If craze gets pulled .....

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Grape should be good . I love craze grape but it tastes like the inside of a rotting salmon uterus.

LikeMike

Awards
next batch of maximize intense will be 1,3 DMAA free. Not sure on the eta. The new stim blend is alleged to be stronger then the current one while keeping the caffeine content the same.
I want it now!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's quick! I'm looking forward to the new stim
Oh man... Maximize Intense v2? What are you doing to me, man!? How will this compare to v1 (which, btw has become my #1 preworkout. Above Craze. Straight up after slamming that soup haha). What is it you guys were taking out of it? 1,3 something? What if I still want v1!?

You turned me into a damn junkie man. :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, on topic... if Craze gets pulled I'll have a few tubs that I may sell. The stuff isn't working out for me like many have described in the past.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates as to who is behind the lawsuit?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man... Maximize Intense v2? What are you doing to me, man!? How will this compare to v1 (which, btw has become my #1 preworkout. Above Craze. Straight up after slamming that soup haha). What is it you guys were taking out of it? 1,3 something? What if I still want v1!?

You turned me into a damn junkie man. :D
Replacing 1,3 DMAA.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I like that stuff :'(
Im the biggest 1,3 fan I know...and I will 100% honestly saw the stim were replacing it with gives more energy, and the same focus as 1,3. It has a "cleaner" feel, and will give no one stim dick or a crash

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im the biggest 1,3 fan I know...and I will 100% honestly saw the stim were replacing it with gives more energy, and the same focus as 1,3. It has a "cleaner" feel, and will give no one stim dick or a crash
Well guess I'm giving it a gooooo! I'm assuming this will phase out v1?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Stock up on this version now if you must :)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the new version going to contain some new ingredient that hasn't been used before in supplements (similar to when AMP first came out in 2006)?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the new version going to contain some new ingredient that hasn't been used before in supplements (similar to when AMP first came out in 2006)?
I heard they are bringing caffeine to a pre-workout ;)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hopefully the new version is available before I run out of my craze . I love 1,3 but if something better is on the horizon from Iforce bring it .

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course, there is always good old ephedra... I love the bronchodilation effect. If I-Force puts a bronchodilator (hint, hint!) in the next iteration of the product, SpicedCider will be a faithful customer.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I use to bomb ripped fuel and down it with ultimate orange and a altoid. The mint from the Altoid use to magnify the ephedra in the ripped fuel ! I have no idea how my heart didn't explode. That's old school right there.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use to bomb ripped fuel and down it with ultimate orange and a altoid. The mint from the Altoid use to magnify the ephedra in the ripped fuel ! I have no idea how my heart didn't explode. That's old school right there.
Good lord how did you sleep?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, that is hardcore. I'm too much of a sissy when it comes to taking anything that increases HR/BP, especially since I tend to run semi-long distances (7-8 miles every day). Honestly, 10-12 mg of ephedra and 100-150 mg of caffeine tends to give me enough "oomp" to get through cardio. It's been a while since I've taken it, though.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didn't like assault personally. To many things in it and it didn't really get me jacked up. Jack works well but before you know it your on 3 scoops . This GAT Nitraflex it looks interesting.
I've tried this, its a great product but it's expensive as hell. I use AlphaRage by MGN. does the trick for me and it's half the price. I try to save money where I can and unfortunately pre-workouts usually are the most expensive supp on the list.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Good lord how did you sleep?
I don't think I did sleep much in my early 20's. If I remember correct ultimate orange actually guaranteed you would increase your max bench on the first hit. I can't remember how much though . Time to google and research !!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The herb itself has been utilized, however we are using a unique extract method as well as are standardizing it for different actives

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm currently logging http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197673-lasane-gets-insane.html

For Iforce they were nice enough to include some maximize intense so I figured I do a mini review based on the few samples they sent .
I've used most of the pre workouts out there but I'll compare it to (craze by DS) since I've been using that the past 2 months.

Taste - maximize is superior
Energy and focus were similar . The big difference was maximize hits you fast and hard . Craze usually hits me about 30 mins later on a empty stomach. Maximize had me talking to myself in the car on the way to the gym .
Both powered me through a solid hour of training heavy.

If you want to charge the field broadsword in hand and kill stuff take maximize . If you want stay in the back and plot the death of your enemies take some craze .

You can't go wrong with either .

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree on the Jack3d, Jack3d also won the award for worst tasting **** ever when i picked up a tub of the fruit punch.
Interesting verdict!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently logging http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197673-lasane-gets-insane.html

For Iforce they were nice enough to include some maximize intense so I figured I do a mini review based on the few samples they sent .
I've used most of the pre workouts out there but I'll compare it to (craze by DS) since I've been using that the past 2 months.

Energy and focus were similar . The big difference was maximize hits you fast and hard . Craze usually hits me about 30 mins later on a empty stomach. Maximize had me talking to myself in the car on the way to the gym .

If you want to charge the field broadsword in hand and kill stuff take maximize . If you want stay in the back and plot the death of your enemies take some craze .

"plot the death" lol!!!

Thanks for the support brother!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LOL awesome review. thank you

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hhmmm stronger then 1,3 but same focus? Definitely want some of this!!!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
lol :D awesome
If craze gets pulled this will happen. If you do not know what that huge thing hitting earth is...it's jesus' testicle! He WILL be angry.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh man... i am in pain laughing right now... HAHAHAHAHA

scw538

scw538

Awards
I trying my first dose of 'n sane' by cellshock tomorrow morning. Dude gave me one scoop guaranteed it would wire me up. I have been using jack3d but I'm up too like three scoops. I give results tomorrow.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I tried the green apple n'sane from cellshock months back... Found it similar to assault with more of a kick. However, its very overpriced! Bought mine from nutrishop on a recommendation. Cost me about $50 bones!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it bad that I wanted to try Craze and then with the lawsuit/paranoia now it's moved to my before this summer bucket list?

tony soprano

Awards
I've made do with other pre-workouts, but for me, nothing has exceeded the effectiveness of Craze. Amphetamine analog or not, I miss the stuff.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've made do with other pre-workouts, but for me, nothing has exceeded the effectiveness of Craze. Amphetamine analog or not, I miss the stuff.
Get a pre and add your own Amphetamines then?

It's wasn't "Craze" that was effective really was it, it was the Amphetamine contained in the product. So it's not a big miss really as a product.

See my point. I'm not having ago but basically you "miss" the feeling of illicit drugs (Amphetamines) not "Craze".

tony soprano

Awards
Get a pre and add your own Amphetamines then? It's wasn't "Craze" that was effective really was it, it was the Amphetamine contained in the product. So it's not a big miss really as a product.
"Craze" is comprised of several different ingredients, one of which is allegedly an amphetamine analog. It doesn't matter if I miss a single component or the sum of all of it's components, I miss the product, "Craze".
See my point. I'm not having ago but basically you "miss" the feeling of illicit drugs (Amphetamines) not "Craze".
Where'd you get an idea like that?
Amphetamine analog or not, I miss the stuff.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Don't miss it yet, saw the writing on the wall and stocked up. Only three sealed tubs left tho...then I'll cry.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or you could roll your own Craze. Dendrobium (which was the center of the controversy) is still available in bulk. I got some from Prima Force. Put 2 scoops into a pre workout of the day and have a great work out. It must have other stims to work. My experience with Dendrobium by itself is it does nothing.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Don't miss it yet, saw the writing on the wall and stocked up. Only three sealed tubs left tho...then I'll cry.

LMAO im doing this aswell. I still take craze everyday except for off day :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or you could roll your own Craze. Dendrobium (which was the center of the controversy) is still available in bulk. I got some from Prima Force. Put 2 scoops into a pre workout of the day and have a great work out. It must have other stims to work. My experience with Dendrobium by itself is it does nothing.
just curious... if it does nothing on its own why would adding something to it make it do anything else than nothing??
confused.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just curious... if it does nothing on its own why would adding something to it make it do anything else than nothing??
confused.
This just my experience with the raws. I took dendrobium by itself, and I did not get any real boost. I took it with a pre-work out and got good focus. It’s like the n-beta-PEA in the dendrobium was there to supply precursors for the stims to make more epinephrine and norepinephrine. I have no labs or test to back this up, just my opinion. The synergy of the ingredients in craze was fantastic. I am still chasing that laser like focus.
Is that a sign of addiction, or respect of a good product?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This just my experience with the raws. I took dendrobium by itself, and I did not get any real boost. I took it with a pre-work out and got good focus. It’s like the n-beta-PEA in the dendrobium was there to supply precursors for the stims to make more epinephrine and norepinephrine. I have no labs or test to back this up, just my opinion. The synergy of the ingredients in craze was fantastic. I am still chasing that laser like focus.
Is that a sign of addiction, or respect of a good product?
you do realize that craze had amphetamines in it right? I don't really think you are going to find much currently that will compete with its effects.

TN Lift

Awards
you do realize that craze had amphetamines in it right? I don't really think you are going to find much currently that will compete with its effects.
Yeah I don't think you can duplicate the amphetamine analog tunnel vision from craze he's looking for with out amphetamines haha

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did have a pretty close experience with Stimaholic though.