If craze gets pulled .....

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew that it had an amphetamine analog in it. The whole question was is it naturally occurring and DESHA compliant. Mat Cahill submitted labs showing that the 2nbeta PEA was naturally occurring in the Dendrobium he had obtained. All the products that had it as an ingredient were pulled. But Dendrobium was never actioned as a standalone raw by the FDA as far as I know. This could change on time.
Without going through the whole argument again, I wanted to try and add Dendrobium to my pre-workout to see what happens. It does add some focus to the work out. But not quite like craze. I guess it’s all in the formula.

TN Lift

Awards
I knew that it had an amphetamine analog in it. The whole question was is it naturally occurring and DESHA compliant. Mat Cahill submitted labs showing that the 2nbeta PEA was naturally occurring in the Dendrobium he had obtained. All the products that had it as an ingredient were pulled. But Dendrobium was never actioned as a standalone raw by the FDA as far as I know. This could change on time. Without going through the whole argument again, I wanted to try and add Dendrobium to my pre-workout to see what happens. It does add some focus to the work out. But not quite like craze. I guess it’s all in the formula.
I'm using Game Day by Man right now that has dendrobium and it's pretty solid. One of my favorites IMO.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Give level II by formutech a shot. A lot of people said it's the same feeling

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to my last tub and it's half gone :/ hopefully maxout is legit, I'll probably switch to that when it's released.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I belive it to be legit. some of our reps have gotten a sample or two and they all said its pretty awesome. I too am looking forward to it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will never be another "compliant" or even a "non compliant" stimulant that feels like craze because of the inclusion of the amphetamines unlesssss of course another company decides to include amphetamines or any of its derivatives.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Nootropics in general give me a similar effect. Focus xt for one is different. It just as effective as far as mind muscle connection is concerned.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Don't miss it yet, saw the writing on the wall and stocked up. Only three sealed tubs left tho...then I'll cry.
I'm with you. I grabbed like a case of this stuff when I heard about the ban and I've only used like 2 tubs of it. My basement looks like a warehouse.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you. I grabbed like a case of this stuff when I heard about the ban and I've only used like 2 tubs of it. My basement looks like a warehouse.
Now your just teasing the craze addicts lmao wonder how many pm's you'll get for trades and stuff haha

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I still use craze now & then but I found defcon 1 by Platinum Labs comes close to craze. Best substitute I found so far.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
was dmaa the main stim in craze that got it pulled? what eveyone was calling meth?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established