Inhibit-P SNS

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm the starter of this thread.
I'm sorry I have promoted a "fight".
I bought Inhibit-P only because the vitex agnus ingredient AND p5p .

I have to say that I tried every % extract of Mucuna prurens and straight 3,4 dihYdroxy L-phenilalanine (L-dopa) at 250mg or 500mg or 750mg.
With or without green tea ( from 1 to 7 caps of High standardized EcGC green tea), and I never had the boost I was expecting from raised level of dopamnine in the brain.

Never tried with pyrydoxine and/or vitex agnus.

So I'm trying it.
Nothing to be sorry about brother, you had a legitimate question and real info for the consumers was posted here. It is good when this happens so things can be set in place and other members can learn from members like Coop in order to make the right decision :).

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just came in to say I ordered Inhibit-P, that is all.
Good choice. I'm taking right now and loving it! I take one am and one pm and seems to be a good place for me.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choice. I'm taking right now and loving it! I take one am and one pm and seems to be a good place for me.
Just popped my first dose myself thanks to Mr. Celorza's recommendation!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matcha has more EGCG than normal green tea... It also has a lot of anti oxidants. You can find it at any health food store. I would go with the actual drink itself over a pill/supplement form.

- Valdez

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, sorry i didn't see this sooner...

i won a bottle of inhibit-p in a promo...liked it so much i bought the 2nd bottle i am using now-this is my highest recommendation, i actually bought a 2nd bottle to run. after hundreds of logs on AM, and i am not kidding HUNDREDS of sponsored logs, i have only bought a 2nd bottle to run consequtively less than 5 x that i can remember.

$21 a bottle, and it works....nuff said!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle says take with meals but I recall a rep saying to take it on an empty stomach. Does it matter?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bottle says take with meals but I recall a rep saying to take it on an empty stomach. Does it matter?
i took my 1st cap with first meal, 2nd cap on empty right before bed.

hope that helps!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matcha has more EGCG than normal green tea... It also has a lot of anti oxidants. You can find it at any health food store. I would go with the actual drink itself over a pill/supplement form.

- Valdez
Love matcha but also like the convience of green tea caps which is Why I use both.

xhrr

Awards
I'd take it away from food cause of the Mucuna Pruriens

kateean2

Awards
LOW not high doses of EGCG should be used because a small % of EGCG can pass the BBB. Since there is only so much Dopa decarboxylase present to bind to we want to only use enough to prevent metabolism outside the BBB but not so much that the remaining EGCG will pass the BBB and prevent metabolism where we want it.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
It does not.

If you use 2 caps, using one prior to bed can definitely be beneficial for sleep.

LOW not high doses of EGCG should be used because a small % of EGCG can pass the BBB. Since there is only so much Dopa decarboxylase present to bind to we want to only use enough to prevent metabolism outside the BBB but not so much that the remaining EGCG will pass the BBB and prevent metabolism where we want it.
Huh?

lronFist

Banned
Awards
EGCG does not cross the BBB in humans (1). A large does of EGCG is required to bypass GI lumen and liver metabolism.

(1) ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/pubmed/16910171

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
It is good when this happens so things can be set in place and other members can learn from members like Coop in order to make the right decision :).
Right on! Just came to this thread today and quite the eye opener. Granted, I will have to go back and slowly re-read everything to fully understand. Just one, out of thousands of reasons, I enjoy this forum.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...while you guys argue over theoretical nonsense about studies...i will just keep on taking my inhibit-p and enjoying it's effects, have fun!!!

i don't have to understand how an airplane is capable of flying,
all i need to know is:
i buy a ticket,
take a seat,
and it will take me where i want to go!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...while you guys argue over theoretical nonsense about studies...i will just keep on taking my inhibit-p and enjoying it's effects, have fun!!!

i don't have to understand how an airplane is capable of flying,
all i need to know is:
i buy a ticket,
take a seat,
and it will take me where i want to go!!!!
This is good Haha