Injured on Cycle

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did something pretty awful to my wrist at work, what do you do? Usually I'd train the rest of my body and avoid using that wrist. Can still hammer curl, can't row or overhand curl. Haven't tried presses yet.

But what do you do when you're injured on cycle?

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Avoid exacerbating the injury and hope the enhanced performance enhances my recovery

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did something pretty awful to my wrist at work, what do you do? Usually I'd train the rest of my body and avoid using that wrist. Can still hammer curl, can't row or overhand curl. Haven't tried presses yet.

But what do you do when you're injured on cycle?
Any diagnose? MRI?

-Rest
-Ice
-bandage
-NSAID's
Ancillary options:
-BPC
-MK-677
-HCG

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Lots of ABS
-Legs
-Planking
-Neck exercises
:)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went in for just an X Ray, no break. I had to push something back into place to make my wrist movable this morning. Wish I'd gone in while it was dislocated so they could have seen that.

I got a brace, which isn't quite tight enough to relieve the pain by complete immobilization but it helps, and a script for toradol which I likely won't be taking. Thanks, insurance.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And, rest won't be much of an option, I have work in about eight hours. Just trying to get the little ones off to sleep so I can sleep.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, brother... Like HG said, make sure it isn't something that you might make worse at work, or the gym.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use the prescribed Ketorolac. Don't know your cycle -but I would drop the orals while on NSAID. As far as I know, Test isn't good for healing (collagen synthesis), HGH, Deca/NPP, Equipoise, Anavar and to some extend Winstrol are. Also, keeping estrogen a bit higher helps healing, IMHO.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Wrest man, wrap that **** up and rest it. No sense in injuring it further

Just mo

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Well sh1t since you cant rest that much, just keep it braced as best you can. Sucks though hoping for a quick recovery

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I'll just take the EQ and anavar rather than the toradol.

If it doesn't heal up over the weekend then I'll have to go back and have a different scan to determine soft tissue damage. My EQ and peptides should be here midweek. Already have the anavar.

Looks like what I had planned might be best for my situation after all. I'll make sure to snag up some bpc157 and tb500 as well, just in case. And because in the past three weeks I've had a ton of minor joint injuries, this being the worst so far. I can't move my wrist!

Whiteboyblue

Awards
Lower your weight and up the reps for training that stresses it, that's what I've been doing seems to be healing fine. Good luck

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'll just take the EQ and anavar rather than the toradol.

If it doesn't heal up over the weekend then I'll have to go back and have a different scan to determine soft tissue damage. My EQ and peptides should be here midweek. Already have the anavar.

Looks like what I had planned might be best for my situation after all. I'll make sure to snag up some bpc157 and tb500 as well, just in case. And because in the past three weeks I've had a ton of minor joint injuries, this being the worst so far. I can't move my wrist!
I would first bring down inflammation with ice and NSAID's. BPC sub-q right over the spot where it hurts. Use more bac-water, meaning, more injectable volume -to make sure you reach (wet) the actual injury. TB-500 is only good at way higher dose as suggested on most internet sites, from my experience. Would not use it.
I had best recovery when using BPC alternating with PEG-MGF.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I dislocated my ring finger while on cycle... it was really hard to grip dumbbells/Olympic bar. Nothing was going to interfere with me looking like Zeus for 8 weeks tho. I kept it moving.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a bad ankle sprain a week or so into Phera, years ago. I just trained around it. Was in a boot for two weeks, it was a bad sprain and i dont know how i did it. Stuck to machines only and no legs. Obviously didnt hit my original goal for the cycle but made what i could out of it.