iForce Nutrition: Protean Samples - only 10 lucky members...will we chose you?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want amazing prices on it sign up for IronForce on our website. The initial sale should be epic.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my samples today... and HOLY ****! you guys my vanilla tasted like a johnny rockets shake! damn damn good, definitely my favorite vanilla of all time!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
woooohoooo!

thanks VT! iForce rocks... tastey hemavol, now tastey protean!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my samples today... and HOLY ****! you guys my vanilla tasted like a johnny rockets shake! damn damn good, definitely my favorite vanilla of all time!
sweeeet!

did you get a chance to try the other 2 yet?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
email sent, thank you for the opportunity!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LUCKY.. I didn't get shiat! I'll check the mailbox when I leave for the gym, im assuming it was via usps. To cold to walk out there now :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty sure they went UPS(jason...how did you receive yours?)

Mike, I'd expect yours Monday/Tuesday to be honest. I dunno how Jason got his so fast lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweeeet!

did you get a chance to try the other 2 yet?
sure did, chocolate tasted a lot like a trouffle and not super chocolately,

not a huge strawberry fan but it was darn good

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got mine fedex envelope actually with my ups package at the same time :) STOKED i was!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty sure they went UPS(jason...how did you receive yours?)

Mike, I'd expect yours Monday/Tuesday to be honest. I dunno how Jason got his so fast lol
I-Force needs to move to east coast, pronto!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont take my iforce away!!!!!

west side it stays!!! :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going to be available through retail stores only. There will be an initial IronForce sale so make sure you're a member if you want the first crack at it. 2-4 weeks.
i do demos at my local supplement shop for AppNut...do you know if Lonestar will be carrying it or would the owner of the store have to contact iForce to order it

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome sending an email right now! Loving Maximize/Hemavol so i'm extremely excited for these :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh wait i just realized i missed this NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get anything yet, eagerly awaiting yummy protonz.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Any news on the protean? I haven't got mine yet. Been looking forward to the flavors.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
The UPS man snatched it all and is hulkin now, lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its not the ups man, its our fault.

my samples were taken from me, when they were spoken for. all samples will go out ASAP

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
its not the ups man, its our fault.

my samples were taken from me, when they were spoken for. all samples will go out ASAP
I dont think I would mess with your stash!...just saying

lava135

Awards
Just got the email announcing the release and went to the iForce store and was a bit surprised by the formula - anyone else take a look at it?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got the email announcing the release and went to the iForce store and was a bit surprised by the formula - anyone else take a look at it?
The formula has been out for a while now...

what is surprising to you?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya all that anyone could really say is too much fat, but the amount of MCT in here is HIGH so its fat burning fat guys :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
too much fat? come on meow.

4g fat/scoop is NOTHING in reality. Thats the same amount of fat in 4 fish oil pills...lol.

AND as Jason stated, its all MCT's so you're going to LOSE fat while on this, not gain it.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I kinda lol'd at the 4lbs...

Why not just go with the norm, 5lbs???

Still a decent price... I plan on picking up the chocolate for myself and vanilla for the wife.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I kinda lol'd at the 4lbs...

Why not just go with the norm, 5lbs???

Still a decent price... I plan on picking up the chocolate for myself and vanilla for the wife.

Many companies will be bringing it down to 4lbsers soon, or see their price sky rocket.

None of you are prepared for the price increase thats coming. We went with 4lbs over 5lbs because our powder machines can fill the 4lbs more efficiently than the 5lbs, so we have savings/tub that we can pass to you.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
its something I dont really understand... why so expensive for aminos and whey??? it REALLY isnt all that much to manufacture...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its something I dont really understand... why so expensive for aminos and whey??? it REALLY isnt all that much to manufacture...
supply + demand. There is more demand than there is supply.

lava135

Awards
I was surprised at the price point for a blended C/F/P formula - $14.00/lb for that kind of mix is the high end given current bulk isolate prices; although I anticipate prices to skyrocket in 2012 so it may fall into line. The other thing I personally kind of try to avoid is a proprietary protein blend when one of the components is a concentrate. Not serious issues to me - if the taste is as good as everyone says it'll make a good addition to my utility proteins - I can always use a protein that makes a tasty treat.

Curious item - the macros add up to 142 kcal but the label says 120.....

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well vaughn is it possible for a company to keep protein prices lower and possibly raise the prices on the rest of their line to make up for it? as protein is a staple?

or rather is it the opposite and companies will increase protein prices because the demand is high, and possibly lower prices on other products if thy see sales dropping? or bring back the PACKAGE deals to promote brand loyalty and multi UPC's in one customer?

lava135

Awards
It's no so much demand for sports nutrition that is increasing, rather the supply available worldwide is both decreasing and going up in cost due to issues in dairy product and rising costs in production. Increasing demand in other countries for whey as a food source is making less available in the US. Each pound of way is costing the manufacturer an additional 20% in raw cost and that's pretty high to absorb. I suspect you'll see alot of formulas change to concentrates and even non-whey based proteins to try and maintain price - which is one good thing about the Protean - it's all whey based with no soy or veggie protein filler.

Bottom line - 20% increase in costs is a pretty big chunk of change for any company to absorb without raising prices or decreasing quality ingredients.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Guys this stuff taste amazing just so you know. I bought a tub and after first shake I immediately ordered another

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Samples will ship to everyone tomorrow :) finally got more in

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
add me to the list? im real low on protein and coul use a new staple ;-)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so googled iforce protein, got nothing. went to iforce store, nothing.

I dont try new protein very often, if i dont get a link to where I can buy it and have it in my hands within a few days from now, i probably never will, just saying.
I like the hemavol y'all sent me, so im inclined to try some more products from you guys, but am also impatient.