HumaPro - You ready to grow? COME AND GET SOME!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
There are going to be some very happy people once they start using Humapro. I started and have not stopped :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are going to be some very happy people once they start using Humapro. I started and have not stopped :)
Same here!! My samples are about to run out though so I'm waiting for my full size tub to arrive. Hopefully tomorrow is the day

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To all the winners

Your HUMAPRO is on its way!!!! Make sure to drop a link to your thread in here so we all can watch this awesomeness unfold
BUMP THAT.. please please post links to logs here so we can follow! :)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happened to stop by the house for lunch today and had my Fresh Cut Pineapple Humapro waiting on me!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
AWESOME!!!!!! Good stuff

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happened to stop by the house for lunch today and had my Fresh Cut Pineapple Humapro waiting on me!
So thats your lunch now right? Lol cuz your substituiting for food (i hope). I wanna see results bro. Your my guinea pig for this product!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been making some calculations and plans. If I use Humapro as mentioned earlier in the thread, as my main protein source outside of meat with dinner and I'd be following my normal diet on the weekend, that will make this only a 3 week log. 15 weekdays at 6 scoops a day (equal to 150 grams protein, right?)

Are the reps okay with an abbreviated log like that or prefer for me to stretch it out to 30 days?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So thats your lunch now right? Lol cuz your substituiting for food (i hope). I wanna see results bro. Your my guinea pig for this product!
lol. I was tempted, but I like to start out logs on a fresh day. Especially if I'm going to be replacing calories with this stuff :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been making some calculations and plans. If I use Humapro as mentioned earlier in the thread, as my main protein source outside of meat with dinner and I'd be following my normal diet on the weekend, that will make this only a 3 week log. 15 weekdays at 6 scoops a day (equal to 150 grams protein, right?)

Are the reps okay with an abbreviated log like that or prefer for me to stretch it out to 30 days?
I would love to see how this works out!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. I was tempted, but I like to start out logs on a fresh day. Especially if I'm going to be replacing calories with this stuff :D
Same here so I can understand your train of thought

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

yeah they say each scoop is equivalent to 25g's of protein.....6 scoops is a hefty dose...I though they were asking ppl to do 3 scoops a day?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah they say each scoop is equivalent to 25g's of protein.....6 scoops is a hefty dose...I though they were asking ppl to do 3 scoops a day?
I stand corrected. 3-4 scoops if cutting according to OP.

Thanks for reminding me, derp!

But if they want me to try 6 for a few days....I'm listening

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you can do 6 scoops/day and have it last 3 weeks, I wouldn't be opposed to it. Just make sure to still hit your protein goals for the day other than that...but I would be interested in this big time tbh. If you were cutting hard, and getting 150g of your daily protein from nothing but Humapro, that would absolutely show just how powerful this stuff is if you were able to keep your muscle mass, or increase muscle mass during this time

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmm, I've been doing 3-4, mostly 3 daily since December and love it. I frequently consider dosing higher, but I truly can't afford it.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I've been doing 3-4, mostly 3 daily since December and love it. I frequently consider dosing higher, but I truly can't afford it.
If this tub came out of my pocket (thank you all again for your generosity!) I wouldn't be so eager to try the 6 scoop protocol out. But if I'm replacing whole food and whey with HP while cutting, I figure the cost should balance out for the most part. Especially if I cut back to 4-5 scoops after this log.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If this tub came out of my pocket (thank you all again for your generosity!) I wouldn't be so eager to try the 6 scoop protocol out. But if I'm replacing whole food and whey with HP while cutting, I figure the cost should balance out for the most part. Especially if I cut back to 4-5 scoops after this log.
I thought the whole design was so athletes to use 6 scoops a day. Thats what the bottle details...

Also brother your inbox is full....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some grape I'm working through adding a couple scoops a day, now.

Thinking about grabbing the orange and/or pineapple and adding a scoop (maybe one of each lol) to my pre-bed dose of Keto Induce (which will hopefully soon also have STRAFE added to it).

SO MUCH PINEAPPLE AND ORANGE GOODNESS

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the whole design was so athletes to use 6 scoops a day. Thats what the bottle details...

Also brother your inbox is full....
yeah I've read that in the past as well....I think they had it broken down by weight on how many scoops you should take, at 90 servings and only replacing your whey with it...the product is super cost effective because I don't know how many ppl take 8 scoops of whey per day, so never totally understand why they recommended it that way

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So its around 56cents per serving at 25g protein. Thats pretty cost effective if you compare to some foods... Lol aint beating eggs tho. The thing i see as most appealing is if i could potentiall replace 200-500 cals of food with humapro but my body still recognizes it without the calories. That would enable me to drop fat and maintain muscle. And that is huge. Id rather use this than a fat burner or some cutting agent. But the thing is does the science really equate to real life? Or is it just a premier bcaa? Hoping to see these loggers put this to the test....

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So its around 56cents per serving at 25g protein. Thats pretty cost effective if you compare to some foods... Lol aint beating eggs tho. The thing i see as most appealing is if i could potentiall replace 200-500 cals of food with humapro but my body still recognizes it without the calories. That would enable me to drop fat and maintain muscle. And that is huge. Id rather use this than a fat burner or some cutting agent. But the thing is does the science really equate to real life? Or is it just a premier bcaa? Hoping to see these loggers put this to the test....
Exactly my thoughts!

Just tried to upload an intro video for the log. Going to give it another shot when I'm back on wifi.

And, my bad, mailbox is cleared out...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
years ago I knew some competing bodybuilders who said they used it as their exclusive protein powder source, saving about 300calories from the 3 shakes of whey they used to drink

now they claim they kept all their muscle and dropped fat and reduced their overall bloat so their physique improved....so it worked as good if not better than whey....that's what peaked my interest in the product, but I can't wait to see day by day logs to verify what they all said

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just placed an order for some. I am going to be replacing all my food on my IF days. Every thursday and sunday i fast till around 8 or 9 pm, doing 1 to 2 hours of cardio. On these days i sometimes hit 1500 cals. I wont eat at all, and completely replace. Drink 6-9 servings from 9pm until bed in a half gallon of water. Lets test this out.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed an order for some. I am going to be replacing all my food on my IF days. Every thursday and sunday i fast till around 8 or 9 pm, doing 1 to 2 hours of cardio. On these days i sometimes hit 1500 cals. I wont eat at all, and completely replace. Drink 6-9 servings from 9pm until bed in a half gallon of water. Lets test this out.
Interested to see your results from that experiment .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, looking forward to your results!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Used twice so far. Sour grape. Taste is not too good, but i am also using 8-10 scoops in a quater gallon of water. I can say for sure these arent just bcaas. Not close. For one there is a protein drink after taste. That wierd taste you somtimes get. This was noticed on first time. Two, i definitely felt as though it satisfied my appetite. Another sign. Three, i left the shaker i used out without washing one night and when i went to clean it it smelt horrible, nust like protein. For no calories im pretty impressed.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used twice so far. Sour grape. Taste is not too good, but i am also using 8-10 scoops in a quater gallon of water. I can say for sure these arent just bcaas. Not close. For one there is a protein drink after taste. That wierd taste you somtimes get. This was noticed on first time. Two, i definitely felt as though it satisfied my appetite. Another sign. Three, i left the shaker i used out without washing one night and when i went to clean it it smelt horrible, nust like protein. For no calories im pretty impressed.
Wow! That's got to be strong. 1 scoop in a quart is the sweet spot for me with the pineapple flavor. I've noticed those protein similarities (aftertaste, smell) too! Let's me know this stuff is legit!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! That's got to be strong. 1 scoop in a quart is the sweet spot for me with the pineapple flavor. I've noticed those protein similarities (aftertaste, smell) too! Let's me know this stuff is legit!
Yea i know im using it at much more than i should be, but im doing an im protocol which leaves me only a two to three hour feeding window, then im replacing all my food with humapro. Only on my rest days though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got to be honest with you and I have used a TON of humapro in all flavors; I completely agree with your grape review. I enjoy all of the flavors, grape included at first but it got old really fast. All the other flavors I have been using consistently and are very very good. Grape is the only flavor with an aftertaste as well. I understand you on that one.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got to be honest with you and I have used a TON of humapro in all flavors; I completely agree with your grape review. I enjoy all of the flavors, grape included at first but it got old really fast. All the other flavors I have been using consistently and are very very good. Grape is the only flavor with an aftertaste as well. I understand you on that one.
Truth is as long as it does what its supposed to i dont care as long as i can get it down lol. My dieting has completely ruled out almost anything i really WANT.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not tried grape. I'm on that strawberry kiwi wave atm. Next flavor will be pineapple

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not tried grape. I'm on that strawberry kiwi wave atm. Next flavor will be pineapple
Actually, you no what is really good and no joke. I use two scoops pre-workout.

1 scoop orange, and 1 scoop strawberry kiwi. Its like a flavor explosion in my mouth :D no joke though, it is actually legit.. not green apple cherry status, but its good.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, you no what is really good and no joke. I use two scoops pre-workout.

1 scoop orange, and 1 scoop strawberry kiwi. Its like a flavor explosion in my mouth :D no joke though, it is actually legit.. not green apple cherry status, but its good.
Id like to try 1 scoop pineapple and 1 scoop orange

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered two 90 serves of apple. Hopefully it tastes good!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered two 90 serves of apple. Hopefully it tastes good!
I picked one up too. I like it! Tastes like apple juice. I've also put it in hot water with some cinnamon for more of an apple pie flavor.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I picked one up too. I like it! Tastes like apple juice. I've also put it in hot water with some cinnamon for more of an apple pie flavor.
Nice that sounds like a plan. Always have cinnamon on hand. Im definitely going to try that out!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ULTIMATE way to boost nitrogen retention and protein synthesis is STILL Humapro, and we want YOU to put it to the test!

We need 5 loggers who are looking to see if the HumaPro hype is warranted or not. Here is what we want to see from loggers:

Cutting: Replace 75-100g of your protein each day with HumaPro. This means you'd use 3-4 scoops of HumaPro per day, in place of protein in 2-3 meals.

Bulking: Add 3-4 scoops of HumaPro into your daily diet. This will provide you with the nitrogen retention & protein synthesis of the equivalent of 75-100g extra protein in your diet.

Logging requirements:

1. Be a member here for 3+ months yes
2. Have 75+ posts yes
3. Have USA shipping address yes
4. 1 Initial review on product flavor/mixability/discussion yes
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact I can do that .
6. Final review discussing your thoughts on the product I can do that.
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro for my next show I need to get more shredded and this looks like the way to do it. I'm At 10% bf and need to get to 8%
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that you want to try out!
I am so down for Apple.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
djbombsquad maybe read the threads before you apply to all of these logging opps that have been over for a long time already

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
djbombsquad maybe read the threads before you apply to all of these logging opps that have been over for a long time already
Haha still not as bad as a 2-3 year bump to resurrect an old thread.....

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes me wonder what goes on through people's heads when they do stuff like this. "Man, this thread only has 500+ posts and is a year old. Let's apply for a log!"

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To be fair, some companies do occasionally choose to pick up extra loggers if there is still interest and they believe the logger is good for an honest review. After all, for one additional product sent out to a straggler they get a fresh review to bump their products interest after the initial log hype passes, and they may well gain a new customer.

But year old thread bumps - those are pretty epic

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
To be fair, some companies do occasionally choose to pick up extra loggers if there is still interest and they believe the logger is good for an honest review. After all, for one additional product sent out to a straggler they get a fresh review to bump their products interest after the initial log hype passes, and they may well gain a new customer.

But year old thread bumps - those are pretty epic
That's all fair and true, I was saying it more because of all the notifications I was getting because he was going down the list of promotions and applying to all of them.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Promos over but be on the lookout for more in the near future

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good looking product!! I may have to pick some up and check it out for myself.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well its been two weeks, 4 days total that ive used humapro to replace all my food... The stuff works man. Getting much leaner and still looking good. No complaints about loss of size. Still strong and my waist is getting tighter lol. Pants falling off me.