Ideas until Ergonine ships...

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I already know this much: Ergonine is being sold thru PES moving forward. Nutri-verse says in stock Jan. 15th.

I'm about to pre order some unflavored and use the 20% discount (thanks to where they're do). Going to scope some Norcodrene too, because life is just overall better with it. Ha.

Anyhow, should I just go w/ out the E9 for another week, or what are you guys doing (if you've run out). Thanks for reading.

Ike

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's only a week I wouldn't worry about it. You could always just continue use of bulk Creatine and Betaine (if you have some on hand).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
CreMax Xt is good alternative to ergonine. It contains similar ingredients and comes in different flavors to mix things up. Sometimes you just get bored of a flavor

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already know this much: Ergonine is being sold thru PES moving forward. Nutri-verse says in stock Jan. 15th.

I'm about to pre order some unflavored and use the 20% discount (thanks to where they're do). Going to scope some Norcodrene too, because life is just overall better with it. Ha.

Anyhow, should I just go w/ out the E9 for another week, or what are you guys doing (if you've run out). Thanks for reading.

Ike
Like Sean stated below, the insider for Ergonine is Thursday.

Holding off for a few days would be worth it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange Dream CreMax XT is awesome tasting!

I will be grabbing Iced Tea Ergonine during the insider, I have been waiting for PES to make a flavor like that for years. I do like to have options as well so I don't get bored.