im starting to be skeptical about Custom Capsules products

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i placed an order for 25 mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine with 100 mg of caffeine and im not getting no where near the same effect as i was taking the two separately from two different products at one time. it really makes me wonder about the quaility and how much of the actual product you order are in these blue and white pills. it makes me wonder about the 6 bromo i ordered through them as well. i really hate having to be the bad guy on this one. i had high hopes for CC but they let me down slightly.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Have you been using stims lately or is this a fresh run? You could still be down-regulated. only way to find out is to take the two seperate again and see if you react the same.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i placed an order for 25 mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine with 100 mg of caffeine and im not getting no where near the same effect as i was taking the two separately from two different products at one time. it really makes me wonder about the quaility and how much of the actual product you order are in these blue and white pills. it makes me wonder about the 6 bromo i ordered through them as well. i really hate having to be the bad guy on this one. i had high hopes for CC but they let me down slightly.
Like Ktatro1 suggested, you may have built a tolerance to stimulants, if you had been on Caffeine/Geranium for a while. Try to take a break of two to four weeks from stimulants (if you had been on them for eight or so weeks straight) and then restart your CC blend.
It may still be too early now to question CC's integrity.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I built up a tolerance to 1,3-dymeth pretty quickly. fwiw.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I'll be skeptical of them until they post pics of their 'state of the art' facility....isn't anyone else just a little curious how the materials are stored, handled and capped.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit that I have used there 7-oh without feeling any effect. No dry joints. No real weight loss. etc... And I definitely feel that with bulk 7-oh

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i will take my previous caff and 1,3 dimethyl products in a few hours and see if i feel any different. ill compare and post a reply back later on in the day. i took the CC product this morning and i will take my older ones later on this evening. i went with CC b/c i wanted to make it simple and only take 1 cap instead of 2.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
i will take my previous caff and 1,3 dimethyl products in a few hours and see if i feel any different. ill compare and post a reply back later on in the day. i took the CC product this morning and i will take my older ones later on this evening. i went with CC b/c i wanted to make it simple and only take 1 cap instead of 2.
Update?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ok so i tried out my old stuff today. its mg for mg "suppose" to be the same thing. my old stuff which is walmart brand caffeine tabs 100mg, and primaforce geranium and noticed A WORLD of difference. just to make sure it wasnt me being biased cause i was upset at CC, i let my friend try it. before i had given him 10 pills to try out and he said he didnt feel much of anything. when i gave him the walmart tab and primaforce stuff he noticed a HUGE difference. he felt it for hours. now that i know its not just me im calling out custom capsule. i honestly do not think they are putting mg for mg what you order on their website. sorry

iForce

Awards
  • Established
ok so i tried out my old stuff today. its mg for mg "suppose" to be the same thing. my old stuff which is walmart brand caffeine tabs 100mg, and primaforce geranium and noticed A WORLD of difference. just to make sure it wasnt me being biased cause i was upset at CC, i let my friend try it. before i had given him 10 pills to try out and he said he didnt feel much of anything. when i gave him the walmart tab and primaforce stuff he noticed a HUGE difference. he felt it for hours. now that i know its not just me im calling out custom capsule. i honestly do not think they are putting mg for mg what you order on their website. sorry
Very rough. Do they post coas?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe should be linked in the CC company section so they can get a reply?

I speak to Nate, and he seems pretty upfront & honest.
Sometimes I gather different batches are constantly different. Who knows?> Im keen to find out.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Ryan, I hate hearing that your formula did not turn out like you expected. In regards to the specific ingredients, caffeine and 1, 3 dimethylamylamine, I haven't heard any negative feedback on their efficacy. I can assure you that they are fresh and within any storage dates. I will pull the paperwork on these 2 and try to upload the certificates of analysis. We buy these from large, reputable sources and stored according to GMP and FDA standards. It is possible their efficacy could be inconsistent w/ past batches, but unlikely. Variations between batches we usually notice more so w/ ingredients derived from herbs and such, as growing conditions and harvests can affect the raw ingredient. Also, if there had been any deficiency, I think we would've heard about it before now, as we buy these raws in very large quantities and have put them into many products before your formulas. But again, a bad batch could be possible and I will check into the batches further. As far as processing the formulas, we weigh each ingredient out to one-thousandth of a gram on scales that are calibrated quarterly (I will try to upload the latest calibration certification as well). Another possibility is human error. There were only 2 ingredients in your formula, so it would've been quite simple, but of course I cannot rule out any mistakes made by technicians in the lab. I personally occasionally take a simple capsule of caffeine (250mg) and 1, 3 dimeth. (25mg) and can say that I know they are effective, though a higher dosage of caffeine. If you would like to send your product back for inspection, I would be happy to send you back 2 new bottles of your formula. Please let me know how I can help you gain satisfaction. Thanks CC

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are considering tolerance as a possibility, try reset ad, worked wonders for me.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'll be skeptical of them until they post pics of their 'state of the art' facility....isn't anyone else just a little curious how the materials are stored, handled and capped.
I am very curious - not from a "I don't trust them" perspective, but because aside from a website with an up/down dosage selector and a list of compounds... I/we really don't know much about this company, although I have mentioned before in another thread I think their idea and business model is genius! All in all, I just like to be able to feel very confident and informed with and about a company I am offering my patronage and finances to.

CC seem like trustworthy people tho.
How did you arrive at this conclusion? I'm not saying I agree or disagree, because my point is aside from the website and CC posting on the forum(s), I'm not sure we can gather enough information to make claims either way at this point.

Very rough. Do they post coas?
I have become increasingly unconcerned with COAs, as they are quite simple to forge, have created for you by over seas suppliers, or manipulate. Plus no matter what one COA claims, we as the consumer are not able to enter the warehouse and production room and ensure that we are in fact receiving fully dosed and potent products for our money. I am not making these accusations about CC specifically by any means, but rather as an observation about the entire industry. It would be so easy (and sadly, it has been done) to fill capsules with some dextrose powder, and make an unthinkable 1000% profit, which is what BSN has done, and Ancillary Guys along with many others.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ryan, please check your email. I just sent you about 10 of our latest COA's, as well as the certificates of calibration for 2 of our smaller scales (the ones mainly used for CC). Sure these documents could be fabricated, which would maybe help in a case like this, but we are subject to inspection by the FDA and fake documents wouldn't work. And again, I am willing to check out your products and even replace them if needed. I hope this gives you some sense of confidence w/ Custom Capsule. Please let me know if there is something more that I can do for you.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ryan, please check your email. I just sent you about 10 of our latest COA's, as well as the certificates of calibration for 2 of our smaller scales (the ones mainly used for CC). Sure these documents could be fabricated, which would maybe help in a case like this, but we are subject to inspection by the FDA and fake documents wouldn't work. And again, I am willing to check out your products and even replace them if needed. I hope this gives you some sense of confidence w/ Custom Capsule. Please let me know if there is something more that I can do for you.
I would just like to say this post and entire handling of the situation thus far does inspire some confidence in me that CC is a legitimate trustworthy manufacturer that might have made an honest mistake of swapping compounds and the end user not feeling his usual stimulant 'high.'

Is CC cGMP certified with twice annual random inspection and do they batch certify every incoming sourced ingredient upon arrival and keep them in a secure enclosure separate from the non-tested batches? Is everything automated and humidity controlled with any type of clean room(s) on site? I would love to see pictures and meet the staff... all of this really opens the door for a huge surge in consumer loyalty and trust, as well as repeat patronage and ongoing support.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to say this post and entire handling of the situation thus far does inspire some confidence in me that CC is a legitimate trustworthy manufacturer that might have made an honest mistake of swapping compounds and the end user not feeling his usual stimulant 'high.'
Outstanding I appreciate your above comments. We have strict policies and guidelines at CC to help ensure every product is of the highest quality.
We are not a supplement company trying to tell you what works by pushing specific products/ingredients. We provide you with all of the tools to decided for yourself.

I am not sure why Ryan doesn't seem to be getting his normal results from the product.

Redundancy however ensures that his batch was correctly pulled and weighed.

Is CC cGMP certified with twice annual random inspection and do they batch certify every incoming sourced ingredient upon arrival and keep them in a secure enclosure separate from the non-tested batches? Is everything automated and humidity controlled with any type of clean room(s) on site? I would love to see pictures and meet the staff... all of this really opens the door for a huge surge in consumer loyalty and trust, as well as repeat patronage and ongoing support.
Outstanding Im not going to delve into a debate on GMP compliance. There is simply too much information to cover and Im not about to site 800+ pages of FDA's final rule.
I will tell you that CC and our facility is GMP compliant. The FDA has visited our facility in the last 6 months. This was a routine inspection on the cleanliness of our facility as well as proper storage of ingredients. They found no issues and in turn we were not cited

We have yet to have our FDA audit on new GMP guidelines. The FDA will not start these audits of facilities our size until after June 23rd. At this time we are 100% ready to be inspected.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding I appreciate your above comments. We have strict policies and guidelines at CC to help ensure every product is of the highest quality.
We are not a supplement company trying to tell you what works by pushing specific products/ingredients. We provide you with all of the tools to decided for yourself.

I am not sure why Ryan doesn't seem to be getting his normal results from the product.

Redundancy however ensures that his batch was correctly pulled and weighed.

Outstanding Im not going to delve into a debate on GMP compliance. There is simply too much information to cover and Im not about to site 800+ pages of FDA's final rule.
I will tell you that CC and our facility is GMP compliant. The FDA has visited our facility in the last 6 months. This was a routine inspection on the cleanliness of our facility as well as proper storage of ingredients. They found no issues and in turn we were not cited

We have yet to have our FDA audit on new GMP guidelines. The FDA will not start these audits of facilities our size until after June 23rd. At this time we are 100% ready to be inspected.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it and it definitely sheds some light on the situation. (Reps)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the late reply. i have received emails and updates in regards to my request from CC and they have been a huge help. im convinced the product they sent me is legit. thanks for clearing this up

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also received some capsules from CC about 2 week ago with the same ingredients, but mine make me wired as hell!

I get one of the best stim effects ever from mine...so maybe you are just burnt out

Adam Evans

Awards
Sounds like CC might not be worth trying, I was interested in some of the stuff but considering the long shipping times some have had and the lousy product others complain about, word of mouth is a big deal to me, i need stuff to arrive soon and work well, and I will not waste time with companies that do not have good word of mouth. Currently using mostly USP Labs stuff, not a rep for them but just a satisfied customer... any GOOD reports about this company?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like CC might not be worth trying, I was interested in some of the stuff but considering the long shipping times some have had and the lousy product others complain about, word of mouth is a big deal to me, i need stuff to arrive soon and work well, and I will not waste time with companies that do not have good word of mouth. Currently using mostly USP Labs stuff, not a rep for them but just a satisfied customer... any GOOD reports about this company?
If you havent heard of "good word of mouth" about PES, today is your first day on the internetz.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you havent heard of "good word of mouth" about PES, today is your first day on the internetz.

Edit: lol I thought I was in the AnaBeta thread, wrong window, lol

Adam Evans

Awards
I dont meant to sound like a hater, but are there any positive and current reviews of this stuff? getting a lot of advertising that is written as such, and not getting a lot of good vibes.... i need a lot more than what i have seen so far to want to take their stuff... solid reviews.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adam--I understand your concerns with longer than expected shipping times, we have worked hard to avoid these situations. Unfortunately, when each order coming in is completely different, it can be difficult sometimes to forecast upcoming raw material needs. So it is true that we have had some customers that have received their products later than expected. Our goal is to ship custom formulas out within 5 business days. If we ever go over this, then we try to notify customers and many times we've given considerable discount coupons. Please keep in mind these are completely custom products with unique labels and we have to start from scratch to make these. I don't think any other company offers this.

As far as lousy products you made mention of, well please keep in mind our customers formulate their own products, so if a formula does not perform as expected, then it is usually a case of the formula being poorly planned. I can assure you it is not the case of CustomCapsule.com using low grade materials from unknown sources. All of our materials come with a certificates of analysis from the supplier. We source our materials from vendors that go through a stringent audit process that meets or exceeds FDA standards. Often times, even in this forum, we hear of one customer complaining of a product not working as expected and then another customer saying they have had great success with the same formula. So many factors play into this, such as tolerance, daily routine, other supplement usage, etc.

You mentioned that you are a satisfied customer of USP Labs. That is great, if you are happy with your existing supplier, then why change anything? USP Labs is not one of our competitors, since they do not offer customers the ability to design their own products. Sure many of our customers knock off other companies products and often improve upon them, while at the same time saving money, but again, if you are happy with what you are currently getting, then that is great!

I know that a lot of people do not post positive material nearly as much as they do negative, but I hope that you are also coming across the good comments about CC!

I would like to gain your confidence with our site, so if you would like to find out more, please contact us at [email protected].

Thank you Adam!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont meant to sound like a hater, but are there any positive and current reviews of this stuff? getting a lot of advertising that is written as such, and not getting a lot of good vibes.... i need a lot more than what i have seen so far to want to take their stuff... solid reviews.
Pretty sure this has nothing to do with Custom Capsule. I think this post is regarding AnaBeta.

Adam Evans

Awards
PES actually has such good word of mouth that I am probably going to give their stuff a try... it looks worth trying for sure..

Adam Evans

Awards
no... i posted about custom capsule. a few too many seem to have issues. unless i find a killer deal, i dont think i will be trying their stuff. AnaBeta looks good, and has pretty fair reviews. custom capsule as a company just doesn't seem to work that great except for a select number of people. I rather not spend hard-earned cash on stuff that has a medium chance of being useful to me. the concept is awesome, the idea of customizing what you get... but if the ingredients are not all the same quality, well that kinda is like going to buy lettuce and having half of what you get all wilted and rotten... i like the customizing idea but seriously, what is the point if qc is not up to par?

Last edited:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no... i posted about custom capsule. a few too many seem to have issues. unless i find a killer deal, i dont think i will be trying their stuff. AnaBeta looks good, and has pretty fair reviews. custom capsule as a company just doesn't seem to work that great except for a select number of people. I rather not spend hard-earned cash on stuff that has a medium chance of being useful to me. the concept is awesome, the idea of customizing what you get... but if the ingredients are not all the same quality, well that kinda is like going to buy lettuce and having half of what you get all wilted and rotten... i like the customizing idea but seriously, what is the point if qc is not up to par?

Didn't you read customs post to you a few posts up?. I don't think its fair of you to judge a company before you even try one of their products.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Didn't you read customs post to you a few posts up?. I don't think its fair of you to judge a company before you even try one of their products.
Unless your pockets are bottomless (mine aren't), you won't be spending your money on everything that might or might not work; you have to make a judgement before buying. Thus our interest in logs, reviews, etc.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless your pockets are bottomless (mine aren't), you won't be spending your money on everything that might or might not work; you have to make a judgement before buying. Thus our interest in logs, reviews, etc.
Yeah I've changed my tune on this...