If you're going to have a cheat meal, use Anabolic Pump!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got done doing power cleans, front squats and a bunch of other core and leg exercises. Just took 3 Anabolic Pump and am going to try and eat 6,000 calories LOL

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I just got home and I have an instant message from mullet:

"You're a panzee dude. I once crushed two Little Caesar's Hot N' Ready mediums + crazy bread in one sitting."

I will take this as a challenge :D

However, we don't have little caesar's hot n ready mediums. Mullet what is another pizza you want me to use??

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got done doing power cleans, front squats and a bunch of other core and leg exercises. Just took 3 Anabolic Pump and am going to try and eat 6,000 calories LOL
Good luck with that :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've done this sorta thing before tooks like 2 AP 2 P-slin then slammed as much food as i wanted, lol.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Just so I understand, does AP or P-slin stimulate your appetite? Or does taking them simply allows your body to digest more carbs?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to try AP :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the title of this thread should have a duh in it...i mean who doesn't use AP/P-slin before a cheat meal :D

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just so I understand, does AP or P-slin stimulate your appetite? Or does taking them simply allows your body to digest more carbs?
AP and P-Slin boost your appetite AND it increases GLUT4 in muscle cells which allows for more uptake of carbohydrates in muscles.

bigsexy

Awards
ap/p-slin help to take the "cheat" out of cheat meal, and I thought I was the only one who would try to down multiple pizza pies after a mega p-slin dose.