Hype Of Rpm?

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
I don't have as many rep points as some... lol... but take my word for it... too many pump products will just hinder you from getting a good muscle contraction and although it looks good, the world's biggest pump isn't the most functional either. If you're all about just the pumps, find a source and start reading up on how to inject synthrol or whatever that stuff is and inflate yourself for months at a clip.

Not looking for anything crazy I just really liked the nice little pump i got out of TracExtremeNO, just wondering if it was safe to take an NO product with the RPM/Leviathan, but who knows I might like the pump I get from the RPM...I stacked the RPM/Lev to slash some body fat and put on some muscle...I also dont wanna get skrawny though either which is why i also take the creatine for a little bit of bulk...I really confuse myself :)

Last edited:
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Not looking for anything crazy I just really liked the nice little pump i got out of TracExtremeNO, just wondering if it was safe to take an NO product with the RPM/Leviathan, but who knows I might like the pump I get from the RPM...I stacked the RPM/Lev to slash some body fat and put on some muscle...I also dont wanna get skrawny though either :)
RPM, lev, and Incarnate would give a killer functional pump that'd last. I get awesome hardness from Incarnate... RPM reviews on the pump seem promising... both will kick in about 2 weeks into it, so you'll start turning into 'The Thing' after about 14 days ;)

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
RPM, lev, and Incarnate would give a killer functional pump that'd last. I get awesome hardness from Incarnate... RPM reviews on the pump seem promising... both will kick in about 2 weeks into it, so you'll start turning into 'The Thing' after about 14 days ;)
I will look into the incarnate also then....thanks bud

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I took RPM for about a week. I had some awsome workouts while taking it. I stopped because I just started a havic cycle and was going to save the rpm for during pct. Now I'm contemplating taking it with the havic for added absorbtion. And running it straigt through the cycle and post cycle.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would defintely spread the dosage. The great thing I have seen is that there has been no crash. It is smooth kick in the pants all day long and I am definitely burning fat.

The gfruit makes a huge difference in my opinion as it increases uptake. (almost to good in the pharma world as most drugs carry a warning).

Try it, you will love it.
We are definitely seeing a repeat in this theme- spreading RPM out through the day over 2-3 divided doses seems to be the best way to go, as far as strength, hardness, and fat burning!!

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
We are definitely seeing a repeat in this theme- spreading RPM out through the day over 2-3 divided doses seems to be the best way to go, as far as strength, hardness, and fat burning!!
Im about 170 so ill be trying the 1 in the morning and 2 an hour before my workout and on my offday I will take 1 morning and 1 lunch :p

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dang.... I missed out.... big thanks poopy for handling the questions!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im about 170 so ill be trying the 1 in the morning and 2 an hour before my workout and on my offday I will take 1 morning and 1 lunch :p
Should work really well!!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
big thanks for the saaaawwweeeet supplememnts ya'all makin! :thumbsup:
go poop go! hah that was alot of early morning
work :afro:

IMO, i would take maybe 1 more than the recomended dosage (maybe 2 once you get the feel for it), i'm bouncing around from 185-192 and i take 6 rpm a day and feel amazing

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

IMO, i would take maybe 1 more than the recomended dosage (maybe 2 once you get the feel for it), i'm bouncing around from 185-192 and i take 6 rpm a day and feel amazing
Awesome!!:woohoo:

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards

Yeah I am starting off slow actually cuz I was on some depression meds and I dont react very well to stims so I was gonna throw some resetAD into the mix which i already ordered :p but i plan on moving up to 4 a day and 3 non-training days

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am starting off slow actually cuz I was on some depression meds and I dont react very well to stims so I was gonna throw some resetAD into the mix which i already ordered :p but i plan on moving up to 4 a day and 3 non-training days
I continue with 6 a day even on non training days just dose different.
W/O days i dose 1/1/4
NON W/O days i dose 2/2/2

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
RMS....what kind of marketing does RPM have? I live in Las Vegas and no one has ever heard of RPM and it's frustrating trying to talk/tell people about it cuz they are all like dumbfounded lol...just curious

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RMS....what kind of marketing does RPM have? I live in Las Vegas and no one has ever heard of RPM and it's frustrating trying to talk/tell people about it cuz they are all like dumbfounded lol...just curious
We are working on that part at the moment- we just had our first print ads in Muscular Development and DXL for the entire AN line- RPM ads, t-shirts, and major marketing campaign is coming out very soon :) We have only been in biz since January- but we are a rapidly growing company! We just got into several major distributors and the Vitamin Shoppe, so basically our goal by the end of 07' is to have a major national footprint with AN, RPM, and any new subsequent products- we are taking huge strides every day towards that goal!!!!! :)

PS Applied Nutriceuticals products are in B&B Health Food and House of Fitness stores out there....and we appreciate you talking our products up!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
We are working on that part at the moment- we just had our first print ads in Muscular Development and DXL for the entire AN line- RPM ads, t-shirts, and major marketing campaign is coming out very soon :) We have only been in biz since January- but we are a rapidly growing company! We just got into several major distributors and the Vitamin Shoppe, so basically our goal by the end of 07' is to have a major national footprint with AN, RPM, and any new subsequent products- we are taking huge strides every day towards that goal!!!!! :)

PS Applied Nutriceuticals products are in B&B Health Food and House of Fitness stores out there....and we appreciate you talking our products up!!

:head:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established

a masterpiece isn't built over night..keep up the good work :thumbsup:

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established

I think using weight is only a rough barometer. I am pretty lean now at 232 and six a day is PLENTY for me. I love this product becuase there is no crash, but I would be bouncing off the f'n walls if I took 8-10 based on weighing 40 lbs more than you.

My reco is to start at below req dosage with any stim and slowly work your way up until you reach the right level.

Ten days and loving this product. Only complaint is you made me wait too long for it.

I think it is funny when people say it did nothing for them. Sure it may not lift the weights for you like ECA does, but there also isn't a HUGE crash waiting for you at the other end!

chaos92287

Awards

thats good news. i dont have a credit card so its a PITA to order stuff online. i went to vitamin shoppe to try and find rpm but the guys there never even heard of AN. i ended up having to send a money order to nutraplanet. its good to know ill be able to pick up your products easily now :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats good news. i dont have a credit card so its a PITA to order stuff online. i went to vitamin shoppe to try and find rpm but the guys there never even heard of AN. i ended up having to send a money order to nutraplanet. its good to know ill be able to pick up your products easily now :)
We should be in the top 50 stores in a month or two- we are discussing which ad to place in Muscle and Body as well....

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the RPM product as well. I also have the stim free version (unless you guys sent me something ELSE in the blue and white caps!!) and I like it just as much. The stimulants have little to do with the effect of this product, of that I am convinced.

I heard mention of a new anabolic product form AN...if there are testers needed I raise my hand officially!:lol:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the RPM product as well. I also have the stim free version (unless you guys sent me something ELSE in the blue and white caps!!) and I like it just as much. The stimulants have little to do with the effect of this product, of that I am convinced.

I heard mention of a new anabolic product form AN...if there are testers needed I raise my hand officially!:lol:
I am tweaking around the version of what you have right now- components of it will be in the new anabolic :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sure it may not lift the weights for you like ECA does, but there also isn't a HUGE crash waiting for you at the other end!
Kraft,

Did you honestly experience strength gains while using ECA? Was this during the short term, or during a longer use for a cut?

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Kraft,

Did you honestly experience strength gains while using ECA? Was this during the short term, or during a longer use for a cut?
I am speaking of the energy increase, mental kick in the pants I got from it. Yes, it always gave me great motivation, but you then hit the wall.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No Vitamin Shoppe near me!. Wal-Mart is near everyone though!.
Yes it is- I was in there on Friday- not a big fan of the one nearest to our house tho...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
At the risk of saying so.... doesn't it seem all Wal-Mart supplements are Watered-Down supplements? i.e. Biotest

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At the risk of saying so.... doesn't it seem all Wal-Mart supplements are Watered-Down supplements? i.e. Biotest
Dunno- never tried anything by them except for Spike- and I don't think they would sell that in Wal-Mart :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think (75% sure) the WalMart by me does have Spike..... most likely a watered down version.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think (75% sure) the WalMart by me does have Spike..... most likely a watered down version.
No ****- I was up there on Friday- new anabolic plus the usual Walmart b.s. (1.5 hour wait for a passport photo) made me want to kill someone.......

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No ****- I was up there on Friday- new anabolic plus the usual Walmart b.s. (1.5 hour wait for a passport photo) made me want to kill someone.......
I can only imagine what the news headlines would have been like................. lol

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
A half bottle of Reset AD at 3 pills a day has made me to where my normal dose of 5 rpm preworkout makes me way to "caffiened" out now. Im trying 3 pills today to see how I tolerate it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A half bottle of Reset AD at 3 pills a day has made me to where my normal dose of 5 rpm preworkout makes me way to "caffiened" out now. Im trying 3 pills today to see how I tolerate it.
It completely changed the way my body reacts to stims as well..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A direct comparison with Phentermine may not be appropriate.

RPM is an all-natural product that can provide benefits such as endurance, strength, lean mass, muscle hardening, hypertrophy and anti-catabolism, cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting, testosterone modulation, vascularity, glucocorticoid antagonism/cortisol regulation, libido enhancement, prolactin inhibition, growth-hormone synthesis, thermogenesis, adaptogenic protection, and so on.

Phentermine, on the other hand, is an approved medication for short-term (6-12 weeks) treatment of obesity and works via appetite suppression. Weight loss is a complex process and event. Attacking it chiefly via appetite suppression may not be the most healthy option. Besides, the results may not be durable. On top of these, Phentermine side effects include elevation of heart rate and blood pressure, blurred vision, dry mouth, sleeplessness, irritability, and gastrointestinal issues.

With RPM you get healthy weight loss without the sides from Phentermine. Plus you also get other RPM benefits not possible with a Phentermine medication.

Finally, Phentermine has a chemical similarity to amphetamines. Consequently, Phentermine can produce a positive urine-screening test for amphetamines. Contrary to this, RPM, like other AN products is NCAA, NPC, IFBB, NFL, NBA, MLB and IOC compliant.

Finally, you do not need a prescription for RPM and you can compare experiences and feedback with other RPM users on this forum. Not with Phentermine :Dt

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Is it cool to run RPM on a test, deca, var cycle? I need some sort of a stim for energy, fat loss and just an overall good feeling. I don't know which to chose between:

RPM,
Amp,
X force,
Stim X,
Venom,
Cytolean,
Stizm,

I hear so many good things about all of them, I guess I will just have to test them all?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Is it cool to run RPM on a test, deca, var cycle? I need some sort of a stim for energy, fat loss and just an overall good feeling. I don't know which to chose between:

RPM,
Amp,
X force,
Stim X,
Venom,
Cytolean,
Stizm,

I hear so many good things about all of them, I guess I will just have to test them all?
RPM....nuff said as far as your list goes. To answer your question....yes you'll be fine using RPM during your cycle.

jUnit

Awards
I'm def coppin a bottle of reset ad hope it works like you say... I didn't feel anything off rpm, actually only time I felt stimed from anything was in prison when I was killin green tea, I'd keep adding bags to the cup and worked up to 8 bags on my 8th cup in 1 day... 8 bags was a beast

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm def coppin a bottle of reset ad hope it works like you say... I didn't feel anything off rpm, actually only time I felt stimed from anything was in prison when I was killin green tea, I'd keep adding bags to the cup and worked up to 8 bags on my 8th cup in 1 day... 8 bags was a beast
Geez man.... did you sleep?