Inner circle Modern bcaa? anyone got it?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, mine is arriving tuesday also. O well. I'm also excited to try the new flavor of jacked
yea me too..i love jack3d...but wont be able to try it for another 2 months ;-(

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will you guys dose? and how much? seeing when people will take it most

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll start on low spectrum and work up...the more fluid the more powder.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Checked my shipping and wont be here until the 15th. I ordered on the 8th went out the 10th. Oh well its a great deal and worth the wait

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Mine is here biatches! The advantage of living within 20-30 miles of usplabs. I will be trying it later with my workout. I will post some feedback later.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you check the shipping? I haven't received any shipping notices.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you check the shipping? I haven't received any shipping notices.
Go to their website and go to account..it'll show ur tracking # and put that number on fedex website

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ill have to wait till monday now. I didnt know that Fedex didnt deliver to PO Box's and USPLabs didnt inform me before shipping it off, no biggies, ive still got BCAAs left anyway and grape bubblegum jack3d and now i know!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ill have to wait till monday now. I didnt know that Fedex didnt deliver to PO Box's and USPLabs didnt inform me before shipping it off, no biggies, ive still got BCAAs left anyway and grape bubblegum jack3d and now i know!
that sucks bro!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Don't recall which flavor I drank, but the flavor was good and it mixed great. No floaties or anything. Good job USP!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't recall which flavor I drank, but the flavor was good and it mixed great. No floaties or anything. Good job USP!
nice! i just tried to drink the lg's just with water in which i always mixed it with crystal light and i must say wont drink it without the crystal light again lol..tasted nasty with lots of float....great product though. Cant wait for my modern bcaa ;-)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
The flavor I tried was grape bubblegum. The taste was tart at first, but grew on me. It mixes better than any bcaa that I have tried.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavor I tried was grape bubblegum. The taste was tart at first, but grew on me. It mixes better than any bcaa that I have tried.
cant wait to try it

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out my awesome pre mid workout stack I am doing. I made a video. This by far I think I have howned down. I list most of what I take. I added extra BA and GPLC but thats really about it. YouTube - Modern bcaa

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More of a sour flavor like a sweet tart. I think it was just not expecting the flavor. I really enjoyed it.
Leucine, if you have ever tasted it as a standalone and/or with flavoring as part of a custom AA mix, is horrendous - literally, one of the worst tasting powders I have ever come across.

That tartness is a combination of the flavoring and the taste of the leucine, as our matrix contains an 8:1:1 bias with regard to the BCAAs. Our flavoring should receive a Nobel Prize for chemistry based exclusively on the fact it was able to mask leucine so effectively!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question? Did we get charged for shippin? My invoice says 8 bucks or something for shipping.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shipping charge is a computer error, and your credit card will be refunded automatically.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
mine should be here today...I'm tired of cystal light lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get mine tomorrow!! gigity gigity

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
You're not alone..
They must be really busy :speechless:
Right after I submitted the quoted message above i get an email cofirming my package has shipped LOL :beerchug::08:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I threw up today. I think it's because I pushed really hard. Only 1-2 grams came out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
when i first tried mixing bulk BCAA's with crystal light lemon flavor or whatever it came out tasting terrible and made me wana gag. lemon just cant cover up bulk BCAA's... this tastes exactly the same

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The modern bcaa. I threw some of it up after I worked out. No post work out shake at that time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my kitchen

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So here is my experience with the bcaa's thus far:

First day I used the Grabe Bubblegum. I don't know if it was a fluke (or who knows), but it didn't mix too well. Tasted average.

Yesterday I used the Blue Rasberry. It mixed awesome and looked like I just had water in my bottle. Tasted great.

I will try the grape again tonight to see if it mixes better.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
*secretly hopes that USPLabs accidentally sent somebody's IC package to the capn*

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grrrr it was suppose to come today and nada!!! Hopefully manaña...

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
mines gotta go around the world before it gets to me, im special lol

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick shipping..

What's with the grape flavor? Not even close to being clear, lol..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in today, mixed the unflavored up as i still have some crystal light to kill that i was mixing the GNC's Bcaa's in ( i know i know, got an awesome deal though ).. Anyways they mixed like shieeettt but idc, whatever gets the job done. I was just surprised they didnt mix well...at all..

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in today, mixed the unflavored up as i still have some crystal light to kill that i was mixing the GNC's Bcaa's in ( i know i know, got an awesome deal though ).. Anyways they mixed like shieeettt but idc, whatever gets the job done. I was just surprised they didnt mix well...at all..
Haha, really? Do the GNC brand BCAA's typically mix well by themselves?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, really? Do the GNC brand BCAA's typically mix well by themselves?
Definately, this was one thing that surprised me. Put two scoops in like 10 ounces water and a CL packet, shake it, let it sit for a second and bam, all was good, no floaties no nothing.

Mix up Modern Bcaa....yea floaties everywhere. Like i said though its all good, could care less, great profile and a great price.

Definately, this was one thing that surprised me. Put two scoops in like 10 ounces water and a CL packet, shake it, let it sit for a second and bam, all was good, no floaties no nothing.

Mix up Modern Bcaa....yea floaties everywhere. Like i said though its all good, could care less, great profile and a great price.
2 scoops in 20 ounces of water and it mixes clear...