1 week into cycle. Injured. Should i stop cycle.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One week into 500mg test c cycle I sustain an injury to spine. Compression fracture to l2. Should I stop cycle now. I'm freaking out so pissed. I was doing daily injections of 70mg and using hcg.

Would I need to run a pct?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're only a week in you don't need to pct. I woukd stop the cycle tho. That sucks bro. But I'd save the test for when your healthy and it can really do its thing.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One week into 500mg test c cycle I sustain an injury to spine. Compression fracture to l2. Should I stop cycle now. I'm freaking out so pissed. I was doing daily injections of 70mg and using hcg.

Would I need to run a pct?
Compression fracture...was it during lifting?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update. Got x-rays this week. Doctor was wrong no fracture. Just sore. I have been working out last few days with just machines. I am thinking next week I will be way better.

My question is should I resume the cycle?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great news. I would get back to your normal movements and give it another week for the bruising to go down - so the sacrum can get back to normal movement. Ice on the area will really get that inflammation down. If it’s all good, I would start back up.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news. I would get back to your normal movements and give it another week for the bruising to go down - so the sacrum can get back to normal movement. Ice on the area will really get that inflammation down. If it’s all good, I would start back up.
Suprising there is no bruising just sore. However went to chiro today and felt pretty good. All pain is just located around l2. Not downstream pain in lower back or legs.

Attachments

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had my tail bone fractured yrs ago..from a kick during a sparring match..
Who throws a wheel kick to the tail bone..lol
Anyway, if nothing is broken, I'd tuff it out and continue..
But,I'm not always the shapest spoon in the drawer..lol
Z...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell yea get back on its still in your system plus it may help speed up recovery as long as you don't over do it. You may want to look into some peptides as well