I need a definite answer about pSarm/formadrol

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting a cycle of MMV2 tomorrow. 4 week cycle. Now i know there are plenty of threads containing this information but i cant seem to get exactly what i need to know. Should i just run formadrol for about two weeks after cycle or should i run both formadrol/psarm for pct and for how long?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
also, i am looking to really increase my strenght alot, mmv2 would be best for that over m1d and or 3-ad and halodrol by GN??

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What version of Halodrol are you refering to? And running pSARM/Form together for the duration of 4 weeks is specified as a great way to increase T after your cycle - So I would just heed with that.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
ok, so run them both at the same time when finished with mmv2

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes... You may want to cut the pSARM dose in half to test your tolerance at first. The Yohimbine in it is very strong. Make sure you eat something when you take it.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
run it longer than 4 weeks if its working good for you...i'm just coming off an 8 week run with 1d and it was great for me. either one is good for your pct, i am using psarm and 1dxl...just go the 4 week route

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
your talking about running the mmv2 for longer correct? and what about other products for pct, should i look into other options or just stick with those two?