Inner Circle Protein Deal

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone else get in on this? I swear when I read it initially it said we got 2 of the 2 pound tubs of protein, but my package came yesterday and it was one tub. 2 pounds of protein for $50 fml huge regret.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone else get in on this? I swear when I read it initially it said we got 2 of the 2 pound tubs of protein, but my package came yesterday and it was one tub. 2 pounds of protein for $50 fml huge regret.
It's funny I just got my package today and thought the same. I haven't open the package lol but it's not big enough for two tubs. Like you fml

Edit: I don't think it was $50 lol. It was a descent deal not over the top though.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deal was pretty clear. One 2 lb. tub of protein flavor of your choice. One full tub of Oxyelite powder. One serving of protein flavor you didn't pick. Handful of samples (Jack3d micro, modern bcaa, can't remember what else). Should have been 39.99 and not 50 bones as well.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
39.99 for me as well . 1 container protein and 1 oxyelite powder. Plus samples

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deal was pretty clear. One 2 lb. tub of protein flavor of your choice. One full tub of Oxyelite powder. One serving of protein flavor you didn't pick. Handful of samples (Jack3d micro, modern bcaa, can't remember what else). Should have been 39.99 and not 50 bones as well.
This ^ is what the IC deal was

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
44.98 with shipping, guess my reading comprehension was tanked when i read the IC deal.

goyard74

Awards
not a great deal, descent but not over the top like past deals

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I thought it clearly stated that^^^

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I thought it clearly stated that^^^
I believe they used the term travel pack a few times in it as well. Am I the only person that received no luggage?!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P13705810.jpg
I believe they used the term travel pack a few times in it as well. Am I the only person that received no luggage?!
This was what mine came in. I would have preferred the bumble bee ones but these are nice as well:)