Hyper Trop X + Alpha T2 ( sponsored log ) PICS & VIDS

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i take a recomended dosage i dont really feel it but i didnt think i should so i just keep taking it like that should i encrease the dose ?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i take a recomended dosage i dont really feel it but i didnt think i should so i just keep taking it like that should i encrease the dose ?
It really depends on how much omega 3s are in your fish oil. Try and get at least 3 grams of OMEGA3. Also, if you increase your fat intake, like olive oil and almonds, you will see an increase in omega3s too. I personally eat tuna when there's no other fish in the house, because its dry and not as fatty as what I aim for. Of course for my next cut I'll be doing keto and eating nothing but fish beef and some green veggies.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but in bro!!!! Murder that ****!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on how much omega 3s are in your fish oil. Try and get at least 3 grams of OMEGA3. Also, if you increase your fat intake, like olive oil and almonds, you will see an increase in omega3s too. I personally eat tuna when there's no other fish in the house, because its dry and not as fatty as what I aim for. Of course for my next cut I'll be doing keto and eating nothing but fish beef and some green veggies.
yeah haha personally i dont like tuna cant stand the way it smells, but alot of people around here seem to think its a good addition to getting swole, well ive made bigger sacrafices in attempts to get big ( like even trying to stomach lemon lime cell tech )

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey are you doing cardio? if so how much?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
hey are you doing cardio? if so how much?
maybe 3 times a week i go running almost 2 miles - rough terrain, other than that i jump rope sometimes pre work out to kinda get the blood flow going, oh yeah and heavy bag, set a ridicolous timer like 5 or even 7 minutes and try to outlast it on the heavy bag without stopping for breathe that gives you nastyyyyyy cardio

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe 3 times a week i go running almost 2 miles - rough terrain, other than that i jump rope sometimes pre work out to kinda get the blood flow going, oh yeah and heavy bag, set a ridicolous timer like 5 or even 7 minutes and try to outlast it on the heavy bag without stopping for breathe that gives you nastyyyyyy cardio
and the other days just lift?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i lift 5 days a week, but this week i only pushed out 4, today was a work out day but i have a slight sore throat so the most ill probably do is some pump work, like light curls and stuff like that so im not even counting today as a workout day man yeah haha i think ima do some curls and shrugs just for the hell of it today

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats your goal?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
whats your goal?
my goal is to not go under 180 or 179 178 ish while using at2 to cut the fat and hyper trop to keep me pumpin the weights hard, im not trying to get skinny im not trying to get super huge, neither can be done in 30 days in my opinion. My goal is to take what I have created as of now and make it better, leaner but not skinny like i said the at2 is just for the extra fat, im not trying to " loose weight "

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
y0, i'm in to see your progress bro
glad your in, hope I get the progress im going for also.

it feels like its right beneath my finger tip, i hope i catch that mug and run with it this time,,........
wait that statement gives off a hint of uncertainty ... hmmm I KNOW ima catch that muthafukka and run with it!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
OK so last update tonight!
I started keeping a notebook as of today with my meals in it and the exact amounts of fats, carbs, proteins, and other good things. Im going to post my meals everyday that I can straight out of my notebook no changes.

Ima start with my dinner today
bc lunch was a cheat meal it was sunday lunch and it was big and i didnt cook it so i dont know anything about the macros.

DINNER MEAL - SUNDAY, AUGUST 1ST

BROWNRICE, SWEET POTATOP, BOILED EGG, YOGURT

1 cup of brown rice
---------------------
6g fat
140g carb
8g d. fiber
16g protein
---------------------
1 sweet potato
---------------------
0g fat
170g potassium*
22g carb
5g d.fiber
0g protein
--------------------
2 *Boiled Eggs
--------------------
8g fat, 3g sat fat
2g carb
12g protein
--------------------
** DESERT **
--------------------
1/2 cup light n fit yogurt
0g fat
160g potassium
3.5g protein
11g carb

---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
MEAL TOTAL =
14g fat
179g carb
31.5g protein

haha this was a first for me ( baked sweet potato )
and the sweet potato was the bomb i could eat 20 of them summabishhes

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
179 carbs thats a lot thats how many carbs i eat in 5 days lol

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
you only eat 179g carbs in 5 days ? are you sure ? i mean i know its alot, especially for one meal but carbs are a good thing bro... I was eating way more carbs then this when I was trying to bulk.
I wanna keep it at 200g of carbs a day on WO days, I saw the flaw in this meal though, it was the 1 cup of brown rice, im from now on going to only do 1/2 cup, bc I still have ab 1/3 of a cup left that i couldnt eat, like no possible way i was gettin it down

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you only eat 179g carbs in 5 days ? are you sure ? i mean i know its alot, especially for one meal but carbs are a good thing bro... I was eating way more carbs then this when I was trying to bulk.
I wanna keep it at 200g of carbs a day on WO days, I saw the flaw in this meal though, it was the 1 cup of brown rice, im from now on going to only do 1/2 cup, bc I still have ab 1/3 of a cup left that i couldnt eat, like no possible way i was gettin it down
i think im sure i mean my carbs have not gotten above 30-40 g carbs/day except maybe cheat meals and even i cheat meals they are about 30g for that meal. but thats because im really sensitive to carbs and when i bulk i bulk easily with carbs. yeah and IMO low carbs on cuts are good

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah on cuts of course, if I was actually doing a cut i would be robbin myself of carbs bro

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I hate all u noncarb sensitive bastards. Being Asian and carb sensitive shouldnt be allowed.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I hate all u noncarb sensitive bastards. Being Asian and carb sensitive shouldnt be allowed.
well to be fair asians do eat a lot of rice
but still i hate those genetic gifted freaks

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ima stay right under 200 today, i think im at like 153 or 154 carbs so far, It depends on what i snack on later.
Bout to work out,
Abs, Legs, Shoulder
in that order.
Hope my throat doesnt end up being a big sickness, of course it wasnt as soar this mornin usually when you get like strep throat in the mornin when your mouth is really dry its the worst so i got my fingers crossed for that, would spen more time on the board but i popped my hyper trop about 30 minutes ago so i need to be outside stretchin,
ill catch up in like an hour ppls

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I think I had 200 today...lol

I need to start Alpha-T2 and get on a keto or carb cycling diet
I think Im hitting right under 200 today, hmm everything i ate hurt my throat so it was smaller portions, dont feel sick though so im hoping the throat will be better tomorrow

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ok ima start with workout and then another post under with todays meal scheme
4 caps hypertrop x pre work out ( i took 5 today on accident hehehe )
ABS, LEGS, SHOULDERS
stretchhh!
ABS

Feet Evlivated Crunches
1 set x 30
1 set x 40
1 set x 30
Romanion Sit ups ( the ones where you secure the mopstick behind your beck so you get a better twist on the left and rights )
2 sets x 20
Declined Toe Touches
2 sets x 25
----------------------
LEGS

Sqauts
180 x 10
215 x 7
235 x 5
245 x 3
Leg Extension
70 x 12
90 x 7
115 x 4
Hamstring pulls
70 x 8
90 x 6
115 x 4
Calf Raises ( on top of 10 lb plates )
80 x 18 ( to get a good burn going )
120 x 9
130 x 6
160 x 4
--------------------
SHOULDERS

Straight bar shrugs
90 x 12
115 x 7
125 x 4
135 x 4
Shoulder Fly's with 10 pound plates ( they have grip holes in them )
3 sets x 20
( Realyy burning i guess my form was really good with this one bc it was really getting into it i couldnt complete my 4th set )
last set x 17

( give that a try to really get some burn in your shoulders, put a slight bend in your elbow lower your chin to your chest and give your self kind of a hunch to where your shulders are peaked and not your chest and just start flyin )

workout could of been better but i didnt want to over do it, my legs havent been growing as well as the rest of my body so i think im gonna take it easier on them so they get more pump then shred bc i gotta do something different with them i dont think my sqaut max has moved up in a month or maybe even two and thats not good

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
MEAL's
Monday, August 2

Meal 1 -
bowl of Kashi Go Lean w/ 2% milk
snack about 2 hours later -
bowl of Kashi Go Lean w/ 2% milk
Meal 2 -
1/4 cup of Brown Rice
24 small Shrimp ( really small )
4 Flourets of Broccoli
1/2 cup of Red Kidney Beans
Meal 3 -
1/2 cup of Oatmeal original unflavored
1/2 cup of Light Yogurt
last snack -
1 Protein Shake

Todays carbs, fats, proteins = 33g FAT, 194g Carb, 96g Protein

i need to get my protein higher i guess ima start the tuna snackin tomorrow

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro, that's hardly any food. Is there a reason you're not eating a complete protein at every meal? Are you trying to cut? Or recomp?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smart Balance Peanut Butter

Great way to add protein. The fats in there will not store as fat...so no worries there.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro, that's hardly any food. Is there a reason you're not eating a complete protein at every meal? Are you trying to cut? Or recomp?
no i have a soar throat and it hurts to eat, lol i know that doesnt seem like an excuse but it was all i had to down what i did eat yesterday, so my food should be good today, no more soar throat

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can just pick this up at any grocery store ?
Ye you can!

Also, keep working on dem squats and all your lifts will go up ;)..

I recommend you recomp on all of those products, just my 2 cents. Unreal has a nice recomp guide you could check out.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday, August 3rd

2 alpha t2 before breakfast
about 3 hours later 4 hyper tropx pre workout

CHEST, BI'S, ABS

bench
* warm up * 135x10
185x5
205x4
225x4
245x2'
Dumbell Fly's
30x12
30x10
40x6
50x4
Dips unweighted
2 setsx15

Bi's
Dumbell Curl
30x12 l an r
40x8 l an r
50x3 l an r
Straight bar curl
90x8
115x6
135x4
150x1
Abs
130 crunches straight
some knee to chest, didnt count just set a timer for 2 minutes and went to it, btw this workout for knee to chest was actually really good, about a minute in my obliques and top abs were burning, i was doing them really slowly though and pausing at the peak

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ye you can!

I recommend you recomp on all of those products, just my 2 cents. Unreal has a nice recomp guide you could check out.
word, ill go grab some today,

and think my sqaut rack is officially shot bro, it was so damn tough to get the bar to roll back in locked position last night i had to readjust my stance and all and it feels like with 250 or so on the bar that could be dangerous, it scares me to check my max hahaha noone in my house would hear me scream if i got 300 and some odd pounds stuck in an unlocked position

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ye you can!

ohyeah you think you can send me a link to that guide ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
What is this PB you speak of!

Here you go bro...havent read it but heard about it:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/154753-but-i-want.html
thanks lol i googled it yesterday, interesting it seems like what ive been doing is a recomp and i didnt know it, bc what he discribes as the most effective way to recomp is what ive been practicing this whole log,

WELL FELLAS
sorry no updates and i dont really have the time to update now, i am at the hospital and my sister is in LABOR!! cant wait to be an uncle, after this long night maybe tomorrow ill get back and post my macros or something, strategic back WO tomorrow, no mo' slackin'

SORRY about the lack of updates, but sure as anything after this is settled i'll be back to work peoples

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
BACK DAY

thursday, august 5th

Pretty good bc I set a PR on one handed dumbell row for myself today the rest was kind of shot...
4 CAPS HYPER TROP-X PRE WO

ONE HANDED DUMBELL ROW
WARM UP
60X 7 EACH ARM
80X 5 EACH ARM
100X4 EACH ARM
120X3 EACH ARM
150X1 EACH ARM
( the 150 was really hard to keep my form good so I could tell my self it was a solid rep but altogether I am extremely proud of myself for this, it may be light to some people but thats 150lbs in one hand to me very very happy )
STANDING STRAIGHT BARBELL ROW
WARM UP
100X5
120X3
140X2
160X2
( my calves were shaky the hole time from calve raised TWO NIGHTS AGO!!
it was insain yesterday I could barely walk, but more to the point this was my only standing exercise and the only one I think the calve soreness effected )
REVERSE PULL DOWNS
WARM UP
60x10
100X5
120X4
140X2
UNDER GRIP PULL UPS
4 sets X 8
( finished quite early on all the back I could take and moved on to some unexpected ab workout )
Elivated Feet Crunches
1 setx120
KNEE INS
1 set x 70
(still felt up and good but my chest felt loose kind of so I took a bench seat )
FLAT BENCH PRESS
205X5
225X4
245X3
255X1

I BUSTED THIS WORK OUT OFF IN LESS THAN HOUR AND I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH IT, I DONT FEEL OVER WORKED BUT I ADDED SOME EXTRA VOLUME AND UNEEDED MUSCLE GROUPS, NOW I AM GOING TO SIT BACK RELAX AND HAVE A PROTEIN SHAKE AND PLOT ON HOW IMA GET 170 ON THE ONE HANDED DUMBELL ROW MUHAHAHAHA

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You lifting primarily for strength & power purposes? I see you take your reps all the way down to the 1's & 3's.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
You lifting primarily for strength & power purposes? I see you take your reps all the way down to the 1's & 3's.
yeah well ive been eating alot of clean carbs so I see no reason for extra maintenence on my volume you know. I mean some high volume towards the end to kind of cut in the areas that lag, but i did say i wanted to set new pr's and me andSC were talking and it dawned on me that I would not set any new PR's or have anything to take videos of if I didnt actually do some strength training you know

I mean who want to see a video of me bench press 160 20 times for 4 reps its just boring

Any Updates?: Besides I had a cheat day yesterday and ate some oreos and like 3 slices of pizza, My clean carbs did stay pumped that day though I ate alot, I have been taking all my scheduled doses on ALpha T2 and HyperTrop-X
Today is not a Work out Day for me but Sunday there should be some videos up more then a few and i will edit my original post and put them there