You're experience on AI's PCT after deload from TestE or while on test?.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
I'm looking for more information for future reference . Any info would be appreciated.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To clarify ....
Are you saying, "How do you use AIs"?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna take a guess here, but I think the question is.

What's your opinion on AI's, do you use them during PCT or on cycle

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm gonna take a guess here, but I think the question is.

What's your opinion on AI's, do you use them during PCT or on cycle
If only there was some way to clarify ....
LOL

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
To clarify ....
Are you saying, "How do you use AIs"?
Yeah so if I'm correct. Armidex or whatever and a couple other things are great AIs? Take them about 15 days after stopping cycle if you're running short term low ester TestE? 20mg couple times a day depending on the 3 lvls of I forgot the names but one lvl can take as long as 9 months to come back naturally without AIs? The stuff to get you're nuts Kickstarter back basically? Is this like what TRT is but it's done under supervision of doctor? I should check my blood work before and after at least 4 weeks of use if no signs of hormonal sides? Thanks if I can get more I site on this.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suggest you read through every thread for the last 10 pages of Anabolic section and search the things you want to know more about and then ask more questions you may still have.

And I'm not being a dick. Some of your questions are so all over the place and far off to even understand what you mean to ask. Which is understandable, if you haven't done any or almost any research by yourself. You can gather a lot of info and pieces will start to fall in place and things start to make sense, when you read through several discussions.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Yeah so if I'm correct. Armidex or whatever and a couple other things are great AIs? Take them about 15 days after stopping cycle if you're running short term low ester TestE? 20mg couple times a day depending on the 3 lvls of I forgot the names but one lvl can take as long as 9 months to come back naturally without AIs? The stuff to get you're nuts Kickstarter back basically? Is this like what TRT is but it's done under supervision of doctor? I should check my blood work before and after at least 4 weeks of use if no signs of hormonal sides? Thanks if I can get more I site on this.
You shouldn’t take any ai unless you’re getting sides. Also, I’m not saying you have or haven’t, but it’ll be greatly beneficial to your results / overall health if you were to research / learn about how things work before starting any kind of cycle. Even when you think you have it all figured out you don’t

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, you know youre talking about drugs here? Im not sure if its intentional but you seem to have a concerningly haphazard and nonchalant attitude to this stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Later today I'ma try to explain this the best I can. Your understanding is off. I can definitely tell there's a language barrier but AI's are nothing like trt, AI's do not get your nuts working after testosterone either.

You want hcg and serms, like nolvadex, not a ai