I was in wallmart today...

z0rr0

Awards
looking for a bottle of ibprofin when I look up and what do I see? Dr. Phils magical weight loss supplement for 'Apple' and 'Pear' shaped bodies. It just made me chuckle inside. I guess i'm more of an inverted pear....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL, this guy is freakin joke. Any one who is serious about their diet should not use his advice. I bet he will just spit out normal info and tell his fans that they don't have to exercise to lose weight, they can just follow his "miracle" diet.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn straight. He once said that if your older and overweight, you are physically incapable of weighing what you once did as a teen. :rolleyes:

THe dudes a fata$$, he has no experience, know-how, and clearly doesn't know wtf he's talking about. He thinks cuz he's a psychiatrist, he knows everything. I'd love to come on his show, bitchslap him in a debate, prove he's a dumbfvck, and then make the crowd chant you're a bum!, your'e a bum!.........

My mother is always watching his show day in-day out. She had gotten her stomach stapled abouit a year ago, and although she's lost around 70 lbs. or so, she still doesn't understand that you have to count cals, exc., etc, etc. And just yesterday, I saw that damn book lying on the table when visiting.

BMZ

Awards
yeah that's what kills me is that he's out of shape himself....so why would anybody take health advice on how to lose weight from a fat out of shape old guy....?
that's like asking a broke bum how to make money....

and what pisses me off is when you tell someone how to lose weight the right way they will not do it....
that's why the supplement and diet companies make so much money off lazy uninformed losers trying to take shortcuts and find the quickest way to lose weight............

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
BTW speaking of Wal-mart, they have that EAS whey protein for $4 a jug. I always get some when I'm low on my bulk for emergency reasons. Just a heads up.