iForce Nutrition: Protean Samples - only 10 lucky members...will we chose you?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The price is excellent considering current costs. Any lab analysis for label claims? Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was introduction sale for iron force members. Sign up at iforce's website so you don't miss out next time!
thanks, just ordered 8lbs.

1 choco, 1-strwbry, hope it gets here before friday. going to vietnam for 3 weeks on saturday.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 choco, 1-strwbry, hope it gets here before friday. going to vietnam for 3 weeks on saturday.

I see you got my email :)

You're welcome enjoy! Protean taste awesome

What you doing in nam?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
having a weding ceremony. my wife is vietnamese, and so we have to go to have a traditional ceremony so her parents can show off and all that stuff.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
having a weding ceremony. my wife is vietnamese, and so we have to go to have a traditional ceremony so her parents can show off and all that stuff.
Very cool! Congrats on the marriage brother!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, thanks, though we've been married since march, '08.

a bunch of shinanigans if you ask me.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im not sure any of your weddings topped vaughn's.......................just sayin :cool:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No cupcake??? Thats the best flavor!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK! I GOT THE SAMPLES!!!!

THEY ALL GO OUT TOMORROW. FINALLY!!!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No cupcake??? Thats the best flavor!!!!!
had a problem with the order, i'll have to re order when i get back. but i have a sample of the choco & strawberry comming my way.

depending on how those taste, i may order the cupcake instead when i get back from vietnam.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i wanna try this stuff so ba the way u guys are talkn!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I get home from work at 11, i'll have some samples waiting for me! mmmmmm.................. :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did say everyone​ gets samples correct?. Because I emailed right after I saw that post but I have not seen any samples in the mail. It was post #36.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
so googled iforce protein, got nothing. went to iforce store, nothing.

I dont try new protein very often, if i dont get a link to where I can buy it and have it in my hands within a few days from now, i probably never will, just saying.
I like the hemavol y'all sent me, so im inclined to try some more products from you guys, but am also impatient.
Same here? and I'm a google expert...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. What is your current protein powder of choice? Physique with gear caps
2. What is your favorite flavor of that protein? Banana
3. Show us reviews of protein/products you've done in the past! On a phone but have you tube video on it.
4. If you could try 2 of these 3 flavors, which would you prefer to try? Cupcake batter.
5. Can you make a video/youtube review? Yes
6. Will you follow recipe/mixing instructions to ensure you get the tastiest shake of all Yes

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
You guys should try googling "Iforce Protean" instead. Not that that comes up with anything either though. Strange, you should be able to find a place to purchase it by "googling".
Did, can't find a label let alone a place to purchase.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
1. What is your current protein powder of choice? Physique with gear caps
2. What is your favorite flavor of that protein? Banana
3. Show us reviews of protein/products you've done in the past! On a phone but have you tube video on it.
4. If you could try 2 of these 3 flavors, which would you prefer to try? Cupcake batter.
5. Can you make a video/youtube review? Yes
6. Will you follow recipe/mixing instructions to ensure you get the tastiest shake of all Yes
You're late :p

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure everybody who posted before the promo was over is getting samples.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Look, its SourDough!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmxMXcUlW94">YouTube Link</a>
Lol did google pull me up?

I plan on eventually making a companion video for Protean's mixability and taste once I get the samples in...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have to register with the iforce team news letter thingy.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I signed up minutes after I read about the "protean" email being sent out...

I'd love to spend my hard earned min wage dollars on some protein, why must I beg to buy Iforces protean?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys should try googling "Iforce Protean" instead. Not that that comes up with anything either though. Strange, you should be able to find a place to purchase it by "googling".
it was a special intro sale ;) protean is mainly going to be a product for our brick n mortar stores, this was a 1 time opportunity for you guys to grab some if your local shop's dont carry us

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did everyone receive their samples? I still haven't gotten mine. :(

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When will see this in stores/online?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe Vaughn said its starting in retail stores first, and on the iForce website... online to come in the future

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
supposedly these have been mailed twice now.... I dont think that we will ever see them.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
supposedly these have been mailed twice now.... I dont think that we will ever see them.
How long have you been waiting bro? I'll see if I can find out what is going on. Did you win in this thread, or did vaughn offer you in another thread?

Mike

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
A lot of us have been waiting for a month :/

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
these are just the Protean samples that all who applied by a certain date were picked for reviewing.... I already did a comparison of another brand and shot vid of it and posted in another thread, non contest, but this was promised to quite a few guys, more then the 10 mentioned at the start of the thread....

Vaughn said they were going out once, came back and said they were taken by employees, then came back and said they were going out again and then nothing has been seen or heard since...

not hating, its free n all, just interested in being kept in the loop so im not on the lookout for these like everyday.