Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops in 20 ounces of water and it mixes clear...
Ill go the full 20 next time, i think i cut it short like 3 ounces, it was at like 17 or 18 i think. Like i said reguardless for me its no biggie, great product even better price. All is well brother!

Ill go the full 20 next time, i think i cut it short like 3 ounces, it was at like 17 or 18 i think. Like i said reguardless for me its no biggie, great product even better price. All is well brother!
it's cool but do have to explain the directions on the bottle.

also real cold water effects solubility and if mixed in cold water the bcaas will disolve completely in about 2 minutes or so.....

BCAAs are meant for sipping anyway...

You will not have floaties sticking to the sides of the container with ModernBCAAs..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

also real cold water effects solubility and if mixed in cold water the bcaas will disolve completely in about 2 minutes or so.....

You will not have floaties sticking to the sides of the container with ModernBCAAs..
Alright, ill shake it up and give it a bit more time next time before i begin the sippage! :lol:

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Definately, this was one thing that surprised me. Put two scoops in like 10 ounces water and a CL packet, shake it, let it sit for a second and bam, all was good, no floaties no nothing.

Mix up Modern Bcaa....yea floaties everywhere. Like i said though its all good, could care less, great profile and a great price.
thats why i like PP's IBCAAs theymix up easly in water or well anything.
if anything it sinks if you let it site for too long. i remember i used to useTP's a long time ago and 80% of it would stay afloat no matter what.

i throw in extra into ASGT pre-WO and no floaties.
thos i will be honist i dotn knwo what you guys are talkign about i havent tryed it yet.

if its that good and still being talked about in a few months maybe ill try it out.
dotn think ill need to thow i usually dont even bother mixing the ibcaa's I just scoop it into my mouth 10-20g shot down lol.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

i only sip soem in my water during workout, rest of tiem i shot gun it down or mice a few scops in with my whey smoothys.

seems liek alot like the taste of this thow (your product) not the bcaas on water it is a bit nasty but iv had MUCH MUCH worse things so it dont bug me.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
got mine today, white blue razz is dam nice tasting and no bad smell. Just tossed into emptied vitawater bottle added distilled room temp water, shook, let sit then turned upside down shook again and presto crystal clear. Took with me to court, sat around, sipped, got into court and the cop wuz a noshow, case dismissed, and i kept smilling and sipping. Got out early enough to make to the gym on tyme to werkout, the day wuz pretty nice.

Oh and and the hong bit at the end of the day is nice too

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good for me as well. Threw it in my shaker with some ice/water and went to the gym. Got there and for all everyone could see,I was drinking water!!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Hot mine. White blue raspberry which is really clear blue raspberry. I can't even tell it's not water! Wish I had this in college we where only allowed to drink water at the gym. Oh well it's here now.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
is the inner circle sale done yet??? If not can someone please send me the link :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Started with the grape flavor. It is bearable in my opinion. THe leucine taste is still very present though and I cant stand the taste of that stuff. I burnt myself out on that from buying it in bulk, dump scoop in mouth and chug

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
curious to see how folks utilize the unflavored version

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of adding it to a gatorade or something like that myself..
Got plenty of time to think about that as my package has a long way to go ...

ecupirate

Awards
Got mine today. I used a scoop of the unflavored mixed with one scoop of Jack3d in about 24 oz of water. I mixed for about 30 seconds and let it sit for a min and presto!! I also took a scoop of white razz into my nalgene bottle which is 32 oz. Mixes almost instantly and there is nice taste to it with that much water. Very pleases with the product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mixed my first couple batches of unflavored with crystal light, the unflavored for me did not mix to well, floaties galore. But like i explained earlier its whatever. My next plan on attack is mixing 2 scoops unflavored with 2 scoops grape bubblegum jack3d or the white raspberry flavor.

The blue white raspberry or whatever its called mixed clear with no floaties.

Not sure if this is coincidence or what, but after every ingestion of the bcaas ive gotten a horrendous headache. Ill be drinkin these during my workout tomorow morning if i make it and will be keepin a close tab on this.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
tried the unflavored with my jacked preworkout. i couldnt taste the bcaa's! i was pretty impressed myself. the grape one i could taste a little bit of that off amino acid flavor but it wasnt bad. and i like how the flavor is very mild. xtend has so much flavoring in it and i stains all my bottles with flavor and color if i dont wash it immediately after drinking, so this is nice.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Mixes well and the taste is very mild, both pluses. Threw it in a shaker mug, gave it a quick shake, set it down and got dressed for the gym. Came back, give it a quick shake again, and all appeared clear after about another minute or so. People at the gym where like "Man, you are serious about losing weight, your only drinking water during your workout?" Made me laugh. Of course, I tried the Raspberry flavored one. Nice job guys!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i tossed mine in a XXX vitamin water, and wuz great, you can add a a couple grams DAA for more sour punch to it too.

tried the unflavored with my jacked preworkout. i couldnt taste the bcaa's! i was pretty impressed myself. the grape one i could taste a little bit of that off amino acid flavor but it wasnt bad. and i like how the flavor is very mild. xtend has so much flavoring in it and i stains all my bottles with flavor and color if i dont wash it immediately after drinking, so this is nice.
The audience has been so programmed with artificial chemical like tastes and it has become the norm. Once people use this for 2 weeks, they will start to appreciate the flavor much much more. I am pretty confident.

I for one find a nice tasty mild natural flavoring to be refreshing over an over powering chemical taste.

Not to mention the non use of USELESS dyes. If the sh7t stains your teeth and your cups... are you willing to give it your cells and remember BCAAs are used daily and sometimes multiple times a day....For something without a purpose, why do companies use it...

One company said it enhances the consumer experience......are we 12 years old?

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
The audience has been so programmed with artificial chemical like tastes and it has become the norm. Once people use this for 2 weeks, they will start to appreciate the flavor much much more. I am pretty confident.

I for one find a nice tasty mild natural flavoring to be refreshing over an over powering chemical taste.

Not to mention the non use of USELESS dyes. If the sh7t stains your teeth and your cups... are you willing to give it your cells and remember BCAAs are used daily and sometimes multiple times a day....For something without a purpose, why do companies use it...

One company said it enhances the consumer experience......are we 12 years old?
Somehow I can understand the not-so-bright consumer being happy with a brightly colored drink.. where the color matches the expected taste (red for strawberry's)
I myself just want a product that works, and isn't bad for my health.. And if it tastes nice that would be a plus..

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I would much rather have a crystal clear liquid in my water bottle and have people think I am drinking water instead of some dark colored liquid (and have people assume I am a n00b with some MuscleTech or Walmart product in my bottle. Vain...maybe, but that's how it is).

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would much rather have a crystal clear liquid in my water bottle and have people think I am drinking water instead of some dark colored liquid (and have people assume I am a n00b with some MuscleTech or Walmart product in my bottle. Vain...maybe, but that's how it is).
i let people see how jacked and tan i am and they no right away im no noob.(joke of course)

no but i got mine yesterday i mixed up the clear blu raz had a few floaties waited about 2 mins shook again and no floaties at all. mixed up some grape buble gum no floaties here either but more yellowish brown than clear ( set this near my bad and drank it when i woke up to pee, and the rest when i woke up this morning.

about to mix another serving for my shoulder workout right now. Also today was my first time trying jak3d and so far the enerrgy is good. I usally crash hard from 1,3 dimeth so we shall see how i am in about 2 hrs.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
i let people see how jacked and tan i am and they no right away im no noob.(joke of course)

no but i got mine yesterday i mixed up the clear blu raz had a few floaties waited about 2 mins shook again and no floaties at all. mixed up some grape buble gum no floaties here either but more yellowish brown than clear ( set this near my bad and drank it when i woke up to pee, and the rest when i woke up this morning.

about to mix another serving for my shoulder workout right now. Also today was my first time trying jak3d and so far the enerrgy is good. I usally crash hard from 1,3 dimeth so we shall see how i am in about 2 hrs.
That makes me think.. How long are BCAA's stable when dissolved in water??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look At my yt videos