iForce Nutrition: Protean Samples - only 10 lucky members...will we chose you?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
these are just the Protean samples that all who applied by a certain date were picked for reviewing.... I already did a comparison of another brand and shot vid of it and posted in another thread, non contest, but this was promised to quite a few guys, more then the 10 mentioned at the start of the thread....

Vaughn said they were going out once, came back and said they were taken by employees, then came back and said they were going out again and then nothing has been seen or heard since...

not hating, its free n all, just interested in being kept in the loop so im not on the lookout for these like everyday.
not making excuses for vaughn, since i know he can be a tad forgetful :p but i DO know, he hasnt been in the office much since xmas...i know he took the friday *and maybe the thursday* before xmas off, as his sister was flying out to cali to spend the holiday with vaughn and faith...im not sure he was in the office much last week either, with his sister still being out there/new years stuff

will text him tonight, and hound him until they are sent out :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is there any other way to get samples?
Seems I missed the contest...

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
it's all good, Vaughn take your time. holidays are over, tomorrow we're all settling back into the groove.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
basically

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent a ton out from here...will recheck shipping to see wtf is up!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if im not already getting some, is there any chance i can sitll get som, im in the market for a new protein!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
UPS had a printing error on the shipping labels... one lucky member got a "ton" of samples, lol!

j/k for those of you who may think its serious.