i want to run just a m4ohn cycle few ?

bigrich954rr

Awards
im going on a trip in a few weeks i would like to run a short 4 week cycle of m4ohn looking to cut up and lean out just a little but dont want to be shut down on the trip i was thinking 40mg a day for 4 weeks than stop right before the trip looking for ideas

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
run at least 6 weeks--it takes a while to kick. You can start low dose, and bump it to 4omg for the last 4 weeks. Opinion, but based on experience. ;)

bigrich954rr

Awards
if i just put it in a aspirin bottle in my suitcase i should be fine or will i have a big promble that why i was looking at 4 weeks cycle

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I fly every week on my job, and I've taken 4AD with me on the airplane with no problems. I just empty them in my vitamin container which holds other vitamins and not once was I questioned about them. Once I was even selected for the search with no problems.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
They don't have the time or inclination to identify every pill they see..thanks overmedicated old people!

I'd start lower in dose. I personally didn't see very much difference between 15 mg and 50 mg but others have.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a cycle of MOHN, be it 4 or 6 weeks, will not cut you up OR lean you out to any significant degree. it ain't tren.

but if you change your diet a reasonable amount (drop most carbs, up protein, fish oil), then yeah, you'll lean out...add some MP in there and now you're really talking...

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I just ran a 6 weeker (ok..6wks, and 5 days :) ) while dieting and gained strength at a noticably increased rate, while losing bf. I ended up around 40mg/ day myself and I like the stuff....it just seems to keep ya "upbeat". I can't see just doing 4wks though.Very mild, but you can tell, it is working. PCT is a breeze.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Whats the recommended PCT regimine for MOHN??

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mohn doesnt shut you down hard...it shut me down slightly or othing.

i didnt really notice a shutdown, but i played it safe doing nolvedex xt

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know about you guys - i dont like using steroids solo that arent all that potent...which is why var/winny/tbol are almost always used with test. if i'm gonna cycle, i'm gonna CYCLE. but that's me.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try 100mg ed. I didn't too much out of 42mg ed......

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about you guys - i dont like using steroids solo that arent all that potent...which is why var/winny/tbol are almost always used with test. if i'm gonna cycle, i'm gonna CYCLE. but that's me.
Well....if I had turinabol or test I would've used that too...lol.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to try 100mg ed. I didn't too much out of 42mg ed......
LOL...you want size? get test. you want hardness and definition? get var or winny. but 100mg/day MOHN? you're being a complete guinea pig. expect sides and lots of em.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Why would I expect lots of sides. People commonly run winny and var at 100mg+ and since this is a similar compound (in effect), why not give it a try?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well....if I had turinabol or test I would've used that too...lol.
if you are casual about your steoid use and dont want to be "fcukin' jacked bro!!!" then MOHN for 6 weeks will be fine. just dont expect spectacular size or leanness.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
LOL...you want size? get test. you want hardness and definition? get var or winny. but 100mg/day MOHN? you're being a complete guinea pig. expect sides and lots of em.
Not really. I ran MOHN at 84mgs a day for about 12 days. And this was after using it for about three weeks at 48mgs. No really sides or any diffrence (for me) between 48 and 84.
MAybe if I had used it longer or combined it with test it would have made a diffrence.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would I expect lots of sides. People commonly run winny and var at 100mg+ and since this is a similar compound (in effect), why not give it a try?
no, no they don't if the countless cyclers i know from life and online are a fair sampling of users. most i ever hear on var is 80mg...95% use 40-50mg. winny, same deal. only methyls i hear used that high are drol and mestanolone.

and not getting any more from 84mg/day MOHN that you did at 48mg is an excellent reason to not do it (people report the same phenomenon with var at high doses - same effects but libido loss and lethargy are more prevalent)