Hypertrop-x & The Next Level

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
DAY 12: (SHOULDERS)Energy/endurance was way better today than yesterday.I'm still tryn to find the right combination of time and diet to get mot out of these HYPERTROP'S. Well work out looked like this today:
ARND.PRESS 3X10
INCLINE SHOULDER PRESS 3X10
MILITARY PRESS 3X10
BB SHRUGS 3X10
DB SHRUGS 3X10

OVER-HEAD BB PRESS 3X10

I also did a few others,but these are usually my main stay.Like i said today enery was way up hopefully 2-marrow i'll get more of the same.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13: (BACK)Well today i tryed sumtn diff with my dose i took 2 hour out then I took 2 30 min's out.I actually felt difference,the HYPERTROP-X usually takes a few mins to kick in,but today energy was there from first set to last set.I'm gonna play around with dosage and my diet to really tweak this products out-put.
DEAD LIFTS 3X10 135,225LB
PULL-UPS 3X10
T-BAR ROW 3X10 45,90,115LB
WIDE-GRIP PULL DOWN 3X10 140,160,180LB
SEATED ROWS 3X10 140,160,180LB
LAT MACHINE 3X10 200,290LB
ONE-ARM ROW 2X10 75,90LB

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
DAY 13: (BACK)Well today i tryed sumtn diff with my dose i took 2 hour out then I took 2 30 min's out.I actually felt difference,the HYPERTROP-X usually takes a few mins to kick in,but today energy was there from first set to last set.I'm gonna play around with dosage and my diet to really tweak this products out-put.
DEAD LIFTS 3X10 135,225LB
PULL-UPS 3X10
T-BAR ROW 3X10 45,90,115LB
WIDE-GRIP PULL DOWN 3X10 140,160,180LB
SEATED ROWS 3X10 140,160,180LB
LAT MACHINE 3X10 200,290LB
ONE-ARM ROW 2X10 75,90LB
]

I 've been dooing the same thing for the past few days and it does seem to get you started sooner. I also last night went to taking the 4 pill dose 45min before and that seem to work well also.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
yeah, hopefully I can get it lined out were i'm seeing more endurance,might up dose today to 5..lol

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yeah, hopefully I can get it lined out were i'm seeing more endurance,might up dose today to 5..lol
im at 8 caps, and i believe box is also. i really think that that is the sweet spot for this product. i only take 4 on rest days though.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
8 CAPS..LOL man thats alot.with all the other stuff i have to take my stomach could'nt handle 8..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well your post brings up a serious question,should I be taking them on off day?I've only used them on work-out days.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14: (BI'S & TRI'S) Well I went with 5 caps today on the HYPERTROP-X and I felt great.I smashed through my work-out no problems.Today became the back 2 back set workout because of all the extra energy.I was vasc/pumped whole time could'nt stop lookn in mirror.lol
BB CURLS 3X10 80,90,115LB
SKULLCRUSHERS 3X10 90,115LB
CONS CURLS 35,40LB
TRI MACHINE 3X10
HAMMER CURLS 3X10 40LB
ST. DB CURLS 40LB 3X10
WEIGHTED TRI EX 4X12
TRI ROPE 160LB 3X10

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
8 CAPS..LOL man thats alot.with all the other stuff i have to take my stomach could'nt handle 8..lol
well, its beta alanine, so i would want to keep that in my system in order to maintain saturation. or atleast take some bulk beta alanine on your off days.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
well, its beta alanine, so i would want to keep that in my system in order to maintain saturation. or atleast take some bulk beta alanine on your off days.
Well I'm starting this week-end thanks for tip!!

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Hey John things are going well in here! I am also taking my normal dosage on my off days as well. I tell you I have never done so much yard work as I have in the past few weeks LOL.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hey John things are going well in here! I am also taking my normal dosage on my off days as well. I tell you I have never done so much yard work as I have in the past few weeks LOL.
Yard work sounds fun not! lol Sence HYPERTROP-X is giving you all that energy,u come on over and mow my grass..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 3 REVIEW
The more time that passes while on the Hypertrop-x the more out-put im seeing from day to day.My energy during work-outs have never been so good.I feel stronger every week,I'm very glad I have this stuff in my arsonal.

STAMINA:Well endurance has sky-rocketed, I'm not only reaping the rewards at gym ,but also at home when my stamina plays crucial role with lady friend..lol

AGGRESION: Has become more intence compared to previous weeks.

RECOVERY: My recovery between exercise has been fast to say the least. I'm able to make transition from one set to next with not so much lag time.

OVER-ALL:
Well over-all I'm ranking this product 8/10,the only reason I can't give it a 10 is because of all the incosistency.I feel like some days are better than others,but I can't 100% say this is HYPERTROP-X's fault.I'm steal playing with dosage/time and diet to find best senario.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15: (CHEST) Today went great,I felt good through-out entire work-out.I hit another personal best today.I started out on flat bench and actually got 10 pounds more than last personal best.I was very happy today.This week I'm gonna try and keep work-out short and to point so i dont burn to many colories.Compared to previous weeks this workou might look short.

FLAT BENCH 4X8 135,225,235LB
INCLINE BENCH 3X10 135,155LB
DIPS WEIGHTED 3X10 45,45, 70LB
DECLINE BENCH 3X10 135 225LB
PEC DEC 3X10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16: (LEGS) Today I hit the legs and i'm very happy with how everything went down today.I've struggled sence my accident to get my squats right and today everything fell into place.After a few warm up sets of 135lb I actually got a couple ASS TO THE FLOOR sets.Usually I'm only able to get down half as far ,but sumtn told me to try for the full range and it worked.The HYPERTROP-X worked amazing today i powered through entire work-out even thow at times it washard.
SQUATS 4x8 135,225lb
HACK SQUAT 2X15 200LB
LG EXT. 3X10 140LB
HAM. EXT 3X10 175LBSTIFF LEGS 3X10 135LB
40 DEGREE LEG PRESS 3X8 250LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY17: (SHOULDERS)The Hypertrop-x was working over-time today.I hit my shoulders hard today and had plenty of energy too.My delts hurt so bad it was almost impossible to drive home,I could barely raise my arms when I left gym.My work out looked like this:
MILITARY PRESS 4X10 135,155,165LB
REVERSE PEC-DEC 3X10 115,125LB
BB RAISES 3X10 95,115LB
LT RAISE 3X10 35LB
ARND PRESS 3X10 40,45LB
SMALL BB SEATED RAISE 3X10 30LB

joepump

joepump

Awards
Been following alot of these hypertrop logs,I'm actually getting ready to buy some so I'll keep an eye on this thread.Logs great.Keep pumping.:good:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY18: (BACK)Well I forgot my gym bag today which contained my Hypertrop's,but luckly enough I had put a couple in car just in case something like this might happen.I only had 2 to take ,but I had no problems getting through my routine even though my dose was cut in half.
T-BAR ROW 90,115,140LB,
PULL-UPS3X10,10,7
BB SHRUGS 135,205LB
DB ONE ARM ROW 75LB 3X10
PULL DOWNS 160LB3X10
SEAT ROW 160LB3X10

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a question for anyone that may have an answer?I'm currently on a 13 week bulk cycle my weight right now is 190,its been a lil higher but has stayed at this number now for 3.5 weeks and let me tell you i've tryed everythng.My current caloric intake looks like this
Protein: 325 per day
Carbs: 500 per day
Calories: 5000-6000 per day

Also hese numbers are up from 3.5 weeks with no change,my thinkn was i add more food the weight will come ,but no luck.I even took down my training a notch with no success even feel like I'm not gaining as much muscle sence did that routine tweak.My starting weight 2.5 months go was 155 so I'm not complaining i've put on alot a mass in short time.Was wondern if this might be puttn body under to much stress.I also do no cardio.
Current list of supps:
TRUE MASS BSN
CELL MASS BSN
NITRIX BSN
GLUTAMINE
ARGININE
NO.BOOSTER
HYPERTROP-X
LG-RECEPTOR
MILK THISTLE

So if anyone has any fresh idea i'll sure give them a try.lol

Ok are you coming off a hormonal cycle?

do you do a lot of physical activity? If your moving around all day increase calories bc you could likely be burning 1000 -2000 cals at a labor job. If you sit down most the time This calories plan would work unless you completely have no genetics.

where is your fat? Dont you know if your natural your fat intake needs to be 15 % or higher or testosterone drops significally?

how is sleeep? I know when i train hard on average I sleep eleven hours per night' although eight will do. With lower sleep test drops by YES forty percent.

answer them first and Ill see if I can help in any way

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for no responce in while been super busy.But heres some answers for you Smeton-yea:
1. 13 week bulking cycle at end of it now.
2.Does kids count as physical activity? I try to keep activity low as possible,unless Im training.
3.Hav'nt had measured in while but around 12% bf maybe lower.
4.Sleep sucked for first 6weeks 8 hours a night but not continuos,but sence then a good 8-9 hours per night.

Thank you for your help much appreciated.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY19: (BI'S & TRI'S)
I had great energy today I uped my dose to 6 pills of Hypertrop-X and let me tell you theres a big difference now.Started getting the tingles again and the burning face like I did for the first week.Gym time was spent like this:
Drop-sets on every exercise.

BI'S
CONS. CURLS DB
BB CURLS
PREACHER CURL EZ BAR
MACHINE CURLS

TRI'S
DIPS
TRI MACHINE
ROPE PULLDOWNS
TRI EXT
BETWEEN BENCHS WEIGHTED

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY20: (CHEST)
Well I went again with the 6pills and had about same experience as friday,energy felt great and I made it through work-out real quick without to much recovery time between sets.
Flat bench 4x10 135,195,225LB
Flat bench 3x6 Neg. 300lb
Incline 3x10 135,155LB
Incline 3x6 Neg. 225
Pec Deck 4x10 Working sets 130LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY21: (LEGS)
I did'nt get but forty-five minutes today to work-out because of prior engagements.I still took the 6pill to keep my levels even for a week end review sat.Energy level was still high way after I left gym.
SQUATS 5X10
LEG EXT 3X10
40 DEGREE LEG PR 4X10
HACK SQUATS 2X10
WEIGHTED LEG RAISES 3X10

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for no responce in while been super busy.But heres some answers for you Smeton-yea:
1. 13 week bulking cycle at end of it now.
2.Does kids count as physical activity? I try to keep activity low as possible,unless Im training.
3.Hav'nt had measured in while but around 12% bf maybe lower.
4.Sleep sucked for first 6weeks 8 hours a night but not continuos,but sence then a good 8-9 hours per night.

Thank you for your help much appreciated.
Ok John

I would do a mini cut for 2-4 weeks coming after this bulk reducing carbs and upping fat. you didn't note how many grams of fat your taking in. This mini-cut is useful to cut some body-fat' although you might not need too your pic sure looks lean so you might want to keep bulking. How this works when you cut carbs than take in more carbs our body adsorbs, when you do. This is a technique by Layne Norton that is useful.

I would get in at least low intensity cardio on off weight days or at least twice a week if you train almost every day. Something like a twenty minute walk on the treadmill, walking.

Id take one full day per week no activity.

I'm doing Hypertroph X and usually take eight per day split into my first two meals, and took all eight at once today and didnt handle it well. Got cold, dizzy, and had to lay down. Split the doses it two if you do do this. Unless you can handle it.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Ok John

I'm doing Hypertroph X and usually take eight per day split into my first two meals, and took all eight at once today and didnt handle it well. Got cold, dizzy, and had to lay down. Split the doses it two if you do do this. Unless you can handle it.

i find that odd. i can take 8 caps and not notice anything. if this weren't sponsored, and i was using my own hypertropx, i would go for 12-16 caps.

joepump

joepump

Awards
i find that odd. i can take 8 caps and not notice anything. if this weren't sponsored, and i was using my own hypertropx, i would go for 12-16 caps.
6 might be my limit,lol heard to many people say they get sick on 8 or more.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah six pills are plenty for me. I have been curious to do 8 though.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually up 8 pounds from that pic,I still trying to figure out how to post pics str8t into my post,that way u could get a better idea of my body.I might try this idea u have,jus worryed if I will drop alot of the weight I've allready put on,I've notice if my diet is down even a 1000 calories per week my weight will drop 3-4 pounds,so im very worryed about a no carb cut,sence im so lean still at 195.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
agreed. i take 8 and cant even feel the yohimbe or beta alanine, however john it doenst like you it seems. sorry to hear it upset you

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
I guess Im lucky because the 4 pill dose is doing great for me!
Ha Ha I saving money:rasp:...........OH wait these were free! never mind!:run:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I guess Im lucky because the 4 pill dose is doing great for me!
Ha Ha I saving money:rasp:...........OH wait these were free! never mind!:run:
Yeah LD is the ****!! I love running logs for AMS.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
x2 cuz he treats us like royalty, always hooking us up wiht more than we bargained for. oh AMS!
He does don't he, every time I get a package it always has alot more in it than I expected.Gotta love it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY22: (SHOULDERS) Well after hearing so many good things about 8caps of Hypertrop-X I had to try.And the result was good,did'nt see to much more energy but still yet my drive was lil higher today.
MILITARY PRESS
STANDING MIL. PRESSLAT. RAISES
REVERSE PEC-DEC
BB ROWS
SHLD. PULLS W/ROPE
ARND. PRESS

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You keep a nice, colorful log! I like that

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY23: (BACK)
I took 8caps of the HYPERTROP-X today and Im glad I did cause I hit alot of diff exer.My mood at first was kinda down and i was actually thinkn bout only doing 40 min's but half way through energy went through roof and motivation was great so i stay a hour and 10 mins.
PULL DOWNS 3X12 140LB
REAR PULL DOWN 3X12 110LB
ST.LOW ROW 3X10 160LB
LAT MACHINE 3X10 235LB
1ARM ROWS 3X10 80LB
T-BAR 2X10 90
PULL-UP WIDE GRIP 3X10
BB ROWS 3X10 90LB
BB SHRUGS 215LB 5X8

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY24: (BI'S TRI'S)
Today I took the 8caps again,but did'nt see all the energy i had seen yesterday.I know this has something to do with diet,maybe time of meals compared to time of dosing.Regaurdless I had a decent workout it started out slow again but picked up near end,which was appreciated.lol

(BI'S)

seated db cons. curls SS 4x10 25,35,45lb
db standing hammer curls 3x10 45,35,25lb
st.dudumbell hammer curls 3x10 45lb
barbell curls 2x8,10 100lb

barbell preacher curl superset 3x8 80,90,100lb
(TRI'S)
One arm push downs 3x10
tricep pushdowns 3x10
reverse grip pushdown 3x10
rope pushdowns
superset with
dip-mahine dips 3x10
behind head tri ext 3x10 85lb

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEKS 4-5 REVIEW

I decided to log weeks 4-5 together sence I changed dosage mid week.

STAMINA: My stamina was very strong the last 2weeks,the longer this Hypertrop-x is in your system the more out put you seem to get.I also combined these 2 weeks because I was'nt taking doses during my 2-off days.Another person taking Hypertrop too,told me it would keep my levels more even by taking it 7day per week.I do think there has been a diff.on Mondays I don't drag as bad.

AGGRESSION: My aggression has risen from week to week I almost feel mad sum times like I wanna throw a weight across gym, but mad in a good way.(LOL) I know this extra aggression is helping me smash through my work-outs with energy to spare.

RECOVERY: Like In previous weeks my recovery from set to set has been fast with not much lag time in between.I don't do cardio right now cause im bulkng and I know that the HYPERTROP-X is carrying me through sum of my slow days.Would really love to log this stuff during a cut cycle when carbs are down and energy is low.Maybe LD can help me out when I start my cut.

OVERVIEW: Sence I treaked my dosage to 6-8 caps and started taking on off days I've seen a significant change in performance.I still feel 6caps are plenty enough to get you through any workout.I will continue the rest of this log on 6caps. I think the Hypertrop-x would be a great product for anyones supplement arsonal,and I know that I will contiue to use after this log is over.Like I stated previously I feel that the HYPERTROP-X would be the perfect energy/endurance supplement for some one who is cutting and I can't wait to find out just how useful it will be for my own cutting cycle.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
nice work on the traps. it did wonders for your tan too :lol:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
LOL yeah I got keep my tan on,usually alot darker but been lazy after training so much to go.My traps have come a long way and so has alot of other parts.I'll have to do sum next week when i'm pumped up after a workout these are when I woke up that day.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
LOL yeah I got keep my tan on,usually alot darker but been lazy after training so much to go.My traps have come a long way and so has alot of other parts.I'll have to do sum next week when i'm pumped up after a workout these are when I woke up that day.

id be happy with your before tan. i cant get tan for the life of me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
id be happy with your before tan. i cant get tan for the life of me.
That sucks to cause man muscles look so much better on a tan body I wish I could get darker but it takes to many tanning visits,I hate setting for 20 minutes sweatn my ass off after working out for and hour sweatn my ass off lmao.