Drive+RPM+Retain 2 Vs. MassFX+Hyperdrol X2+ Retain 2

Which one should i choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering which one you guys think i should do i'm doing the second one right now and i'm considering switching to the second one to try it out.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Drive/RPM yet? How about MassFX/HyperdrolX2? I know I love Drive/RPM combo, and have had nothing but great results from using Retain in the past. Whats your goal, cut fat or gain muscle?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I have used the ax stack and it was pretty good, but i would have to go with drive/rpm/retain since its muuuch cheaper

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Drive/RPM yet? How about MassFX/HyperdrolX2? I know I love Drive/RPM combo, and have had nothing but great results from using Retain in the past. Whats your goal, cut fat or gain muscle?
My goal is to cut fat and maintain muscle, i'm currently on the AX stack and i'm not sure if i want to stay on it or try the Drive/RPM/Retain stack, this is my second week in not much to report maybe a little better pumps, i AM recoverying from an 18week cycle so that's most definitely why my sex drive isn't going crazy like most report. I've just decided to give it a rest from the anabolics possibly for good and just dink around with the natural goodies out there. I know i'm going to try the Drive/RPM stack in the future no matter what just wondering if i should stick with the AX stack right now or switch over, either way i'm running them for 12 weeks. I intend on trying the following in the future:

Animal Test
X-factor
Activate Extreme
bulk 95% nettle
TNA
IGF-2
ALRI's Mass stack
Post Cycle Support

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you will get a noticeable libido boost from drive within a few days of taking it. I noticed a little the first day even, but it really got into full swing about 6 days in for me.

did you buy the whole 12 week setup of the AX stack or just one bottle of each?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I would stick with what your doing if its working, don't fix whats not broken right? However, if your progress has halted or slowed down, it may be time to change up your supp routine the same as you woudl change up your workout routine. hope that helps man!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
you will get a noticeable libido boost from drive within a few days of taking it. I noticed a little the first day even, but it really got into full swing about 6 days in for me.

Just 1 bottle of each so far

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you feel like trading off partially used bottles then, you may as well run it thru, you are close to halfway thru the bottles anyhow.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EJ we do not beg for more supps! Abusing the rep posistion already! sheesh!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I would stick with what your doing if its working, don't fix whats not broken right? However, if your progress has halted or slowed down, it may be time to change up your supp routine the same as you woudl change up your workout routine. hope that helps man!
Have to agree with Myth. The poll would have brought more value, if you were looking for opinions to help select any of the alternatives to try. Since you have already picked one, and it appears to be working, it might be justifiable to take it to the end. You can always try the alternative later.
Personally, I can vouch for Drive/RPM. The combo produces noticeable and sustainable gains in fat loss, quality lean mass, and anti-catabolism.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EJ we do not beg for more supps! Abusing the rep posistion already! sheesh!
:) no, I was just making the point that unless he's going to get some value out of the already opened bottles (rather than throw then out) that he mas as well finish taking them and move to drive/rpm after

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think i'm going to switch over to the Drive+RPM+Retain 2, i may even add Massfx to that, lol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think i'm going to switch over to the Drive+RPM+Retain 2, i may even add Massfx to that, lol
Hmm, you have quite a bit of divanil and divanil-esque supps going at the same time. I'd like to think you should be getting results from having Mfx, Activate, and the bulk nettle rolling all at the same time. I had to run Mfx at 8 caps and Activate at 6ish to get results myself.

Have you considered formestane to take this stack to the next level? :head: Neoborn reported that form got him out of a similar "funk" so to speak. I could be wrong but I think he ran a log on that. I'll vouch for formestane as well.

IMO, I'd dump the Mfx and hyperdrol in exchange for formestane and rpm. Good luck bro!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, you have quite a bit of divanil and divanil-esque supps going at the same time. I'd like to think you should be getting results from having Mfx, Activate, and the bulk nettle rolling all at the same time. I had to run Mfx at 8 caps and Activate at 6ish to get results myself.

Have you considered formestane to take this stack to the next level? :head: Neoborn reported that form got him out of a similar "funk" so to speak. I could be wrong but I think he ran a log on that. I'll vouch for formestane as well.

IMO, I'd dump the Mfx and hyperdrol in exchange for formestane and rpm. Good luck bro!
I'm not using MFX, activate and bulk nettle, i dunno where you got that one. I've used Formestane before and ya i LOVED it, something to consider we'll see.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I intend on trying the following in the future:
whoops, missed that part... I misunderstood and thought you said those were all in your current stack :cheers: Good luck bro!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

1 of each

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My goal is to cut fat and maintain muscle, i'm currently on the AX stack and i'm not sure if i want to stay on it or try the Drive/RPM/Retain stack, this is my second week in not much to report maybe a little better pumps, i AM recoverying from an 18week cycle so that's most definitely why my sex drive isn't going crazy like most report. I've just decided to give it a rest from the anabolics possibly for good and just dink around with the natural goodies out there. I know i'm going to try the Drive/RPM stack in the future no matter what just wondering if i should stick with the AX stack right now or switch over, either way i'm running them for 12 weeks. I intend on trying the following in the future:

Animal Test
X-factor
Activate Extreme
bulk 95% nettle
TNA
IGF-2
ALRI's Mass stack
Post Cycle Support

Should be one heck of a stack- 25R-diol in MassFx is an interesting compound...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Should be one heck of a stack- 25R-diol in MassFx is an interesting compound...
That list of stuff i wanted to try wasn't meant as an all in one stack, just clearing that up, lol

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a massfx/drive/rpm stack myself. I'm looking forward to it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've wondered (but never taken the time to research) what that compound was related to, the 25R-diol. Anecdotal results are good as far as a mass builder.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've wondered (but never taken the time to research) what that compound was related to, the 25R-diol. Anecdotal results are good as far as a mass builder.
Yep- but, like safed, there is very little published research...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to add mass fx to my Drive/RPM/NeoVar/IGF/Xfactor stack in april! O yyyyyeeeaaaah!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to add mass fx to my Drive/RPM/NeoVar/IGF/Xfactor stack in april! O yyyyyeeeaaaah!
Primed for explosion :thumbsup:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
As soon as my RPM/Drive gets here i'm doing:

RPM/Drive/Retain 2/Ragnarok/Carnage/Somnidren GH/AP/P-slin

I'm recomping, so far i've got everything in place except for the RPM and Drive, i'm sitting at 215lbs and steadily getting stronger/bigger and leaner with interval cardio, mega-dosing fishoils, DC training and the above supplements. The ragnarok+carnage+somnidren were addd 3 days ago and my strength is making huge jumps considering i'm only eating 150 carbs on workout days!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somidren works ausome too, just tried it a few days ago, some pretty heavy REM dreams! tonight I am going to try it wih Lipo-PM and see if it will enhance the effects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3