IForce Compete vs Xtend Perform

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
For you that tried both which one do you like better?

I'm currently using Compete as a pre&intra and love it! Now Perform looks interesting but not sure I want to switch... Help me out?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried Xtend Perform so I can't speak on it. What I do know is that I use Compete for every workout. I stopped for a couple days and tried a few samples of other intraworkout products. Won't name any names but let's just say I ran right back to Compete.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I haven't tried Xtend Perform so I can't speak on it. What I do know is that I use Compete for every workout. I stopped for a couple days and tried a few samples of other intraworkout products. Won't name any names but let's just say I ran right back to Compete.
Lol! :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love compete...haven't really looked at the profile much with stand perform but I mix one scoop of compete with 1 scoop of whatever bcaa product I have and love the combination

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Big Compete Fan here..also love Finish Line for post

compan

compan

Awards
Haven't tried Xtend Perform but I do regularly use Compete. I don't think it hurts to try both and see what works for you. I've tried various intra supps and have used Compete the most. Even years before becoming an iForce rep.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried xtend perform either so can't say much but i know a lot of people are using compete and like it. I'd say if you like compete just stick with it and don't switch since its working for you.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtend perform has PeakO2 which makes it much more than a normal intra-workout. Scivation Xtend vs Compete, Compete just has a larger profile so it wins easily, but Scivation Xtend Perform vs Compete, they don't seem to be in the same category IMO (and Xtend Perform wins in this case)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend perform has PeakO2 which makes it much more than a normal intra-workout. Scivation Xtend vs Compete, Compete just has a larger profile so it wins easily, but Scivation Xtend Perform vs Compete, they don't seem to be in the same category IMO (and Xtend Perform wins in this case)
Appreciate that support my man.
Perform has the new Peak02 which has shown effects and improvements in performance, endurance, and recovery within 7 days.
From what the people here on AM Have said, they have absolutely loved the product.
You could not go wrong with Compete or Perform for a peri-workout nutrition amino beverage.

longer endurance during workouts. Feeling less run down as a whole. I really like the fact that I am doing 1 scoop before and 1 during. I think this should be the go to for all BCAA's now TBH. Placebo or not I am having great workouts

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new.html

What I notice most with this product is a increase in endurance IMO. IDK if its that added citrulline, giving me a fuller feeling the Peak or both. But feeling like I don't want to leave the gym has been huge. I have implemented more supersets and drop sets and have trained more like a bodybuilder, than powerlifter. So workouts and performance have been great along with endurance. I haven't noticed a huge increase in recovery, but the other 3 areas have shined brightly.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new-2.html#post5361029

Best part of not lifting with an ego and slowing things down is how much more you feel this. Got about 2 more days worth of Xtend perform left. So far this ranks really high in my all time favorite BCAA products

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new-2.html#post5366809

I feel more recovered intra-set allowing me to push the volume more extensively. My body feels better less doms, and I seem to be regulating oxygen a lot better

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform.html#post5342958

I feel a better oxygen uptake, my muscles in terms of sets aren't as fatigued. I can go heavier, and need less rest. My body seems to be recovering faster
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform-2.html#post5349969

Both workouts I cut rest times down and felt recovered faster. Did H.I.I.T on back day and went harder and longer than before. Body recovering faster after each workout

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform-2.html#post5357670

here is a great review:

My performance in the gym based on what this product has done blew me away. I have used BCAA’S ij the past, pre and intra workout, but they pale in comparison to Perform. The Peak O2 helped me lift a lot longer, gave my muscle enough oxygen to recover at a faster rate and helped e push past plateaus. The Peak O2 is a great ingredient in the product, I am really impressed what a single ingredient could do, combined with the great formula of Xtend. Lights out Scivation takes the game with it’s BCAA Performance product.

I do not plan on buying any other amino formula going forward. I am a stingy person when it comes to supplements, I really hate paying full retail for it, but this is something I can buy and have no regrets about it. Perform is going to be a staple in my supplementation going forward.

I cannot speak more highly of a product than this. This too me would score a 10/10 in every category. Gym Performance, Taste, Mixability, Product features, Awesomeness, the list can go on and on. BCAA’S are something that play a crucial part in recovery and the fact that I could feel something actually working within seconds of drinking it made me feel like this is something that is going to change the game.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform-3.html#post5369757

We all know Xtend has pretty much set the gold standard in BCAAs and are hands down the best tasting ones you can buy.

Xtend Perform is a game changer, if energizes, keeps up performance, helps gains, and taste AMAZING!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation-2.html#post5362352

So yesterday (saturday) I actually was able to finish my second beep test, and I made it to level 12 shuttle 10! Marking an increase of 8 shuttles overall and a new Vo2 Max reading of 56.6 ml/kg/min, up from 54.3 last friday. I am Pretty happy with this result, though it is not a gigantic increase, since the only thing I changed in my routine was the addition of the xtend perform. Definitely excited to see more quantifiable results as the run continues. My lower back was giving me a little trouble, and this weekend has been hectic as all get out, so I may push my long run into the week, and maybe squeeze in legs today if I can, since all I had time for yesterday was the beep test. The future is looking good!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280586-better-than-your.html#post5350192

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I don't think these are close to each other in use or formula (not bashing compete, just nothing like perform). The feedback on perform has been incredibly strong. There is nothing currently offered that is anywhere close to it. Won't be until others start using peak02. Most companies haven't used it because it's too expensive for them. They aren't used to making a product that costs over 5 dollars to make.

I don't care what you compare Xtend Perform to, at 2 scoops a day, over 1 container, nothing will give the results it does for the money (that's not a hormone). It's the same cost per serving as a 30 serve xtend, with the benefit of peak02.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still plan on trying Xtend Perform at some point

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I feel like I got a bunch of honest reviews of Compete and a couple of pimps pimping their Xtend...

I think I stay with Compete for awhile since I know it's working for me, thanks everybody for your input :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Compete has blown away ALL other Intra and BCAA products for me, and the flavoring on it is INSANE!!!

I for one believe Compete is so much more than a BCAA product, it's just a fantastic product all together!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel like a got a bunch of honest reviews of Compete and a couple of pimps pimping their Xtend...

I think I stay with Compete for awhile since I know it's working for me, thanks everybody for your input :)
It's hard to pimp Xtend perform when I have never taken the product .

All the information posted above comes from AM members from their experience with the product. There is currently a few logs going on and each one of them has found nothing but good things to say

I was just trying to prove you real world results and feedback to help you with your decision.
jaredmus mkretz bbartsche ronnycjc paul56778 lifted67 chzcake01 mikelly1107 can possibly chime in with their experience regarding the product and its effects.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like a got a bunch of honest reviews of Compete and a couple of pimps pimping their Xtend...

One thing I will say about that, though, is just the amount of time Perform has been around.

Compete has been around for years, so you'll definitely hear a lot more on it.

All that said, I'll be trying out Perform in a few weeks and will comment on it when I do. This is coming from someone who has used Compete exclusively (aside from sampling something for a day) since its release, years ago. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have gone thru several tubs of Compete, dig the profile and flavor...but think that peak O2 that Xtend offers gives it the advantage over Compete from what I've read about it various places. Haven't used it just yet but do trust Mike/Scivation and all the research and effort he's put in to the R& D of Xtend perform...

Tmac29

Awards
Using Perform right now personally, and its great stuff. And I've used Compete as well.

Cordyceps has some solid research behind it, and with it in Perform, it makes for a pretty good combo.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Provide feedback from almost a dozen logs done on this site = pimps pimping xtend. Sigh. lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just a FYI

Compete is now available in Rainbow Sherbet, Blue Razz, and Grape

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
It's hard to pimp Xtend perform when I have never taken the product .

All the information posted above comes from AM members from their experience with the product. There is currently a few logs going on and each one of them has found nothing but good things to say

I was just trying to prove you real world results and feedback to help you with your decision.
jaredmus mkretz bbartsche ronnycjc paul56778 lifted67 chzcake01 mikelly1107 can possibly chime in with their experience regarding the product and its effects.
Well if you never used the product why do you then recommend me to take it?! If that's not pimping a product I don't know what is..?

Plus, I asked for people that tried both... I know you have a lot of knowledge but it's hard to take you or anybody else that's blindly promoter their product all the time serious.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
One thing I will say about that, though, is just the amount of time Perform has been around.

Compete has been around for years, so you'll definitely hear a lot more on it.

All that said, I'll be trying out Perform in a few weeks and will comment on it when I do. This is coming from someone who has used Compete exclusively (aside from sampling something for a day) since its release, years ago. :)
Thanks, I'm looking forward to hear what you think!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Well if you never used the product why do you then recommend me to take it?! If that's not pimping a product I don't know what is..?

Plus, I asked for people that tried both... I know you have a lot of knowledge but it's hard to take you or anybody else that's blindly promoter their product all the time serious.
Because he referenced a dozen links of people on this forum providing feedback logs. That's what was in his post.

SBIK

Awards
I feel like I got a bunch of honest reviews of Compete and a couple of pimps pimping their Xtend...

Sorry but you should understand the connection with Iforce and Hi tech, I would say Compete was pimped more here.

Both have benifits :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Because he referenced a dozen links of people on this forum providing feedback logs. That's what was in his post.
Really?!

Lol, yes, I saw the links but I asked for personal experience, I know how to use the search function to find my own logs of choice.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sorry but you should understand the connection with Iforce and Hi tech, I would say Compete was pimped more here.

Both have benifits :)
True, but at least I got personal experience from Compete. I understand that both have benefits, I just wanted to know what people like better.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really?!

Lol, yes, I saw the links but I asked for personal experience, I know how to use the search function to find my own logs of choice.
The links are PERSONAL EXPERIENCE from over a dozen logs on here..
That is real world and real life evidence and support.
I can dig up more if that is not enough, let alone the feedback from people who have compared it to other products and stated it the best amino/performance product they have tried.

Since perform is only a few months onto the market, the feedback continues to grow on a daily basis. You can take it for what it is worth and what the people are stating with their honest feedback. If you wish to write it off that is totally up to you the consumer.

Again the formula's vary and are different with the ingredient make up, but since you are looking for information I thought it would be helpful given the positive vibes it has received.

For example more feedback:

"Xtend Perform continues to perform. Results are still good. Still am hitting my workouts really hard, hitting heavy weight yet I'm eating a decent amount less. I'm really impressed with this product so far. Have definitely been recommending it to everyone at the gym. Will be sad when I'm out but will definitely be picking up another bottle.

I was really fearing my cut this year because I didn't want to be sluggish at the gym or not be able to go heavy. Xtend Perform is really helping to relieve those fears.
"

"I am a pretty active guy and I have found my training has been really good. I have been in a calorie deficit for a while so any help with recovery and rest periods is a benefit. The last three weeks supplementing with Xtend Perform has taking lowered my rest period and gave me some extra energy which has maintained and also improved my training (have added some reps and a little weight). I also take this while I am playing golf every now and then. I always walk when I play and have found this has given me an extra kick to when I need it or am feeling tired."

"Xtend Peform is a great product. Helps tremendously with endurance and strength at the gym, even while on a cut. Flavoring is great. \ It is quite a bit more than other BCAA products...BUT, it offers a lot more as well."

Had a 2.5 hour upper body session last night. Started with deadlifts, then incline reverse grip press, then negative heavy incline bench, then straight arm pull downs on a bar. Then narrow grip chest press on HS, then Y rear delt pulls, incline flies, standing shoulder press, seated curls, seated overhead tricep press. My muscles gave out before my energy did. Love Perform, damn!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation-2.html#post5372374

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new-2.html#post5375619

I want to get a little review Up in here. It has been a few days now that I have stopped using xtend perform. (bottles gone its magic)
And Right now, I really wish i had some more intra workout , it tasted so good. DEF miss tasting and drinking that every day.
SO far now that its gone I realized how good of a product it was now that I am not using it.

Nothing but solid workouts with Perform.
Scivation is really putting out some solid products with these two. I'm still pretty astonished that I could tell the difference in workout improvement while using Perform. I'm scared to ever stop using it now!

Performance- 10/10, I'd score it higher if possible. This product delivers on its claims. Increases strength/endurance/pump, decrease rest time between sets, aids in recovery (no doms, soreness), increase endurance (makes fasted cardio very easy)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281603-scivation-xtend-perform.html#post5382687

this stuff simply works, been increasing weight and doing extra reps/sets on all lifts this week, very little rest time needed between sets
sipped on xtend perform throughout, made cardio session easier than usual

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok this thread just took a turn for the worse

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both Compete and Xtend Perform. Gone through tubs of Compete and right now I have opened tubs of both sitting in my cabinet.

Before Xtend Perform was released I would use Compete. But that all changed when I used Xtend Perform.

That Peak02 is really something. Compete didn't do too much for my cardiovascular endurance during training, maybe time to exhaustion improved a little, only slightly.... but with Xtend Perform there was a much more significant increase in recovery rate and time to exhaustion, which is the main thing I'm looking for, the strength increase was just a bonus personally, which me and some other people have noticed.

Yes, their profiles differ so much. But the fact that Xtend Perform has Peak02.... It's a lot better as an pre/intra aid and my experiences reinforce that. I'm not bashing Compete, this is my honest review of both. I have gone through tubs of Tangy Tangerine and Lemon Drop.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
The links are PERSONAL EXPERIENCE from over a dozen logs on here..
That is real world and real life evidence and support.
I can dig up more if that is not enough, let alone the feedback from people who have compared it to other products and stated it the best amino/performance product they have tried.

Since perform is only a few months onto the market, the feedback continues to grow on a daily basis. You can take it for what it is worth and what the people are stating with their honest feedback. If you wish to write it off that is totally up to you the consumer.

Again the formula's vary and are different with the ingredient make up, but since you are looking for information I thought it would be helpful given the positive vibes it has received.

For example more feedback:

"Xtend Perform continues to perform. Results are still good. Still am hitting my workouts really hard, hitting heavy weight yet I'm eating a decent amount less. I'm really impressed with this product so far. Have definitely been recommending it to everyone at the gym. Will be sad when I'm out but will definitely be picking up another bottle.

I was really fearing my cut this year because I didn't want to be sluggish at the gym or not be able to go heavy. Xtend Perform is really helping to relieve those fears.
"

"I am a pretty active guy and I have found my training has been really good. I have been in a calorie deficit for a while so any help with recovery and rest periods is a benefit. The last three weeks supplementing with Xtend Perform has taking lowered my rest period and gave me some extra energy which has maintained and also improved my training (have added some reps and a little weight). I also take this while I am playing golf every now and then. I always walk when I play and have found this has given me an extra kick to when I need it or am feeling tired."

"Xtend Peform is a great product. Helps tremendously with endurance and strength at the gym, even while on a cut. Flavoring is great. \ It is quite a bit more than other BCAA products...BUT, it offers a lot more as well."

Had a 2.5 hour upper body session last night. Started with deadlifts, then incline reverse grip press, then negative heavy incline bench, then straight arm pull downs on a bar. Then narrow grip chest press on HS, then Y rear delt pulls, incline flies, standing shoulder press, seated curls, seated overhead tricep press. My muscles gave out before my energy did. Love Perform, damn!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation-2.html#post5372374

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new-2.html#post5375619

I want to get a little review Up in here. It has been a few days now that I have stopped using xtend perform. (bottles gone its magic)
And Right now, I really wish i had some more intra workout , it tasted so good. DEF miss tasting and drinking that every day.
SO far now that its gone I realized how good of a product it was now that I am not using it.

Nothing but solid workouts with Perform.
Scivation is really putting out some solid products with these two. I'm still pretty astonished that I could tell the difference in workout improvement while using Perform. I'm scared to ever stop using it now!

Performance- 10/10, I'd score it higher if possible. This product delivers on its claims. Increases strength/endurance/pump, decrease rest time between sets, aids in recovery (no doms, soreness), increase endurance (makes fasted cardio very easy)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281603-scivation-xtend-perform.html#post5382687

this stuff simply works, been increasing weight and doing extra reps/sets on all lifts this week, very little rest time needed between sets
sipped on xtend perform throughout, made cardio session easier than usual
Lol, if you continued to read you could read that I can actually use the search function by myself.

Unless you actually have one of the loggers from your links post on this thread don't bother post, you are not the person I want answers from.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have tried both Compete and Xtend Perform. Gone through tubs of Compete and right now I have opened tubs of both sitting in my cabinet.

Before Xtend Perform was released I would use Compete. But that all changed when I used Xtend Perform.

That Peak02 is really something. Compete didn't do too much for my cardiovascular endurance during training, maybe time to exhaustion improved a little, only slightly.... but with Xtend Perform there was a much more significant increase in recovery rate and time to exhaustion, which is the main thing I'm looking for, the strength increase was just a bonus personally, which me and some other people have noticed.

Yes, their profiles differ so much. But the fact that Xtend Perform has Peak02.... It's a lot better as an pre/intra aid and my experiences reinforce that. I'm not bashing Compete, this is my honest review of both. I have gone through tubs of Tangy Tangerine and Lemon Drop.
Thanks for your input! This made me want to try Perform.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used compete before when I got it as part of a bundle. I think it's a good product and the flavoring is outstanding, but it's nothing extraordinary, profile-wise. I say that being a big iforce fan. Maxout is one of my favorite pwo's of all time. I absolutely love Protean. I could go on.

That said, peako2 is very enticing both in theory and in anecdotal feedback from an ever-growing multitude of people. There's pretty much an irrefutable consensus both here and on other boards that xtend perform has noticeable, acute benefits on strength and endurance...and that is incredibly rare for any new supplement, let alone an intra product.

I am a skeptic by nature and I'm in a bit of a tight spot financially at the moment, but even I couldn't resist buying a couple tubs of Perform due to a rather irresistible sale I found.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op, give em a try.. see for yourself! I am always a fan of not fixing what isn't broken though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol, if you continued to read you could read that I can actually use the search function by myself.

Unless you actually have one of the loggers from your links post on this thread don't bother post, you are not the person I want answers from.

I've used both and I have to say that perform is a lot better. The peak o2 really does help with the endurance factor. I put in over 2 hours of workout time and still.had some left in the tank. I would go with xtend hands down

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used both and I have to say that perform is a lot better. The peak o2 really does help with the endurance factor. I put in over 2 hours of workout time and still.had some left in the tank. I would go with xtend hands down

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I have used both products in the past . And want to start out by saying they both taste good, no doubt about it. I think the profile are a bit different for sure xtend has more bcaa in it and the peak peak o2. Just wanted to throw my two cents in and personally believe its hard to compare one to another because the formulas are two different IMO. Both good products but boils down to your needs. I suggest trying both there are deals all the time for compete and I now xtend is having a bogo somewhere right now.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I agree, that Peak02 is so good for endurance. If you are looking to do super sets or shorten rest time in between sets, or do circuit training, you'll definitely notice acute and cumulative benefits with Xtend Perform's Peak02. Also, if you do an endurance based sport, you'll absolutely notice the endurance benefits such as recovery rate, time to exhaustion and performing at a higher intensity for longer, which I definitely experienced for boxing, when I sparred, heavy bag work, pad work, shadowboxing, plyometrics etc. In fact, Peak02 improved my endurance so much, I was doing so much volume at a high intensity, my joints started to ache (hands/wrists etc) from the extensive and intensive workload and as a result pulled the trigger for two bottles of Flexatril cause the Xtend Perform made me really believe in Scivation as a company for results... I'm currently on GenoFlex 2 months in but it's not doing much at all for me, will not buy again... only bought multiple bottles because of the Insider sale.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peak02 looks like an awesome ingredient, and I've used and like it. Can't go wrong with either product.

Some reasons why so many users love Compete:

Full dose of LCLT + LCF in suggested 2 scoops serving
Nootropic/mental enhancers
Full AA spectrum

The two could also be stacked

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
The Black Cherry flavor of XTEND Perform actually tastes just like Black Cherries!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Compete tastes better. Xtend Perform is great.

I like it tangy so couple scoops of SNS CitMal with perform has been my morning go to Preworkout

EMG81

Awards
I keep a tub of Compete in my work truck. It's an absolute gift on these hot days. I also just ordered a tub of Perform for my girlfriend, as she's a fan of standard Xtend, and the literature and testimonials look support it as a good fit for her training.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Keep us in touch on the results and what she gets out of the perform.
2 scoops a day to match the study of 4g of Peak02 would be ideal if possible.
Appreciate the support!
I keep a tub of Compete in my work truck. It's an absolute gift on these hot days. I also just ordered a tub of Perform for my girlfriend, as she's a fan of standard Xtend, and the literature and testimonials look support it as a good fit for her training.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to mow on Sunday after playing basketball for 2 hours. Our front yard is a STEEP hill and about half an acre. I push mow lol.

Anyway, I was cramping up baaaaad when I got done from the heat. Came in and slammed 2 baby Gatorades my wife had (21g carbs each) and a big glass of water. Showered and was still feeling pretty rough.

Went with my go to intra (that I drank while playing ball earlier, btw) of 1 scoop Compete + 5g taurine. About 10 minutes later -- boom, perfect.