10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah in that other post I mean to write I also didn't do 6 caps/day

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I remember taking cold showers a few times cuz I would get so hot during a hot one that I'd sweat for like 30 minutes after I got out, need a new shower that way lol
Wow , OK... so it's 'not just me,' haha. That is IDENTICAL to what I would do. A few times, I would get so hot/uncomfortable it would feel like my skin was crawling, and even right after a shower I didn't feel 'clean.' I have never taken another thermo like it before, very good for those who can wear a t-shirt and shorts to work!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro it was a real unsettling feeling for better terms lol, I could use some of my word choice I used while wiping my face off with towells for 20 minutes cuz I was scared of acne with so much sweat but I'd rather not say those words. Yeah but I'm thinking about getting some more at2 bc I'm thinking of running a mild ph cycle this winter but I would like to cut down really good before hand so I have better maintenence over my bulking u know

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro it was a real unsettling feeling for better terms lol, I could use some of my word choice I used while wiping my face off with towells for 20 minutes cuz I was scared of acne with so much sweat but I'd rather not say those words. Yeah but I'm thinking about getting some more at2 bc I'm thinking of running a mild ph cycle this winter but I would like to cut down really good before hand so I have better maintenence over my bulking u know
I ran it with Superdrol... and yes, I did have some acne sprout up from all the extra activity in my pores.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
My acne has went crazy since I've been using pm I'm hoping its pm anyway lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
My acne has went crazy since I've been using pm I'm hoping its pm anyway lol
I started to use sulfur soap, and shower 3x daily. I can't wait until Genomyx comes out with their skin care line! :)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, hey outstanding since this log is over you should come over to my usp log its going pretty smooth so far

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, hey outstanding since this log is over you should come over to my usp log its going pretty smooth so far
Sure, would you please post the link for me please? Is it all USP?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
All usp except for protein creatine amino and multi, and it is in my sig on my post I would do a direct link but I'm uptown and doin this through my phone