I got the magic in me...

zorrin

Awards
I've just read this whole post from page 1 to 9, it's great.

I'm running half of your cycle, without the EQ (10 weeks of 500mg test cyp, with a 3 week turinabol kickstart. I think EQ requires long cycles to get the best from it, but as I'm on a budget, it's a 10 weeker.

Like many people on here, I have hundreds of dianabol and winstrol pills sitting around unused in a drawer. I love turinabol, though. Dianabol bloats me even on 10mg, but I throw it in, pre-workout, if I'm a bit achy. The water in my muscles allows me to bounce those weights.

I'm 43, so acne isn't a problem. It's nice to pop the occasional zit at my age, and by week 2 on test, the painful early morning wood has me feeling like I'm 15 again.

Tbol has a neutral to positive effect on my libido, I've found in the past (running it on it's own). Turinabol seems to have a certain "rhythm" that I have to get in sync with to get it's best - 5 a day, spaced out, at the same time I consume protein, plus light, high-rep, short training sessions every day, with no days off. Just keep those muscles aching and pumped, eat a lot of protein, and the turinabol will turn that protein into muscle.

The bloat from 500mg test per week is gradual and noticeable by the end of week 2, but my nips are fine. I try to avoid nolva on cycle (I have it on hand, but will use proviron to keep the watery-ness in check preferentially).

As I said, I have a load of winstrol whbich I COULD use to harden me up when I'm cutting at the end of my cycle. I just don't like it, it makes my tendons hurt.

If I had Brad Pitt's dosh, I would use primo mid-cycle (to give my liver a rest) and anavar at the end. Instead, I'm going with 1-AD (the poor man's primo), then methyl hydroxy nandrolone at the end.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I've just read this whole post from page 1 to 9, it's great.

I'm running half of your cycle, without the EQ (10 weeks of 500mg test cyp, with a 3 week turinabol kickstart. I think EQ requires long cycles to get the best from it, but as I'm on a budget, it's a 10 weeker.

Like many people on here, I have hundreds of dianabol and winstrol pills sitting around unused in a drawer. I love turinabol, though. Dianabol bloats me even on 10mg, but I throw it in, pre-workout, if I'm a bit achy. The water in my muscles allows me to bounce those weights.

I'm 43, so acne isn't a problem. It's nice to pop the occasional zit at my age, and by week 2 on test, the painful early morning wood has me feeling like I'm 15 again.

Tbol has a neutral to positive effect on my libido, I've found in the past (running it on it's own). Turinabol seems to have a certain "rhythm" that I have to get in sync with to get it's best - 5 a day, spaced out, at the same time I consume protein, plus light, high-rep, short training sessions every day, with no days off. Just keep those muscles aching and pumped, eat a lot of protein, and the turinabol will turn that protein into muscle.

The bloat from 500mg test per week is gradual and noticeable by the end of week 2, but my nips are fine. I try to avoid nolva on cycle (I have it on hand, but will use proviron to keep the watery-ness in check preferentially).

As I said, I have a load of winstrol whbich I COULD use to harden me up when I'm cutting at the end of my cycle. I just don't like it, it makes my tendons hurt.

If I had Brad Pitt's dosh, I would use primo mid-cycle (to give my liver a rest) and anavar at the end. Instead, I'm going with 1-AD (the poor man's primo), then methyl hydroxy nandrolone at the end.
thanks bud :)

i dont bloat from anything that ive tried regardless of the dose, i guess im lucky.

sounds like youll have a good cycled laid out, crazy how pricey this stuff can get when you add in some things. i try to keep it simple and cheap tho as well. glad you found my log helpful!! :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
last back shot was very nice bro... glad to see this went well for ya!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well what do you know. .. Ya'll getting big up in here or wha? :fing02: