200 lbs but then shrunk back to 160 and didn't know why) tells me about his diet etc. I'm like wtf. So he is like yo what did you do to get so big? I decide that I'm totally messing with him. I tell him to drink a small bottle of pepto every day as a pre-work out drink. He then asked me about it for 20 minutes. Told him that once your body starts to run on pepto you're golden.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ROFL, yes...you're going to hell in a hand basket :lmao:

glad you're liking the x-tren homie...pro dienelone has been good to me in the past!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
That might literally be the funniest thing ever. Pt2of this saga will confirm or deny this speculation

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahahaha, nicely done :D And as delsolrob stated: you are going to hell :rofl:

OafMister

Awards
LMFAO thats epic...watch the kid come back in two weeks just jacked out of his mind! Like thanks bro the pepto really works!! LOOOL

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
ROFL, yes...you're going to hell in a hand basket :lmao:

glad you're liking the x-tren homie...pro dienelone has been good to me in the past!
That might literally be the funniest thing ever. Pt2of this saga will confirm or deny this speculation
Hahahahaha, nicely done :D And as delsolrob stated: you are going to hell :rofl:
pretty sure I heard him dropping a major deuce today. Well I hope it was him because all I heard was explosive poo followed by "oh god"

day 18

dosing: 60 mg xtren 30mg epi-strong, 25 mg ec
50 sprays 11kt spray post shower/30mg xtren

Wide grip chins
10 x 4

Hs hi row
135 x 5
145 x 5
155 x 5

T bar rows

115 x 5
125 x 5
135 x 5

back hypers

db pull overs with 15 second stretch

ex curl bar curls/reverse grip/reverse grip to over head press/upright rows

cardio: jogged for an hour

abs

I'm starting to get sick. My throat has been scratching since yesterday... hoping I can avoid actually being sick. Disappointed with today's workout.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot believe you told a kid to drink pepto- thats so epic, there is no word for its epicness you sir are brilliant

and an *******

alas' i find a soft spot in my heart for your antics!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting to get sick. My throat has been scratching since yesterday... hoping I can avoid actually being sick. Disappointed with today's workout.
Oh noes :worried:
I certainly hope you wont catch that same nasty bacteria/virus that I did and Tom. That was a major stick in the wheel while on cycle :(

Maybe start dosing som b-AET along with 7-oxo? Should give your immune system a nice boost to my knowledge :)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Oh noes :worried:
I certainly hope you wont catch that same nasty bacteria/virus that I did and Tom. That was a major stick in the wheel while on cycle :(

Maybe start dosing som b-AET along with 7-oxo? Should give your immune system a nice boost to my knowledge :)
it's almost indescribable now. I just don't feel right. I'm sleeping well my throat is fine but after my workouts now I struggle to eat. I think I might be over taxing my cns.

day 19

Taking the next 3 days off other than cardio. I'll be in houston until monday :*******:. today would have been an off day if it weren't for that. Decided to try maxing on flat bench. Bummed I didn't hit my previous pr of 355. The guy spotting me said I should try to not hold the weight up for a second or two before I try maxing. Just up and down. I guess I'll try it again in a few weeks.

bb bench

135 x 20
185 x 15
225 x 5
275 x 1
295 x 1
315 x 1
335 x 1
355 fail
345 fail

cardio: 30 minute run, 60 minute bike

droad87

Awards
damn nice dude Glad to see **** going well minus teh sickness, Sorry to hear you are going to houston haha, Im like 4 hours east.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 20/21

cardio 60 minutes stationary bike

day 22

120 mg xtren/30mg epi

Db flat
Warm up
50 x 20
85 x 15

100 x 5
105 x 5
110 x 5
115 x 5
120 x 3

Arnolds

80 x 5
85 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 5

Hs incline

90 x 10
115 x 10
135 x 10

Reverse grip flat

225 x 5 x 4

Cable flies/Rear delt flies/Upright rows/Front raises super set

Cardio: 60 minute jog (4.5 miles)

Abs

Still not feeling very good. Been tired all day. I think the cardio is killing me. My weight is still holding at around 210. I decided to up the dosage on xtren. I'm not getting any sides other than I'm starting to feel shut down, which I don't really care that much about. Makes chasing for tail all the less important.

oh yeah. i need this too

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope the 120mg X-Tren treats you good. I didn't dare to venture that high :eek:
Might do it next time though ;)

//CC

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ni hao! checkingin from China...just landed in hong kong, waiting for the ferry to shenzhen.

dude, your arnolds kill me...I can't imagine doing them with 95's!!!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
ni hao! checkingin from China...just landed in hong kong, waiting for the ferry to shenzhen.

dude, your arnolds kill me...I can't imagine doing them with 95's!!!
i'm going to throw up the 105 on thursday :kiss:

Hope the 120mg X-Tren treats you good. I didn't dare to venture that high
Might do it next time though
0 sides other than i occasionally have hot flashes :lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 23

back/bi

Sldl
135 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 10 x 2

Hs front lat pulldown

125 x 10 x 2
185 x 10 x 2

Db pull overs(mostly to stretch)

60 x 10 x 4

Reverse grip lat pull downs

200 x 10 x 4

Drag curls/reverse curls/hammer curl superset

Cardio : jogged a mile didn't feel right so 60 minute on a spinner

Wide grip chins

Dc stretches

I think I some how hyper extended my right knee. Not exactly sure how I did that but it feels as if I did. I thought it would loosen up jogging but it never did, feels significantly better now that it did before. Oh yeah, got laid off so now I can work out for 6 hours a day :lol: oh well now gotta figure out what I want to do with my life.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yesss laid off on cycle is the only way to go haha

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
105's????

and sorry about your situation bro! what feild are you in?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i-banking. don't feel that bad for me :lol: Kind of nice, no more 16 hour days and waking up at 4am so I can lift.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 24

wasn't feeling too good today so I just ended up doing 2 hours of cardio. 60 minute jog, 60 minute stationary bike. Got the number to that fitness chick :crazy:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
0 sides other than i occasionally have hot flashes :lol:
I feel ya on the hot flashes :D
Experiencing any profound sweating during the nights? I hated that. Always woke up and felt like
I had wet my bed :11:

//CC

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya on the hot flashes :D
Experiencing any profound sweating during the nights? I hated that. Always woke up and felt like
I had wet my bed :11:

//CC
I have to sleep with the window open so I don't wake up drenched in sweat.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 25

Shoulders/chest

I didn't try for the 105s today on arnolds or shoulder press but I had a decent work out.

Arnold press
65 x 20
85 x 5 x 2
90 x 5 x 2
95 x 5 x 2

BB bench
225 x 5 x 5

Bb reverse grip bench(explosive)

135 x 40 x 4

Cardio

Dc stretches

few things. I can't for some reason get my pre-workout down in the morning, if I do I feel sick. Doesn't really matter what I take but they just make me feel nauseous. thoughts?

Story time: I sometimes work out with my bookie, whose name is steve. I like steve, I'd consider him to be my friend. He has a uc berkley phd in philosophy and decided that he liked being in sports gambling way more so he did that instead. Today we were talking about what I should do next. He thinks I should start gambling on baseball b/c I have no emotional attachment to any team nor do I really know how stats translate into the game.

So what is worse

1) I know a bookie
2) I work out with my bookie
3) I take life advice from my bookie
4) I only know his first name, steve
5) I'm oddly good at gambling so its not a half bad idea...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
day 26

ended up doing a crazy back session with my samoan friend. I don't remember the poundages but everything was superseted. I feel wrecked this morning so it's all good in my book

wide grip chins/db rows

hs low row/t bar rows

back hypers/db pull overs

cardio: 60 minute jog

straight curls/reverse curls/reverse curl to shoulder press

day 27

off. I need it. I'm sore all the time and my legs are basically saying **** you buddy. I'll probably do abs and maybe swim. Gonna sit in the hot tub for awhile today

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
yea thats pretty redic haha, im not sure the life advice category is the best decision. I mean if you watch pro poker players they bet on everything not just cards. seriously like wether or not somebody will get the tomatoes that asked to be removed from their sandwich lol

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
ha yea... I won 27k in vegas over the summer. ever since then people are like you are a degenerate. :lol:

I want to grow up to be thomas crown.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid in here bruther, and 105's for Arnolds? Daymn! :eek:mfg:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Story time: I sometimes work out with my bookie, whose name is steve. I like steve, I'd consider him to be my friend. He has a uc berkley phd in philosophy and decided that he liked being in sports gambling way more so he did that instead. Today we were talking about what I should do next. He thinks I should start gambling on baseball b/c I have no emotional attachment to any team nor do I really know how stats translate into the game.

So what is worse

1) I know a bookie
2) I work out with my bookie
3) I take life advice from my bookie
4) I only know his first name, steve
5) I'm oddly good at gambling so its not a half bad idea...
Alright I will put them in order according to me lol:

droad87

Awards
Will be nice and with your winnings buy me 3 tons of cissus, :yup:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
sorry I haven't been updating this. I've been sick and bed ridden for the past few days. Hoping to feel better soon. I'm also thinking about adding in s4 with my pct. Too much?

I'm going to be working out tomorrow. Hoping to get a video of me arnold pressing the 100s but I'll tape the 95s first :lol: