Hype Of Rpm?

jUnit

Awards
I was fat, 218 when I went in, hit hard cardio an green tea and cut crap from diet, started liftin hard with my bunkies and I got down to 185 in probably like 45 days... diet was pretty flawed since we couldn't get much in there.... I slept wonderful, 8 months later when I got out I felt like a new man, now I'm tryin 2 keep liftin hard, hope I get a cute 6 pack when I cut in march

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
So maybe you guys can help me out with my RPM situation. I fell into the hype and bought it. I weight 212 so I took 5 capsules before workout. I felt pretty good and into the workout. I always get a really good pump regardless of what I take so there is no difference to me in that area....but I also stay up till 3 AM cause of the RPM since I workout at night.

Would I still get the same effects if I split up the dose throughout the day instead of taking everything at once? I have a very high sensitivity to stims and I am one of those people that don't ever notice something working till way later on.

Any feedback would be great!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
So maybe you guys can help me out with my RPM situation. I fell into the hype and bought it. I weight 212 so I took 5 capsules before workout. I felt pretty good and into the workout. I always get a really good pump regardless of what I take so there is no difference to me in that area....but I also stay up till 3 AM cause of the RPM since I workout at night.

Would I still get the same effects if I split up the dose throughout the day instead of taking everything at once? I have a very high sensitivity to stims and I am one of those people that don't ever notice something working till way later on.

RPM and night time workouts don't go hand in hand. RPM is best as a preWO. You might have better results with something like Dive.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has worked very well for the people I have seen do it. Split your dose up and see how it works for you. The naringine in the RPM will prolong the effects as it is, so this will keep a steady flow of energy throughout the day for you without the overstimulation you are getting from taking 5 at once. Try taking your last dose around 3 or 4.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Yah I never really bought RPM for its stim effects but everything else it offered. Usually I drink my Purple Wrath and Super Pump 250 during my workout(4 Scoops PW and 2 Scoops SP250). believe it or not it actually doesn't give me the runs and I get pretty good workouts.

Either way what else can you guys think of:type:

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
It has worked very well for the people I have seen do it. Split your dose up and see how it works for you. The naringine in the RPM will prolong the effects as it is, so this will keep a steady flow of energy throughout the day for you without the overstimulation you are getting from taking 5 at once. Try taking your last dose around 3 or 4.

Hmmm I will give this a whirl and tell you guys how it goes. The constant energy throughout the day seems better. 5 at once is way too much for as in terms of keeping me up all night without any type of jittery feeling. Just a really hightended sense of my surroundings and knowing what's going on.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another option is to pick up some Drive and use a MUCH lower dose of RPM.... or just use the RPM in the mornings for a pick me up and instead of a morning Drive dose since Drive will help push workouts further by itself as well....still preffered would be prob1 or 2 RPM and 4-5 drive preworkout, i work out at night too and this didnt interfere with my sleep also when i took the 2 together i had just come off a Dbol epi cycle and used it post cycle therapy and didnt miss a beat in the gym.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I still got another 5 or so weeks till I come off so I got a while before I try.

Ill think about the Drive after going off. 1-2 RPM does not sound bad before workout but 5 is way too much. Specilly when I got at 10 at night. Pfttt

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established

I split my doses, usually 2 upon waking, then 2-3 pre workout. Has worked great for me, same energy, and no sleep problems at all.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still got another 5 or so weeks till I come off so I got a while before I try.

Ill think about the Drive after going off. 1-2 RPM does not sound bad before workout but 5 is way too much. Specilly when I got at 10 at night. Pfttt
The cumulative effects of RPM remain intact regardless of a single or split dosing protocol.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In fact it may be better since you'll be prolonging the active ingredients in your body longer.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established