i read some where that 4ad doesnt convert to test but just kinda works like it

bigrich954rr

Awards
is that true or does it turn into test after it brokening down

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No, it's a testosterone precursor and a certain percentage is converted to test in the body.

bigrich954rr

Awards
No, it's a testosterone precursor and a certain percentage is converted to test in the body.
ok i was just asking i knew it was a precursor i just read some where that it not know if the anabolic act was though it converting to test or if it was a act of the 4ad itself i read it on this board some where when i was just clicking on some of the old threads

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
there is some belief (pa believes this) that 4-ad has intrinsic action, in addition to its action when converted to test

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
there is some belief (pa believes this) that 4-ad has intrinsic action, in addition to its action when converted to test
It's no belief, it's a proven. The intrinsic activity is very high, even higher andogenic effects that test. Most of the effects that you get from 4ad are just that. Very little of those effects come from test conversion.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Intv,

Your very right. My point is that you could achieve those same numbers on 500mg/wk of test enanthate, so even though conversion is 'relatively low' compared to the big dose, 4AD itself is doing most of the work here. 4AD and it's esters are at least 90% as anabolic as test and 100-150% as androgenic! It's not just on paper, I get the headaches bad from too much 4AD, so I tend to believe the numbers are true in this case. 4AD requires no conversion for activity. Even substances with no fuctional group at the 3 position shown good activity, so it's easy to understand why this is so.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I might try that, 1000mgs 4ad and 500 test cyp a week

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I always do it now, half and half test and 4-ad. It works fine and saves on test a little.