Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u should definitely feel the phera by week 3 man, maybe even week 2

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I take it the avi is progession photo? did i miss an update?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yo bro that guy in your avatar lookin super lean. HAHA looking good bro!!!!
haha it not me right now tho, older pic

u should definitely feel the phera by week 3 man, maybe even week 2
badass!! :D

I take it the avi is progession photo? did i miss an update?
haha no sir :p just a pic i stumbled across a while ago i little chunky

popped 45mgs phera today, its on! ill add in some helios soon sometime as well if i start getting unsexable

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok since i added the phera at 45mgs...

nips little puffy sometimes, similar to when i used tren ace. no big deal and they dont hurt but its like dammit ; /

i really doubt its the phera, prolly the stress of school this week but jeez. i need to chill out i really really short tempered. ill update later on if its the phear or just school, i assume its school n lifes bs.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ok since i added the phera at 45mgs...

nips little puffy sometimes, similar to when i used tren ace. no big deal and they dont hurt but its like dammit ; /

i really doubt its the phera, prolly the stress of school this week but jeez. i need to chill out i really really short tempered. ill update later on if its the phear or just school, i assume its school n lifes bs.
i loved the pheraplex at 45, but next tyme might go a lil higher with test

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
added phera ay??? soundin good mang! lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
+17.6 lbs thus far, some fat but whatever. getting sick of the di prop methyl crap hurts after i pin it and not noticing much from it except sore legs. oh well, cracked open the vial 2/2 of it today and gonna use it cuz it was free.

45mgs of phera n nips little bit puffy, i think i mentioned that already tho.

bumped adex up a little bit too, i assume its the phera doing this but just incase...

vascularity is ok nothing crazy like it was. i seem to be breaking blood vessels after every max SQ / DL session tho, just thought id throw that out there. looked like i got hit in the eye last week and my neck / traps area is covered with all these little red dots.

dont get me wrong, ive busted some before but this seems like a weekly thing now vs a once in a while thing... hmmm

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Geez dude thats kinda scary actually if its becoming common. You think it may be bp related?

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
+17.6 lbs thus far, some fat but whatever. getting sick of the di prop methyl crap hurts after i pin it and not noticing much from it except sore legs. oh well, cracked open the vial 2/2 of it today and gonna use it cuz it was free.

45mgs of phera n nips little bit puffy, i think i mentioned that already tho.

bumped adex up a little bit too, i assume its the phera doing this but just incase...

vascularity is ok nothing crazy like it was. i seem to be breaking blood vessels after every max SQ / DL session tho, just thought id throw that out there. looked like i got hit in the eye last week and my neck / traps area is covered with all these little red dots.

dont get me wrong, ive busted some before but this seems like a weekly thing now vs a once in a while thing... hmmm
Holy Sh*t me too lol. I thought I pop a blood vessel in my fore arm but it looks like a bruise. I had a couple health care professionals look at it but all of them said it could be a bruise. But obviously I'm not going to tell them what I'm taking but its been a week now and it seems to be healing and there is no kind of numbness or pain so I'm going to wait it out. If it gets worse I'm going to the doctor.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Damn 18lbs sofar.. Pretty damn good GP!
Thanks! prolly good 12-13lbs of actual muscle for sure!

Geez dude thats kinda scary actually if its becoming common. You think it may be bp related?
I thinking so! i mean i look like a tomatoe any time i max out or lifting at 90% but these blood vessel breakage is really common now... ill do the old walmart BP machine tonight and report back!

Holy Sh*t me too lol. I thought I pop a blood vessel in my fore arm but it looks like a bruise. I had a couple health care professionals look at it but all of them said it could be a bruise. But obviously I'm not going to tell them what I'm taking but its been a week now and it seems to be healing and there is no kind of numbness or pain so I'm going to wait it out. If it gets worse I'm going to the doctor.
hahah!! yea i hear ya there bud!

same experience except it was under my eye about the size of a penny... we going down!!!:lol:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude get that checked out. sounds weird to say but hope thats it, cause at least then you know whats causing it and how to fix it. if not i have no clue haha

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BIG PAPA WHATS GOOD IN YOOOO HOOOD!!! hahah. . .SMASHIN THE WEIGHTS I SEE. . .You'll be itchin your ear with your traps in no time!!!

Stephanie-17.jpg

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude get that checked out. sounds weird to say but hope thats it, cause at least then you know whats causing it and how to fix it. if not i have no clue haha
that or ill just pop all the vessesls so they come back stronger. makes sense right? :lol:
BIG PAPA WHATS GOOD IN YOOOO HOOOD!!! hahah. . .SMASHIN THE WEIGHTS I SEE. . .You'll be itchin your ear with your traps in no time!!!

View attachment 36324
dat ass:hump:

hopefully i wont be able to scratch the back of my head either :)

k so uppped adex and i my knees / elbows hurt a little, go figure right? nothing major but damn adex. gonna add in some helios here since i got a photo shoot for yallz coming up in a little bit as well! and ill get to tannning here soon...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah my knees & elbows hurt a bit too man. I've only been dosing a very tiny amount of letro 1 to 2 times a week, and using 10pumps forma stanzol/day.

that's been doing the trick for me.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
that or ill just pop all the vessesls so they come back stronger. makes sense right? :lol:
yea its a fact. Its like a chick cant get pregnant if shes on top, thats just science.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah my knees & elbows hurt a bit too man. I've only been dosing a very tiny amount of letro 1 to 2 times a week, and using 10pumps forma stanzol/day.

that's been doing the trick for me.
damn AIs sucking us dry lol!
yea its a fact. Its like a chick cant get pregnant if shes on top, thats just science.
i like the way you think sir, great minds think a like!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok like a week or close into phera... i cannot eat to save my life. its like i went from ravenous to 3-4 bites and im full. been choking down food lately, this sucks :(

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
ok like a week or close into phera... i cannot eat to save my life. its like i went from ravenous to 3-4 bites and im full. been choking down food lately, this sucks :(
damn bro, I was like that yesterday. Maybe add some N2Slin or a peptide like ghrp

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on this, was gonna run phera as part of an upcoming cycle....mainly because I've read its beast for appetite, and gives a euphoric feeling?

dammit

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, I was like that yesterday. Maybe add some N2Slin or a peptide like ghrp
i thought maybe it was just a fluke thing but it was every day including fridya - now :(
keep us updated on this, was gonna run phera as part of an upcoming cycle....mainly because I've read its beast for appetite, and gives a euphoric feeling?

dammit
killing my appetitie so far and idk about eupohoric feeling im shooting helios as of thursday and if youve ever done coke its like the same feeling. so i feel pretty good :D

i running it at 45mgs and will keep yallz posted on stuff

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i vote ghrp-6 bro.. if that doesn't make you hungry nothing will

and as for the helios... its pretty sick. im about to hop back on.. i was running out of slin pins so I decided it was more important to keep up with hcg and drop the helios and so ill start back up when my pins come in

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ooo the dark side. . .muhaha. . can't wait :fing02: I think this deserves a photo moto. . .
random42uj7.jpg

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Helios=coke?
mine as well, i love the stuff
You ever seen a fat coke head?
:)
i vote ghrp-6 bro.. if that doesn't make you hungry nothing will

and as for the helios... its pretty sick. im about to hop back on.. i was running out of slin pins so I decided it was more important to keep up with hcg and drop the helios and so ill start back up when my pins come in
i dont know jack about peptides really and i dont got $ any more lol. maybe next go around

hcg > helios for sure tho!! you can also IM helios incase you didnt know that

ooo the dark side. . .muhaha. . can't wait :fing02: I think this deserves a photo moto. . . View attachment 36389
om nom nom:hump:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
IM? im sure that stings like a mf...

so far nothing has stung.. not test e, not tren, not helios, not cjc or ghrp, or hcg

damn im a pin cushion

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooo the dark side. . .muhaha. . can't wait :fing02: I think this deserves a photo moto. . .
:bigeyes2: BEST LIBIDO PIC EVER.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but I'm in :thumbsup:

//CC

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
IM? im sure that stings like a mf...

so far nothing has stung.. not test e, not tren, not helios, not cjc or ghrp, or hcg

damn im a pin cushion
i got a milion slin pins so ill just keep doing what i doin lol

pinning = aids. gets old, real old. i forget or get lazy and end up doing it before bed or something
:bigeyes2: BEST LIBIDO PIC EVER.
its my gf... lol
Late but I'm in :thumbsup:

//CC
hey bud :)

pretty close to be doing with all my schnianigans heres, kinda glad too. Soon as my vial of EQ is gone i gonna call it quits, like 1/4 to - 1/2 vial left. phera = awesome btw, kinda wish i had more of this

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
He's got more magic than mee. . .. more magic magic maaagic. . .mmamamama maagic maagic maagic in me :hump:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
He's got more magic than mee. . .. more magic magic maaagic. . .mmamamama maagic maagic maagic in me :hump:
touch that weight and it turns into gold... :lol:

ok so getting close to the end..

within a week or two when i attempt maxes again

DL will be 495

SQ will be 385 +

BP... um would be ~315 but triceps really really messing me up, i stall 3/4 way to lock out. dammit so just 300 ; /

Pendlay Rows are moving again I expect aroudn 270 by the time its all said and done 5x5

Leg Press - machine is maxed out and its like 700lbs for 8 reps

CGBP 270 5x5 + dont do these much only when im fresh but theyre fcking easy

all normal lifts are up like 20-30lbs easy

last day of helios so im at + 13 or /14

2 limiting factors of my lifts are my knees ****ing kill. I got knee bands but i literally limp around n stuff after squats / dl. not due to bad form just cuz i keep piss pounding myself.

grip. never used straps but now i get kinda nervous when i start lifting and hands get sweaty n its a little bit of a mess.

gonna hit all these lifts and exceed them shortly before i done w/ this and ill be close to a 1200 total:yup:

things learned from this cycle
- eq is stupid
- test e is stupid
- tendons / ligmanets need to catch up
- phera is awesome
- tbol is ok
- methl di prop crap just makes me hurt but is a good pump
- if youre not using tren, dont bother

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
well hell if eq is stupid i need to sell my stock lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yessss hahaha.

Well either way man you still made progress and those lifts are great. Keep killing it through pct!
thanks bud :) still got like 2-3 weeks left i think. PCT should be a breeze, helios + I used hcg.
well hell if eq is stupid i need to sell my stock lol
I seriously would, I wont be using it ever again. Id def reccomend to someone who has a problem eating but when youre using any anabolic, your hunger seems to go up anyways.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Alright well cycle is pretty much over, ill get some pics up later this week. I must say tho, ive definately filled out. I think i did this bulking thing correctly, my arms looks pretty big. most noticeable from the start IMO.

so...

-pics this week

-and a when cycle is "officaly" over ill give my .02 about each of these compounds

-will give final weight too, 17lbs at the highest so far and after helios its +14. either way im gonan say pretty clean 15 lbs or so.

-if anyone has a question post it up!! Ill do my best ot answer it incase anyone is curious on runing something similar

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Successful cycle my bro.

+15 is pretty much how mines ending too bud :)

Glad you at least liked the phera. Me too :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very successful cycle :thumbsup:
Another good view on phera, man I'm itching to consume my bottles of the stuff :D

//CC

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy how time flies on cycle
tell me about it man, its over before it begins!
Successful cycle my bro.

+15 is pretty much how mines ending too bud :)

Glad you at least liked the phera. Me too :D
thanks bud! I think it was a success for what it was.

phera = awesome, i like it!!
Very successful cycle :thumbsup:
Another good view on phera, man I'm itching to consume my bottles of the stuff :D

//CC
yea idk why everyone bashes it, i think one of the better oral steroids ive used

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Highest ending weight was 208, started the cycle at 190-191. zomg im not 200lbs starting... lol

So I think i did this bulk thing correclty, i a little chunky but not fat. ill try to get back pics and legs up later this week as well as a full review. I think my arms grew the most by far tho

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid there bruther! :thumbsup:
Good job!

//CC

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Job Geek! Lookin effin jacked!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daymmmm Geek.... your chest and delts are looking monstrous bro...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok page 9 has 2 back shots, not the best cuz i took them myself but w/e lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah GP

Looks like we both had some great cycles. Ready for PCT? ;)