I got the magic in me...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Lookin Swole my friend!! Lookin straight swole!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Lookin swole bro got any pics of the wheelz??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OG BETTER BARS! lol

Man I wish could eat one right about now! lol..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ok man waitin for them wheelz!!!

maybe a little synthol in your calfs? lol jk jk jk

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established

looking swole bro!!!

I was thinking of using that Body Builders Wash in case I start breaking up from my up coming cycle. I heard it works good.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

**** haha! deez calves dont grow n i quit training them lol

idk how to flex / pose my leg? so i kinda doing a floating leg extension haha
looking swole bro!!!

I was thinking of using that Body Builders Wash in case I start breaking up from my up coming cycle. I heard it works good.
Thanks bud :)

I could be a proactive before and after lol!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
quads lookin right! i suck at posing too bro... dont sweat it..

im tellin you synthol those poor little calfs lol... my girl has bigger calfs then that!

lol jk bro keep killin it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
quads lookin right! i suck at posing too bro... dont sweat it..

im tellin you synthol those poor little calfs lol... my girl has bigger calfs then that!

lol jk bro keep killin it
ha thanksk bud :) I can do the shake + wiggle thing w/ my legs but thats about all I know how to do.

brb getting calf implants lol!! forearms / calves, i lack in these deparments :p

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ha thanksk bud :) I can do the shake + wiggle thing w/ my legs but thats about all I know how to do.

brb getting calf implants lol!! forearms / calves, i lack in these deparments :p
hahah well. . start blasting the calves. . .thats what i'm going to be doing today brutha mang!! going to start blasting legs and chest with arms. . .bodybuilding muscles. . .will be heavy dead lifting here in the next couple of weeks.. . ripped off on of my calluses. .soo wait for that biatch to heal b4 i go nutz! :twak:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do dont pin your calves! also I got tired of my hands being jacked so I got the Versa Grips and theyre sick! protect your hands and I swear I can lift a good bit more.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hahah well. . start blasting the calves. . .thats what i'm going to be doing today brutha mang!! going to start blasting legs and chest with arms. . .bodybuilding muscles. . .will be heavy dead lifting here in the next couple of weeks.. . ripped off on of my calluses. .soo wait for that biatch to heal b4 i go nutz! :twak:
You just MN monster lol!! I envy some of your lifts, youre strong as fck!

Whatever you do dont pin your calves! also I got tired of my hands being jacked so I got the Versa Grips and theyre sick! protect your hands and I swear I can lift a good bit more.
oh jesus, idk what sounds worse than that. hahaha thanks for avoidance tho :p

hey buddy i know you ate some of those better bars from NTBM... Im hosting a contest for honest feedback. Winner gets 100.00 worth of NTBM products

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/162829-southerncharms-feedback-contest.html#post2622569
thanks sir! i posted :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sure, I'll read them.
ok heres fridays session

oct 22 DE

sq - to a 14'' box
230 x 10 x 2

dl - no bands
295 x 10 x 2

good mornings
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 3
265 x 5 x 3

hammer curls
40 x 4 x 8

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
no wads of crap in here ryte, lol.

looks like sumone is tighen things up

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I literally Lold!

hahaha :lol:
dood usp is so spot on on customer service that i got called a liar and then they offered to maybe send a replacement tub. I told em naw its kool, I dont need anything from them.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dood usp is so spot on on customer service that i got called a liar and then they offered to maybe send a replacement tub. I told em naw its kool, I dont need anything from them.
Im not a fan of them at all.

thats ****ty how they called you a liar ; / even have pics to prove it lol

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
ok heres fridays session

oct 22 DE

sq - to a 14'' box
230 x 10 x 2

dl - no bands
295 x 10 x 2

good mornings
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 3
265 x 5 x 3

hammer curls
40 x 4 x 8

I like seeing you following up squats with good mornings. It's all about the compound movements!!:cool3:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Looks good GP!!!!
Hey there MW n thanks :)
I like seeing you following up squats with good mornings. It's all about the compound movements!!:cool3:
Hellllll yeah!! DE = dynamic effort for those anyone who doesnt know. its all speed work so each rep was like 1 second, i so fast :)
yeah told them to keep their products, bastards
fck em plenty of other good brands out there!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hey there MW n thanks :)

Hellllll yeah!! DE = dynamic effort for those anyone who doesnt know. its all speed work so each rep was like 1 second, i so fast :)
fck em plenty of other good brands out there!
you know it like flashover, or maximize. These have been werking fine with 2 scoops of waxy added, and 4 scoops of glycergrow

Oh and the best pre werkout supp of all DBOLs

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ok heres fridays session

oct 22 DE

sq - to a 14'' box
230 x 10 x 2

dl - no bands
295 x 10 x 2

good mornings
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 3
265 x 5 x 3

hammer curls
40 x 4 x 8
NASTY GOOD MORNINGS MANG!!! hahah hot dam!! Is that going towards parallel?!?! Something tells me that's to good to be true! either way great numbers! Call you Franco Columbu :eek:uttahere:

NeedMassNow

Awards
Geek
when you tried Tren Ace how bad were the sides?

NMN

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you know it like flashover, or maximize. These have been werking fine with 2 scoops of waxy added, and 4 scoops of glycergrow

Oh and the best pre werkout supp of all DBOLs
haha never tried Dbol i got some just sitting in my back pack lol

NASTY GOOD MORNINGS MANG!!! hahah hot dam!! Is that going towards parallel?!?! Something tells me that's to good to be true! either way great numbers! Call you Franco Columbu :eek:uttahere:
theyre not parallel but I am standing. chest is infront of knees and idk what degree it really is but its pretty low maybe 30ish ? idk. I do the arched back type instead of rounding the back otherwise id go parallel for sure. i had this PLer guy watch me do them numerous times and he says its the correct form / its all good.

Geek
when you tried Tren Ace how bad were the sides?

NMN
yes sir. um sides i got were...

puffy nips - not an issue

night sweats - youd wake up and literaly be soaked / sheets looked like someone hosed you down in your sleep

sex was kinda hard to finish but i didnt mind

thats about all i can recall that stand out, i used it to cut and it worked slick.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well im fcking sick... great ; /
lift sucked went 3/5, wanted 5/5 but oh well whatever

oct 25 ME
sq
135 x 8
185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 3
315 x 1

355 x 3 x 1 - didnt have 5 in me, could barely breathe / congested and head in the clouds

hack squats - 5 plates per side
5 x 10

leg ext
125 x 3 x 12

pinwheel curls
50 x 4 x 10

pretty simple, ME DL day tomorrow so for those of you who dont know my routine ill finish off my legs tomorrow

im gonna finish up my hw n get to sleep early, hopefuly im not sick tomororw :(

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Uggh that sucks man. hope you feel better. get your fluids haha
thanks bud:cheers:

i knew i was gonna get sick cuz i was out till 6am at some milfs house than the next day i was was working up to 300ish on cgbp and i almost failed at 185 x 5 lol!!! i knew something wasnt right. even my friend said "wtf is wrong w u today"

i woke up today n felt like death
:(

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
very nice haha. im 23 but the oldest chick i ever bagged was 36 haha. Bartender took me home after hours lol

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
very nice haha. im 23 but the oldest chick i ever bagged was 36 haha. Bartender took me home after hours lol
older gals are the best, most love sum good young sex. **** im 36, my wyfe is 51, and has a body harder than most 18 yr olds that we have ****ed:slomo:

Sumone infected the poop, wtf dont they know you got werk to do.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hahah sweet!! something about dem older girls i swear. i 23 as well ;)
older gals are the best, most love sum good young sex. **** im 36, my wyfe is 51, and has a body harder than most 18 yr olds that we have ****ed:slomo:

Sumone infected the poop, wtf dont they know you got werk to do.
haha nice!!:cheers:

yea poop has been napping n resting up like a fool, should be g2g for tonights DLs but we'll see once i start doing it!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
kill it poops!
poops got worked :(

oct 26 DL ME
135 x 8
225 x 5
315 x 5

435 x 4 x 1 - pulled bicep n hamstring, srs wtf? tried a new technique n paid for it. oh well not happy about it but rest of lift sucked cuz i dont wanna injure myself

ghr

leg curls 6 plates
5 x 15 - did it super light as a ham string stretch

db row

preacher curl

hanging leg raise
5 x 10

yeah just went i start logging lifts stuff goes to hell. whatever. ME bench tomorrow i fckign swear if something goes wrong tomorrow im gonna lose it.

depending how tomorrow goes tomorrow i may change it up a little bit for a week like a deload or something. Im srs getting pounded to fck. growing like a weed but jesus christ lol

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Rough man. Im stubborn like you and would want to try and make up for it the next day but you may want to consider a rest day just to be safe. better to loose a day or two than a month. just playin devils advocate for ya haha

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Rough man. Im stubborn like you and would want to try and make up for it the next day but you may want to consider a rest day just to be safe. better to loose a day or two than a month. just playin devils advocate for ya haha
yeah i know, must be something in the water lol!!

my friend and this old juice head told me to take it easy and im gonna. dont wanna tear a bicep or some bs n have to end this. worse comes to worse, ill do 2-3 weeks of accesory "bb" style lifts only.

i still gonna grow regardless, just an ego thing :yup:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok well today was n epic failure as well... im still sick fcking christ.

gonna take wed - wed as a deload / get better week. just gonna fck around n do random exercises. no sense pushing myself im like 50% literally, it sucks n im frustrated. been eating like a horse n getting 8+hours of sleep with naps.

ill continue once i am feelgoodsauce :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok well today was n epic failure as well... im still sick fcking christ.

gonna take wed - wed as a deload / get better week. just gonna fck around n do random exercises. no sense pushing myself im like 50% literally, it sucks n im frustrated. been eating like a horse n getting 8+hours of sleep with naps.

ill continue once i am feelgoodsauce :)
good idea geek, take that rest bud. get better and come back and make the weights your bitch :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you know for your cycle that deload will be good. its almost like you got sick for a reason. im thinking about deloading right before starting tren just to let my cns recover from resistance and stims and all that sh1t

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
good idea geek, take that rest bud. get better and come back and make the weights your bitch :D
hell yeah! gonna beat the iron like it owes me money!!
you know for your cycle that deload will be good. its almost like you got sick for a reason. im thinking about deloading right before starting tren just to let my cns recover from resistance and stims and all that sh1t
wouldnt hurt at all! deloads are always beneficial, just not mentally lol.

i think when im at 100% again im gonna add the di methil prop **** or whatever I got in here. kinda wanna throw some tren ace in for kicks... but welll see. so tempted to open some cuz its the sauce:yup: