Performing Better with the New XTEND PERFORM

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
First Off shout out the Bob for selecting me in the promo section THANKS AGAIN

Brief History OF BCAA I have used--- over the past few years, whether in a caloric deficit, or surplus, training for PL or hypertrohpy, cardio or no cardio, I have used BCAA on an off. I think this Genre/Category of products has really improved as far as taste performance and selection over the past 5 years or so. Like most people I like to drink them INTRA workout , WHY?? It taste good. But when do BCAA in my opinion have the best effect, Pre workout fasted, cardio Fasted, during cardio non-fasted and Post workout. That being said some of that is JUST MY OPINION! Over the years some BCAA products I have really enjoyed, CORE ABC, Animal AMinos , Cellucor Aminos(both ) and amino freak. and of course XTEND. The flavors of xtend I have liked are Apple and Watermelon, however I have a few samples here to test out as well.

PLANS- I will be training with the BIG 3 as staples and mostly Hypertrohpy training. My Calories will be 3400 or greater depending if I decide to bump them up. My supplements will not change I will be using the new white flood and health IQ(been using both) along with rotating some whey protein.

Todays Workout

Squats- 275 4x10, 285x10( 50 second rest periods)
Walking Barbell Lunges- 115(14 steps each leg) 165(14 steps)x2 sets
Hack Squats- 4pps(8)x2
Dumbell Stiff legs- 100,110,120x2sets(8 ) - did these with slight pause
LYing Leg curls- full stack by 4 sets of 10
Barbell Deficit RDL-185,235,255(10)

Thats it folks doesn't look like a Lot IMO but it was quality.
NOW FOR XTEND

Initial thoughts- mixes well, taste great and the PROFILE STELLAR!! Very unique flavor, and one I have yet to try in any flavor of a product, I think its great with the added PEAK 02 blend, I have used cordyceps before with a MST product, but not in with a BCAA. I will get more into the product flavor, timing amount and dosing tmrw. Today I did 1 scoop pre workout as I was walking into the gym( trained fasted today like most days).

Not going into to much depth tonight as this is a long post already

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Chest and Triceps

Incline Barbell Bench-225(8)x2 235(10)
45 degree Incline Paused Dumbell Bench- 100(6)x3 sets--- the pause makes these great
Flat Leverage Press-2pps(10)x2 set super slow SS with peck deck- 3 sets of 12

Vbar Ext- 4 sets of 12
Incline Dumbell ext-20(15)30(12)x2
Smith MAchine CG- 1pps+25(10)x3 (did with slight pause at the bottom)
Greande cable ext- 3 sets of 10

Finished with Cable Crossovers- 3set of 12 SS with Flat Barbell press- 225(10)x3 sets

Really happy with todays workout

As of today, I had a great pump and really didn't want to leave the gym but it's about that time, plus wanted to get home watch a little TV and whatnot before going into work.

Have to say off the bat, 1 scoop of this mixed in about 20oz of water pretty strong flavor , going to dilute it a tad bit more tmrw and see how that goes maybe 28 oz of water with 1 scoop. All in all have nothing bad to say had two very good workouts after having two days off from the gym

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take 2 scoops a day
1 pre / 1 intra. We want all users to be taking in 4g of Peak 02 a day as in the study. to compare results.
Enjoy and work hard brother 1Fast400

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Take 2 scoops a day
1 pre / 1 intra. We want all users to be taking in 4g of Peak 02 a day as in the study. to compare results.
Enjoy and work hard brother 1Fast400

Will start doing that tmrw thanks !

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
BACK DAY TODAY
Wide Grip Pull-ups- BW(10)BW+20lbs(8)BW+30(8)BW+40(8)BW+45(8)
Conventional Deads-475(10)x3 sets- 1 minute rest periods--- FELT LIKE CARDIO
Wide Grip Pulldown-210,215,215(10)
Dumbell Seal rows- 60(10)x3 -- did these with a semi pronated grip-- killer
Leverage Iso High row- 1plates+35(12)x3 sets--- done sort of like a dante row
Barbell Seal row-145(12)165(10)x2 205(8)

Finished with Abs- 3 sets of 12 rope Crunches SS with 3 sets of 12 hanging leg raises

NOTES:--- Today was one of the best workouts I have had in a very long time

2 scoops today, great workout nothing but progress in this log mark my words

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very nice J
Let us know what you feel recovery wise
Of course we will see increased performance on perform :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Very nice J
Let us know what you feel recovery wise
Of course we will see increased performance on perform :)

YeaH I FELT LIKE A MACHINE TODAY. Recovery should be interesting considering this is second time deadlifting in a 3 day span. But so far the taste of this is great , not chemical at all. Forgot how much I like BCAA products

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

figured I'd throw up an updated pic of how chubby I am getting and loving it all along the way, workouts have been much better since focusing on hypertrohpy, sorry for the face was taken during a video as you can see , this isn't an ogus half natty lighting/edit/filter all raw

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chubby?
Ab's visible and seperation in your entire upper body?
You look great brother.....

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Chubby?
Ab's visible and seperation in your entire upper body?
You look great brother.....
Happy with some of the size I am gaining, really enjoying training like a bodybuilder again. Was looking at Instagram of IFBB pro Allisoh Frahn, trained at my old gym and she has some terrific training ideas

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
warm up leg ext- 4 sets of 15{100lbs}

Walking Lunges-115(25 steps each leg) 125(25 steps each leg) 145(12 steps) Dumbells 55lbs(25 steps)
Leg Ext- 4 sets of 15(with real weight)
One leg leg press- 1pps+25(12)x2
Squats-275(8)285(8)300(8)315(8)---- feels great squatting at the middle/end -- use much more quad
Adductors- stack x 4sets of 12
Lying One leg leg curl-70(10)x3 /// Both legs 170(12)x3

Finished with 6 sets of calf raises 15 reps each set with slow negatives and strong holds at the top

Felt great, really letting the muscle work its terrific!

Overall, past few workouts have to pull myself out, because I just don't want to leave--- time to start adding in some dropsets

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Starting to see the performance benefits so early eh?
thats what the Peak 02 will do!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Starting to see the performance benefits so early eh?
thats what the Peak 02 will do!
Well what I notice is when I drink anything but water I have better workouts , water is so boring but I think some of that has to do with being hydrated better. EX: pre workout if I am having my normal Pre workout(stays the same) + xtend I am drinking more liquid than normal, then Diluting one down into 25 oz of water intra workout, better hydration, better workouts as well

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Today Had a great workout except.... I ripped my hand open doing some deadlifts(guess thats what happens when your lifting heavy)
I just want to add in that the flavor of this is exceptional , today I woke up early(7 am) ate, then went back to bed till 1030, then took my xtend then hit the gym and had a scoop intra. The flavor and mixability is damn near perfect, not artificial not to tart.

CG pulldowns-215(10)230(10)x3
Conventional deads-495(8)515(8)530(6)--during 6th rep I felt the skin tear apart under my right index finger{so bandaged it up)

Barbell seal rows-145(12)185(8)x2sets 195(10)
Dante Cable rows-100(15)110(15)120(12)130(12)--- this is becoming my new favorite exercise
Rear Dumbell Fly-15(15)20(15)x2 25(12)
Rear Cable Fly- 4 sets of 12
Rear Peck deck - 3 sets of 12
Machine Low Neutral grip row- 4 sets of 12(all done with no feet on the ground) all back
Finished with 2 sets of 15 rope face pull

Overall despite ripping apart my hand, it turned into a phenomenal workout with a great pump!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Way to rip it up even with the hand.
Just make sure your rocking 2 scoops on workout days for 4g of Peak O2 as done in the study as well J
Keep it up!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
BOOM

Way to rip it up even with the hand.
Just make sure your rocking 2 scoops on workout days for 4g of Peak O2 as done in the study as well J
Keep it up!

I am and loving it.

LEGS-
Squats-315,325,335,345(8) 305(12)
Hack Squat- 4pps+25(8) 5pps(8)
Smith Front squat-2pps(8) 2pps+10(8)--- did these with a slight pause
Leg ext-200(15)x3
Dumbell Stiff leg-120(10)x3
Adductors- full stack 3 sets of 10
Barbell RDL- 235,255,275(12)

Not bad today

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
any plans this weekend?
Incline Barbell Bench press-225(8)x4 sets--bringing these back in as my main focus
Flat Bench-275(5)x3 sets
Incline dumbell press- 100(6)x4== not thrilled but not to upset as it was my third pressing movement
Peck Deck -3 sets of 10
Incline Cable Flys(20 degree bench) 3 sets of 12--- always "felt" these starting to bring them back

Leverage Shoulder Press Machine- 2pps(10)x3
Side dumbell laterals-30,40x3(8 reps)
Cable Side laterals-3 sets of 10
Seated cable press-2 sets of 12

Dips-3 sets of 10( 3 second negative)
CG push ups-3 sets of 15
Vbar ext-4 sets of 10

Great workout lots of volume felt pretty good. The endurance with this is the first thing noticed my recovery is pretty good, really enjoying the taste of this for about 75 mins a day :) could drink it all day its so good
To answer question no plans just three days off fri, sat,sund-- doesn't happen more than 2 times a year with overtime just enjoying time with my fiance.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you finding rest times being cut during your workouts?
Recovery I assume is from day to day and also during your workout.
Are you finding longer lasting endurance? Volume seems to be up a notch.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Are you finding rest times being cut during your workouts?
Recovery I assume is from day to day and also during your workout.
Are you finding longer lasting endurance? Volume seems to be up a notch.
longer endurance during workouts. Feeling less run down as a whole. I really like the fact that I am doing 1 scoop before and 1 during. I think this should be the go to for all BCAA's now TBH. Placebo or not I am having great workouts

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
longer endurance during workouts. Feeling less run down as a whole. I really like the fact that I am doing 1 scoop before and 1 during. I think this should be the go to for all BCAA's now TBH. Placebo or not I am having great workouts
not only are you getting a legit does of BCAA's
You are getting a high dose of electrolytes and Peak02 for optimal training environment.

Just wait till you see what the new scivation pre-workout has to offer when you see the dosages :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
not only are you getting a legit does of BCAA's
You are getting a high dose of electrolytes and Peak02 for optimal training environment.

Just wait till you see what the new scivation pre-workout has to offer when you see the dosages :)
one of the best pre workouts I ever tried was quake thats no BS. I wish they would bring that back

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, love seeing the feedback. Would you mind if I used some of your comments on social media?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Awesome man, love seeing the feedback. Would you mind if I used some of your comments on social media?
Whatever you want to do!

BACK DAY
Deadlifts- 545(4)x2 565(4)575(4)585(4) hams still a tad sore from my RDL's just 2 days ago
Seal Row-195(8)x3 205(7)210(7)
Pull Ups- 4 sets of 10 reps
HS Leverage Row- 2pps(12)x3 sets
Reverse Grip Non supported Pulldown-180(12)x3 sets-- this is a great movement!
Rope Cable Pullovers- 3 sets of 12

Smith Machine shrugs- 2pps(15)x3 sets-- I do these super slow and controlled
REar Dumblell Fly-20(12)x3
Rear Cable Fly-3 sets of 12

Crazy pump, felt amazing had to force myself to stop

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
ARM DAY--- For me this is sort of like a recovery day from the heavy pressing and deadlifting all week(multiple times a week I should say)
And back in the day I use to see videos on RX/MD and think why are all these guys using cable and its prob because their shot from lifting all the compound lifts all week

Triceps--- Vbar Ext-88lbs(10)x4 sets
Incline Dumbell ext- 25,30,35,40(8)
French press- 90,100(10)
Overhead Straight Bar cable ext-2 sets of 10
Dips- 55 reps(4 sets)

Incline Dumbell Curls-30(12)35(8)x2
SPider Ez bar Curls(close grip) 60(10)x3 sets
Hammer Curls-40(8)x3--- super slow negatives
Dumbell Preacher Curl-35(10)40(10)

Overall pretty good workout , really wish my arms would grow , had a great pump. And felt all the volume was really good. Been incorporating a lot more dips/push ups recently and feel a difference for sure the next day! Stick to the basics :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Well ...Injuries

so past few days at work, or at home my knee that I injured last year(ACL) has been super stiff and really bothering me.
So if you look at my past few workouts I haven't squatted more then 335 in weeks! which is rare use to be doing 365 multiple days per week for 15-20 sets over 2-3 workouts.

So today....

started with walking barbell lunges- 115,125,135,145(30 meters) knee was bothering me a little
Squats-295(5)x2 paused sets--- really felt aggravated so I dropped the weight
Blood flow restriction Squats-135(10)x2 sets--- this didn't hurt at all
Jefferson- 115(10)x2--started to bother me
Lying leg Curls- 4 sets of 10--no pain
adductors- 4 sets of 10--no pain

So what am I going to do? I think I am going to take one week off training quads. And when that week is up do just BFR and no leg extensions(these really bother me) I will be doing BFR Lunges and squats and stick to my hamstring/glute training. So also thinking of throwing some glucosamine in

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Get well soon
thanks rest, ice and BFR will be on the agenda for quads for the next two weeks or so
Chest + Delts

45 degree incline Dumbell press-100(8)110(8)x2 DS to 90(5 paused reps) Trying to incorporate more dumbells
45 degree Incline Smith machine press-2pps(8)x3 sets
Flat Barbell Bench-225(8)240(8)x2-- hard as a third movement-- did these with less arch
Incline fly-40(10)45(10)

Standing Barbell press-95(10)115(10)125(8)135(8) DS 95(6)
Kettlebell 1 arm leaning side laterals- 25,30,35(12)
Front lying Cable Raises- 4 sets of 12
Side cable LAterals- 2 sets of 10

Peck deck - 2 sets of 12

OVerall pretty happy with the pump today. Going to try to keep progressing with the dumbells thats for sure. Using flat bench now as a 2nd or third movement, incline barbell and dumbell will be primary and I will be going to different gyms every now and then to utilize the incline HS plate loaded machine as well as the decline.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
So today had one of those days that was terrific! AFter seeing a Dallas Mccarver training video, I was just so amped up. Haven't been inspired by too many IFBB pros, just Dallas, Justin compton, Evan Centopani, Jose Raymond and Guy Cisterino!

Seal Rows- 185(10)x3 sets -45 second rest- 200(8)x2 sets DS to 190(4) DS to 165(7)

Deadlifts(all conventional) -495(6)505(6)x3 525(6)535(6)--- Have I went heavier Before -- YES, but pulling conventional multiple times a week plus RDL's with dumbell and barbell. So all in all about 3 deadlift days a week. VERY VERY HAppy with this. Putting all my effort into no bounce and taking the slack out of the form, keeping the bar super close to my body.

HS iso High row- 2pps(12)x3 sets-- every week focusing on form here and keeping elbows close to my body

A-1- Dante row
A-2 Face Pulls
A-3- Rear Delt Dumbell fly- 4 sets of 12 on each--- this is killer

B-1Rope Face Pulls SS
B-2 Leverage Iso low row Video below of my final set-- 4 set of failure each set

[video=youtube;uyZ8AMAw7Jw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyZ8AMAw7Jw[/video]

Just don't want to leave the gym lately, putting a ton of focus on my back and arm specifically

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Knee can't hurt too bad deadlifting that weight big man.
Good work today. Keep working hard and keep us in the loop on the perform.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Knee can't hurt too bad deadlifting that weight big man.
Good work today. Keep working hard and keep us in the loop on the perform.

Yeah well today, I knew would be a longer more intense workout so I actually tried 2 scoops intra workout. And gotta tell ya felt great.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah well today, I knew would be a longer more intense workout so I actually tried 2 scoops intra workout. And gotta tell ya felt great.
I have been telling you to be taking 2 scoops since day 1 :)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I have been telling you to be taking 2 scoops since day 1 :)
I have but I have been doing 1 pre and 1 intra. Yesterday wanted to try 2 intra. Felt the same. I may have to buy the mango before I am done with this log. Because that sounds tasty !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you never had Xtend mango the original it's absolutely mind blowing !

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I second this. I am hooked on the mango flavoring!
Gotta get it :)

ARM DAY--- This needs to be a focus Plain and simple unless you have gifted genetics in the arm department, you need to train them IMO.

CG Bench Press-225(8)240(8)250(8)x2--- never been a strong movement for me
VBAR pressdown -88(10)x3 SS with EZ Bar Curls-85(10)x3 -- haven't used that bar in a while felt challenging but good!

Incline Dumbell Curls 30,35,35(10)SS with Incline Dumbell Skull Crusher- 30,35,35(10)
Reverse Grip cable ext- 3 sets of 10 SS with Dumbell Hammer curls-40(8)x3

Dips 2 sets of 10 SS with rope hammer curls- 2 sets of 15

GREAT WORKOUT

Gain_train

Gain_train

Awards
Love the log I'm sold where can I pick some up?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In about 2-3 sentences.. how would you describe Xtend Perform and how it has impacted your workouts, recovery, performance, or endurance?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
In about 2-3 sentences.. how would you describe Xtend Perform and how it has impacted your workouts, recovery, performance, or endurance?
What I notice most with this product is a increase in endurance IMO. IDK if its that added citrulline, giving me a fuller feeling the Peak or both. But feeling like I don't want to leave the gym has been huge. I have implemented more supersets and drop sets and have trained more like a bodybuilder, than powerlifter. So workouts and performance have been great along with endurance. I haven't noticed a huge increase in recovery, but the other 3 areas have shined brightly.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Shoulder and Arms

Seated Paused Dumbell Press- 80(8)85(8)x2 90(8)-- the pause makes a world of difference on these
Seated Non Supported Smith machine Press-45ps, 50psx2(8)--- love these
Dumbell Side Laterals-30(12)x2 40(10)
Cable Side Laterals-3 sets of 12
Front Cable Raises-2 sets of 10
Rear Delt fly- 3 sets of 12

Vbar Cable Ext- 3 sets of 10
Cable skull crushers-3 sets of 12
Incline Dumbell Ext- 25,30,30(10)

Dumbell Curls-40(8)45(8)50(8)x2sets
Grenade Cable Curls-3 sets of 10
Reverse Grip Cable Curls-2 sets of 10
Spider Dumbell Fat Grip Curl-3 sets of 10

Overall good workout again! Nice training like a bro

Damn had some overtime this week, eating times has been off( not that I have exact times, but missing sleep and so on) so my training/resting knee injury) has made this week sort of tough. All my training has been fasted this week and doing the 1 scooop pre with my normal pre workout and 1.5 scoop intra has been a savior, whether its in my head or not, the recovery has been better and workouts have still been good. NEaring the end of my bottle :(

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's your diet been looking like in terms of meals , macros and food sources ? I know you live a crazy life just want to know how you juggle it?

Bulk cook? What are your staple meals it cannot be easy with your lifestyle

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
What's your diet been looking like in terms of meals , macros and food sources ? I know you live a crazy life just want to know how you juggle it?

Bulk cook? What are your staple meals it cannot be easy with your lifestyle

Yeah usually Every day I have 10 oz of chicken 4 slices of wheat bread and 5 servings siracha and 2 servings bbq sauce at dinner
If I wake up and eat and not train fasted- 66 g cream of wheat 40 grams oats 1 scoop whey 2 servings dark choc chips
post workout- 4 rice cakes 2 servings veggies 6 egg whites- usually do this meal here BC won't be eating for about 6 -8 hours after

Then maybe some type of Fiber protein bar- quest/victory etc. before bed similar to meal 1 but with added Peanut buttter of some sort, and my ice cream . Because I usually train fasted I try to get a lot of food in before I go to bed plus it helps me sleep better. I'm a bit like a 205lbs baby with Abs :)
3400 cals- 210- 230 pro 450-465 carb
70-80 fat Hit in those ranges . As a whole simple pretty bro... Chicken . egg whites protein powder, oats, cream of wheat, I like grain breads because I enjoy the seeds and Hearty-feel to them. I could care less about the macros they just happen to be "healthy"

The BCAA have been clutch if I wake up not hungry or just to get something sweet in my mouth and quick way to hydrate before getting to the gym, the electrolytes are a great addition I know Pakulski loves electros as does polequin

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good feedback man. A lot of people who work busy schedules can benefit off your 2 cents and how you juggle a fast paced lifestyle.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Good feedback man. A lot of people who work busy schedules can benefit off your 2 cents and how you juggle a fast paced lifestyle.
Its just it could be quiet one minute then you don't stop for the next 6 hours. Or your about to be done then you get a call for a Car Collision, or jumper or anything. On my days off its a lot more whole food.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
BACK AGAIN-- gotta force this to grow

Deadlifts- 495(5)495(6)545(5)565(5)575(4)x2 sets
Barbell Seal row- 185(7)205(6)215(5)225(5)x2
CG pulldown-215(8)x3
Chest Supported neutral Row - 3pps (8)x3 sets
1 Arm Pulldown SS with Leverage Iso Low row- 8 repsx2 sets on pulldown- 2 sets x10 on ROW

Killed it today

Gym was hot today, trained with one meal in my stomach from 8 am, hit the gym around 1245, took 1 scoop pre 1.5 scoops intra, WHAT A Workout

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Killer deads mate
Just trying to grow. My Fiance said my lower back(lumbars ) look like Bones-- success Chest

45 degree incline Dumbell press-110(8)x3 100(10)
Incline barbell Bench-205(8)x2 225(6)
Leverage Flat PRess- 2pps+25(8)x3
Incline Cable Fly-4 sets of 10
Peck deck - 3 sets of 10

Vbar Cable Ext-3 sets of 12
Cable Skull Crushers- 2 sets of 10
Incline Chest Bruisers- 45(12)55(10)x2

Terrific workout great pump strength is in a solid place

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Legs-- almost pain free

Lying leg curls(both legs) 4 sets of 12-- nice and slow not to heavy
Lying Leg Curl(1 leg at a time) 2 sets of 12

Squats- 135(10)185(10)225(10)x3 255(10)-- Didn't hurt that bad.
Adductors- 3 set of 12
Dumbell RDL- 80,90,100(10)- these bothered me just a tad

BW walking Lunges- 4 sets of 30 yards.
Not bad today

Best part of not lifting with an ego and slowing things down is how much more you feel this. Got about 2 more days worth of Xtend perform left. So far this ranks really high in my all time favorite BCAA products